You understand

Climate change is a scam to get more money out of you under the cloak of “saving the world.”

You understand all the “studies” and “reports” are classic tools of state propaganda.

You understand all of this right?

Attached: 439F06F7-AB7F-468C-A125-42071976A486.jpg (1200x675, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VzCXwF39enc
youtube.com/watch?v=EHFfOOF-6Fs
youtube.com/watch?v=L_861us8D9M
washingtonexaminer.com/news/massachusetts-voters-prefer-joe-biden-bernie-sanders-over-warren-in-2020-primary-poll
youtube.com/watch?v=wvoSuRXsklQ
youtube.com/watch?v=wlxNnQsbQAE
youtube.com/watch?v=hMbeiARzpwo
youtube.com/watch?v=QmJN-LMPnX0
youtube.com/watch?v=ciStnd9Y2ak
youtube.com/watch?v=c7baTdyHv8g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck off jewish capitalist

I understand nothing.
You understand my nutsack?

I only understand your mother’s asshole.

Attached: jewmoney.jpg (1162x850, 360K)

Checked and check out the highly entertaining documentary, "The Smartest Guys in the Room" about Enron and trading energy derivatives. That's basically the forerunner to the whole idea of trading carbon credits that Ken Ley himself helped to invent along with Al Gore and Maurice Strong at the 1992 UN conference in Rio.

Not only that, but the current coldsnap and incoming ice age has been caused by deranged liberal scientists who bought the lie and tried to "fix the weather", with public funding from equally deranged, scientifically illiterate and moronic UN officials. This has resulted on the biggest human-provoked ecological disaster, which will be blamed on climate change to remove the focus from the real culprits. This information will never be officially disclosed to the public.

Al gore made a fortune from climate change

get in the furnace with the g0rillions

Attached: 1534693004075.jpg (600x800, 156K)

Yes sir, I do.

it's the same bullshit all over again.
white privilege = original sin
hate speech = blasphemy
climate change = judgment day
Social justice = religion
transsexuals = Jesus
people of color = angels
men = demons
Conservatives = Nazi = evil

Attached: 1541022322565.jpg (1904x1650, 620K)

Please elaborate?
Chemtrailing to reduce solar radiation?

You understand that bears shit in the woods right?

Fuck off petroleum shill!

You will become apart of my new lamp shade

All the trees on the whole earth only produce about 20% of the oxygen in the atmosphere. Most of the oxygen is produced by algae, from 65-85%

Global warming Is a Blatant Lie & this Short video proves it .
youtube.com/watch?v=VzCXwF39enc

Global Warming Is A blatant LIE & This video scientifically Proves it.
youtube.com/watch?v=EHFfOOF-6Fs

Thanks for posting a video with the text being the title a second time, then posting the same thing again so that the repeat of the title matches up even closer to the actual title. Fucking autist.

it's not a total lie, it's just not being caused by us. the amount of co2 we produce is nothing, algae blooms in the ocean happen to make up for our bullshit. holes in the ozone are currently closing. deal with it.

>There have been five ice ages
>The Earth's average temperature in between each ice age is much hotter than it is now
>no climate scientist knows how an ice age happens, or what triggers them.

finally...

the only other term similar to "climate change denier" is of course, Holocaust Denier.

Literally the most taboo term possible in academia was adopted to manipulate all the normies into SHAMING people that don't adopt the narrative that climate should be stable, and climate change is bad.

climate has always changed, it always will change, and paying a NEW TAX on an INVISIBLE GAS isn't going to prevent that. especially when we all know that C02 is literally what plants use to make the oxygen we breathe.

1970s - oh noes climate cooling guys
1980s - oh noes the GREENHOUSE effect guys!!!
1990s - fuck my pants are huge
2000s - Global warming cunts!!!
2010s - umm, climate change?

If any asshole starts boring you with climate change lectures, ask them how many ice ages there have been, and what the average temperature was between them. - If they cant answer this simple test, call them a fucking phoney, and tell them a real climate scientist would know.

Yes but its actually worse then that, our planet is cooling and we are not prepared.

Look again. not the same....

In Search Of... The Coming Ice Age
youtube.com/watch?v=L_861us8D9M

Yes, 35 years ago in 1977, this was the thinking before the global warming malarkey we have now!

>Be amerimutt Jow Forumsack
>believes that jews are gready evil bastards
>global warming is happening
>jewish owned companies are trying to make people believe it’s false
>amerimutts fall for it

>Be "white" Swede
>Listen to left-wing organizations say that climatic collapse is around the corner for fifty years straight
>Hear them suggest policies which only benefit jewish bankers and harm everyone else
>fall for it
Remain silent.

It’s actually an inversion of the truth about earths current climate trend. We are heading into a freeze

washingtonexaminer.com/news/massachusetts-voters-prefer-joe-biden-bernie-sanders-over-warren-in-2020-primary-poll

Massachusetts voters prefer former Vice President Joe Biden and Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., over Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., in the 2020 Democratic primary, a new poll says.

Nineteen percent of voters backed Biden, 14 percent backed Sanders, and 11 percent backed Warren, according to a poll conducted by the University of Massachusetts Amherst. Meanwhile, 27 percent of voters indicated they were undecided.

Although 23 percent of male voters said they would cast their ballot for Biden and 13 percent said they would vote for Sanders, the margin was slimmer among female voters: 15 percent each said they supported Biden and Warren, and 14 percent were in favor of Sanders.

Yes, and I like preservation but not at the detriment of the white race and benefit of others that don't care about the environment at all.

Even if it is a scam

youtube.com/watch?v=wvoSuRXsklQ
youtube.com/watch?v=wlxNnQsbQAE
youtube.com/watch?v=hMbeiARzpwo
youtube.com/watch?v=QmJN-LMPnX0
youtube.com/watch?v=ciStnd9Y2ak
youtube.com/watch?v=c7baTdyHv8g

good point