Which world leader will end like Ceaucescu?

youtube.com/watch?v=0BDRXGiYRsw

Attached: 3456789098765.png (220x282, 115K)

That leafnigger or the french cuck

du-te suge pula fraiere

communism was good in romania, these idiots ruined all

Hopefully all of them.

Attached: 1542783218584.jpg (753x707, 331K)

No. it wasn't, Commies killed all the elites and let Gypsyes bred like rats, Commies also were the first to give Gypos equal rights (they were forbidden to live in some villages and the big cities, but commies brought them there anyway).

Yes it was, the gypoo knew his place back then, now he's out of control. We should have modified the communist laws, we'd be like china by now.

Wow its almost if treated and educated as people they would stop being vagabonds.
Ow i forgot your solution to everything is exterminating people you find "ugly".
Guess who is genocided now white bitch

All of them.

You kidding me? When Ceaucescu and his cunt wife got gunned down, they made sure to get a video and show the clip over and over on national TV. People got together and watched the clip over and over and celebrated. It was a party atmosphere.

People were starving to death under this guy, because it was the typical communist flaw. You put somebody in power to transition to rule by the people, but that transition never actually happens, because whoever you put in power is a human, and like all other humans with absolute power, they are corrupted absolutely.

The amount of historic revisionism you communists engage in is astonishing.

And Jews wonder why they are so universally reviled.

Attached: 1541965980420.gif (500x281, 993K)

>the gypoo knew his place back then
Yeah sure, that's why they cutted in line at the alimentary's row or sold imported shit on the black market.

Trump or Kim Jong

Attached: 69A319E4-D540-4177-9133-5C29CAB21FA9.jpg (797x1024, 117K)

>Wow its almost if treated and educated as people they would stop being vagabonds.
Unless they literally just have wanderer DNA. Why would you presume that all humans are built for farming?

>jews run the world
>jews are hated everywhere
Pick one faggot

were starving to death in 1977-88 period, he needed to bring the debts to zero, so he tightened the belt up a little bit.

> imported shit on the black market.
any source?

More importantly, what the fuck is this bullshit you just gave about education making people less criminal?
Education does nothing for the morals of a man.

If we could transform a british colonist into an amerimutt i think everything is possible

>Wow its almost if
kys Pleddit scum, also they were forced to go to school back then and most just endessly repeated the secondary school they are too low IQ.

An entire race of people who live, daily, with this bullshit in their head.
Poor me, I'm so superior that everyone has to hate me!
Self-aggrandizing paranoia. Strange brew.

>any source?
How old are you? Everybody knew that Gypsies illegaly sold cigarettes, gin and other crapp from other Eastern block states.

never heard about that in the 12th grade, not even a saying, what are smokin user?

are you*

>a british colonist into an amerimutt
The actual number of "mulatto" americans is low. All that globalist group has really managed to do is import a bunch of separate living groups, who all claim the same flag. The "amerimutt" phenom is bullshit. Germans and French having children together happened for centuries on the Rhine. The English and the French, and others as well.
You're the most frightened of race-mixing of any race I've met.

It is over.

Americans don't have the balls to do this.

Europeans still do (except the Brits)

Why meme-flag? Cause you're not actually aware of any of the actual people you're talking about? $20 you've never left your county.

Even Chad Have a better leader than Romania.

Attached: 1541420207462.png (700x432, 14K)

he's a true faggot r*manian

And you are??
The same faggot with a different flag.
Why hide?

I am a proud ex-communist , not him, he's a disgrace and probably dress up as some anime character like the fenno-swedes do.

That's a good thing. I wanna fugg a guy like that.

Don't try to burge in on a conv you know nothing about.
Communism was way better for Romania than you may realize.

>Respect
>Faithful Wifes
>Good mothers
>Working Fathers
Was the norm