Is Britain done for?

Is Britain done for?

Attached: bennies.png (1227x806, 1.35M)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6390115/Mother-seven-38-demands-larger-council-home.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Birch ain't 32

Yes. Hope all anglos die a horrible death

t-thanks

Attached: 32 year old boomer.jpg (753x722, 232K)

this

yes its time for you to go

>she 32
>son 20
>WTF.jpg
>Who is going to take care of all my kids?
Walking argument for forced sterilization.

Only if everyone looks like that at 32.

>Is Britain done for?
>Porridge niggers acting like porridge niggers like they have done for the past 1000 years

What exactly is the problem here?

At least the kids are white, which is a rare occurence nowadays

A...at least theyre white

Galton tried to warn us.

jesus, she looks older than the meth-heads i know that are in their 50s.

Can't find the original article

>Scottish
>White

She's actually 38, but to be fair the real article isn't at all better.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6390115/Mother-seven-38-demands-larger-council-home.html

I bet the twenty year old son loves hearing his mom get fucked by some random pub bro for his entire life.

>twins

wouldn't it be funny if they came out black?

She's done more for the good of the world than 99% of Jow Forums ever did. I'm not saying she's the classiest dame around, but at least she's created 9 white babies. Even if most of them are low-class idiots themselves, at least a couple of her kids will elevate themselves from poverty and stupidity and contribute in some way.

The son looks high-IQ, what a fucking curse, if he was as dumb and degenerate as his mum he'd be fucking local ned slags since he was 12 years old.

The first 3 kids are beautiful

Not in a "they are hot" way but in a "they are perfectly healthy children and look normal"

At least she is having white kids!! Ahmed.

Pretty sure she's addicted to White Scottish cock

How exactly does he look high IQ?

Shouldn't he be off at university at that age if he has a high IQ?

He will become a genius author, artist or something. Hopefully.

Kek

she has more white children then the entirety of Jow Forums
Fuck, just reminded myself of how this board is trash

To purposely maintain a hairstyle like that while living in a council estate shithole with a degenerate chav family means he needs to have some self-awareness. Also, he's from a single mum family and as the news article implies, he's grown up in a shithole council box with a single whore mum. Kind of hard to study and figure out your life when your stuck awake all night listening to your mum getting fucked by random Gallaghers from the pub and screaming kids and sisters running around the cramped house. For some people it was over before it even begun. Look at Millenial Woes and Malcolm Sutherland for similar situations from that shithole country, high-IQ stuck on the dole for 10+ years, even after going to university anyway

Yes to OP. And to you, I take it you haven’t been around chain smoking meth heads. The stress of being chronically pregnant while high on meth every day takes its toll.

32? Wtf? Bitch must have the smokiest voice in existence.

Fucking thread dude.

Can you imagine how many loads of semen have been dumped in this whore. Btw she looks ratchet as fuck to be 32.

>32
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
PLEASE SOMEONE GET ME OUT OF THIS FUCKING HELLHOLE
WHY ARE THE WOMEN SO UGLY? WHY DO THEY LOOK LIKE THEY SMOKE 17 PACKS A DAY? WHAT THE FUCK. THE BITCH LOOKS 70. WHY CAN'T WE HAVE DECENT LOOKING WOMEN INSTEAD? I'M GOING TO START THE NEXT BRITISH EMPIRE SO I CAN FUCK A BLOATED ABORIGINAL WOMAN INSTEAD OF THESE SUBHUMAN GHOUL LOOKING MOTHERFUCKERS. SOMEONE GET LET ME MOVE INTO THEIR COUNTRY PLEASE CHRIST AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1459919021389.png (1910x1420, 1.92M)

A 32 year old looking like that isn't normal anywhere on the planet.

It is in Scotland.

>british 8/10