Jews: Christianity made Europe great! Me:

Pagan Europe = All White, kept Europe strong and white. Zero bloodshed over religion. Pagan Greeks kept Persian invaders away from Europe for a long time.

Christian Jew OWNED Europe = Christcuck greeks lost to ottoman shitskins. Even after the liberation a lot of shitskins and half- breeds converted to christianity and got to stay. They just said praise rabbi Yeshua bar-Yosef and christcucks had no choice, they either had to accept that they are racist heretic cultural Pagans and kick them out or accept them as brothers in christ. As a result modern day greeks are basically Turkish rape babies.

Christian Spain got conquered by Arabs. Arab occupation lasted for More than 800+ YEARS. As a result most Spaniards today have Arab admixture.

Mongols conquered christian slavs as a result most slavs were unsuccessful at resisting communism and have low iq.

Western European christcucks got lucky, because of the location and the climate. Mother Europe kept non white invaders away from western eu.

Europe was stronger and Whiter when it was Pagan. Christianity united us with wrong people (black and brown christians), it made us kill our own kind for religion, it made us worship our enemies aka the chosen people, it made us die fighting wars for (((their))) desert holy land (crusadecucks and deus vult LARPers) instead of defending mother Europe. Prove me wrong. Pro tip you can't.

Attached: 1543433262599.png (426x516, 154K)

This thread is not supposed to be a d&c thread. This is an anti Abrahamic thread. I am a North western European, I come from a family of Vikings who resisted Jewish subversion for a long time. But I'm in no way a western European supremacist or a nordicist. In fact I admit that us western Europeans got lucky, at least we didn't had to go one on one with non whites like southern and Eastern Europeans had to. I'm pretty sure that christcucks would have lost to anyone, they would gladly let the non whites in (like they are doing now) as long as they accepted christcuckery.

Christianity is a Jewish sect for the goyim to follow. It is a globalist religion not an ethnic blood and soil religion like Germanic, Slavic and Celtic Paganism.

Attached: Chan Burauza.png (1300x600, 240K)

wow OP your so cool
now get out there and save the white race, you can do it champ!

I see what this Abrahamic desert religion Christianity does to our Europeans.

-Makes them worship a Middle Eastern Semitic god of a racially foreign people
-Damns us for being racist
-Forces us to accept racial foreigners/aliens as long as they convert to this "Christian" religion too and therefore causes us to race mix with them corrupting our bloodline forever.
-Makes them ashamed of sex (which brings life)

Attached: 1543614291858.png (1200x640, 296K)

How can christcucks defend Europe when they were too busy fighting wars for (((their))) holy desert land (eg. Crusadecucks and deus vult LARPers)? When they were too busy killing White people for keeping Pagan traditions (Northern crusade, Baltic crusade, witch burning/human sacrifice)? When they were too busy killing other Christians for not following the same christian denomination (30 years war, countless other religious conflicts)?

Attached: 1540106502672.jpg (800x800, 165K)

American here doing my best to connect with my actual non-Hebrew roots.
Why not make the Yew the official symbol of European paganism?

Attached: yew3.jpg (1600x1200, 351K)

christianity is slavery

Attached: himmler quote christianity.png (486x347, 117K)

Attached: christian pagan.jpg (1024x720, 242K)

Hitler knew it too.

Attached: hitlerchristianity.jpg (1000x454, 66K)

There was never "pagan europe". Only semi-isolated tribes doing their own thing

What Jews say this?

>private table talks

convenient

Poster has multiple IPs, he keeps posting this gay thread. fuck off

What I would give for another genius like him to rise up, I just doubt that even someone such as him can withstand the power of mainstream media retardation :(

go away kike

Attached: 1488689267979.jpg (306x349, 20K)

Do you realise that paganism is literary demon worhsip? Concealed demons in many cases, but still demons.

Attached: 1533719927502.png (1542x763, 363K)

Nope. Its freedom from the shackles of sin.

With a flag like that, anything short of fucking your cousin is considered demon-worship

lul

pagans are traitors to god.

Persians were pagans too back then retard

Zeus altar in Pergamon is called the throne of Satan in Revelation.

> Western European christcucks got lucky
Not for long. Your country will be completely mongrelized in few decades. Christian or Islamic we win either way. Abrahamic religions aren't going away and paganism isn't coming back sweety.

>Jews: Christianity made Europe great!
WHEN DID A JEW EVER SAY THIS? WHAT THE FUCK?

> Christian
> We

Orthodoxy still alive, so no we for you

yup. christcucks deserve the rope.

a jew literally told me the other day that anyone preaching reincarnation in mediaeval europe would be put to death. you cant convince me it wasnt hateful kikes behind that.

Attached: world racial history.jpg (1280x936, 487K)

I’d be really interested to research Semitic influence in the romans empire expansion in Europe, the Gallic wars and the money and political powers behind Julius Caesar. Wasn’t Crassus conducting campaigns in modern day Syria just before Caesars and conquest of Gaul and wasn’t he one of Caesars largest financial backers?

Attached: 450C4BFB-FE31-4C29-B3EC-D85A628DC306.png (220x366, 114K)

Based Nietzsche

Caesar is fishy. He maybe burned (or stole) library of Alexandria. Unnased traditional system of Rome, did new.lame calendar. Why Julius Caesar is given fame today? Was he a puppet for the occult elites?

Unbased*

Attached: ff.jpg (984x728, 233K)

>Mongols conquered christian slavs as a result most slavs were unsuccessful at resisting communism and have low iq.
Show me the evidence that there's Mongol admixture in Slavs. And by "Slavs" I don't mean a couple of northern Russians, I mean demonstrate that it's present in Poles, Ukrainians, Belarusians, etc.

No goy, you're supposed to follow our foreign Jew-centric modern desert religion that is completely unrelated to European history and culture and the experience of being a white man. We decide your culture, religion and history. Anything else is devil worship. BURN THE WITCHES!!!

Attached: 1522573279061.jpg (590x639, 149K)

We dont burn people. Heretic Pope did