There are no Protestants/Atheists (is there a difference?) on the Supreme Court

Why?

Attached: 4307EB50-2082-4E6B-A6DA-11D3E9C83B3D.jpg (962x1037, 175K)

Catholics and Jews are better organized. Protestants by nature fight among themselves.

Protestants would probably actually follow the constitution and restore the republic

That's OK, tho. Statistically speaking, there should be zero Jews (or I guess you'd have to give them a pity Jew or else you'd never get to sleep at night over all the kvetching and false flag terror events) on the scotus and some smattering of other kinds of people.

I'm not much of a diversity quota guy, but the current situation does seem questionable.

Because the two most legalistic religions in existence produce good judges.

We need diversity in the SC.
That would be a protestant, Baptist, Church of God member.

We protestants know that human institutions are bound to corruption. Rather than placing our faith in fallible human institutions, we place our faith in our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Praised be His holy name!

>too cool for rules
>complains about “degeneracy”, which is simply called “sin” in traditional Christianity.

No Jews their percentage is insignificant.
The News, Hollywood, and Government should be the same. This shit needs to be cleaned out.

Attached: 1542759964880.jpg (768x425, 62K)

Jesus replied, “And why do you break the command of God for the sake of your tradition?" (Matthew 15:3)

"Woe to you experts in the law! For you have taken away the key to knowledge. You yourselves have not entered, and you have hindered those who were entering.” (Luke 11:52)

Well, I don't disagree, but I'm willing to be a little bit soft on a policy that has little immediate chance of being practical to expect. I'd rather try to dump as many of them into Israel or the Jewish Autonomous Oblast as possible, eliminate dual citizens of any sort from public service, and other more obvious things first.

I don't think folks are quite ready to go full Mideval Europe at this point, but there are obvious and sensible ways to start installing more checks on disproportionate power.

Gorsuch is a Protestant.

>Leftists are spiritual

Attached: 2341234123432.png (475x397, 321K)

That Cleopatra necklace.

Attached: 59519a4d86c19d6a2afa0da4e730daea.jpg (597x800, 49K)

>Catholics
>following rules

"And do not call anyone on earth your father, for you have one Father, who is in heaven." (Matthew 23:9)

"A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife ... having his children in subjection with all gravity" (1st Timothy 3:2,4)

>misinterpreting single verses outside of the broader Bible context to explain his insane position.
Found the reason why there are no Protestant Justices.
Doing this is an essential quality of being Protestant. You do realize that if your wrong, and the Catholic tradition is right, you’re going to burn in hell for eternity? Maybe you should put a little more effort into your BAHBEL studies than just pulling single verses out of our ass and expecting other people to interpret it the way you want.

Attached: F495DD8C-C152-4F57-986F-87309832D028.jpg (624x415, 73K)

Oh fuck I’ve been calling my dad my father for years, I’M GOING TO HELL GUYS!

Attached: BA78EE04-FB69-4F70-8E81-E0764CF7A405.jpg (600x418, 35K)

i have such a torn relationship when it comes to the justice system. i have no clue how to feel about them.

literally a iudge is a violation, but is it right to stand against what god has appointed?

I find that pretty ironic since the Catholic Church is telling people to take in "refugees" because of a single verse in the Bible taken out of context too.

Sotomayor was raised catholic but she is not practicing

Attached: 12346176_1700511056838236_1317576323_n.jpg (640x426, 51K)

being kept alive through arcane KANG magik

Judges have a pretty specific job to do in running the system of Man's law. I'd be a little bit more worried about so many of them being freemasons and effectively in a secret society all their own.

“Therefore render to Caesar the things that are Caesar’s, and to God the things that are God’s.” (Matthew 22:21)

We do not stand against judges, except when they order us to do things that would be sinful. But neither do we put faith in them. All human institutions will inevitably succumb to corruption and degeneracy, because that is human nature. Only as individuals can we rise above human nature, and even that is only by the grace and guidance of Jesus Christ.

Checked. The pope is indeed shit. Not holding my breath for a liberal purge of the church anytime soon, though, even after the Cardinal McCarrick / Archbishop Vigano shitshow.

Hardly any catholics, really, are practicing

Daily reminder there is no difference between a (((Protestant))) and an atheist.

Attached: IMG_0300.jpg (1133x720, 27K)

Surely Clarence Thomas is neither catholic nor jewish

I bet he was the guy who grew up rocking on the bass at one of those black hootin' and hollerin' churches where people call out and testify.

kek

He's a catholic. All the republicans on the court are catholic, and all the democrats are jewish except for the one who's a catholic

>there are no atheists on the supreme court
College educated Jews are atheists

Attached: fc396520561632febe77e7cbf90e0b8f--no-religion-night-life.jpg (312x406, 29K)

There's always gonna be the conservative resistance to all their bullshit. If you go to novus ordo you mom gay