Why do they push meditation on us ?

I mean, it seems to be good for the mind and body and could even make you a killer apparently according to the very begging of this video.
youtube.com/watch?v=aAVPDYhW_nw
But absolutely all big MSM newspapers,governments, institutions,websites support it and push it...Which makes me be on my guards...How the hell could they push something that is apparently so good on the population? What would be their interests? Do the Jews want us to meditate to be sane and happy in our heads ? It's not possible.
So why would they all unanimously push for meditation then? According to the video, meditation can "silence the little voice in our heads"...Would this mean that they want to turn us into literal NPC via meditation ?

Attached: ZeldaMeditating.png (600x563, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f_gJYxM6cMA
youtube.com/watch?v=WPG2qSY-56E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off kike.

Attached: 1521147169312.jpg (1898x3195, 2.05M)

I'm on my guard because the MSM media always push for degeneracy or when something good arrives (like NoFap), they try to depend it as something bad. So if meditation truly was SO good, they would try to defame it...right?

Attached: OIVUY.png (600x623, 149K)

It opens yourself up to demonic possession. Who owns the media? The Synagogue of Satan - Jews.

Attached: 1541548145888.png (1012x838, 589K)

Meditation is just splitting your mind and turning it inside out to make sense of this crappy world and your role in it and why you got where you are.

It's not guerenteed to work or anything, superpowers are meme.

Fuck off kike.

>It opens yourself up to demonic possession.
How so ? And then, why wouldn't christian prayers do the same, when we know that they are good and that the Jews hate it ?

Attached: 1543694940253.png (1084x656, 283K)

forgot link
youtube.com/watch?v=f_gJYxM6cMA

>they are pushing it
What the msm is pushing is not meditation. What soccer mom's do on Sunday after brunch isn't meditation.
What monks cut off from the rest if the material world do is meditation. What billionaires do is meditation. Real meditation WILL connect you to God, WILL allow you to achieve clarity/nirvana/heaven/paradise. Real meditation WILL awaken the divine fire within your soul. What the msm pushes is not meditation.

You guys are retarded chronic masturbators. Stand still and nothing happens, boo hoo faggots.

When you meditate, your body tenses, your visualization protocol opens. Fuckers like you wouldn't understand.

Attached: 1514409101199.gif (126x113, 80K)

They want to end prayer is all it is

Prayer is a form of meditation

REAL meditation is a meme. What 99% of people are doing is "surface" subconscious meditation which albeit has its benefits can't be compared to self-induced(no drugs) trance and even transcendence.

If you want to connect to God, you Pray (active), you don't meditate (passive)

>When you meditate, your body tenses
Brainlet, your muscles start to loosen and relax. That's why if you actually did it you'll get shakes/tremors.

... That's what I'm saying though

Meditation has cured my homosexuality.

Though one idea is that they want to push for atheistic meditation, "Mindfulness", so they can eradicate any form of traditional prayers like genuine buddhist or christian or whatever.

They do want to erase all cultures, but they realize that people need some purposeful method of venting. So they push this atheist new age meditation, a nihilist form of spirituality.

>itate (passive)
>>>
>Anonymous (ID: WJOvwVUf) 12/01/18(Sat)16:56:32 No.1952
can't call me a brainlet dude, when you meditate your body moves into a direction that you want it to. You're not supposed to sit like a blob when you meditate, you tense your muscles and train them.

You pray and meditate together dude.

It is pretty simple. The mediation they pratice in the West is seen as non Christian.
That should tell you everything you need to know but for the low iq people:
It fills the need in humans for a spiritual practice without building strong churches and communitys. You can even be an atheist and do meditation they way they teach it.
Btw western Buddhism is nothing like real Buddhism, protip: Buddhism has more dogma then Christianity and is far from a hippy religion .

Attached: 51D4DD63-0B4B-47E4-9835-96F00F798300.jpg (676x949, 314K)

False, research European monasteries and the habits of the monks that lived there
Prayer and meditation are two sides of the same coin. You can't do one without the other. You either don't know what prayer is, don't know what meditation is, or both

suck a big fat turkish cock you bulgarian cocksucking faggot

That's what I'm sayin

Many exorcists priests have stated as such, which is why yoga is also condemned as it is a form of meditation.

Christian prayer is the worship of God as the Creator. The Holy Trinity is the one true God. Anything else is worshiping fallen angels (demons). Whether this be through some pagan ritual or doing "peaceful" meditation; you open yourself up to the fallen angels. Not everything has the same weight of course, but its more likely to incur a demonic influence as opposed to a full blown possession. You should read interviews from actual exorcist priests, you'll find them fascinating to say the least.

trap poster, get out, you aren't a true r*manian you are a faggot, you also said circumcision cured ur homosexuality yet you don't like to do it and never did it.

>tense
>loosen
Retard, you're supposed to find your body's center point and use it instead of relying on your muscles. Even if you're cross-legged or just sitting on a chair.

Attached: The shitting Janitor pose.jpg (1200x982, 106K)

Run off now little baby :P

rekt

>meditation
means to think, not sit with hand and legs
crossed like faggooot

rekt how?
bring some arguments you faggot
you sucked turkish cock for +700 years

fpbp

Attached: ayylmaoo.jpg (236x236, 15K)

Attached: 1530435904278.jpg (1024x768, 134K)

>being this mad

Attached: top kek.jpg (1280x720, 27K)

Well, better go pray in a Church then.
youtube.com/watch?v=WPG2qSY-56E

I literally claim about everything posted here that it cures homosexuality. Just like I say gib back Kosovo. It's what autism looks like irl.

the first 4 precepts out of 88

1. Any religion or teaching which denies the Natural Laws of the Universe is false.

2. Whatever People’s perception of God, or Gods, or the motive Force of the Universe might be, they can hardly deny that Nature’s Law are the work of, and therefore the intent of, that Force.

3. God and religion are distinct, separate and often conflicting concepts. Nature evidences the divine plan, for the natural world is the work of the force or the intelligence men call God. Religion is the creation of mortals, therefore predestined to fallibility. Religion may preserve or destroy a People, depending on the structure given by its progenitors, the motives of its agents and the vagaries of historical circumstances.

4. The truest form of prayer is communion with Nature. It is not vocal. Go to a lonely spot, if possible a mountaintop, on a clear, star-lit night, ponder the majesty and order of the infinite macrocosm. Then consider the intricacies of the equally infinite microcosm. Understand that you are on the one hand inconsequential beyond comprehension in the size of things, and on the other hand, you are potentially valuable beyond comprehension as a link in destiny’s chain. There you begin to understand how pride and self can co-exist with respect and reverence. There we find harmony with Nature and with harmony comes strength, peace and certainty.

but how do you know if they are real?
There is so much bullshit to be found. To name a example: Churches with black people performing "bone correction" - adjusting legs and hands so the same length. You can see how te shoret arm streched out etc. But i believe this is all bogus. Same for black exzorcists. Zo me it looks like acting...

There are Christian methods of meditation that differ from Eastern methods like Yoga and Buddhist practices. I would avoid the latter but recommend looking into the former, particularly from the Spiritual Exercises of Ignatius of Loyola.

Attached: 1541744427518.jpg (563x553, 70K)

it's meditation not pilates