Redpill me on Alex Jones

So Ive just watched JR podcast with Alex Jones. Ive watched many hours of JR podcast and he seemed unnaturaly hostile towards Alex. I know that similar thread exists, however Im more interested in Alex's theories. Anyway, can we talk about Alex Jones best conspiracy theories? Is he insane, or redpilled?

Attached: sssss.png (1609x932, 1.88M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
youtube.com/watch?v=_t3POfNbx6M
youtube.com/watch?v=d5C23rHPEUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=uWd6XgBVIcg
youtube.com/watch?v=lh6RXk7dJI4
youtube.com/watch?v=G_XF0y5VE0E
youtube.com/watch?v=F5f6u5IdWO4
youtube.com/watch?v=KgREVykFKXg
youtube.com/watch?v=FpKdSvwYsrE
youtube.com/watch?v=bCs79KwmTlI
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he's dumb as shit and says stupid shit for the sake of entertainment value and his listeners are too dumb to know the difference between fact and fiction

JR is a literal satanic potbelly vampire goblin compared to Alex, JR's only purpose is to be eternal devils advocate because he has been hit in the head so many times and done so many degenerate drugs that he cant actually formulate an opinion but can talk like a broken record.

That particular episode is one of the more advanced redpills circulating in the mainstream. And no, I'm not kidding.

Jones is fucking based.

True that he often sounds like a dummy.
Anyway Alexs theory about google and complex inteligence to which we are all connected to in some way and which is able to predict the future with very high probability is interesting.

i had to turn that episode off when he started going off about Lizard People. whata fucking asshole.

He's a comedian, that's why his shows are so entertaining. Bill Hicks supposedly dies at 33, and was into masonic shit. They approached him, or the CIA, kikes.....who knows. But "Alex" is definitely in the know about alot of shit going on behind the scenes. The real question isn't whether hes and agent.......it's is he a double agent for the good of mankind? or just a phyop to turn people off to "conspiracy theories"??

checked
he is right time after time, even on things he was harassed about when he said them
theyre real desu

HE'S A FUCKING KIKE FUCK YOU

Thing that concers me is that he has been banned from every social media. Why? Only reason I found is HIGH PUBLIC PRESSURE
I mean was he saying some real offensive shit or something?

shut it down

How much of a newfag are you? Reptilians are real they live outside of our limited perception. They can show themselves to us if they desire. I honestly believe that they are the fallen angels. One even shitposted a selfie on Jow Forums and got it shutdown but you're probably too much of a new fag to know that

The kikes let him run his mouth for years without any attacks, why turn on him now? Well perhaps he was a double agent this entire time and now his cover is blown. He's been redpilling the masses behind (((their backs))), and now they're scrambling to pull the plug. Either way he's done his job with me, showed me the opening of the rabbit hole. I can't stand to watch him anymore cuse I know when someone is acting, and with "Alex/Bill" it's all an act. He will go down as the worlds greatest LARP

he used to be good when infowars was still pretty underground, but now the shilling has gone off the charts

youtube.com/watch?v=_t3POfNbx6M

youtube.com/watch?v=d5C23rHPEUQ

He's pretty smart about what the government is doing, however he uses extreme hyperbole, which makes him sound crazy.

Thats hilarious

Alex, redpill me on "The Comedy Store". You started there, as did I, what made you leave?

you fucking faggots and shills, will never take him down. he fought the whore with us in 08', and he fought her again in 16'. hes not going anywhere.
youtube.com/watch?v=uWd6XgBVIcg

Alex Jones is Metal

youtube.com/watch?v=lh6RXk7dJI4

see? this is the last time infowars was good.
youtube.com/watch?v=G_XF0y5VE0E

>Using 'whore' instead of saying 'war', like this fucking faggot knew anything in 2008 anyway

Found the 14 year old on pol again

it's all true. it doesn't seem like it could possibly be true, but it is. it took me years to even consider the possibility. but eventually my eyes were opened. and now i can't go back.

Attached: 154635342435.png (1010x595, 380K)

ARE LIZARD PEOPLE REAL?

he's based... and redpilled!
he loves the GEOTUS, and triggers libtards xd
EDIT: Thanks for the gold, kind stranger!

Attached: alex_israel.jpg (480x480, 33K)

Basically

youtube.com/watch?v=F5f6u5IdWO4

he started in a shitty white van, with a bullhorn named freedom 1. in a public access station next door as freeman fly. i've been listening to alex longer than you've been fapping.
youtube.com/watch?v=KgREVykFKXg

its all real. all of it

Attached: 1483083010781.gif (298x150, 1.29M)

Tranny cock sucker

Damn Alex and Joe were pals back in the days? Seems like they dont like each other anymore. Was Joe Bluepilled?

listen to auscunt. you arent ready for this.
not nice to tell people about the machine.

He paranoid about communists taking over the planet, but it sells water filters. Capitalism ftw. He also and environmentalist for frogs.

yes

auscunt?

>it was all real, all of it.
they were very close friends until alex let his power level show on that faggots podcast. joe likes money more than his soul, and unlike alex cant earn it without the approval of normals and hollyjew. alex wasnt supposed to mention the simulation in public, or the nature of this reality. its like naming the jew openly, you get shot for that kind of shit. auscunt is just what i call upside down niggers.

haha you answer this preschool question but you wont answer mine on "the comedy store"?? SHILL!!!! c'mon Bill what did you see in the basement that made you turn your back on the whole thing?

So he did what Alex despises the most which is selling your beliefs and basically soul for money. What a fucking shame.

You need to kill yourself.... in Minecraft.

I dont exactly know ahat you mean, thats why i didnt answer. What do you mean by what made me leave?

Alex is great but you have to understand he's not saying literal truth, he's saying the underlying metaphorical truth. That's why even though you know vampires from other dimensions don't actually exist, you know he's right about them vampires

Allright, someone explain to me what is the fucking deal with the lizard people

you got it. just take it easy on this stuff, or you'll have a bad reaction from over consumption too quickly. like so many have here. let it come on its own if you want to be effective. a long time ago alex asked us what he could do to grow, the consensus on his forums was water filters, because we're tired of being poisoned and held back, plus gay frogs. gl man, im out.

Consciousness from other dimensions that attempt to subvert humanity for what we would generally call evil. Percieved as lizards due to our genetic memory impressions of danger
>lurk more spoonfed bitch

He likes to look at pictures of naked penises on his phone

He's Mossad. That's all you need to know.

if you very slowly walk through Alex’s gestalt rant line by line and google keywords from it and look into what he’s describing and parse out what he’s saying instead of brushing it off as rambling madness like everyone else does, it legitimately makes complete sense and is a very accurate portrayal of what’s happening and the future. the jist is that google is working on predictive technology and we are voluntarily feeding it data in exchange for the convenience of having instant dopamine hits etc and when they can predict things they can then alter them toward their goals which is basically promoting left wing points while hiding right wing points and guiding society toward their goals which is all exactly what we are seeing.

it’s unironically the deepest podcast ever recorded. even the stuff about the elites believing we are on the 5th plane etc, google that stuff and you’ll see it’s not rambling nonsense. especially when you connect it all to what we know about the elites and their pizzagate and satanic shit

not joking. go through his rants line by line from that episode and your mind will explode.

Attached: CBB79E99-22E2-4B0C-9468-DA358D0B2F66.gif (320x180, 1.36M)

Most people can't get past his hyperbole and near manic inability to focus on micro rather than macro.

something similar to this over simplified drivel that this user said

you need to go watch and read shit tons of other videos,documentaries, and learn about many, many more conspiracies to even understand this shit

just stay away from it user...leave pol while youre at it

ZoG shill and gate keeper.

it all stems from sandy hook user...alex jones said that the shooting may or may not be a false flag and the media used it to have him deplatformed without debunking any of the theory

>succinct explanation
>dude watch youtube
Drivel indeed

>to which we are all connected to in some way
the key he stresses is that it’s a VOLUNTARY connection on our part giving ourselves over to it for the sake of convenience.

aka every search you type into google (say googling a politically conservative topic), for the convenience of having immediate answers, is feeding google data on what people search for, and who searches for it (just give us your name age etc for Facebook then you can conveniently keep in touch with your friends and family and show us who you’re networked to) which allows them to predict what people search for (maybe pointing to a rising trend of conservative talking point searches among your demographic), which allows them to alter the results (feeding you left wing talking points and hiding the conservative results) which we already know they’re doing.

we are voluntarily giving them the ability to manipulate us en masse for the sake of having a convenient iphone or search tool or social network app and their ultimate goal is to use that to manipulate the general public which we’ve seen them clearly do through the last elections.

you can go buy those docus or watch them on private forums

none of the original videos are on youtube any longer. theyve all been edited down and / removed

too many people started listening to him. they didn’t expect that just like they didn’t expect people to support Trump’s views. they learned their lesson with Trump: do not give these ideas exposure because people resonate with them. that’s why here in leaf land Faith Goldy’s mayoral campaign run was completely deplatformed and silenced and hidden and given zero exposure (and it worked), because they learned with Trump that the masses are trying to wake up and people spouting simple observable offensive truths amass too much power.

Joe Rogan is a lying faggot and a coward. He is a special kind of NPC.

Joe has spent too long in LA and as he gets older he’s lost his edge to fight against social pressure so he just agrees with whoever’s on his show now and realizes that if they were able to crush AJ and Roseanne they can crush him all the same. He’s being way more careful about who he shows friendship to and now smiles to their face while talking shit behind their back. Typical LA behavior. He’ll regret it one day when he’s old and realizes he sold out good friends for social approval.

seems to me like an inevitable consequence of the internet existanse, since there always be someone providing internet/data we seek.
I mean lets go back a houndread years, we have only newspapers, after some times lets say sellers can tell which product is easy to sell which one is not (giving a seller data), and he updates his selling strategy, and so one and so one. On the personal level, you interact with somebody and after some time you calibrate to that person and if you want to influence them, you talk to them trying to fit in their belief system and character, and only then can you really make an impact in the interaction. My point is these kind of feedback loops always existed, seems to me like the internet/google etc are just extended version of these interacions. The problem is they are far more detailed since stored and processed by computer devices. There should be no real problem until general AI is invented imo. After that shit might get real, as this kind of inteligence will be able to use internet and stored data to manipulate in ways unimaginable to human beings

>and unlike alex cant earn it without the approval of normals and hollyjew
this. Joe is old now and has realized that he doesn’t have the ability to start over like he could in his 20s or 30s and he has to consider that his wife & kids will have harder futures if he crosses the line. he’s entered a self & family preservation mode especially after seeing them wipe AJ off the face of the internet and take away roseannes show etc
literally this. Joe will be ashamed of this when he’s on his death bed. and it makes me respect guys like Trump and AJ and Tommy Robinson more because they're willing to take the slings & arrows for their beliefs while guys like Joe have guest after guest of manly men alpha males big jacked tough guys army guys hunters etc all spouting on and on about being a man and masculinity and having principles and standing up to the world...meanwhile Joe throws all his principles out the window and throws his friends under the bus and distances himself from any of his friends who’ve been deemed “problematic”

this. also in that episodes rants he stresses that this isn’t what he believes but what the elite believe and we all know from pizzagate moloch soros the science showing adrenochrome walnut sauce is the key to youth etc that the elites believe some fucked up shit and maybe have even discovered some shit the public doesn’t know about. how are some of these walking corpses still alive when they’re clearly so unhealthy?

it’s important to note that AJ has never believed in lizard people. he gets painted with that belief because it’s part of crazy conspiracy theory stuff and he may have reported ON the belief that some people have, but he’s stressed multiple times (i think even to JR once) that he himself doesn’t believe in lizard people. it’s just an easy label to dismiss him with

Lizard people is David icke,

This is not 2017 anymore, Stop fucking coping with mcginnes jones ben shapiro jordan peterson and kike lover joe rogan

Fuck oh FUCK was it a blackpilled time, We are all going too make it since the moloch worshippers have been revealing too much power levels to God.

Joe Rogan is a fucking special kind of NPC though, But freely admits he "Meditates" which is when NPC`s try to be PC (Player Characters) but unironically, When you have self confidence you do not need to meditate.

Attached: 2020War.webm (768x576, 2.93M)

I think Joe Rogan intentionally got Alex Jones blitzed on booze and pot in the hopes that Jones would say something self-destructive.
I think Rogan got flak from his LA circle, other lib comedians and (((industry))) bigwigs for being friendly with Jones.

Rogan got Elon Musk to puff on a pot stick and caused some of Musk's supporters to question his leadership.
Did somebody hope to make a play for SpaceX or Tesla?

Milo Yiannopoulos tripped over his own tongue.

Jordan Peterson is being either protected or promoted by the system for some reason. Or am I being too suspicious?

Attached: Alexina.gif (200x190, 17K)

this. it’s a shame because the bombs he dropped on JR’s podcast were fascinating and led me to a whole world of stuff I hadn’t read about before about the singularity and the 12 dimensions being an actual theory and us voluntarily giving up our information and then VOLUNTARILY consuming their brainwashing not in some forced wired in headset sci-fi shit but literally just through using google and iPads and computers for the sake of convenience and dopamine hits and instant gratification we are voluntarily consuming their altered propagandistic articles and search results and twitter trending hashtags etc reprogramming ourselves to think “oh I guess this is trending so it must have some merit”

they don’t have to control us by force. we voluntarily consume it all for the sake convenience

No. He's divorced from his jewess wife and his kids are mischlings.

Alex is a good goy. He's well read, a good entertainer and salesman with an aging Chad personality.

But despite all those things he's not very bright. The only reason he was ever on the edge was because he had balls to say things when most people here were too busy being degenerate.

Yes Goyim!
Believe in evolution! We come from reptiles who turned into monkeys

Attached: Pharisee.jpg (220x255, 6K)

the worst is watching JR constantly telling people now that AJ doesn’t believe in sandy hook etc misrepresenting him and putting nails in AJ’s coffin to save his own ass. AJ said multiple times that that’s not what he meant and he was taken out of context and describing what others believe and not saying no kids died but just saying the official story is bogus etc. Joe is the worst kind of “friend”

i think you are bang on

Musk did that shit on purpose. He wanted to be relieved as CEO of Tesla and needed some excuses.

Yup, kinda the difference in dystopian reality a lot of people imagine. We're getting into a nice mix of Huxley's consenting slaves and Orwell's double-speak authoritarian mind games.

yup you got it user. that’s exsctly what he’s describing in his “crazy” rant. except imagine that salesperson can access 6 billion people simultaneously in real-time and calibrate to every single one individually in real-time AND those people actively bang on the salespersons door begging for his newspapers thousands of times a day every single day like starving dogs barking for a meal, and then also imagine that salesperson is working with thousands of other salespeople to purposely collude and escalate this all for a specific (((agenda))) and outcome that will have detrimental negative impact on those people while controlling the narrative and convincing them they want what they’re being fed.

AJs point is that this is all escalating faster and faster especially with AI algorithms at google and YouTube etc being worked on to help it become self sufficient until we hit the singularity where it all comes together in real-time and manipulating it is just a matter of lightly guiding it invisibly instead of heavy messy manipulation that gets caught now and then.

and we are SIGNING UP for this because we want an instant google result instead of going to the library or we want to keep in touch chatting over an app that records every word and uses it to further the AI and records our faces in FaceTime etc instead of going over to visit someone face to face etc

And Joe know that he cannot defend himself and still shits on him, which makes it way worse than if he could respond.

I was thinking the same thing. Musk ain't a brainlet, he calculates even simple answers.

this.
this. AJs point was that everyone thinks it’s going to be some dystopian Matrix shit where the real world is hell and everyone is plugged into brain wires by force etc but it’s not going to look like that and that’s probably an image pushed to keep us from realizing that it’s actually happening right now through the devices we voluntarily use under the guise of convenience and progress. remember when the internet was new and NOBODY put their personal info let alone their real name online? then Facebook came along and it was give us all your info if you want this convenient service. and we gave it like sheep. we all know google rigs the search results but how many people actually use other inconvenient search services that don’t give great results most of the time and how many still use google because it’s so convenient and most of the time you can find what you want (so you think)?

it’s the same as Muslims peaceful birthing takeover as open the gates shaming eachother for being racist and uncaring if we don’t accept them into our civilizations while we ignore the birth rate stats and basic logic that they will take us over peacefully and democratically as their numbers multiply and ours voluntarily (don’t settle down, kids are too expensive, go discover yourself and have careers until your eggs dry up) reduce. and when the world is shit we will voluntarily want to escape into googles virtual world even more.

What amni looking at

this. Joe knows AJ has no platform to defend himself now. he used to say “I don’t want to speak for him” but now he just says “oh ya AJ thinks lizard people did sandy hook” on one of his recent podcasts he acted like he didn’t know AJ was banned off the entire internet. he was like oh he got banned from YouTube and pretended to be confused and surprised that AJ was banned off every other platform at the same time and then changed subjects. Joe knows every fucking detail of AJs ban. he would have to be an idiot not to have paid attention if only for his own self preservation seeing what all they do to people who wrongthink. it’s exactly like AJ and some other guest called out: Joe knows way more than he pretends to know about topics that he’s safer pretending to be ignorant about.

ya we figured it out fast here. Musk wanted to get away from shareholders and that was an easy way to do it. same with the pedo cave diver accusation stuff although that had the side bonus of also being true even though it’s been memory holed.

the funny part is these aren’t complicated ideas or observations. anyone who puts down their iphone for a few hours and thinks about society and technology would naturally come to these conclusions and see where things are headed. but because he talks excited and (((they))) have labeled him crazy, no one will listen to his rants and really research what he’s saying. just like the gay frogs thing turned out to be real and just like the unabomber or hitlers manifestos contain some pretty obvious truths if you actually look at them.

Jones drops a lot of information and stories ahead of the mainstream media and knows a lot about history. He has a good sense of what America was in the beginning and how it has gotten off track. That being said, Jones will make outrageous claims without evidence to get people to tune in, and when his dire predictions fail to materialize, he always claims it’s because he exposed the plan of the conspirators so they backed down. You have to listen to him with a filter so you know what is bullshit, what’s true, and what will actually matter to the mainstream of society.

Attached: A1E9B32E-642F-4AB6-A05D-C5BF87B8AF10.jpg (1024x577, 64K)

also ya AJ acts manic and crazy and is overflowing bursting at the seams spilling spaghetti everywhere passionately trying to share what he knows. but man, I was knee deep in pizzagate investigation when the Podesta emails first dropped, for months, and I was starting to get the same way just knowing all this shit and knowing my normie friends have no idea what’s really going on. combine that with globalist agendas and false flag attacks and Vegas coverups and all the political chess going on and i’m just some Jow Forumsack on a basket weaving forum, imagine how much guys like AJ and Trump know that they can’t tell us. of course they’d seen a little crazy at times, how can they even sleep knowing the things they know.

but we live in times when people less and less look at things for what they are. I feel like every passing year people are more and more bling to straight up bullshit, or even when they see it they still pretend they dont. Strange times.

SHILL

JR attacks Jones, because in the eyes of the retarded normie, Jones is “far-right”.

The good thing is that their fucking with search results makes people disinterested because people pick up on the subtle manipulation. Google thinks people are stupid and they aren't. Imagine if this company was neutral. Imagine if all they tried to do was make search actually work better and help you find things. Youtube wouldn't be a huge pile of shit, it would actually give you recommendations that made sense. They've basically crippled their service to propagandize. It's going to make it easy for a competitor to swoop in.

I dont know what the fuck you mean

Adam Eget offered to blow him for $15 and he had to get the hell out of there.

this is basically AJ’s warning. the more we voluntarily feed into it the better it gets at providing what we want keeping us more dependent on it which makes it better at keeping us dependent.

the older generations who grew up before the internet know consciously that we are being manipulated by it and so we choose to contribute to this escalation toward the singularity but do so with futile caution. but the next generations? the ones raised on this technology who literally don’t know of a world without google etc? the ones who think communicating through these systems instead of face to face is normal? the ones who think relying on google and trending hashtags is an indicator of what’s real and true?

the dystopian future will happen faster than we think. and we will not just not recognize it, but celebrate it and beg for more.

a competitor like gab that they get nuked? even VISA and Mastercard use identity politics now, we literally would have to create our own internet. they slipped in under the radar under the guise of “do no harm” with their search engine and google maps and shit to get enough power to where they can openly do harm and the only thing we can do about it is speak out until we are digitally unpersoned, silenced and deplatformed.

Vegas and the midterms were all insane bullshit but what really happened in the end? nothing. all they have to do is make their mistakes now and rely on us doing nothing about it and then wait for us to die. their moves will get smoother and smoother and less noticeable and more organic with each generation that’s raised on them. we all know NOW that our newspapers we read in the old days were just as biased as CNN articles are now...but did we know that when we were 10? no. we believed that we were being fed truth by sources we trusted. just like kids these days growing up on google. we were able to get some perspective once we had the Wild West days of the internet where we could compare notes. but by the time a 10 year old now is our age, it will all be seamless. everything will be an invisible hugbox of propaganda undetectable to someone who grew up inside the system, Truman Show style, when dinosaurs like us and AJ die off and our content is memory holed.

Before Jordan Pterson strated to raise from the shadows I already saw some of his videos therefore I was watching his rise from the very beginning. As i was watching him becoming more and more of a celebrity it occured to me how strange it was, how quick he became popular. It were maybe two weeks top and he was already everywhere. This whole situation seems somewhat manufactured. And consider how steady his rise was and still is, he seems immune to failure.

Yes, we are witnessing the start of new era in the history of humans, and the internet started it.

Yes, we are witnessing the start of new era in the history of human species, the internet started it, its like aseed and from this seed the tree will blossom, which will be general AI. And we are all collectively breeding it. I have no doubt about it.

Attached: pobrane.jpg (259x194, 19K)

Joe Rogan is hostile to everyone right wing. Even if it's just mildly right wing.

When anyone tries commenting in support of something right wing or pro-Trump, Rogan will act as though it's the most ridiculous thing in the world and immediately want to see evidence to back up even the mildest of claims. Versus when someone on the left makes wild claims like saying Trump is a pedophile you'll have Rogan just sitting there nodding along like there is something to it.

the problem is who controls it and what their agenda is. and we already know the answers to those questions unfortunately. and yet we’ll all be sitting here plugged in all night feeding into it.

>unaturally hostile towards Alex

Because he's a milquetoast alt-contrarian who likes to be on the fringes of the mainstream without actually being outside of it.

Remember when he infiltrated the Bohemian Grove?

The ritual starts at about 1 hour in.

youtube.com/watch?v=FpKdSvwYsrE

Nothing really too crazy happens, but it is cool that he got the footage. I think it's the only footage of the ceremony out there.

This is likely one of the many reasons they banned him from the internet.

>Same media company
>same producer best friend
>same voice and hysterics
>both appear at Waco at same time

Alex Jones
>Mad Cow productions
>Kevin booth best friend
>CIA family
>Stratfor employess
>cointell tactics
>caricature of conspiratard
>changing eye colors
>lies about age
>murky past
>Satan impression

Bill Hicks
>Mad Cow productions
>Kevin booth best friend
>Masonic poses
>makes fun of Christians
>Satan impression
>Rush Limbaugh type character
>full beard and hair while undergoing Chemotherarpy
>worshiped as brave iconoclast comedian for taking potshots at JFK conspiracy and corporations
>Satan impression
The whole thing is very fishy.

Attached: jones.jpg (300x225, 17K)

Alex Jones has been saying this shit forever and everybody thinks he is a whack job, now when people like Elon Musk start saying basically the same shit they eat it up. I think it is funny that Rogan rips on Jones for saying crazy shit, but ole Joe has no problem talking about machine elves that he has encountered on DMT trips. I think Jones is probably pretty spot on, people just don't believe him as readily because he uses terms like physic vampires and shit...but it''s a pretty adept description.

There was a perceivable pushback, by the elites, against all "alt-right" internet personalities after the 2016 Presidential Elections: Milo Yiannopoulos, Stefan Molyneux and even Murdoch Murdoch all had their scandals or bans.

It's like their strategy was to ignore us and write us off a "delusional conspiracy theorists", because if they fought against us it would only serve to bring more attention towards our truth filled message, and that seemed effective for a while - until Brexit and Trump.
After that they realized their strategy was no longer sufficient and they would have to actively engage our "leaders" and attempt to cut down their influence.

I saw it all happen, there was definitely a change in their strategies.

He's Zionist controlled opposition

See Ryan dawsons woodshed
>youtube.com/watch?v=bCs79KwmTlI

Attached: 1543561835571.jpg (468x700, 89K)