ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like ?
>What do girls/guys think about
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, .

>I'm an insecure/suicidal/anxious person who doesn't leave home
Watch these and follow these channels:
youtu.be/S8CNAiKZEEM
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_K7XH1AIG8wZtQSM56Tyc-CR9ypvCbrF

>Guys insecure with their 4+ inches dick
Fuck off

>Why is there no new thread?
Create one yourself. You can use these macros: imgur.com/a/y6BF2

Attached: ATOGA maleandfemalesignssymbolsclipart.png (1360x1024, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/S8CNAiKZEEM
archive.li/QNCbf
archive.is/489UV
archive.fo/kMP32
archive.fo/9fJQh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've added this to the FAQ:
>I'm an insecure/suicidal/anxious person who doesn't leave home
Watch these and follow these channels:
youtu.be/S8CNAiKZEEM

I went to dinner with a girl and after the date, she said it wasn't a date.

I don't have a chance do i?

I started using dating sites recently after several years avoiding dating. It seems like my best matches are all serious Christians, at least in terms of values. I've read the Bible and occasionally listen to radio preachers, but I wasn't raised in the faith and grew up in a very liberal area. My question is, what do I do with this information? I wouldn't consider myself a Christian, though I do have great respect for it. I just want to find someone who shares my values

So I'm talking to a girl I met up with once, but she had to cancel on me twice for second meet and if the reasons are true they are genuinely good reasons I can accept. But circumstances have changed and without explaining the whole situation, 4 friends have told me that it's more likely (like 75% or more) that I'm being strung along and potentially being lied to.
She seems to show genuine interest, saying she wants to see me again for another date and all and apologizing profusely and such, but even I can admit that it's pretty close to just wishful thinking for the circumstances to all be true.
The reason I went from believing to disbelieving is I creeped on her tinder today when she was supposed to be flying 2 states away last night, and it said she was 6miles away then 4 miles away.
It's possible she had to fly back to town for today but it'd be really rushed, there was someone in the hospital which is why she had to go.
It's just unlikely and had I not checked I would have proceeded as normal but now I feel dumb and unsure what to do and how to proceed.

I was thinking of texting her tomorrow mentioning the 'trip' and seeing if she mentions she's back or asking myself if she is, then trying to set something up.
Preferably I'd like to see if she'd take the initiative to set something up but I don't know if she'd do that assuming everything is true just because she's a girl.

Do I take the initiative and try to schedule again? I know people say 'if they're interested they'll set it up' but honestly I've never had someone male or female take initiative in planning anything with me platonic or otherwise. I'm usually the person to do that so I hate leaving it to another person. I don't want to let an opportunity slip by if it is in fact genuine but I also have no qualms cutting ties if I could be certain I was being lied to and played with.

Please help I'm so unsure of how to proceed from here the right way

Attached: 1522718863153.jpg (1436x894, 45K)

What dating sites do you use and what is your impression of them?
OkC: some good looking girls, a few homebody girls, many feminazis. It's the best one for my area that I've tried.
Pof: mostly trashy girls and fakes.

Dude, incel and lookism shit is now spreading to the biggest normie mainstream forums in my country which is like 50/50% normie male/female. Yes, no sympathy for incels, no surprise there, but the lookism shit is more fascinating tbqh. Everyone's standards will raise even more and people will become aware of Gandy and BBC and shit.

The LMS competition will become even more fierce, now. Folks, we're talking about the most normal average person you can imagine in their 30s becoming aware of jawcel theory and shit.

Don't be dumb; she's just trying to be nice because that's what girls do. She's not interested. Stop texting her. If anything, you stopping your clingy texting might drive her to reach out to you.

I definitely gave her the opportunity to basically go seperate ways already and we could have mutually ended it there but then she gave me a big explanation and saying stuff like how she still wants a date etc. I mean I purposely tried to give her that out because I don't mind if she doesn't want to continue but this went past 'being nice' into 'stringing along' if it's a lie.

I'd just feel terrible if it was genuine and I let the opportunity slip away because I didn't try again but I really am not okay with being strung along. I'd just leave it as it is and let her take the initiative but I worry that it's too 'guys need to take the initiative every time' type deal that would lead to it just fizzling out. I realize that's probably the best course of action but fuck I'd hate it if she never got back to me but wanted to avoid seeming desperate like I'm trying to avoid seeming as well.
It just fucking sucks because I have yet to have a single girl tell me she's not interested, it's always been trying to decipher shit like this. I have no problem being rejected but of course they don't seem to want to do that

Is it realistic to find a girl that leads in a relationship? I'm a guy and I really hate the idea of being the leader. How come no girls ever start it off/ask the guy out?

Attached: 1525316768744.jpg (1000x780, 79K)

They do, in a sense. I've mostly asked out girls who have shown interest in me before I've shown interest in them. Usually it's them staring at you or initiating a conversation. You just feel out that she's interested and ask her out. Tension's lower too since if you've read her right she wants to be asked out

But how come no girls ever directly ask the guy out? I'm bad at reading people, I don't get attention much so every time a girl talks to me I end up thinking she likes me, even though obviously every girl I talk to doesn't like me (I found that out the hard way)

That's just the way they are. It's a liberal myth that men and women are the same. It those differences that create attraction in the first place. Of course they can be quite annoying at times. But it's just something to accept and work with. The real answer is to improve yourself

Even average girls have guys lining up. Why should they try?

Ik guys and girls arnt the same, I just hate the idea of just dating a girl thats gonna be akin to a "pet". I want a girl I feel like I have similar interests with and can talk about complex things with

What is the female opinion of what has happened to the sexual markets the past few years? Do you enjoy being a hyper inflated commodity, or does the spotlight not suit you?

Personal theory:
With the Toronto incel massacre, more men will stumble upon red pill theory, and looksmaxxing will explode. The increasingly affordable plastic surgeries will make attractive men more common to see on the streets. The abundance of average looking, healthy males that have no access to sex is completely unnatural however... So I'm also expecting men to feel they have nothing to lose and more massacres of such to occur. Just my 2 cents.

Attached: celin.jpg (770x500, 63K)

You can, but the true beauty is a woman who's in touch with her emotions. They can provide a comfort that no male friend can

If I have a date with a girl with penis, will it always come back to haunt me?
I'm scared of her taking pictures or people seeing us together and this hurt me in the future.

It's just hard for me to see any modern girls getting in touch with there emotions, the way I see it girls are pampered from birth and slaved on by guys when there older, and anytime something bad happens they just make there dad/guy or boyfriend to fix it. There for they have no incentive to improve themselves mentally, and I have no interest in girls like this, I don't want to date an imature brat with boobs

Fucking hell you're on this site too much. It's not a fucking girl you prick... if you go on the date, just be honest and open and call yourself gay. Consult my image that BTFO's every sociology professor alive

Attached: bv9fpsk3-1414040470.png (1417x987, 75K)

this is whats going to happen

its fucking over boyos

Attached: unknown.png (659x282, 43K)

Our gender has Chads (dumb jocks). Not all women are like that.

I’ve went on a date with this neet khv girl I met through my old high school friends. She wears chokers a lot, and when I initially asked her why, she said it just a fad.

After we got food we drove around for a little and she asked me if we can park somewhere private, so I did and we talked. I felt a very strong sexual tension, but knowing her background I wasn’t sure.

Now a few weeks go by and where texting and setting up a date. She sent me some snaps of her new haircut and a dog collar on her neck, which only bdsm subs wear I’m sure. So, is she really a secret bdsm sub slut, or am I over analyzing this. Also if there’s the same sexual tension next time, should I act on it. Please help, she claims it’s fashion.

Attached: 28548C04-5293-4535-A1E1-ED41548A6B05.png (1200x1200, 1.22M)

Wouldn't you bang?

Attached: 10d546878-2039-478f-96c3-16eb35b6ee14.jpg (540x405, 16K)

Girls are dishonest and they hate directly rejecting guys. Your desperation is evident just by the way you write about it. If she wants another date, she'll text you. Otherwise, move on.

Pre or post op? Who are we kidding it doesn't matter.

If we're being honest though I'd let him blow me but I don't think I could fuck him with his dick flopping around.

Meme magic is FUCKING real guys... first Trump, now the beta uprising. I have a gf so I'll be on the losing side FUCK! time to get back into my SHTF prepping

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 16K)

Post body shots

>incelocalypse
Top kek

I'm (girl) courting a guy. How much is too much in regards to laughing at his witty remarks, responding to nearly everything he says with a "yep", and making cute interjections? I don't want to look weird or robotic.

Have you at least kissed her?

>Pre or post op?
It's a dating site profile and I've never seen a trans state if pre or post op.

Would you?

Attached: 5db2693ee-938b-4c8f-999b-b77cd922a244.jpg (480x480, 18K)

If you've been doing that and he hasn't asked you out yet he's either hesitant or a moron. Have you touched him? Like just put your hand on his arm or something. If it's really bad start dropping verbal hints about wanting to be asked out

No

Total man face. In person, body structure (bone structure) could probably give it away too.

But I'm always fascinated about trans. Like a guy suddenly knows what it's like to have those estrogen levels or what it's like to have tits. If it were reversible I'd be interested in finding out myself. Same for ftm, it's just fascinating

I get the feeling most are pre op. I mean at least depending on how much that surgery costs.

Anyway, I'd fuck him and help pay for the transition.

I had a pretty weird conversation with a girl I'm seeing, and I think I'm just gonna cut things off tomorrow. We're supposed to see Infinity War, I already have tickets.

Should I just straight up cancel the movie, or tell her after? Tbh I really just want to cancel, I don't want to have to go through the whole night knowing I'm gonna dump her. But I also want to be respectful and do it in person

Attached: 1525127838341.png (364x271, 56K)

Go for it then

What site?

Wouldn't you be scared of "it" spreading pictures of you two together if you dump "it"? What if it reaches your family?

>2018
>ppl making fun of you for fucking a trans
It's their funeral.

I haven't touched him yet. I'm afraid of going too fast, partially because I've been rejected by men before. For the record, we've been friends for seven months now.

When is it ok to help out your gf with a bit of money?

For example I've been dating a girl for about 2 months, and for the past month we've been exclusive/in a relationship.

Small example: She sent me a txt and I mentioned I had sent her a WhatsApp but she didn't get it. She said she ran out of data. She never asked me or hinted for me to add some (like $3) to her number, but I felt maybe I should do it.

I didn't, tho. Is it ok or what could she think?

I'm not cheap btw, sometimes we go out and I pay whatever--some wine, some food.

So I got into the whole college thin kind of late, currently 24 and about to finish my second year. There's a chick I've been talking to mostly for our homework and studying, but she's like straight from high school finishing her first semester. Is that too weird of an age difference at this point? Should I even bother?

Pls to be responding

I respect her enough to not ghost her, but at the same time I really just kinda want this to be over right now. Maybe I should call her before she comes over before the movie?

>mfw you can make a Tinder account without botnetBook now
But I thought Tinder only had hot girls. Why are 90+% of them ugly?

There's this girl that ive fallen for. She's kind, sweet, and we do those GM txts thing. But then ik afraid if ever id tell her i like her. It might ruin our friendship.. Should i ask her out or just let things be?

Do girls expect guys to make every single move? I'm dating a girl who complained that we aren't moving fast enough in terms of physical intimacy, but she never initiates anything, and in fact gets skittish when I do. What am I supposed to do with that? The most we've done is make out a little and she basically just got up and walked out less than a minute afterwards like she was scared or didn't like it

How the hell am I supposed to get physical with someone who acts like that

Attached: 1517926482447.gif (346x367, 510K)

>spend the last hour swiping on Tinder
>get a PhD on Fat Angles

Look how many lines you typed because of a girl. A single fucking girl turns you down and you write entire blogs, time to chill my man.

Yes they do. Between the ages of 16 and about 19 I was rolling in girls but never got past first base with any of them. Come to find a couple of years later that the reason was because I didn't initiate, and I didn't initiate because I was more or less taught to be a gentleman and no pressure and all that.

I think the best thing for you to do it push as hard as you can without being offensive or rapey. Once you get a girl to fingering stage it's pretty easy to progress.

Hello, in your professional opinion how many girls on tinder are 30+?

for both men and women; have you ever gotten like fuckin purely scared/shocked seeing your ex out in public unexpectedly? I was out with my girlfriend the other weekend and saw my ex at the end of the bar and good god it scared the fuck out of me.

I been going on dates with my friend. Though they're more like friendly dates than romantic dates so I don't know if she gets that I like her. How do I go about letting her know I like her?

Have you gone on dates or not?

We watched movies, eat dinners, get coffees, walk around parks once in a while. Do those count?

They're not dates if they're friendly.

Does she flirt with you? Touch you? Talk about other guys?

If you want to escalate then you have to actually escalate. Ask her out, be clear it's for a date. Or wait until you're having a moment with her and kiss her.

Those are not dates. That's called hanging out with a friend. You're going to have to be upfront about your intentions.

Well she's quite conservative so she's not really flirty. But she does touch me like she pinches me for no reason, grabs my arm, ruffle my hair, tickles me and sometimes I do the same. She talks about her previous exes and crushes sometimes about how it's weird that she ever liked them. Then she gives me relationship advices because I've never had a gf.
How do I do that?

>How do I do that?
Use the word date when you ask her to do something sometime. Or just tell her you like her and want to date her.
>inb4 that's hard
Grow some balls.

How do I broach the subject of a female friend of mine (Who told me she has feelings for me) suddenly out of the blue refusing to even meet up with me to hang out and ignoring half my texts?

I'll see her 2 more times ever in my life if this keeps up and I want to fix whatever's going on.

Literally use the word date. Women respect men who communicate directly and effectively. The only reason to not call it a date is because you're afraid she'll say no. Legitimate fear, but one you have to move past. You gotta go for it when you have the chance. I've asked out multiple people and been rejected. The regret that I have that I still think about 10 years later is the girl in highschool that I was too scared to ask out. Don't regret any of my rejections because at least I tried

Women be honest,

Would you rather date a 5/10 man that makes 90K a year, or an 8.5/10 man that only makes 20K a year?

These studies almost make me want to stop dating all together
archive.li/QNCbf
archive.is/489UV
archive.fo/kMP32
archive.fo/9fJQh

Attached: IMG_20180503_224501_725.png (862x546, 213K)

Ok I'll try.
But will I end up with an awkward friendship if she says no?

Probably.

Neither, I'd rather date someone in the middle. It's not like there's only those two options out there.

Depends on too many things. I dated 5/10 who made 20K/year, 8.5/10 who made millions.
There is no such a thing. When I have chemistry with a guy, when a guy makes me happy, if I feel excited about being around a guy as long as I find him attractive and he can handle himself financially it is fine.

But if you had the choice, would you prioritise looks above income, personality, and common interests?

Also, is the 80:20 thing true?
Do 80% of all young women. Go after 20% if the men,
While the other 80% of the men get the bad end of the stick?

>But if you had the choice, would you prioritise looks above income, personality, and common interests?
That's a non-issue, I'm also not going to date someone I'm not attracted to.

>Also, is the 80:20 thing true?
Of course it isn't true, how stupid are you to believe it?

>Probably
any tips for that?
We've been really close friends for a long time now, and I don't want to fuck that up.

I'll keep this short, but it turns out a professor have feelings for me, pretty much she just wants me to fuck her, so, the thing is I have barely have experience, and she made it clear that she would love to make this something somewhat common

So, any advice on how to please a tired with her marriage 35 y/o?

You set the 'fucking it up' train in motion when you started liking her. The only way it can go well is if she likes you back

Be honest about being inexperienced. Ask about what she likes. Make sure she knows that you are willing to accept direction.

If you are honest she is more likely to take advantage of it and teach you exactly what she wants. If you are dishonest she'll think you're terrible at sex and get bored immediately.

Oh shit.

I tried hinting her about that but she said that she wanted me to 'surprise her'

I'll talk to her clearly about that once I see her again, thanks

I love someone so much it is making me sick. What am I supposed to do?

Also..I am his ex gf but he has expressed interest in me and been keeping watch on my secretly. But I have been through so much and I want to be with him but I am scared out of mind and too anxious to even speak when he answers the phone.

Do I need physiological help? Or do I just need him?

Am I, like, allowed to ask my gf to shave her bush?

>her body her choice

And I agree with that but I always think of her as being so great until she wants to bang and then I can't think of anything except the jungle she's keeping and I couldn't be less interested in sex.

Relationship is kind of new. Not sure I'm willing to break up over this but I might be. By the way I'm talking untamed shit. Like never even been trimmed.

You can mention that you'd prefer she shaved, but she doesn't have to do it if she doesn't want to.

Does that someone would be troubled if you had a relationship with them?
Is there a reason to why you can't tell them about your feelings?

Well it's a really long story and even posting details here might be a bad idea. But in short.. we both went through a lot of trouble and caused us mental instability.. I don't know his situation anymore since 6 months, I don't know if it would trouble him more, I don't know if he is okay or not, just that he sounded okay when he answers the phone. I just freeze.
and I also am not sure if I am stable enough. And I worry if my instincts are just in my head and if I am wrong that I will have another mental break. I feel like I'm in purgatory because I feel completely stuck.

Jesus, that's a big spoon of problems

But it sounds that it was a pretty toxic relationship, and, for what it seems, that you both hurt each other, so, my best advice would be that you shouldn't go back with him

And what's the gentlest wording I can use?

Also, maybe it would be ok to search for psychological help, there's nothing wrong with that, and it could help you to cope with your situation.

>gf always says shit like "don't miss me too much" and "tell me you miss me"
>I dont want to look desperate and clingy so I answer with "I'll tell you if you tell me"
>she gets mad at me for not being brave and calculating the relationship
>I tell her why I said that
>No response

What was I supposed to do here

Honestly this is too complicated to even explain.. but we never treated each other badly, we had difficult lives and low confidence and found comfort in each other. But there were insecurities, I was a bit younger than him, and less experienced, and I felt insecure about it. He felt insecure with himself too. We talked about this a lot already since getting in contact again. And I figured out he was keeping tabs on me since we separated years ago.

We have gone our separate ways before and it hasn't worked out for either of us. We match really well.. I guess my issue is that I have an anxiety disorder and have difficulty talking to him because I might blurt out my emotions or freeze up again.

I've been doing my best about that, thank you.

Not try to use your appreciation of her as a bargaining chip to elicit a response to validate yourself? If she says don't miss me too much, just reply "I'll try not to" or something. It's okay to miss your girlfriend by the way

Guys, can women be creepy? If so what kind of behaviors come off as creepy to a guy?

How can she expect that of me when she doesnt even do it herself though? I feel like that's not reasonable. Like I know she's just teasing so I'm just doing the same thing back

No you're not. Teasing her back would be replying "I'll do my best" when she says not to miss her. Or simply "likewise" or something. Instead you held your own answer hostage until you got one from her. Screams insecurity.

If she's going to say shit like that and make me feel like she doesn't give a shit about me why should I tell her things like that when she wont even do the same? I hope you see where I'm coming from

See how easy it was for me to get you to admit the truth? How quickly your justification went from "just teasing" to "fuck her the fucking bitch won't say it to me so why should I say it to her". I don't even know you and I pegged that insecurity in less than 5 sentences. Now imagine how easy it is for your girlfriend to see that same insecurity.

Yes women can be creepy.

>not taking no for answer
>being way too familiar
>too much sexual innuendo
>being ugly
>being greasy

Yeah I understand that I mean I even flat out said it. What am I supposed to do though? I haven't gotten a response from her when I said I dont want to sound needy

Stop worrying about sounding needy and playing stupid fucking games you picked up from PUA and instead show your girlfriend your honest feelings? Just a thought.

Is she not at fault too? Why does she say things like that? How am I supposed to feel when she says these things?

>playing stupid fucking games you picked up from PUA
That's really not it. It's more the insecurity in that I'm just worried she doesn't feel the same way

She's a woman. She doesn't do direct communication. Stop being so fucking insecure.

Should I just tell her that now? pls respond

Attached: wojak.jpg (1600x900, 53K)

>be me
>im also me
>find out the girl I like is me

Wat do?