How do I tell a guy I've been talking to online that I'm actually a fat bitch?

how do I tell a guy I've been talking to online that I'm actually a fat bitch?

I really like him and I'm thinking of asking to meet up because I want to touch his dick but I'm not sure if I should let him know I'm not thin beforehand. Or just meet up and see how it goes? Is it a complete deal breaker?

Attached: Plus-Size-Model-Diana-Sirokai-Re-Created-Kim-Kardashian-Photo-Shoot.jpg (819x1024, 73K)

You haven't been sharing photos yet?

>but I'm not sure if I should let him know I'm not thin beforehand
If you're actually fat, not just thicc, let him know- jesus. I think it's weird how you've got the stage of asking to meet up despite not exchanging pictures.

Depends on what he's attracted to. What's your weight and height? Kind of curious now.

How about you send him a picture?
What the actual fuck is this thread even
What the actual fuck are women even
Wow
Women.

It's hard as hell.. If you weren't up front about it, they'll never take it well. Even if there was never ANY EXPECTATION that you were going to be some thin goddess. They just always expects it. It fucking sucks. Being a fat bitch online literally means any time you hit it off with someone, you need to be like, "OH HEY BTW I'M OBESE LOL"

You're going to have to tell him eventually. Maybe he'll be cool with it...maybe not. Either way, men are a whole hell of a lot more accepting of fatties than woman are of fat men since men still want that pussy. So, you still have a decent chance of getting to touch his dick.

You played yourself by not being open from the very beginning. I'm a fellow fat chick and I'm always upfront about it, and if I trust someone online enough to keep talking with them seriously, we usually exchange pics and there's no misunderstanding later on.

>Being fat
It doesn't matter if you're a man or a woman. Nobody likes fatties. Before you get mad: I'm a very fat man.

>Is it a complete deal breaker?
it very well could be
send him a pic, but also make it clear that you want to fuck. this will give you the best odds youre going to get

OR JUST SEND THEM A PICTURE
I FUCKING CAMMED WITH A HUGE FATTIE AND I LOVED EVERY SECOND OF IT AND GOT ALL SORTSA NASTY WITH HER

IF YOU BITCHES WOULD JUST BE HONEST FOR ONCE
ONCE
IN YOUR FUCKING LIVES
YOU MIGHT FIND PEOPLE ARE HONEST BACK.

Wow, the absolute state of women. Lie through your teeth and wonder why guys get mad.
I tell every girl I see online I'm a scrawny piece of shit. Is dishonesty and lying the only way you wenches conduct on the internet?

Send him a few pics of a new shirt you got or your favorite summer dress that you look forward to wearing this summer.

If he is ok with your size, he’ll continue just the same and be excited about you sending pics. If hes nit into that, he will change and eventually stop talking to you.

You and i both know that you have basically fibbed about your size and doenplayed it. If you meet in person and he feels betrayed by you for lying aniut such an important thing, he’ll just turn around and walk away.

I remember one girl i got serious about meeting in person, i realized her photos werny her, i called her out and wanted nothing to do with her afterwards, she seemed great otherwise.

Attached: 928E1EDD-5D1D-4E66-A419-6DB1B7541E9E.jpg (432x287, 114K)

Depends how fat.

(OP) I just feel like it's weird to send random photos of yourself to people. I'm worried if I ask for his snapchat there'll be an implication of nudes

Attached: 12BF4B18-9229-4D7E-B982-C978B5EA9C91.jpg (294x400, 38K)

I know they don't. We both accepted that a long time ago. When I start just like.. being friends with someone online, it's like I'm obligated to reveal my weight just so they don't accidentally Catch Feels for a monster or something.

No! Stop assuming. Ask for snapchat to send pics of cool shit like cats and fun things at work.

Post your pic or a pic of someone with your body type and we'll tell you if it's actually a problem

have you sent fake pictures? I don't think you've answered this question ..and its key to the answer to your problem

Not OP, but I totally agree with what she said about it feeling super awkward to just send pics. If she's like me, she just.. Doesn't share pics of herself. I don't catfish, but I don't go out of my way to show myself to people either because I'm nothing to look at.

stop posting this image

people aren't honest back. they never have been. ever. people are fucking garbage.

I've never sent fake pictures, there's no point in that if I actually want to meet him. There are full body photos of my on my FB page, if he looks.

I knew this one fat girl i used to work with. She would always talk about Tinder and all these dudes hitting her up. She showed me messages etc so i knew she wasn't lying.

Then i friended her on Facebook, and understood why. All her photos are taken at the MySpace angle and had a whole bunch of other witchcraft with clothes and makeup etc that made her look normal sized. It was insane t.b.h

Personally, I always had a rule that if all the pictures are at the MySpace angle, or, if there are no body pics, it's an instant swipe-left from me.

There's this perception that women are better looking than men. They're not - it's just that they get a societal free pass to lie about their looks

Attached: unnamed.png (529x278, 231K)

And you're supposed to accept it, user!! You wouldn't want to hurt their feelings :^). #allwomenarebeautiful

Yeah. This, mostly. When I'm forced to actually share photos (like on FB), they're all at MySpace angle because I'm simply too hideous to post anything else. I too feel like I'm lying to everyone. It's a bad feeling.

On tinder I've intentionally taken body pictures of myself so women know exactly how fat I am. Spoilers: I've gotten maybe two matches that actually talked to me over the past month. I can't really blame women for taking Myspace angle pictures. Honesty doesn't get your foot in the door.

What's stopping you from working out, OP?

Attached: images-20.jpg (384x384, 20K)

then I think you haven't done anything wrong. but if you're feeling more serious you need to tell him...

Not at all. I refuse to use Tinder, but on the rare occasion I try a dating app, I'll post a body shot, but the hits I get are just the occasional weirdo who's into some really freaky shit. IRL, I've just accepted that no one who sees me will find me sexually appealing, and it's so different not having that default barrier online.

Why don't you try to lose weight? I'm fat too, and basically 2 weeks ago calculated my bmr and tdee, now I eat on 500 kcals deficit and work out 2 to 3 times a week. I already see some progress, and it's a good feel.

Pic related.The real issue is that you need to take yoyr health more seriously. Stip eating for flavor and emotional support. Go out and walk or toss a frisbee with a friend.

Less cake more exercise.

You can either make excuses or you can be healthy but you cant do both.

Attached: B34ECF29-9E1A-4806-92B3-9D14DEF9AC2B.jpg (388x743, 118K)

Because the majority of people simply lack the willpower and commitment to invest that much time, energy, and suffering into losing the weight that they gained in the first place due to the above listed deficiencies.

:)

Attached: A1639676-1A2F-459B-885E-9A5A06F99A78.jpg (241x429, 18K)

Then suffer they must.

Attached: 61B2A98E-F7AB-469C-997E-BCDB57F8D43A.png (1136x640, 1.16M)

Its always sad when the belly is bigger than the breasts.

Feast your eyes

Attached: 25798542-143F-4933-870D-001BDB07E9B6.png (853x530, 431K)

Lol.

you should send pictures. Otherwise it will be awkward

beccabae has at least doubled in size

What do you look like

Keep it up user! I'm proud of you

workout you disgusting pig

maybe stop eating ten burger and fries a day

at the very least start with cutting it down to nine burger and fries a day?

fatty bombatty

Lose some weight and stop wasting other people's time you fat bitch.

You don't HAVE to be attractive but weight just fucking says you don't respect yourself enough, therefore nobody should respect you either.

Straight dude here, I gotta agree, men in general are better looking than women

Let him know sometime. The online girls I've met we're all fat and yet were some of the coolest people I've met. They all tried to hide it too. I really miss the times we had together. Of course, I like fat girls, and maybe he does too. Alittle ranty here but good luck user.

Left is hot for me

Some people like chubbies, but I dunno, ease your way into that one lmao