They're not mentioning the name or race of the nurse

it was a nigger, wasnt it, anons?

metro.co.uk/2018/11/30/woman-75-died-in-agony-after-nurse-accidentally-gave-her-execution-drug-8195365/

Attached: Screenshot_20181201-153550_D News.jpg (1080x2220, 709K)

"accidentally" as though they just store important medicine in the exact same place they store drugs used to euthanize criminals.

I was thinking the same thing, they couldn't possibly just have lethal injection cocktails sitting around right next to regular pharmaceuticals, right? seems like a mistake waiting to happen
my dad was in the hospital for a heart attack and stroke last year and I literally screamed at the fat nigger sheboon nurse in his room because she was flipping channels while he tried to put his own oxygen tubes in and ignored his stroke symptoms after the stent was put in
I told her to get the fuck out and go find someone that cares about my dads life, and she stood there scowling at me
I continued yelling at her to get the fuck out and she finally left and some other nigger came in to tell me shes actually a really good nurse
I said no the fuck she isnt, and she better not ever come into my dads room again
is this our future?
are we looking down the barrel at white people being killed when they go to the hospital by ungrateful minorities?
I'm sick of it

She knew what she was doing. Many nurses are like that. They murder patents and usually get away with it.

That's what you need to do to keep healthcare affordable, heh heh heh....
oy vey

Welcome to socialized healthcare.

Attached: 1542480088645.jpg (444x470, 40K)

>execution drug
why does this exist in a hospital?

It's not a public healthcare issue, it's an immigration issue.

So niggers can get away with murder apparently

I imagine it’s on a high shelf in a glass jar right next to the one labelled “treatment”. Is this hospital straight out of a fucking cartoon?

>are we looking down the barrel at white people being killed when they go to the hospital by ungrateful minorities?
Yes, that is exactly what is going to happen and what is already happening. And the saddest part of all is nothing will be done to reverse it.

what I want to know is when are we going to take our world back
I'm sick of this fucking shit, I'm sick of waiting for someone else to fix the problems for us, and I'm sick of the fact that any meaningful organization of whites fighting for their own interests is either run by or heavily infiltrated by feds
what are we supposed to do?
I hope with all my heart Trump is only just getting started and he seems to be getting more and more serious and warlike in his approach to the problems plaguing our world
but it wasnt long ago that men would just organize and march into whatever building they needed to and get shit done with their own hands
what have we let our nations become?
our governments are afraid of us and will use extreme force to put us down if we stand up
there must be a way out
everyone is always saying you cant bring down the system from the inside, but how do we bring it down from the outside?
how do we form an actual movement capable of affecting real change without being subverted or crushed?

I had to have an emergency surgery a few years back & for some reason they wanted to observe my glucose levels post surgery, a big fat sheboon came in, pricked me, then used an already used & bloody test strip to absorb the blood from the pricking. I yelled like I never yelled before, eventually I got a meeting with a higher up at the hospital. Fucking nigger tried to say the old blood was just mine from the day prior, but that was my first day in the hospital.

Why were there execution serums for death row inmates at a city hospital?
Why was it in a place that the nurse had access to?
Does no one have to sign off on that shit?

>whoops I left this insta-death serum on the counter. No biggy, no one would mix that up with actual medicine, it says POISON and shit all over it
>Shaniqua walks by

The banner on the page for me is some anime girl dressed in a green syringe dancing...

something MUST be done
but how?
any calls for action are rightfully denounced as glowing bait
any organization is crushed or subverted
we must do something before we reach critical mass

Boomers will reap what they've sowed. They had a beautiful white nation and threw it all away because jews told them to.

fucking disgusting, why is this fucking allowed?!?!?!?!
it must have been intentional, theres no other reasonable explanation

The more you work with them the more you realize they're not people.

I dont disagree that boomers threw away the west, but what could they have done to stop it that we have done differently? we sit around and talk and meme and shitpost and things just get worse
at some point we have to stop blaming boomers and actually do something to fix (((the problem)))

get off the internet and get rich?

Normally hospitals have pharmacy techs who fill out orders for doctors, they could have fucked up there, although the doctor should be double checking anyway.

My dad was in the hospital last year as well, the dumb chink nurse comes in to give him a face mask and oxygen as he is having trouble breathing.

He puts the face mask on my dad and gets ready to leave the room. My brother in law, a doctor, looks at the nurse and says what the fuck are you doing the oxygen isn't even on, you're going to suffocate him. The stupid chink forgot to turn the oxygen valve from the wall on. I was about ready to kick the shit out of him my brother in law had to hold me back.

absolutely true and checked

How exactly do you procure an "execution drug" to accidently mix it up in the first place?

Moral here is that people who work in hospitals are fucking retarded, overworked, or don't care. From the janitors to the board of directors.

I'm not certain of the underlying reasons, but do you think this might somehow be related to the fact that mortality rate in hospitals has increased by an order of magnitude over the place ~20 years?

Good fuck boomer grandmas she deserved it

Press S to spit S

mass replying to everyone wont help

I'm in law school so that I will be able to make enough money and have enough power to stand up for myself and my family
but there doesnt seem to be any way to get rich enough to make a real difference without being (((initiated)))
fucking unbelievable
seriously though
I could imagine. the quality of any given thing decreases dramatically when non-whites are shoehorned into the process
healthcare couldn't possibly be an exception and in fact must be one of the biggest examples
I would never, ever, ever want a nigger to have any influence or charge over my health or anyone I love
checked and bluepilled

boy i cant tell you how many times i grabbed the cyanide capsules instead of the stool softeners. If i had a nickle amirite?

Attached: Madworld.jpg (281x397, 55K)

what will?

Of course this is the future your Boomer dad chose. His generation was handed the keys to paradise and drove it off the cliff in exchange for borrowed shekels.

Elon Musk is doing it. You can get into the billions without much trouble as long as you stick with your own projects and don't try to muscle people around at the top.

the drug they were trying to give her is also used in executions

Bullshit! The bitch needs to hanged outside the facility.

okay, and what are we doing to make things better? they blew it but now it's our turn to run things, and what are we doing? if we continue the way we are currently, the next generations will say the same things about us
no one has any answers as to what should be done and how
everyone wants to point fingers and criticize
yes boomers damned us all to avoid being called racist
they were fooled by the jews just like everyone else
now what

Right you are, Ken.

>nurse turns out to be a Boboganoosh

I wonder the exact same things user. I've been trying to encourage Jow Forumsacks to run for office - local, regional, big, small, doesn't matter. I'm not sure if that's the best solution though - since it's half chance and will take a long time. Realistically...do we form our own political party? That seems like the best way to gather like minded individuals. If anyone else has any better ideas I'm all ears...

good point, but first one needs the requisite genius and innovation to come up with revolutionary products and ideas to be able to make enough money to get into the stratosphere
and even then, if Elon actually revealed what I hope is his true power level, they would probably destroy him

We need organization man. Right now, we're all just a bunch of anons on an internet forum - separated, leadership, with no cohesive vision or structure or even really clearly defined goals. We need the ability to gather with like minded people and formulate a plan.

this
I plan to run for office when I'm established as an attorney
but how much change can you really affect at any level of public office? if we got enough of us around the nation to do it we could start a real shift, for sure, but how long would we have to play-act as politicians before we could truly reveal our power levels and take a big step forward?

I accidentally withdrew $5,000,000 that was sitting near my $0.05 balance
Wonder if I will get as light of sentence

She was in full body searing pain and her lungs shut down so she couldn’t scream, imagine the crushing weight such torture would put on the human soul, all your nerves flooding with hot pain, and no method to cope, fight, or struggle against it, no loved ones to share the grief, just confusion and pain.

I absolutely agree, but how can we achieve that without being immediately subverted or taken over? how will anyone be able to trust that the people in charge of the organization arent feds?

Elon's just trying to improve the current state of the world.
If you have as much money as him and you want to do more, you can protect yourself. Then be the George Soros of the right.
Trying to change anything in office yourself is a good way to get JFK'd. If you've got the resources you can just buy your own candidates.

How? Every time we try to gather irl, people scream honeypot and it will get co-opted by (((them))) just like every other organic movement.
We need to run on a platform of STOPPING this degeneracy.
STOP fags and trans
STOP immigration from non white countries
STOP giving Israel money letting them run out governments
It really does boil down to the Jews. As long as Jews are allowed to live and thrive in our countries, we will never win.

it makes me fucking sick, user
between this and that six year old boy being forced into chemical castration by his monster of a mother, I feel like I'm reaching the boiling point

Attached: Screenshot_20181201-165536_YouTube.jpg (2220x1080, 366K)

of course it was, the (((media))) would mention white in every fucking sentence if they were

Attached: 1537102653868.jpg (1500x2122, 1.93M)

this
now how do we organize effectively on this platform without being subverted or silenced?

I saw that thread the other day too, I hope these things don’t get memory hole’d and people save these articles for when the day of the rope comes

Good on you user, I'm working on starting my own company. I think there are more of us out there than the left would have us believe...and people in powerful positions eventually get redpilled and become converts too. You raise good points though - that's why I don't know if playing the political game is a viable option. It will take a long time and there's no guarantee it will work, especially because the system is so rigged.

I mean it's a real concern, but the alternative is to do nothing, you know? As long as we don't actually plan anything illegal, there's nothing the govt can do. People form 'clubs' or even political parties all the time. Eventually we'd get to a point where we'd be large and powerful enough that if they came out against us it wouldn't be the fed trying to take down an organization, it'd be war.

This is why you work out and reduce your chance of going to a doctor by 500 percent.

Well that poison might be a medicine for something else.
Everything is a poison when the dosage is too much. It’s possible to take the wrong drug and give the dosage for the correct drug.

I'm triggered by this article though
>Potassium Chloride is the main "drug" in lethal injection
>Vercuronium is just an anaesthetic
>Any aneasthetic will kill you if overdose
>THE FUCKING NURSE DIDN'T PERFORM THE THREE CHECKS

Also, I'm quite confused though how did she aqcuired Vercuronium without doctor's order. So this could be 2 things, doctor made a mistake and would rather blame the nurse or the nurse went through lengths just to kill the patient.

solid points and checked!!
so we need a banner that we all recognize as a dog whistle but will be innocuous to outsiders, but will also be aesthetic and unifying enough to draw in outsiders

Don't forget about bongs' state forced abortions

I think you've hit it though. Yeah you're right people scream all the time about honeypots but that's the risk you take, and honestly I think the fear of honeypot is 80% of the deterrence. Any movement would start small, and the government wouldn't care until it grew to a certain size/influence. And again, as long as we don't plan illegal acts then the government can't stop us from peaceably assembling. You said it right though - we need a banner and a rallying cry against degeneracy, which is why sometimes I think forming our own political party wouldn't be such a bad idea. It would have the legitimacy of being a part of 'the system' but it would be like-minded people who are trying to make things better. And as long as we were really careful and not autistic (like just coming out screaming DA JOOS) people would get behind it. I mean we get compared all the fucking time to Nazis, and how did the Nazis come to power?

I mean they're already trying to genocide whites all over the world, why would they even hesitate to "accidentally" put down old whites who go to the hospital?

This happened in Nashville, Tennessee. And the drug was Vecuronium which is commonly used during surgery. There isn't anywhere in the world where only Vecuronium is used for lethal injection (when it is used, it's usually as part of a lethal cocktail). This woman likely died by going into cardiac arrest because of a panic attack. She was only getting a PET scan, but requested Versaid because she was afraid of enclosed spaces. The nurse fucked up, but calling it an execution drug is a tactic to force a legal settlement.

Executing prisoners:
>the drug is in no way cruel or unusual, they simply shut down from respiratory suppression.
executing GILFs:
>searing agony
Hmmm

you faggots, the drugs used for lethal injections are all legit drugs used in hospitals, it is just the doses are much higher when used to kill prisoners.
dumb fucking nurse used the wrong drug and gave it at a lethal dose.

>State forced abortions
SAID WHAT

Attached: 1469774284758.jpg (508x560, 71K)

>forget
never

Attached: 1542947151215.jpg (477x724, 135K)

did the lady have evidence that will lead to an indictment of HRC?

1. Good. Boomers destroyed Western civilization, and anyone over 60 deserves a painful death with a seizure of assets. They deserve worse than what they’ll get.

2. This is going to get more and mire common, until it (((stops getting mentioned))). Shitskins actually HATE us.

Attached: 33159513-592E-41F0-8DC6-038ECC8D0CFA.jpg (1024x1021, 251K)

>and on that day, in a lonely thread on Jow Forums within the website known as Jow Forums the glorious new world was born.

all the shitposting was building to this very moment guys, congrats!

Attached: 1525910271881.gif (350x263, 648K)

and this is supposed to be less infuriating because why again?
nigger incompetence leading to a horrible, agonizing death of a white woman is excusable, now?

People have been trying to kick off the race war for years, but it wont stick. Whites have become spineless cucks since the early 20th century.

read through my earlier posts about the boomer stuff and then please stop spacing your posts like that

Yeah exactly. I know people give shit to identity evropa all the time but i think they're on the right track at least. And honestly, most people in 'the party' don't even have to know what the true goals would be, or the true convictions (like the jq) - it would be confined to upper leadership, who would then slowly redpill the average party member until eventually enough power/people/influence was amassed that the true goals could be more widely shared.

please, Lord Jesus Christ, please let this be

obviously we need to meet up in local groups and grow numbers, but there are powers that fight that

let's get it started then, I'm sick of waiting around
who else here is handsome, well spoken, persuasive, and intelligent? we need faces people will be attracted to and speakers people will be riled by

definitely true
and not for no reason, people should definitely be skeptical of anyone calling for irl meetups and organization based on seemingly "radical" ideas or goals
but when it comes right down to it, that is exactly what is necessary

Checked and count me in. What state you in user? CO here.

OK user here fren

I'm going to look into venues in my area where I can host meetings/discussions/presentations/whatever and make another post when I figure out a place and time where anons can come and join the movement
as for a name, im open to suggestions
I was thinking New Romans maybe, but I'm not married to it at all
just trying to think of something innocuous but also strong and suggestive

I'll do the same. Once I looked at that meetup thing in my area but i never actually ended up going to anything. That's not bad...how about New Liberty? Not sure how that sounds, I'm pretty open as well. I like your suggestion of something innocuous and strong and suggestive...something that gives hope to the future

I like New Liberty, as well
its definitely something worth pondering and getting more input as a name means a lot
if there weren't so many cuckservatives who have abused the idea and name of Liberty it would be way more stirring

I want to know why criminals are executed with "painfully agonizing" drugs rather than just euthanized in their sleep or whatever.
Wanting to cause pain before killing someone is childish vengeance unfit for governmental entities

while I definitely think there are criminals who deserve agonizing death, and a lot of them, my understanding is that the cocktail of injections given to the inmate works in such a way that they go to sleep before the lethal injection is administered so that they don't feel it
this was agonizing for the woman because it was the only drug administered, she was not given a CNS depressant or whatever it is they usually give the inmates before killing them

I'm going to archive this thread now, anons
thank you for participating, and keep an eye on the catalog for updates

Dumb wh*toid.
Big-brained kike puts wh*tey to shame.

Agreed. I was afraid it sounded too much like libertarian. Which also sucks because there are parts of that concept I like, but it's gotten so wrapped up with people who are all 'ANARCHY DUDE WEED LMAO' that it's a fucking joke now. Any other anons got ideas?

I'm going to go hit the gym but I'll look to see if this is still up when I get back, or other threads like this. Godspeed, OK user...

>execution drug
>causing pain

Fake news
If it wasn't already obvious from the fact that this comes from a tabloid.

Bottom line:

Buy more apparel for you kitchen.

Why does a hospital stock execution pills used in prison?

Attached: IMG_1178.png (900x900, 578K)

I suspected as much, thanks for clarifying.
>while I definitely think there are criminals who deserve agonizing death
Its the natural and perhaps the "right" reaction, yet I believe it achieves nothing and is a last ditch effort for the executioners to gain moral relief over the executed. I don't think it brings peace to the victims.

Probably because only hospitals are licensed to stock and utilize such drugs and to prevent criminals gaining access to it in worst case scenario.

This is what socialized medicine does

I'm in. I'm just an artist though, working on a subtle redpill graphic novel right now

you as well, CO fren
have a good workout, remember to get mad for that extra pump!
good point, and well said
it's hard to remove my emotion from some things but perhaps it is necessary

hell yeah, checked

Probably but if she were white it wouldn't really surprise me either, there is a disproportionate amount of seriously fucked up people who get into nursing.

LONDON MARCH DECEMBER 9

Deius Voigt

Attached: UK Forced Abortion.png (1951x1251, 1.12M)

They really aren't. Checked.

Attached: 1518829684522.jpg (923x713, 62K)

>this
midazolam is the only thing I could believe
is this the new knockout game?

Attached: 1543643320526.jpg (1024x1024, 228K)

Attached: goncern.jpg (253x199, 16K)