Your parents had a home, 3 kids, and a 401(k) by the age of 29. So what’s your fucking problem?

Your parents had a home, 3 kids, and a 401(k) by the age of 29. So what’s your fucking problem?

Attached: 4DEFC092-988C-4DC6-88C0-D3EACF5F8B2B.jpg (1242x1863, 1.45M)

>$666/sqft.

my parents spent their 20s getting (((phds))) so they didnt start having kids until they were both 30, and they were still broke. In fact my dad didnt get rich until he was almost 50 and I was almost done highschool

my parents are both slightly insane but managed to become functioning adults. unfortunately their combination of genes produced bipolar disorder in me so whenever I kind of get on track i suddenly start thinking im channelling the spirit of God or something and my life comes crashing down

Why is the bay area so expensive. Just looked at Palo Alto and it's so expensive

fucking technerds

Attached: 1527486936103.gif (416x307, 2.58M)

Nothing, I'm 25 have a house this Monday when I close, 1 kid on the way and a 401k.

I have a home, wife, and 401k. My wife suffers with infertility. That’s my problem. 4 years, $12,000, over 60 doctor visits, and 5 miscarriages later I’m still trying to do my duty as a white man

Good job user and congratulations

Bayview is a shitty part of town too

Adopt a trailer baby, they're almost as abundant as nigger babies

Thank you based user

do what normal MEN do and dump loads of cum into random thots and whatch it multipliy

Fucked around in my 20's doing drugs, partying and having casual sex.

Attached: 1539678304031.jpg (557x382, 19K)

I get it all when they pass, what’s the rush?

lol no. My mother was an LNA making $13 an hour and my father worked construction at $12/hr in 1996 when they were 29. What the fuck are you talking about?

waiting on 160 million non whites who don't
belong in america to die off so prices drop :-)

Attached: 2nkhff.jpg (875x500, 307K)

Not tech. But If I was I would probably go San Jose.

Thats a bargin

>wanting to live in fag capital
>wanting to live in any city for that matter
How can someone possibly reach the conclusion that it’s a good idea to live in a city.

wife and I max each of our 401(k)s, IRAs, & our HSA, and still live an extremely comfortable life with a nice ~$300k house. We're frugal, but still live very comfortably. We cook our own meals, drive used cars we paid cash for, don't go out to eat or drink at bars but maybe once a week (if that), and other little shit that adds up like mowing our own fucking lawn, working out in a home gym, not buying new vidya every week, wearing inexpensive but quality clothing. Whether you make $500k or 50k, just don't spend all your fucking money on bullshit like a typical good goy. Out-jew the jew. Save at least half of your income. As far as buying a house goes, who wants to live in san fagcisco anyway, or commiefornia for that matter. Here in DFW you can buy a place in south dallas for under 100k, and fix it up real good for 20-30k.

Attached: mfw no debt.jpg (390x224, 38K)

>50
Just in time to get cancer or live out your dreams in much worse physical shape. The golden years!