Would you join the crusades in the late 11th or 12th century?

At the Council of Clermont later that year, Pope Urban II raised the issue of aid for Byzanthium again and preached for a Crusade against the devil worshippers of Islam.

Almost immediately Peter the Hermit led thousands of mostly poor Christians out of Europe in what became known as the People's Crusade. He claimed he had a letter from heaven instructing Christians to prepare for the imminent apocalypse by seizing Jerusalem.

Attached: 3132F339-CA1E-4484-BE9C-97D253A92B51.jpg (944x890, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.bl.uk/digitisedmanuscripts/2017/03/medieval-depictions-of-the-crusades.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ebk877L4DeU
youtube.com/watch?v=I_To-cV94Bo
youtube.com/watch?v=OeZ95Gxqtp8
youtube.com/watch?v=oz3ccSJtJXA
youtube.com/watch?v=PRCVeqvZKt4
youtube.com/watch?v=buJDSuSey3U
youtube.com/watch?v=v82PlDSLDf8
youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

muh kike on a stick

Is there a book I can buy written by a crusader?

Good question, I don’t know. Medival literature is scarce. blogs.bl.uk/digitisedmanuscripts/2017/03/medieval-depictions-of-the-crusades.html

Just checked, William of Tyre is your guy.

William's great work is a Latin chronicle, written between 1170 and 1184.[39] It contains twenty-three books; the final book, which deals with the events of 1183 and the beginning of 1184, has only a prologue and one chapter, so it is either unfinished or the rest of the pages were lost before the whole chronicle began to be copied. The first book begins with the conquest of Syria by Umar in the seventh century, but otherwise the work deals with the advent of the First Crusade and the subsequent political history of the Kingdom of Jerusalem. It is arranged, but was not written, chronologically; the first sections to be written were probably the chapters about the invasion of Egypt in 1167, which are extremely detailed and were likely composed before the Fatimid dynasty was overthrown in 1171. Much of the Historia was finished before William left to attend the Lateran Council, but new additions and corrections were made after his return in 1180, perhaps because he now realized that European readers would also be interested in the history of the kingdom. In 1184 he wrote the Prologue and the beginning of the twenty-third book.[40]

William had access to the chronicles of the First Crusade, including Fulcher of Chartres, Albert of Aix, Raymond of Aguilers, Baldric of Dol, and the Gesta Francorum, as well as other documents located in the kingdom's archives. He used Walter the Chancellor and other now-lost works for the history of the Principality of Antioch. From the end of Fulcher's chronicle in 1127, William is the only source of information from an author living in Jerusalem. For events that happened in William's own lifetime, he interviewed older people who had witnessed the events about which he was writing, and drew on his own memory.[41]

/his/

Also, Mathew of Edessa on the 1st crusade

Matthew's work, Zhamanakagrutyun (Armenian: Ժամանակագրություն), or Chronicle, which he probably began writing in 1113 and completed before 1140,[2] is written in a dialect of Western Armenian and is rather chronological, covering two centuries from the second half of the tenth through the second half of the twelfth.[3] In an article published in 1971 by Armenian academician Levon Khachikyan, the author established that one of the sources Matthew used to write his work was that of an 11th-century vardapet named Hakob Sanahnetsi (Hakob of Sanahin).[4]

He remains the only primary source of certain information about the political and ecclesiastical events of his time and area. The literary and historical knowledge of Matthew was limited, and some of his chronological data is disputed by modern scholars.[citation needed] Matthew was also a fervent Armenian patriot, lamenting the martyrdom of his people and exalting their heroic deeds. To him, scholars and readers are indebted for the record of two documents of importance — a letter from the Byzantine Emperor John I Tzimisces, to King Ashot III Bagratuni and a discourse delivered in the cathedral of Hagia Sophia, Constantinople, in the presence of the Emperor Constantine X Ducas by Gagik II, the exiled Bagratuni king, concerning the doctrinal divergence between the Greek and Armenian churches.

youtube.com/watch?v=ebk877L4DeU

Absolutely

Attached: Crusader knighted.jpg (985x500, 185K)

Fuck no. It's a fucking tragedy any European caught for the worthless Jewish "holy land".

It was self defense.

youtube.com/watch?v=I_To-cV94Bo

Attached: crusader unappreciated.jpg (862x582, 80K)

Fuck you wh*Te dogs

Attached: 1543687174629.jpg (600x414, 71K)

You guys aren't even Catholic.

Only the first and the fifth

No need to time travel in order to crusade by the way. No need to travel at all really. Am I right German bro?

Attached: crusade time.jpg (527x440, 43K)

Christian holy land

I am Catholic.

Pic related was my King holding my God.

Attached: 5E154AAE-468B-4AD0-8271-C3A7E507E57F.jpg (760x507, 46K)

The pope wont be martialing the next crusade.

Attached: The devil.jpg (1024x513, 286K)

I am not following. You gotta still go on an Easyjet flight to Tel Aviv to start conquering the holy land.

Attached: 414CA959-7B68-4063-AA29-A88BF33BC120.jpg (1024x682, 147K)

>Would you join the crusades
With the hindsight, not really. Why fight so 800 year later see the German fucks and other European fucks willingly drop their pants, spread their cheeks, and ask for the most popular turkish pastime?

Come on Hans how many Catholics are left in Germany?

Attached: crusader homework.jpg (600x315, 96K)

youtube.com/watch?v=OeZ95Gxqtp8
Theme of the thread.

Hundreds of millions. We live underground waiting for our numbers to get big enough to conquer the world.

back then, the iQ was so low, that we are talking about retard level. you lived up to 30 and feared your own shadow. You basically woke up one day and had some idiotic heoric idea and then you died o typhus because you didnt wash your hand after shitting.
And the church/kings practically controlled everything and they used those imbecile pawns for lots of shit.
At the end, you never died for some noble cause, you died for someone to put his elite brother in someones elses castle.

>Whole squad full of fuckin' crusaders, I'm a crusaders too

Attached: 69.jpg (800x450, 68K)

and you prove being a retard. Not only you are unable to do 99% of what the regular peasant was capable to do back then, but you're idiotic enough to believe "they lived till 30" meme

No you stupid fuck, they lived to old ages many of them. Just the infant survival was pretty low. Many good little ones died due to very harsh conditions and illnesses, and also degenerate inbred mutants like you, died. I can just imagine Jow Forums back then!

Yes

The president of your bishops conference is a heretic named Marx. Come on Hans.

The enemy is already amongst you eating your food plundering your wealth fucking your women and turning churches into mosques. I think you better handle that before you even begin to fight them over there.

Attached: Thank you Allah.jpg (369x280, 16K)

An inquisition is in order too.

Attached: merkel.jpg (960x960, 127K)

You're goddamn fucking right I would have joined any one of the Crusades. We would have taken Constantinople, torn down every kike temple and mosque in Jerusalem before scouring the vermin from the lands (before consecrating it to God), then marched on Mecca and razed it to the fucking ground after pushing all kebab into the Red Sea. The Lord Sovereign has called upon us to build the Kingdom of Heaven in this universe and to inherit the stars. It's only our self-doubt and cuckery that gets in the way. The Bible preaches dominion and inheritance, and that is what we should pursue. The Crusades were a righteous response to the Muslim incursion in Europe, and we need to start a new one ASAP.

Attached: 39347239_10155817157478224_1748674554219200512_n.jpg (700x519, 50K)

I hate that murderous bitch so much.

Thanks for the info, user. Much appreciated.

I adore this, brother.

Fpbp

eeeeeethan

Attached: christvswotan.png (2504x1181, 439K)

>meet my distant ancestors and walk their castle in Ibelin

How could I resist?

Attached: christchannpc.png (1329x1218, 706K)

All the crusader states fell apart because despite being non Jewish all the Western kings turned against each other and divided the land up into barely governable shapes and populations that were easy for the united turks to conquer.

2edgy4crusade

You don't understand oration or how books were once written, do you? Check out Wrath of Gnon on twitter: he had a recent thread on the very topic

This. Thank you for this.

If my life then would be as boring and empty as it is now, then yeah, why not?

Attached: 1542477189697.gif (397x658, 964K)

It was a license to kill from God's representative on earth. Hell yes

SHUT THE FUCK UP TEUTON

Attached: 1541261077459.png (1354x1369, 131K)

We're going to retake Constantinople, cockroach, and it ain't gonna be pretty for you.

Attached: Severe Punishment 3.gif (240x240, 631K)

Sexy,

No. We have our own pope underground, He is a clone of Pope John Paul II.

Well said. I'm ready to start any second.

What do I care about Germany? It’s not the holy land.

Heck, I'd covert to Catholicism if the Pope called for a crusade to cleanse the Holy Land today.

The Inquisition was also shit on throughout modern history. I think you're right that it should make a comeback.

Hallelujah! Hosana! and Amen!
Preach brother.

Attached: Christ Revelation 19 15.jpg (900x450, 133K)

no, if it were pagan maybe.

In Hoc Signo Vinces, Fraternum.

Matthew 10:32 "Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword."

Bill (((Werner)))

>doesnt mention that the crusaders went and raped the shit out of white countries

Attached: 1538889018203.jpg (1152x720, 106K)

A lot of Faggot Priests need to burn

Attached: burning-at-stake_0.jpg (640x480, 241K)

> he thinks crusades were good for europe
Crusadecucks were warriors for Jewry fought and died for (((their))) desert holy land instead of defending Europe. They killed far more Europeans than any other group (hint Northern crusade and Baltic crusade).

Attached: 1542295099332.jpg (720x486, 43K)

>dying for a foreign city a thousand miles from home
no thank you.

Attached: scottish feel.jpg (600x768, 142K)

hahaha Germany is majority christcucks idiot and a vast majority of those are catholics.

Attached: 1529570361498.png (647x633, 21K)

this

Greetings, just reminding you that I'm still living in the Vatican and still wearing my white cassock. I thought splitting the Jo with someone would be a good idea but this new guy is a handful haha. Oh well its nit like I'm the first Bavarian to ruin everything haha.

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_pope-benedict_2816442b.jpg (620x387, 59K)

cringe

Attached: 1530269902244.png (811x628, 81K)

fukken saved!

It’s the best way to die, while liberating the holy city from the devil.

you know what else needs to burn?

Attached: 1537356567181.gif (500x272, 489K)

>We live underground waiting for our numbers to get big enough to conquer the world.
Fair fucks, tell me when that happens.

should have had 'ouch' written in runes

>join the crusade
>get down to Byzantium
>sack it again, raping nuns in churches, stealing holy cuckstian shit
D-DEUS VULT GUYS LOL I LOVE JESUS (PBUH)

Attached: 1490182366203.png (235x214, 24K)

I'll fucking burn you

try me christcuck

Attached: 1538410211522.jpg (1115x1129, 425K)

The whole world is the birthright of Christ. Is not Der Faterland truly a land flowing with milk and honey? The only people who are interested in occupying the holy land have their hearts set upon Armeggedon and skipping the Millennial Kingdom entirely.

Attached: space jesus.jpg (1200x1198, 336K)

>in black church voice
Mmmm mmmmmm. Thats right.

Attached: Christ sword 2.jpg (500x698, 187K)

Christianity as a whole is about betrayal
You people may love to notice that Jesus made two sword references, but Jesus stopped his followers from actually using any sword to attack their enemies, and reprimanded them for misunderstanding
Indeed, the second sword reference was very explicit who the sword would be pointing at, protip: it wasn't to be used against your enemies, but your own damn family: "I do not come to bring peace, but to set a man against his own household" (anything else would contradict both "love your enemies and lend them anything they want" and "if someone does not his own family, your wife, children and yourself he can't be my follower")
Christianity is an inversion of reality, and the only way to claim otherwise is to actively ignore everything Jesus said except 3 or 4 quotes entirely removed from their follow-up verses or any context whatsoever.
You really believe that Paul was supposed to slaughter the Romans?? That all those christian martyrs got their own damn cult wrong?
ITT: Extremely deluded people that wanna follow the commands of a Jew that promised to make their families divide and even asked them to hate themselves and their own families (!!!!) so that they may perhaps-- have a slight chance of worshiping a Jewish War God for the rest of eternity
I mean really, what is even the point of this nonsense?
You just like the idea of sucking a jewish war god cock every second for eternity? is that it?
If not, what exactly attracts you to this insane cult, which Pope nowadays outright calls for the invasion of Europe!

> His followers keep alive ancient European traditions

Attached: 1506599142819.jpg (811x434, 144K)

As usual, an original image from Jow Forums says it best.

Attached: 39504840_10209565903623299_3706557566721982464_n.jpg (960x448, 45K)

On 7/7 of this year Kek bent the knee to Christ. Jow Forumss favorite pagan diety, the Egyptian embodiment of chaos is also known as the darkness that brings forth the light. Christ is the light.

Attached: holy get John 14 6.png (612x392, 466K)

What the fuck are you talking about? When Jesus reprimanded Paul for slicing that slave with the sword, saying "He who takes up the sword shall perish by the sword" he was telling him that he better be ready to deal with any real consequences that result from rash action. By God, you really are a fucking retard, user. Anytime I heard fedora fags try to (((subvert))) Christianity to uphold their arguments, I'm amazed at how inept they are.

Whoops. I meant to say Peter. My bad lol

You "christian" people seem to believe that Paul the Pharisee and Peter the Jew the grabbed their swords and killed the romans that wanted to execute them, come on
They were well aware that their religion demanded them to be submissive to their enemies and finally die to them, that is exactly the lesson they wanted the goyim to learn
Look, I know that you actually don't believe in the whole "infinite treasures in Heaven" thing, so you are trying to justify fighting for survival in this world where you can get actual treasures, but don't try to rewrite history please
Jesus stopped his followers from actually using any sword to attack their enemies, and reprimanded them for misunderstanding. Doing anything else would have contradicted everything else he had said before
Indeed, the only other time Jesus mentioned a sword reference he was VERY explicit against whom the sword would be pointing at
PROTIP: it wasn't to be used against your enemies, but your own damn family: "I do not come to bring peace, but to set a man against his own household"
Christianity is an inversion of reality, and the only way to claim otherwise is to actively ignore everything Jesus said except 3 or 4 quotes entirely removed from their follow-up verses or any context whatsoever.
You really believe that Paul was supposed to slaughter the Romans?? That all those christian martyrs got their own damn cult wrong?

i guess q is real too huh

Attached: 1543097201362.png (670x150, 10K)

Yes, I have an ancestor that did..

Did you seriously just use copypasta, user?

Attached: 1531600148685.png (500x500, 144K)

read it then go martyr yourself

I've read the Bible. Both the New Testament and the Old Testament have contradictions, and both are imperfect. But I can guarantee you that being a pussified cuck is not in the interest of the faith. It calls for militant defense of fellow Christians a few times. Don't get on me with that martyr shit, user.

Attached: 1531600084812.png (1000x1000, 345K)

Christ set a policy of civil dis obedience and told us to occupy until his return. We are fighting spiritual wickedness in high places with the truth. He has returned and when he establishes his authority here on earth he will apply justice with a rod of iron because we all know that few men are Saints.

Attached: Spiritual-Wickedness-in-High-Places-5.jpg (640x480, 58K)

that is only in the OT shithead and as you know is for the jews. NT is for pussified martyr retards virtue signaling tards tha twant to spread there jewish religion everywhere. its a weak garbage religion.

Gotta race mix till whites are all gone from the earth! praise yahweh!

Steven Anderson on race-mixing
youtube.com/watch?v=oz3ccSJtJXA
"Interracial Marriage" Baptist Preaching (independent, fundamental, KJV sermon)
youtube.com/watch?v=PRCVeqvZKt4
"Races" are a Fraud
youtube.com/watch?v=buJDSuSey3U
Spiritual Semites
youtube.com/watch?v=v82PlDSLDf8

I don't know Q. I know Christ personally. He lives in my heart.

Attached: king of kings.jpg (212x238, 10K)

Attached: sword01.jpg (521x596, 60K)

>Crusaders
>Literate

Attached: sword02.jpg (786x558, 69K)

Damn straight.

The real question is when do we retake Europe?

To be safe for all eternity:
A: Admit that you are a sinner, who violates the Will of God, and that you need a Saviour.
B: Believe that Jesus Christ, Son of God & Messiah, died for you sins and rose again, as prophesied and recorded in the Word of God. Trust in His finished work.
C: Call on His name, ask Him to save you, and confess that He is Lord.

Some resources that may help:
TTB.org has a verse by verse Bible Study for download or daily listening.
Chuck Missler’s Learn the Bible in 24 Hours (youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
Robert Breaker’s Bible Study and Topical Sermons (youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)

The End is nigh. Tomorrow may be too late.

Attached: image.jpg (1000x1501, 195K)

Keep saying it user. I'm sure someone will believe you.

Attached: 40392838_145827956346969_1313332421373984768_n.jpg (720x590, 30K)

i see nothing wrong with this

>We

Americans are not welcome into the homeland of whites

Attached: Christian soldiers.jpg (1333x750, 1017K)