Why cant a nigger quietly enjoy his weed?

Why cant niggers smoke their nigger blunts alone, in the dark?
Why do they have to smoke in their car, or in the middle of the street? There is an obvious reason as to why niggers go to jail more for weed
youtube.com/watch?v=cucENs-xNyg

Attached: C59873B8-3A63-4F01-A8F8-ED0AD7B012DF.jpg (750x543, 272K)

Fuck niggers.

>why do niggers act like niggers
Because they are niggers

Niggers don’t have houses of their own

look at the shitty craftsmanship of that blunt

because niggers are a burden wherever they are, and you need to suffer like the people you constantly tax

>implying niggers own property

Attached: 1511666953491.gif (320x240, 2.87M)

Because you degenerate potheads are incapable of actually keeping it quiet.

Ill never understand how niggers can roll so many blunts and be so incompetent at it. This one thug dude who somehow found his way into a gathering of friends, insisted on rolling a blunt. You couldn't even draw out of it because the end you inhale from was loose and sealed with his fucking spit. It canoed like a bitch and nobody got high, except him because he's used to smoking garbage. I rolled a proper one with a cruitch in it and he looked at me like I'd just discovered electricity.

Backwoods never look pretty. The best blunts always look the worst. Btw I'm not a nigger, I only smoke sometimes and never shove it in people's face or anything.

>smoking pot with blacks
You should seriously be ashamed of yourself.

Smoking weed with niggers is truly a niggerdly thing to do and a good way to lose your wallet, coat and shoes

damn that's a fat blunt but i guess that's what you need to temporary put down an ape raging with violent irrationality.

What's up with niggers' nails

All of these motherfuckers smoking dope in front of my window are mayo-eaters or bean-eaters

same reason fags can't stay in /lgbt

Attached: 1481677410659.jpg (784x643, 57K)

He was the only nigger at the party and was being watched closely, trust me. Not proud of it but I was young and only half as racist (woke) as I am now.

goddamn kids these days

Attached: 1541990966992.jpg (228x221, 7K)

>niggers
>quiet

>nigger
>quiet

They become like cigarettes practically after you have smoked enough. Just light up and smoke whenever because it's comfy and the bodies are dependant

Rather then working they smoke blunts

Probably going to steal something next.

Attached: PicsArt_12-01-01.22.54.jpg (750x543, 78K)

>putting a crutch in a blunt
>smoking with niggers

Lol. Just rip off the long mouthpiece and dry that shit with a lighter. The cannabis will keep the mouthpiece open if you don't have a long ass empty end and don't literally fucking nigger lip it.

Also, niggers always ruin the sesh. I do my best to ditch them any time they tag along with one of my meeker friends who can't say no to a fucking pavement ape who will always hog the blunt, speak in incomprehensible tongues, and possibly steal your shit or ask for gibs. Never have I ever seen a nigger put in his fair share of weed. Worst case, he gives you herpes and doesn't even put in.

Why the fuck do these faggots never use wax pens or tanks. Nobody can tell the difference if its a ecig or not so nobody can be sure what you're hitting. You can literally hit stuff at the movies and nobody would bat an eye. They are even making making thc pods for juuls. Smoking weed is the past. Solvent free distillate is the future

This

I think I recognize that stick on your pic op. Is it animal dick?

kek

weed isn't meant for slaves, they only get it
because this is the last incarnation for them
on earth, it's gods kind way of saying, bye.

Attached: non white extinction by god.jpg (486x1080, 322K)

How's the aids?

Fucking statist whiteboi. Why should a nigga hide with his blunt? Weed makes you slow its don't make you crazy like alcohol. When I walk through the city at night I see whites drunk yelling and behaving retarded, should we ban bars and pubs? Let a nigga smoke if he aint bothering you.

Nigger blunts are always long and empty at the end, and lots of areas in the middle that are basically air holes that will cause the blunt to canoe several times. This particular basketball american kept droning on and on about how you gotta be natural. Can't cut the blunt you gotta use your fingers. Can't grind the weed gotta use your hands to break it up (poorly.) Fucking retarded. I'm white and I'll take advantage of tools that make my life better.

Luckily it didn't catch, but I don't press my luck and avoid niggers all together these days.

Niggers are yelling and behaving retarded sober, they don't need anything that will make it worse. Kill yourself

Blunts taste better and are more enjoyable.

They're literally retarded. They were already dealt a shit hand of genetic poker, then their parents abused them as children. They like to cry about how cops are the biggest threat to niggers when in actuality nigger parents are the biggest threat to niggers.

>know cops will smell weed and get probable cause to search your car
>know weed smoke lingers for a long time
>smoke in car anyhow and then drive like you don’t car what the rules are because they were made by whitey
It’s their own fuckin fault

In my experience they're good blunt rollers because growing up they could never afford glass like the white kids

No they don't blunts are for niggers and it wastes too much weed. Good for sharing though.
I assume you've never had distillate that is 90% thc solvent free with terpes that taste exactly like strawberry lemonade

>not letting niggers pacify themselves with weed
If you whites provided niggas with weed we'd be too high to yell and steal desu senpai.

A glass pipe can be as low as 10 dollars, get the fuck out of here you cucked nigger apologist faggot. They spend way more on blunts and blunt wraps than any glass.

This goy is sucking up nigger spit
What the fuck man

I didn't say they were smart, I said they mostly used papers. I imagine portability was another consideration

Trips of truth

Why do autists sit on their computers all day complaining about blacks and hispanics instead of doing something about it. Really makes me think. Assuming you're white you make us all look bad...

Why do niggers waste so much weed when smoking? They pull on the blunt, release like half of it into the air, then inhale the rest. Can't they just inhale?

>nigger
>quietly

user...I...

>caring about wasting weed

It's not that expensive if you don't smoke every day like some kind of faggot retard.

>strawberry lemonade flavored drugs

Okay faggot retard. Whatever you say.

Niggers do nothing quietly.
You can hear them talking in a natural voice a full block away.
They are loud and obnoxious, just one of the many things I hate about niggers

the way whites and niggers roll blunts is a microcosm for the way they build civilizations

>smoking weed
>caring whether it's smoked in private or public

You are all degenerates.

Attached: 0893290489023843.png (500x387, 110K)

Can't even break the law well. Pathetic.

I honestly don't mind Hispanics. They are fun to hang out with and can act decently enough. It's niggers and Jews I have a problem with. And I do something about it. I tell my friends about their bullshit offline and am just waiting for an actual Nazi candidate to vote for. I actively avoid Nigger and Jew company, and avoid getting into debt so I won't be a Jew slave.

Why the fuck would you waste a whole gram every time you smoke? Especially with a shitty blunt. At least use a bong or vaporizer or a combination of both. Yeah weeds cheap but its retarded to be wasteful and there are way more efficient ways to smoke than using a blunt. Only time blunts are acceptable if its a big group smoke sesh or for concerts and sharing.

So you basically confirmed to me that you've never had distillate before what a faggot

Half of the reason blacks go to prison so much is they insist on selling drugs in the street out in the open.

One of the fundamental breakdowns of "multi-culturalism" is that populations do not like having agents of the State who do not look like them. It will always feel like an outside entity imposing arbitrary force. There is no sense of a Lockeian "social contract" when it feels like some other population's will is being served instead of your own.

This is where the trope of "stopped for no reason" arises, as well as the push for "community policing." This is fundamentally an admission that without common bonds of blood, culture, and identity there cannot be "representative government" since it invites suspicion and contempt when it is correctly seen as foreign and non-consensual exercising itself against a minority population that did not design its laws.

Blacks simply have average behaviors, values, capabilities, and traits that are much more different than Whites - and we must come to accept this. They have never been, and never will be, integrated because of this. This places them at odds with a State that is in effect enforcing White standards, because it was designed to govern White populations with normative White behaviors.

It is time to declare the experiment over and permit the various races on the North American continent to go their own way, forming their own institutions and governments that are in harmony with the values, and norms of behavior of those who compose each racial State. Anything besides that is conflict --- that inevitably leads to violent resolution, with one side imposing its norms over the other, and no one actually happy or comfortable living together in the same space.

Attached: nigger baby fight.png (838x389, 87K)

Why can't niggers trim their nails?

Great fucking post. 10/10