Around blacks

Around blacks...

Attached: 1543297610798.png (921x773, 986K)

relax

never relax!

Attached: 1538947890331.jpg (1536x3746, 690K)

>Pletnewski/Schneider
>white
Nice try kike

>(((pletnewski)))
>(((Schneider)))
jews love black cock

Burn the coal pay the toal

Attached: 1539645881373.png (523x503, 391K)

Wow. Karma actually did her job for once

Lol at least they got to have pleasure before death

>kek can't make this shit up
Olivia Schneider is a fictional character on German soap opera Verbotene Liebe (Forbidden Love)

Fuck me, this girl is Stacey status. Sad.

HAHAHAHA

>Going on a date with a nigger
Deserved it

Attached: 1536282680763.jpg (475x525, 47K)

Toll payed, but god forbid they learn from it, they only screech louder.

you should see her boyfriend who happened to live

And this is why grammar is important, with a coma after killing it would make more sense

look at her nose

Attached: 1232131232131.jpg (412x600, 77K)

Show me.

lel

Attached: dsaDSAd.jpg (740x750, 129K)

Fucking niggers lmao

Take the bbc you’ll be buried six feet

That is hot. I hope she was violated by his BBC before. Jordie Jordan OMEGALUL

What's more humiliating: a white guy becoming a tranny or a white girl producing a niglet?

probably laughed bcz his small dick or something, poor thing didn't know there are stallions of her own race

I could spend my entire life just posting black crime in western nations. It's like shouting and no one can hear.

Attached: black crime white family Harris, One Truly Horrible Murder of a White Family.png (688x4391, 2.12M)

Attached: black crime white genocide Hannah Cornelius, Cheslin Marsh, student raped, stabbed, strangled to dea (1064x5003, 628K)

Wonder if she still thought diversity was our strength right before the rock crushed her micro liberal brain.

Attached: 1479839145046.png (543x498, 394K)

At least the tranny will have the good sense to kill itself. Though I suppose rarely the cunt will off the baby and herself.

Attached: 1437152718615.jpg (1685x1779, 1014K)

Attached: Hannah Cornelius south africa murder black crime white fem trial edit.jpg (1356x7419, 1.27M)

That one isn't accurate. That woman in the music video wasn't her. Have this one.

Attached: sweden elin-krantz black crime.jpg (1301x3291, 753K)

she looks like a npc meme in the "after coal" picture

She she was with another nigger than got gang raped by a pack of them?

It's hard to feel sympathy for the coalburners, but their blood is on the hands of those who ended apartheid or pushed civil rights

Attached: 1534710492184.jpg (800x741, 196K)

neither of this names is jewish

ok, now this is an epic post

Attached: bald-man-dandruff-2.jpg (870x540, 126K)

Welcome to South Africa. I understand your point, tolls and all, but the reality is she's a victim of media/culture. The campaign of subversion has had decades to work (((white genocide magic))).

Attached: jews south africa commies.jpg (1060x1342, 514K)

True she is a victim of media/culture but at the end of the day she chose the path that led to her death. The media/culture definitely play a heavy hand, but ultimately it is her fault for being a liberal idiot and her parents for being failures and allowing their daughter to be the way she was.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 33K)

>Schneider
Based black man.

"Stop killing, black people"
Too bad they aren't good listeners

South African, so probably not. They’ve witnessed negrosity firsthand.

>relaxing around blacks

Attached: 1500827320804.png (1487x1390, 2.02M)

>BURN THE COAL DIE
kek

Top cunting kek.

Try it from another perspective

Attached: 1534627701704.png (722x8458, 3.96M)

Combine the (((government))) hiding redpilled facts with (((media/hollywood/news))) 24-7 and you get parents raised on feeling morally righteous by compulsively forcing mixing and phony equality ideology. What does one expect? We're living in the lands of nightmares and this isn't a dream. Few people ever see a place like Jow Forums let alone stay long enough to get passed the initial punch that looks like blind hatred on the surface.

Attached: Hollywood Jew NPCs refugees diversity open borders let them in white genocide.jpg (2000x1333, 528K)

>get passed
>get past*

>jews
>when pet bites owners

Fucking retards.
>Lemme use her card at an ATM. This $4,000 is totally worth risking life in prison for.
How are niggers so dumb?

imagine robbing, raping to death, then crushing the skull of some woman, and thinking "you know what, i need MORE fickificki today!"

no, take it back, they don't think - they're just animals too retarded to breed

Attached: Mama_Murphy.jpg (666x435, 68K)

Yeah... It's not easy to handle men who have no real fear of retribution. It's one joke to them. Killing. Prison. It's all the same to them. It's literally like society trying to negotiate with machines.

Attached: jew art france white genocide.jpg (5004x3100, 3.09M)

They kill each other for $200 shoes

Attached: france white genocide artist.jpg (2560x9925, 3.39M)

sorry for the child but the cunt mother brought it on herself

There are parts of (((democrat))) shitholes where they'll beat or kill you just to beat or kill you. Or over $1. Or over not having enough money. Over nothing. Then your story will get posted. Then more of them will spread the false rumor that the victim said "nigger" and incited it (they love saying that one to excuse their behavior). It's endless. Canada, what will you be like in 30 years? Like California with nowhere to run?

Attached: Canada black crime islam Abdirahman Islow.png (866x1883, 765K)

protect the coal, pay the toll

> witnessed

Attached: 221EC61B-DC4D-48E0-98D6-482CDCB41906.png (1536x2048, 833K)

Of course its a jew bitch. Nothing was lost

Attached: 1519563915603.jpg (450x431, 41K)

>coal burner
I'm supposed to be sad about this? She died (in more ways than one) the second she thought dating a nigger was a good idea

Schneider is a very Jewish name Muhammad

>Canada, what will you be like in 30 years?
We are basically a Chinese colony. They own all the real estate here. All the baby boomers that bought their houses in the 1970/80s for $70,000 are selling them to the Chinese for millions and laughing all the way to the bank

...prepare for buttsecks.

good riddance

Elsa Schneider from Indiana Jones 3 was a nazi tho.

Yes, but the saddest part is society becoming so bad that it will keep producing ignorant people and shovel them into slaughter for the sake of (((globalist elites))) who pretend to be on the side of morality. Everything about it is sad. The evil is sad. The ignorance is sad. The retardation is sad. The women who literally grow up to believe it's virtuous to be "liberal" is sad. The complete control of institutions encouraging it is sad.

Attached: black toll.png (1080x1107, 915K)

Shouldn't white people be smart enough to fly? It's the ones who aren't who will not survive.

That girl isn't even white...

The biggest thing wrong with white society is that the shitskins are killing the leftist traitor rejects instead of white people doing it, IMO.

lol coalburner deserved it

Bring your wife

>(((Schneider)))

I just love it when they get eaten by their pets.

Why isn't she white to you? Are you a purity spiraling one drop (((shill))) come to cause infighting.

this is fucking sickening

toll paid

one of the guy's name is
>WITBOOI

Attached: 1412978761802.jpg (257x257, 55K)

Did some more digging..
She's white (last name seems Italian), faggot.

Attached: black crime white female toll, Australia, Daniela D'Addario, Josaia Vosikata.jpg (659x8093, 922K)

It is, isn't it. It's just icing on the cake of how EU elites like to mock the goyim with white genocide. Does it get anymore blatant than under a major landmark? A Jewish art tribute to both race mixing, killing white men, and the Star of David conquering Europe... all in one... all under the goyim's nose. That's how arrogant and brazen it's become. Because they can.

Attached: jew art white genocide france eiffel tower blacked.jpg (640x640, 97K)

>Star of David conquering *all nations
I meant to say.

It was a shallow grave. You expect a nigger to dig that deep?

Irony indeed.
Good man for pointing it out.

Anyone have a archive of these headlines. I need to redpilled my children.

For all the niggers and nigger-lovers out there saying "black don't crack"
Those apes look old as fuck

Anons, get a good look at one of the major reasons for nigger failure at everything. Niggers are most dangerous to the people they live closest to. Even a white idiot is not safe from the monkey shines of her nigger neighbor pets. (Niggers are basically pets who can clean their living spaces better than dogs. Sometimes.) All her white guilt wasn't relevant to the niggers desire to come at her. This is why sane people don't like living near niggers. You just don't know when they will snap and kill someone.

I'm sure her dying thought was blaming the white race

ENOUGH!!! We must expell these pavement apes from our lands.

Attached: censored ideas.jpg (1167x1565, 214K)

Diversity paid back liberal White women in spades. Date the slave, get a grave,

>vernon witboii
>whiteboi
>white boy
are you sure this is legit news?

...and that's a good thing!

I made mine watch all of Colin Flaherty's videos. Good redpilling in those.

>(((pletnewski)))
>(((schneider)))
If only one of them had a jewy sounding name i might give them the benefit of the doubt. Nigger did nothing wrong as far as i am concerned

I’m trying to find any fucks to give. Dumb cunts getting dead from being dumb cunts seems like natural selection to me.

There are no fucks to give. Nigger apologists deserve nothing less.

toll status : PAID

I'm with the aussie on this one

This. Not even bad news.

Seems like a great way to improve white genes to me since future white people will be more ethnocentric

Suppose it's more that our countries are infested with apes in the first place. We shouldn't be importing them.

stop killing, black people

Attached: black crime south africa white female Hannah Cornelius murderers.png (640x937, 1013K)

These threads do little to dispel the notion that you're all a bunch of racist nazis