Why do Christians accuse pagans of being LARPers, when they LARP as pagans every Yule?

Why do Christians accuse pagans of being LARPers, when they LARP as pagans every Yule?

Attached: yew4.jpg (849x565, 678K)

Atheist here.
Faggot LARPer
Sage.

So you're not celebrating Yule this coming 25th?

Pagans get in here:

It's mostly non whites who call us LARPers. It's because they just want Christianity to stay alive, without it Whites would eventually become Pagans. Then no white women will fuck these poor christniggers. So Christniggers, shitskins and Jews alike want to keep Christianity alive... They do have very strong reasons.

Attached: Chan Burauza.jpg (500x625, 77K)

Also have a bump!

Attached: 1538910150785.jpg (909x724, 280K)

New thread is already up user Don't let the christcucks take over this thread also.

Attached: 1540105604181.jpg (1337x760, 165K)

christmas is a white holiday.

Attached: pagan christmas yuletide.png (1266x516, 133K)

That post is so fucking wrong I should not even bother debanking it. Did all the atheists fags from 2011 era suddenly thought it would be a great idea to revive dead old religions that christianity destroyed and ironically saved?

Attached: 70ab758477fa84ed8fc0300ad40f260d.jpg (425x300, 34K)

they're not larping, they're bona-fide polytheists

>I should not even bother debanking it
lmao you dumb kike we all know you are incapable of debunking even a single point

Attached: christian pagan.jpg (1024x720, 242K)

kikes generally agree with every word of it.
christianity is a fallacy of moderation between hellenism and judaism.

Jesus was odin reincarnated. Sow as arminius. And so was hitler.

>muh pagans have claim to solstice

lol. That's like trying to claim rain

Odin was all the gods. He has many disguises.

wrong and wrong; Odin is a metaphor representing the sum of your honorable forebears

All right dumbass here it goes: evergreen use are not a pagan exclusive thing to use for life.Ancient greeks used them for the same thing and even jews did for the same reason.
The other shit he says has no source and pretty much can be dicarded unless proven. Also how the fuck does odin and the Scandinavian religion have to do with shit? The christmas tree originated in 16th century germany and pagan Germans didnt believe in thor. Whoever made that post is either a clever troll or a total charlatan.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 5K)

>evergreen use are not a pagan exclusive thing to use for life.Ancient greeks used them for the same thing and even jews did for the same reason.
Nobody's saying that - but celebrating it during the winter solstice is definitely a pagan thing.

We killed you and conquered your holidays
Thats gotta hurt.

>jesus was odin reincarnated
there may be something to that but the bible as it is is still not to be trusted.
“We know that the Old Testament was compiled by Jews from Ancient Aryan books in order to serve their political aims and the New Testament is ancient Aryan-Germanic wisdom that has been interwoven with coarse Jewish falsifications and forgeries. Our ignorant Christian priests hide truth from our folk, and the most learned of our Christian scholars announce “truths” and “revelations” to us which are instead nothing more than mere allegories, symbolism, fables and forgeries. All of this has been forced upon our peoples, even by means as hideous and cruel as the Inquisition. We are forced to accept as truth and divine revelation that which is only a poetic cloaking of fundamental realities or the brazen counterfeiting work of an international criminal syndicate. Thus our people are made to remain blindfolded and are given the exoteric in place of the esoteric; we are given the shell instead of the core.”
– Atlantis, Edda & Bible by Hermann Wieland , page 258

he is the allfather and king of the gods

DUDE METAPHORS LMAO

>the thing about evergreens is false because it wasn't just nords who believed in it
so because other cultures agreed with the sentiment it makes it false? pagan simply is a reference to people outside of the city. jews lived in cities and that's where they first spread their christianity, so they marginalized all the rustic people in the style of saying "rural and suburban retards"
>the other stuff is false because it doesn't have sources
>germans didn't believe in thor
you don't know what you're talking about. either that or you expect people reading this to be too retarded to see through your bs

>haha me and my jewish masters cut down ur dumb tree

Attached: christian cut down tree pagan.jpg (960x860, 218K)

>'muh tree'
stupid paganigger

Stop making this thread. sage

>haha fuck nature lmao
you don't even realize how jewish your sentiment is

Attached: 44f0be4c0bbc2f44441b8d16a5d695d23545d68bd431f16f7a57778b77cd1b8d.jpg (2400x1856, 1.4M)

Attached: paganism jews nature.png (962x891, 323K)

Were talking here about odin not woden. His implication defers from germanic tribes to other so that story he uses about how odin is santa proofs and the burden is on you.
Santa claus is mostly attributed to saint nicholas which lived during the byzantine era and roaches are stupid enough to paint him as a turk.
Also evengreen was used during winters too by ancient greeks but I dont remember when the jews ued it.

If you imply that christianity is anti nature then again youre dead wrong. Want me to explain this as well?

why does the leaf not receive my (you)s?

>we're talking about woden not woden
this is a really good set up for the pilpul that followed
>santa claus is attributed saint nicholas
yeah just like how christmas is attributed to christ. that's why it's called CHRISTmas; because it's all about christ :^)
>also evergreen was used by greeks as well
>implying greeks didn't have paganism.
the word pagan began in greece. it refers to people who lived outside of the cities and away from the clutches of the first jews who promoted christianity, and thus they practiced normal white spirituality.
this point about "greeks did it too" is not an argument that supports your original claim in any way. you're either stupid or deliberately being jewish

Attached: arno breker costanza.jpg (275x447, 44K)

The fuck I do

Attached: 15165473568.jpg (502x377, 40K)

paganism has the correct healthy amount of reverence for nature. christianity does not.
christianity is jewish.

Attached: jews pagan.jpg (2512x1332, 702K)

Posting in a bait thread

Attached: 1533719927502.png (1542x763, 363K)

neo paganism is fuckin stupid my dude we don’t know enough about it when you get your half baked non accurate traditions from YouTube and tumblr blogs instead of an oral tradition or a priestly caste somethings wrong now I respect the shit out of my ancestors but we
Don’t know enough of they’re religious practices brother modern paganism is no doubt a larp I’m sorry

All of west Europe accepted Christianity with open arms the celts and the saxons and the Ostrogoths and Gauls were there from the start ... you ain’t gotta be Christian but damn the larp thing is super lame dude I’m sure your not Scandinavian probably white English in that case we know even less about they’re regional practices and all the important sags and folklore blended with Christian morals so yea total larp

hitler is saying here that simply dressing up in animal hides and dancing around a fire is not the way to defeat global judaism.
he was saying that they were doing it wrong. hitler then went on to form the SS which had pagan runes as their symbol.

Attached: nazi pagan 2.jpg (1904x1672, 2.56M)

also i should remind you that the swastika is a pagan (vedic) symbol and the germans under hitler put that all over the place.
what if they used a christian cross instead of the swastika; you would call the nsdap a theocracy, but them using a swastika is a meaningless gesture according to you, yes?

Attached: hitler swastika prabhupada.jpg (1000x1445, 926K)

Because many or even most Christan traditions are of pagan origin, showing us the continuation of the linage of the European peoples is uninterrupted while also showing us the superiority of our culture that permeates every facet of European life every day since it's inception!

the guy in charge of the SS referred to christianity as a two thousand year old bolshevism. he was also fond of the name "wralda", saying that it was a beautiful expression for the name of god.
hitler and the nsdap officially stood for "positive christianity" which was an attempt to subvert the christian religion. they saw christianity as a problem and positive christianity was one of their solutions

Attached: himmler quote christianity.png (486x347, 117K)

> So Christniggers, shitskins and Jews alike want to keep Christianity alive...
You really think Jews want to keep Christianity alive? You are one ignorant mother fucker really.

>the word pagan began in greece. it refers to people who lived outside of the cities and away from the clutches of the first jews who promoted christianity, and thus they practiced normal white spirituality.
this point about "greeks did it too" is not an argument that supports your original claim in any way. you're either stupid or deliberately being jewish

Greek paganism has nothing to do with germanic or nord paganism whatsoever. And i used it because that post said implied it a way that evegreen was an exclusive to yule.

>yeah just like how christmas is attributed to christ. that's why it's called CHRISTmas; because it's all about christ :^)

Am i wrong on the saint Nicholas part? The bible has all the things one would need about nature. Have you heard of the garden of eden? Have you heard the bible verses that destroying the earth will only lead you to hell? Actually read the bible for once.
Also lets adress the elephant in the room. How exactly did christianity destroy the white race? I can tell you only one thing: it saved it from total collapse. Why? Simple. It preserved the ancient civilization of the greeks and for that fact alone i will have my heart open to it. If it wasnt for christianity the books of aristotle,plato,homer and etc would be forever lost. It let rome aurvive for 1400 years longer and agree with it or not, united europeans for once during the crusades and started the mini renaissance in the 1200s to 1300s that lead to the actuall one.

He was also the guy that at the end of the game betrayed hitler so he can save his skin. Not really a guy i would listen to.

Swastika was used by christianity too. Not a pagan exclusive one. (also lmao that other symbol too on pic related)
My local church has many meandros decorations on the walls.

Attached: 5479ad47ad47a012c1f1c75c7c99497d.jpg (350x525, 50K)

Also good night my fellow american friend. If you make the same thread tomorrow ill try to join up to continue.

Yule isn’t on the 25 dumbass