How to cope with being single guy in life ?

How to cope with being single guy in life ?

I’m 27 and I landed a job awhile ago which I’m being rapidly promoted in. I’ll hit the highest position in my field of accounting by 30 and have a upper middle class salary.

I’m fit, have hobbies and all that. Just kind of depressed about my looks for that fact I can’t get a girl.

Just thinking about my future and I’m kind of depressed about it.

Any advice on how to forget about getting a girl ?

Attached: 203276F1-B514-4F3C-A4D1-63A02439DEF9.jpg (570x379, 195K)

>Any advice on how to forget about getting a girl?
Maybe you're giving up too quickly.

Great. So just wait it out. What is the fucking problem? Just let it come to you.

I'm in the same boat except I'm 19 and unemployed (still in education, trying to get into business school.)

idk just go to bars/nightclubs with guys you know on the weekends and chase some girls. approach some, make some cringey mistakes for like the first few times, learn from it, actively change to get better, and presto you've learned how to excite a woman. important for not just hook ups but also relationships. if you had that skill, you wouldn't feel lost when it comes to girls.

Not sure I see a lot of people this age with long term gfs and married.

You fell for the career meme. Girls want to be with a giy like me who has enough money to pay bills, yet enough free time and joy in life to go out and do cool shit.

You will always be a boring stiff until you change your life.

Op here. My job only requires 40 hours a week and even once I have my bosses job it would rarely require more than that. I also have a lot of pto.

You’re missing the point. What interesting things do you do with your off time?

How often do you go sailing?
When was the last time you hiked to the top of a mountain?
When was the last time you volunteered at the children’s hospital?
When was the last time you attempted and succeeded at making a delicious ethnic meal?

These are Rhetorical questions and the details dont matter. What matters is that you became so focused on the boomer conveyer belt that you lost sight of what rrally matters.

Go find your passions in life and the rest will fall into place.

My passion is being in the outdoors and I do that every weekend

Nice humblebrag, faggot. Oh boohoo you're wealthy, young, and fit. What a horrible depressing life you lead. Gosh, everyone let's feel bad for this guy! Poor user...

Fucking kill yourself. Fuck you. Get out of here with this dumb bullshit. You have nothing to be sad about. Fucking hate piece of shit chucklefucks like you.

We all have limitations... be kind.

I wish each and every one of you happiness and success in this life.

You know how you could be kind? Enjoying the amazing life you're living and not come on this board to complain about it.

>I’ll hit the highest position in my field of accounting.

Thats ur problem. t Acca qualified.

>go to bars/nightclubs
Kys faggot

Get a load of this fucking guy

Im not op...

Lol loser, i bet you’re also going to get married soon too eh? Maybe even move somewhere that you love and not somewhere to just make money. Dumbass, like you fucking understand how the world works. Pathetic fucking hippie.

Fuck out of here normie.

Attached: 27E17625-32C3-4D5F-A78C-999C1777E630.jpg (640x427, 72K)

Volunteer? Are you some bitch? Fuck that id rather play vidya and drink mtn dew with my time. Why cant i find a girl that just wants to do fun shit like eat hot pockets and watch movies on my huge tv?

That faggot is such a loser!

You could try tinder and get some aingle mom preggo again?

Attached: 010F6DAB-04FE-4ABE-BF6A-8D5B2666A6D4.jpg (1536x2048, 547K)

Are you some fuckin normie?

I used to feel like you, now I sort of yearn for single freedom sometimes. I'm very lucky with who I have though.

Just stick your neck out. Don't be too proud to find someone online. I met my gf on Jow Forums and it's been an amazing story.

I'm 32 and have been single most my life.

Why must you turn my thread into a house of lies?

Op here I tried online and all I got was single moms and fat chicks.

Bruh, can I have your life? Ill give you my gf.

On a more serious note. It sounds shallow, but whip out the Accounting card more often.

Nobody likes a whiny faggot. Be awesome, get on tinder, go out to bars, visit events, and so on.

I work with those boomers. All of them have families and fulfilling lives and plenty of hobbies outside of work. So you can balance having a career with living life. It's just that some of us are broken individuals.

That’s actually pretty awesome OP. Sounds like you’ve done good with your life.

>I met my gf on Jow Forums

What the fuck. How does this happen so often??

I see this posted here all the time. How do you meet girls on an anonymous message board?

Bump

girls don't owe you anything you sexless loser virgin incel

What's wrong with your looks?

>single moms

Just get an abortion at that point. Why destroy two lives?

Attached: 1523384938851.gif (292x323, 1.16M)

>How often do you go sailing?
>When was the last time you hiked to the top of a mountain?
>When was the last time you volunteered at the children’s hospital?
>When was the last time you attempted and succeeded at making a delicious ethnic meal?
Do normies really do that? My buddy who is married for 2 years already (we're both 26) sits all day at home playing League when he's not at work. Also volunteer at a children's hospital? Isn't this just a spineless meme? I've never heard anyone do any of this shit and I live among fairly active and normal people, with lives and good jobs and education.
You sure you aren't just repeating shit you've seen on "10 things to make a girl fall in love with YOU"?

People don't do that shit. Hiking, maybe, but that's because there are a lot of nice hikes near where I live. And cooking different cuisines is pretty common on a daily basis. None of those things make you an interesting person though, especially not if your sole intent in doing them is to be interesting.