/etm/ - EARTH TO MARS

The true future of the European is to be out there amongst the stars, and how are we going to achieve that future ? There are obviously a number of things that must happen here on earth that will contribute to a total victory but no matter what, we must ensure that /ourguys/ (that's you, Jow Forums) make it to Mars and are on the red planet from the very beginning.

Welcome to the Earth To Mars General.
This thread is dedicated to the discussion of creating a European Colony on Mars, not by direct funding, but through the commercial emigration scheme that will eventually come into play.

At the moment /etm/ is posted once a week and is a place on Jow Forums to speak about all things space related. Please try to ignore that flat-earth fags.

Attached: Marsc11.jpg (1920x1040, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QCz3rzA18hA
youtube.com/watch?v=_50N5QoQoc4
youtube.com/watch?v=0qo78R_yYFA&t
youtube.com/watch?v=H7Uyfqi_TE8&t
youtube.com/watch?v=8rYqXE51q24
youtube.com/watch?v=kmFOBoy2MZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=S0dqd72ALkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=EcFsOF-ULL8
youtube.com/watch?v=yHwxne9jnBE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shotgun king m8

Attached: 94D05C41-8CC8-4A61-8783-F9EEDCF8E174.jpg (2880x1800, 1.2M)

comfy videos

>NEW BFR Overview
youtube.com/watch?v=QCz3rzA18hA

>Educational Doc on Terraforming Mars:
youtube.com/watch?v=_50N5QoQoc4

>Space X Interplanetary Transport System:
youtube.com/watch?v=0qo78R_yYFA&t

>"Making Life Interplanetary" by Elon Musk:
youtube.com/watch?v=H7Uyfqi_TE8&t

>3 Companies Developing Game Changing Technologies
youtube.com/watch?v=8rYqXE51q24

>Isaac Arthur - "Outward Bound - Colonising Mars"
youtube.com/watch?v=kmFOBoy2MZ8

>Isaac Arthur - Mars: From science fiction, to science fact
youtube.com/watch?v=S0dqd72ALkQ

>Challenges of Colonizing Mars!
youtube.com/watch?v=EcFsOF-ULL8

Attached: Marsc23.jpg (1200x700, 716K)

Europeans will never launch independent Mars ventures. You are both to fractious and to hierarchical to make it happen.

I hope I can retire on Mars someday so there’s less gravity on my old
bones

STARS

Attached: 1527217489852.webm (1280x720, 1.97M)

ARE

Attached: 1525531163280.webm (960x540, 1.66M)

LUMINARIES

Attached: 1533195106937.webm (960x720, 993K)

I think something interesting about Space Force that I haven't seen anyone mention is that these guys will probably be the military personal for Mars and may even act as "police" in the early days of the colony.

Not what I was expecting.

Attached: Nemesisssssssssss2.jpg (393x291, 42K)

This. Mars will be some costa de la sol retirement planet for British lads.

luv low grav footeh
luv floating tits
luv ngubutron
'ate xenos
'ate phobos
simple as.

Attached: 250.png (556x712, 16K)

This is more delusional than flat earth theory

I swear this is a shitskin larping as white to try and make whites look like low IQ retards.

If you’re white, and think you’re going to mars in this lifetime, take an ancestry test or at least an IQ test. The the results may shock you.

Attached: B510A0E1-ED89-4A18-9CBB-DFD0DCA60515.jpg (1024x1022, 99K)

>This is more delusional than flat earth theory

Stopped reading right there.

What will his first words on mars be?

Attached: 784.png (600x768, 102K)

The first words of human on Mars will be - 你好火星.

Eh, sounds comfy enough.

Doubt we will make it soon enough though. Maybe we should make it common Ideology in the Left that Whites should be Exiled to Mars with just enough to perpetually survive and "Pay for their Sins" while giving us the best border wall for the next centuries.

Attached: Planet_New_Berlin.jpg (1024x768, 114K)

Illuminating response, chap.

space is gay, earth is all that matters

>Europeans will never launch independent Mars ventures.

"European" includes white america

>"European" includes white america
No, no it does not.
You cunts harangue us about being mutts constantly since we kicked your tails back across the ocean. Ever since, it's 250 years of le 56% jokes, WASP-Jewish divide and conquer tactics against all New World nations and other shit while we repeatedly save your skins on the Continent.
White doesn't mean anything, neither does black. Nation is what matters and you faggots are simply Airstrip One at this point.
Americans are not Europeans any more than Europeans are Neolithic Near Eastern Farmers.

> we should make it common Ideology in the Left that Whites should be Exiled to Mars

they are so retarded it would probably work. I may even suggest this to Jow Forums in a separate thread sometime in the new year to see if anyone with a decent twitter following wants to try and meme it into reality

This is why you get called Amerimutts.

Attached: m8.jpg (250x238, 7K)

bump

Attached: mars2.jpg (650x278, 23K)

Baka. Individual companies in the US have bigger research and exploration budgets than the UK.

No niggers on Mars
No sandniggers, either

Unfortunely for us the sandniggers can afford and are planning to invest in Mars. I think its Saudi Arabia who want to build some hotels there

Your nation is a product by and of Europeans, its culture is inherently European even if it did take a different direction.

Acting like that is not the case is as foolish as those acting like being 1/18th Italian makes him italian.

Attached: 1517004389574.jpg (600x800, 112K)

A human colony on Mars is a ridiculously proposition.

Humans are soft & squishy. They are adapted only to an Earth environment. Subjecting them to something other than an Earth environment for any substantial length of time causes significant (and sometimes permanent) physical damage.

Before any serious attempt at a colony of Mars occurs, we must first significantly improve many situations here on our own planet.

Genetic engineering of both food & humans needs to occur. We do not have enough space to plant all of the food needed for all of the people. People need to be bio-engineered to live longer and healthier.

We have to switch to a mostly-renewable energy plan.

At the very least, we need to standardize our measurements (that means America switches to metric), transportation (that means everyone drives on one side of the road or the other) & electrical (one universal plug, one universal voltage standard) infrastructure to maximize our economic output.

Mars will happen; Just not in our lifetime.

fag

> Just not in our lifetime.

the ship is already being built

Attached: sx3.png (1428x805, 1.61M)

Spacefags please go.

Attached: C7EBFEEE-9A6F-4DE5-BB25-16B9D1AD20FD.png (645x729, 159K)

>Trusting Jew lies over the word of God

Attached: FE1.jpg (4584x3202, 3.44M)

>measurements (that means America switches to metric)
Go back to Europe, achmed

>Artifacting? That's just a jewish trick! There should be no issues at all with just increasing resolution to insane levels and then zooming in on a star, through the entire atmosphere, which definitely does not refract light or do other weird shit to it.
You post this in every space thread and it never gets more convincing.
No longer nonwhite mutts when you need us to do something.

Attached: eNQfSRqxeGZEpCRwl_ULNw_r.png (750x537, 563K)

I don't want to repeat myself, Get Your Ass To Mars.

Attached: Mars Bitches.jpg (480x360, 6K)

"That's one small step for a non-white man. One giant leap for non-white mankind."

Attached: tr3.jpg (1777x998, 93K)

Attached: 1536522724382.jpg (1920x933, 341K)

Why do space threads always get filled with shills and retards? HmmmMMMMMmmmmm...

Attached: 1521050447114.jpg (2240x1320, 1.35M)

Maybe because I don’t want billions of taxpayers dollars to go towards the worlds most expensive and drawn out execution.

We're already doing that in the cities, and the only way we're getting any returns on THAT particular project is if slavery becomes legal again.

Attached: 1538168733285.png (402x617, 309K)

>MUH MONEYYYYY

jew state of mind. dont worry goy, the money can be better spent on protecting israel and stuff

I don’t support that either. How exactly did you expect
>we waste money so let’s waste more money
To go?

Same answer:

Attached: get-in-here-fag.jpg (800x449, 48K)

Space Exploration & Colonisation is not a waste of money... I just dont know how you can think that

You're fucking American. You live where you do because of a radically risky and insanely expensive bout of long-range exploration and colonization.

Imagine being this immeasurably stupid.
We can not create closed-system long term ha itations on earth, how would you expect us to do so on mars?

Because it serves absolutely no purpose and wastes billions of dollars.

>it serves absolutely no purpose

MATE YOUR COUNTRY WOULDN'T EXIST IF IT WASN'T FOR EXPLORATION AND COLONISATION

>Whitey's going to the moon but a poor nigga can't get some gibs.

>America is on mars
The absolute state of the UK.

>Imagine being this immeasurably stupid
>We cannot carry crops and livestock in the holds of our ships for the entire three-month journey to the New World, have no idea how the local crops work, and there are numerous natives and diseases who are completely unpredictable.
It's thinking like that that's why Spain was a world power in the 16th century and Portugal wasn't.

>crops and livestock
>on mars
Can something be more than immeasurable?

How about we ship the niggers to the stars and we keep the succulent and beautiful earth?

Letting boomers have access to technology was a mistake..

Attached: 1496274511267.png (472x458, 316K)

early days wouldn't be pretty. vat grown protein from recycled biomass.

>Confusing metaphors with reality
Look, I found a picture of your father. I know it's the first time you've seen him, but please keep yourself together.

Attached: 1540686694411.jpg (577x435, 29K)

Oh, that's a gold one. White bois taking "Fight or Flight" test to a new extreme in their fever dreams.

A black man's virility and masculinity is so intimidating that a whiteboy prefers to struggle with a futile attempt to colonize a barren space rock, rather than simply standing up for himself.

Except only one perhaps two cycles would produce any nutrition whatsoever. And you faggots antasize about living on an isolated rock literally eating shit until you die.
Again, until someone can make a closed-system perpetual habitation on earth it is utterly pointless to even consider humans going to mars.

So what you are saying is your metaphor is entirely inapplicable and you are embarrassed for bringing it up at all?

Attached: EEECB665-2B9E-41A9-B171-25B078F2AE2F.jpg (1263x1188, 908K)

Nice slide thread irresistable to Jow Forumstards.

Together we can elect Biden in 2020. These niggers LOVE slide threads.

>comfy popsci for brainlets

>open terraforming video
>”we can warm up mars by using factories and cars! Just like on earth!”
Jesus fucking Christ.

wasting way too much money on niggers

>muh biodome

Not a shill and the last 4+ presidents have been talking about space travel and setting up moon bases. Whose the real retard?

Attached: FE2.jpg (1872x1047, 487K)

You facing nigger, food and water doesn’t fall out of the fucking sky on mars.

you're a belligerent dumbass and a great example of why people hate americans.

>look! We are terraforming earth by planting trees where there are no trees!
I can’t do it.

And you are a short-sighted dog fellater who thinks kike movies are time-traveling documentaries.

kick rocks biodome bitch.

The fuck do you think mars colonizers are just gonna hang out outside until they die or something?

one more bump for tonight

Attached: espace2.jpg (796x532, 107K)

>At the very least, we need to standardize our measurements (that means America switches to metric), transportation (that means everyone drives on one side of the road or the other) & electrical (one universal plug, one universal voltage standard) infrastructure to maximize our economic output.
Literally none of these have any effect on whether we go to Mars, retard. Unless you honestly think we'd be dragging our fucking SUVs up there.

earth to kepler sounds nice too

Attached: plutomountains.png (2055x1321, 2.06M)

HEYO
Iäm late

Where is Lunar XPrize user?

Build the space elevator

Attached: CC942755-401B-4DB4-912F-9DCAD2D3A410.jpg (623x702, 190K)

>the last 4+ presidents have been talking about space travel and setting up moon bases.
They know about as much as you do about space travel, of course they're talking about the normie shit. Meanwhile, Nasa just sent another rover to Mars, and is planning to launch project gateway in a few years.

Attached: Project Gateway.jpg (1920x1082, 333K)

>Lunar XPrize user

was he the guy who was posting with a pirate flag ?

Yep

he made last weeks thread when I was banned but he hasn't been in tonight, at least not with a pirate flag

It's not that we can't make biospheres on Earth, we just don't want to. Why the fuck would we live in bubbles on a planet with food and breathable air everywhere?

They have got you good youtube.com/watch?v=yHwxne9jnBE

Attached: FE3.jpg (1662x1848, 3.59M)

God damnit I hate spacefags

Attached: 70D53A50-D784-44EC-9F7F-530A3D823DDB.png (633x758, 23K)

We can’t make closed-system perpetual habitats. What you are thinking about is fancy greenhouses that get water, air, soil, and more from the outside world.

>dont you want to live on mars, goyim?
>(((we))) promise there's really an outpost out there for you...

shoo-shoo conspiracy jew

kek

why do flat earthers think the earth is doing a barrel roll?

>We can’t make closed-system perpetual habitats.

prove it without mentioning the biodome.

You're calling me a jew? Who do you think is running NASA?

Attached: FE5.jpg (646x236, 22K)

After my divorce I actually decided I'm just going to try and acquire enough wealth to die on Mars, or at least contribute to getting us off this rock.

Nice seeing this thread.

Let's go boys.

Attached: 1543449892588.jpg (677x693, 90K)

Oof, I didn't realize that it was Xprizeanon.

Oh well, there's always next week. Meanwhile I've been working (besides university work, been buried in it sorta) on the engine again. Particularly I'm nearing I think the final version and I'm considering the way it'll be mounted to the gimbal. As part of that, I've started looking over how much it costs to print it with different services and right now Shapeways seems to be the cheapest I've seen yet (very important since I intend to blow a couple to test actual maximum chamber pressures). One disadvantage of Shapeways though is they use 420 SS Bronze (kek), but they have a handy sheet and the materials resistance checks out up to about 800 C (1073K), and I'm trying to get the wall pressure to only be around ~730K, at which point it's way stronger.

Earth doesn't move...

Attached: FE4.jpg (1996x2660, 3.02M)

Musk said he wants to get the price of moving there down to 800,000 as soon as possible. Basically the price of your house that you will no longer need on earth

>Jow Forums discussing anything space related

Attached: 1470196217373.png (288x415, 135K)

Why don’t you spacefags not get that movies aren’t real?

How about some of you faggots show that a colony is possible before beating off spending other people’s money killing people on a different planet.