youtube.com/watch?v=gwJDs1cg9Eo
youtube.com/watch?v=FpKdSvwYsrE
youtube.com/watch?v=BD9LmVwJ9Vo
youtube.com/watch?v=PVNnq5R1CBA
choiceandtruth.com/2016/08/man-who-leaked-cern-sacrifice-found-dead.html
youtube.com/watch?v=mh4PDEP0asw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Holy shit, it's real.

Attached: Yuuko-Aioi-Realistic-nichijou-32300170-394-500.jpg (788x1000, 126K)

BASED

Based Ben.
Fuck all Neocons

Can someone explain this to me

The skull is Jewish btw.

Based, but Ben is gonna get his site (((shut down))) again just like last time with McCain.

savage, zyklon ben does it again

Skull & Bones, it is a creepy secret society at Yale. George Bush Sr. and Jr. were/are in it. So was John Kerry actually. So in the year 2004 it was two secret society members running against each other.

youtube.com/watch?v=aL7UJ6JU1sQ

Attached: 1530487108856.png (2048x1366, 2.69M)

And part of the initiation is to jack off in a casket with elder members watching you meaning W jacked off in front of his dad.

Geronimo was a Jew? News to me

Ben - Kike on a spike - Garrison does it again

bush was in skull and bones. one of their initiation rituals is to lay in a coffin for a night

bush sr. in skull and bones. john kerry, was in skull and bones, ran for prez against bush jr. who was also in skull and bones. Trump isnt part of these good ol boys clubs. thats one reason they hate him so much

Fucking brutal, the absolute madman!

Damn.

What a horrible night to have a curse.

Based and saved

Trump is in an even more exclusive club - Jeffrey Epstein private plane passenger manifest

Geroge Bush Sr, as well as W, were members of the skull and bones secret society of yale.

Pretty much, they have a couple initiations for new members revolving coffins. One, you sleep in a coffin for a night, I believe there's another one nowadays which is more extreme.

You get in a glass coffin, initiated members cum on the glass coffin with you inside for the next 7-8 hours, a reference to fertility and rebirth within the society.

Trump wasnt on the private plane manifest. This lie is always circulated. He was in Epsteins black book of contacts along with a shit ton of other people. Clinton, however, was in the flight logs.

Thank you I amend my statement as follows.
Trump is in an even more exclusive club - Jeffrey Epstein's private contact list.

Trump is a close friend to the globalist pedophile Jews that run America.

Attached: Zionist_Trump.jpg (738x462, 76K)

(checked)
Probably fucked a few kids, himself.

yes. Epstein put everyone who was anyone in his contact list. and trump socialized with everyone because it was a smart business move. great work user.
i also like how you people focus on the person with the least evidence of contact instead of the people who have actually flown on the plane and went to the island. really shows ur intentions.
>who cares about Epstein, his operation, and his clients! lets get trump!

>Trump isnt part of these good ol boys clubs. thats one reason they hate him so much
Imagine actually believing this

Attached: goodgoy.jpg (249x382, 25K)

he ded?

>Chinese bots just post jew stars thinking its an argument
the absolute state

See how the ZOG slave recoils when you expose his true loyalty. How's this,Trump appointed the guy who let Epstein off the hook in Florida as secretary of labor. Anyone in 2018 arguing that Trump is not a member of the elite tangled up with some bad hombres should just get off Jow Forums holy fuck.

(checked)
Don't bother arguing with the MIGApedos.

someone post original pls

HA. Ben Garrison strikes again!

That faggot pedophile is now burning in the 9th layer of hell. Hope he enjoys eternity!

youtube.com/watch?v=hc73X6kOB1c

youtube.com/watch?v=ExmO8UgQL4E

Attached: Skull and Bones.png (850x1159, 223K)

>initiated members cum on the glass coffin with you inside for the next 7-8 hours
so they are gay.

Attached: SkullMeta.jpg (738x369, 38K)

What does a Croat do here? Why are so many
of on this board?

First thought that poped into my head when i head he kicked the bucket was imagining digging up his grave and stealing his skull :D he he

>Student societies and secret societies
>All Elite hotshots are somehow part of them in one way or another
>All from the same universities
>Shut up, conspiracies aren’t real

Really makes you think huh, these average student societies in the Netherlands are breeding grounds for nepotism, wonder what that means for these elite super special clubs.

This.

Attached: kimiljong.png (1109x550, 380K)

from the two that are saying Skull and Bones, Bohemian Grove, and the Bushes are the good guys. lol

Attached: cremation_of_care.jpg (640x480, 139K)

youtube.com/watch?v=4AdClmPD6r4
1:30 if you just want the reference

I want in the cum casket.

>its so secret we cant talk about it
youtube.com/watch?v=gwJDs1cg9Eo

Those fools will just say "that wasn't a real human sacrifice! They were just playing around! Don't be stupid!"

youtube.com/watch?v=FpKdSvwYsrE

Attached: SECRET-SOCIETIES-good-or-evil-Triptych-Ancient-And-Secret-Society.jpg (576x399, 96K)

Kek

Brutal

Attached: 1537504686785.jpg (1024x1024, 198K)

i would be nice if someone could get that again with todays camera quality

They still wouldn't believe it. We see open satanic activity in Europe (Opening of tunnel in Switzerland for example) and the human sacrifice at CERN and people mock and laugh about those who believe it.

youtube.com/watch?v=BD9LmVwJ9Vo

youtube.com/watch?v=PVNnq5R1CBA

choiceandtruth.com/2016/08/man-who-leaked-cern-sacrifice-found-dead.html

Attached: book-littlecreatures.jpg (434x530, 58K)

>Can someone explain this to me
He was part of that whole Yale thing.
youtube.com/watch?v=mh4PDEP0asw