But IQ is supposed to predict success!!!!!!!!!!!

>But IQ is supposed to predict success!!!!!!!!!!!
>NOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: americans earnings.png (941x792, 569K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income#By_ancestry
youtube.com/watch?v=r9bWzqbutis
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

from your post you do not understand what iq is very few people actually understand what iq is even though its a simple concept

>Australian Americans
why is this allowed?

Attached: 1538327776313.jpg (657x527, 40K)

Lebanese earn more than scandinavians hahahahahahahahaahah

The samples you're pulling from are not equivalent, retard.

The street-shitters who come to this country are by and large coming for tech jobs/education. The scandies and shit are often times native born normies. You're pulling the smartest of the street shitters and comparing them to the average snow nigger.

IQ is just pseudoscience.

the average iq of indian-americans is 110

wrong
it is not perfect but it is a good way to measure cognitive abilities

Attached: iq.png (610x403, 14K)

I guess Australians are the actual master race.

Are you implying Australians don't have the highest IQ? You fucking poofta.

>Household income
>Not individual income

>mfw african americans are all the way at the bottom of that list

Attached: huh.png (505x502, 20K)

Where the fuck are you getting that from nigger. What kind of poor faggots make less than 100k per household?

Our legal migration process generally weeds our less intelligent and ambitious migrants. The Indians that are allowed to become US citizens are usually the cream of the crop of India and have very high average IQs. They also have over a billion people living in their country, learn to speak English as a second language, and due to that we find a lot of them who're smarter than the immigrants from other countries' migrants.

Ofcourse, I wouldn't expect an Australian to understand all of that. You and your countrymen are extremely stupid.

>the Indians moving to Silicon Valley to work in the technology sector are representative of the 1.3 billion Indians on this planet
Stop being a brainlet.

>Australian Americans

Attached: 1538626574480.png (500x715, 296K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income#By_ancestry

Use google

Only bottom of the barrel Scandinavians would go to USA.
People with skills and experience make more than that peasant average

*out
*other countries.

Attached: by race.png (654x306, 16K)

If Mexico is sending their best why aren't they top of the list?

where are the american americans ?

>use google
Happy Hanukkah!

That doesn't make any sense. How the fuck do you make so little per household unless the households are single people.

Attached: 1512372615973.jpg (645x773, 46K)

Thats blatantly untrue. Its almost impossible for someone from a 1st world country to get residence in america unless they have high levels of education. 3rd world countrys get fast tracked and they dont have to be educated at all. All of the Scandinavians in america have degrees, the only other way a dumb white can immigrate to america is through marriage

I'm surprised Irish Americans are so low considering they're own all the banks.

they are all american americans :^)

Kinda looks like it does

> brown shitholes are still shitholes

Wow, whites BTFO.

Attached: 1543693410824m.jpg (1024x768, 57K)

Demonstratably false. 1st world countries are weeded out for idiots. 3rd world countries get through with less pre requisites. So its actually the opposite. swedes that make it in are the cream of the crop. Indians not so much

git glassed wog

dot not feather

Lmao, so do you think we should compare Americans living in India to the poos GDP? Or do you not understand the retardation of comparing small immigrant groups to the dominant mass of hundreds of millions of the native population?

>money lenders
>scribes
>boot lickers

Iq alows to choose the greates goys .

American dollars are more valuable than dollaridoos.

This literally is IQ predicting success. The Indians and Taiwanese all belong to elite samplings, filtered through H1B visas. And India isn't a homogenous monolith, Bramiahns are even smarter than Jews.
All of those urban Eastern European groups are Jews identifying as something else.
All of those Scandinavians/Germans are rural folk, and come from out-migration of 1800s farmer poorfags.

The original poster is a homosexual.

Attached: 1542691045572.jpg (727x639, 115K)

I have a pretty good IQ at 131. Still, I’m a poor retail wage cuck.

>jews and pajeets out-earn other groups
>have highest IQ
Hmm? What's the problem?

Were comparing small white immigrant groups to small brown immigrant groups though

Notice how sweden is down the very bottom, below even Lebanon....

Weird how that works...

Imagine if open ethnic nepotism by whites wasn't met with harsh legal repercussions.

Because white countries don't allow trash to immigrate, usually the educated and skilled. So naturally they will on average earn more than whites because they don't have fellow dumb shitskins to bring their average down, unlike native whites. Why is this concept so hard to understand?

>the best

Girlslaugh.jpg

The best mexicans hire the second best and stay home .

The average income is apparently around 70k. Consider those are ranked from highest to lowest you would expect the highest income people to have over 100k each. So riddle me how the fuck 2 or more working people could have less than 100k in the household.

I highly doubt that the average Scandinavian brings home more than 70k+ annually. Jewgle can tell you that. The only Scandinavian nation that even compares is your nation and that's still not accounting for the amount you're taxed out of the ass.

OP thinks we think that Europeans must be above all other races in everything. He doesn't realize Jow Forums is full of race realists.

False

3rd worlders get fast tracked work visas in america. Its actually the 1st worlders who have a tough time getting in and need larger educational pre requisites, try again

Dots not feathers

youtube.com/watch?v=r9bWzqbutis
this dude sums it up

So why is sweden so low on the list then?

You know its way harder for 1st worlders to get into america then it is 3rd worlders right?

>get nearly 0 interest loans literally thrown at you the second you enter the country
>faggot is surprised when those people have a lot of money

Also, thats household earnings and indians live 7 to a room.

>Germans not even on the list
>despite being the single largest ethnic group

hmmmm

thats AUSTRIAN you nimwit

The 7/11 pajeets are dragging down IT and medical pajeets by a minor margin.
But you hardly see them doing anything else, and none of them live anywhere where the average reserve wage is low(try picking fruit, nigger).

This is silly. Of course the Brits and the Germans and other founding white groups of americans are going to be lower on the scale. They are the largest and oldest populations in america and their socioecenomic status is going to be distributed across the entire spectrum of income levels. Theres poor whites and theres rich whites and theres middle class whites because they are the volk of America. Groups like indians and chinks come to America specifically to get rich and work in high paying sectors and then send all the money back to their home countries thus adding nothing to the economy. And we dont need to go over why jews are where they are. If your gonna judge a race, look at their home countries, not their little diasporas in the west.

Lebanese earn more than scandicucks

>it doesnt count
>because they tried to earn money

hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaah

There’s a retarded quota system that makes it easier for “underrepresented nationalities” to come here.
Not true of Indians. Shitty poor immigrants come as refugees or illegally. We don’t grant refugee status to Indians, and it’s harder to illegally immigrate from Canada.

>Be Welsh
>move to America
>paid $150k a year

U wot

except it just talks about heritage- plenty of native born Americans claim muh Scandi/British/Irish etc. heritage

You misspelt Brahmin so badly that there is only one result on google for what you wrote

What about the fact lebanese shit skins earn more than multiple white ethnicitys

Theres absolutely no set of circumstances where lebs have higher educational immigration pre requisites than 1st worlders

Why the fuck are welsh not in with the British category? haha

Attached: The old lads.jpg (742x742, 61K)

Lebs are urban merchants.

False, most people come here through a fucking lottery system.
Yes H1B->Green Card brings more intelligent people. But Lottery->Green Card is much more common.

Different street, different pajeet.

Lots of Swedes and Norwegians have been among the original settlers, you will find majority Scandinavian parts still in the Midwest.

is the most predictive measurement

Attached: IQ as predictor of median income.png (480x595, 55K)

well I dont know what to tell you yeah thats basically it. Your comparing a small group of people all with the same interests in america to the largest and oldest groups of the country who are distributed amongst every class of people there are. theres whites working in factorys, service industrys, businesses, managment jobs and retail jobs. If your an indian your here to either be a useless codemonkey or a doctor with a purchased degree. Altogether though, theres more white coders and doctors in the US than there are indians put together.

>Herrnstein

Attached: 8c1.png (317x293, 45K)

I make $10 an hour, but I never really cared about money. My job lets me come and go whenever I want. If I want money, I'll just kill Jews and take it.

You can look at ANY country and get similar results. Importing the smartest people from other nations is what our dumb countries do. Betray their own for quicker results/profit.

>Thinking whites report income
Hmmmm

Attached: 1DAFA548-1A3E-4530-B631-85CF3A8D2EF8.jpg (433x326, 72K)

The majority of Lebanese-Americans immigrated before 1924. Their immigrant ancestors comprised the wealthiest and most ambitious of Lebanese. A boat ticket from Beirut to New York in 1900 and enough money to get through Ellis Island, as well as being healthy enough to pass inspection was enough of a barrier that only the best could come.

The Lebanese are also famously mercantile, like their brothers, the Jews (Lebanese are from the Tribe of Asher, and Jews from the Tribe of Judah). Lebanon was a first world country before it was overrun by Palestinian refugees.

>leafs at the bottom
It checks out.

IDpol, right down to which race has the most hairs on the back of their left hands, compared to earnings... Absolute cancer.

Jews have the highest iq out of any race tho? Poorest ethnic groups are still black

Attached: Income.jpg (1065x1381, 356K)

Let me spell it out for you. poor Europeans came here because only the poor (less intelligent) Europeans would benefit from living in America. While the upper strata of nonwhite nations( the only ones who could afford to emigrate here) were even able to come here. Its funny, becuase if youd have taken the time to actually research instead of shitposting, you would notice that your beloved "brown people" that started to immigrate here in recent history: Salvadorans, Somalis, Hondurans, they all perform similar to what they did in their home countries.

But White Men Run Everything?
lol

Link to this made up list?

>most non-established, 1st and 2nd generation immigrants live in highly dense urban population centers where pay rates are jacked up to cope with the jacked up cost of living
>somehow we ignore cost of living and relative purchasing parity because not-white people

Anyone who stayed in Europe when an entire continent was available for making wealth and family, isn't more intelligent, they're decadent and headed toward ignominy.
You're a damn fool.

Look at the average incomes in these people's countries of origin and you'll get an idea of what the average brainlet of their ilk is likely to accomplish. It tracks IQ quite well.

In other words, the third worlders arriving to the US are typically among the cognitive elite of their countries of origin - your work visa -explanation notwithstanding.

Why the fuck are these people here

LOOK AT NUMBER 3! FUCKING AUSSIES HAVE EVERYTHING EASY!

Simply not true. Up until the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965 a very, very limited amount of nonwhites were allowed in (the best of the best) while Ellis Island took every single Pollack that decided to show up. And even after all this, the majority of white groups still surpass almost every non white on the list.

do you not understand selection bias, or do you not understand anything in general?
Here's a good idea, get the average IQ of the people in your post. Not some proxy or analogue, but the actual people that make up those statistics.

sweden has an american population of 4 million. thats a large enough sample size we that absolutely no excuses are valid. almost half of swedens population in america

india has 4 million people in america too and earns almost double the money of the swedecuck. 3rd worlders also get fast tracked immigration and require less education to immigrate to america. i think you're coping

so brown immigrants are doing all the highly important inner city tech jobs? wow thats pretty embarassing for you whites

It's easy to jump to conclusions and make claims from nothing but a wikipedia page

indians are 20% of the world population, hundreads of millions of them are dumb as fuck, the smart ones leave india
jews are nepotistic as fuck and have secured positions in banking
your point?

yeah i understand it very well since i tried to immigrate to america but couldnt because i live in a first world country

shit skins from 3rd world countrys get fast tracked immigration to america

>what is the bell curve?

Attached: 1508742995003.png (620x581, 16K)

There's both on the list

>3rd worlders also get fast tracked immigration and require less education to immigrate to america.
Our traitor nations educate them to give them residency. Our taxes are used to help foreigners take over more than educating native children

thats not true though

the educational requirments are lower for 3rd world immigrants to america. i know this because i tried to immigrate to america myself

most of the indians that end up in america are poor and not educated

Nigger, who claimed that?

Botswana has one of the lowest average IQs in Africa and is yet one of the most successful countries in Africa.

they seem to be doing a better job at it than you though. so whats the problem?

yes it is pajeet
go fuck off back to india and fix your 3rd world shithole

your pic says nothing of citizen status, it's easy to migrate to the US if you're rich.
the 3rd world trash is green card lotteries or family reunion, not a fast track.

Agree. Whites must be eliminated and replaced by jews and asians.

>In the 2000 U.S. Census, about four million Americans claimed to have Swedish roots. Minnesota remains by a wide margin the state with the most inhabitants of Swedish descent—9.6% of the population as of 2005.

>According to the 2010 United States Census, the Asian Indian population in the United States grew from almost 1,678,765 in 2000 (0.6% of U.S. population)

Stop lying and face the facts. Also, how do you explain the difference in wealth between India and Sweden in their own countries?

based