youtube.com/watch?v=zDz_uoJRUfU
youtube.com/watch?v=SJfYNJNJqnY
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>It was natural causes, goy!

Hmmm...

It means we’re invading Iran.

War is about to happen

Kikes overplaying their hand. Rope is coming soon.

Unfortunately, this

Attached: 1543557235689.png (802x658, 484K)

Netanyahu is about to die and the pictures will be posted all over the internet. Once the muslims invade and kill you Israelis world peace will be achieved.

Call NCIS!

>still thinking Trump isn't controlled by Jews

Will you still be saying this when the US attacks Iran? "oh yeah I know we attacked Iran for Israel and everything but trust me this is all part of the plan"

deep

Attached: 1514351079639.png (403x448, 53K)

Buckle up kids, it's about to get bumpy.

'Tis the season.

Nah, it's cool, no foul play suspected. His military regimen probably just made him too healthy to live

Attached: Screenshot_20181201-170252.png (1440x2560, 1.34M)

Look at you. Sad Israeli faggots like you are gonna be dead soon.

Attached: 1520623610776.jpg (1179x1373, 1.02M)

Uh guys? I'm in a tank and I just flew over someone's house. ETA 30 minutes.

We would have attacked Iran by now if it was happening. It's not.

War with Iran or Saudi Arabia. Most likely Iran.

Since Trump became President Israel's 12 proxies in Syria have been wiped out, Assad is still alive, and Syria is almost completely back in his hands. Syria's army is larger than before the war started, they just got brand new s-300s, and they even shot down an Israeli plane killing a filthy Israeli kike just 2 days ago.
NK Peace

Russia Peace

No War in Iran

No new wars started at all.

Attached: 1522227116536.png (1354x1266, 1005K)

We don't expect any foul play. Just move on nothing to see here.

Attached: facebook_Suit----------.jpg (1191x463, 138K)

state.gov/r/pa/prs/ps/2018/03/279453.htm

>French national Joe Asperman is a senior chemical weapons expert for ISIS. Asperman oversaw chemical operations production within Syria for ISIS and the deployment of these chemical weapons at the battlefront.

(((ASPERMAN)))

Attached: 1538964699442.png (895x570, 58K)

Oh, shit

If America goes to war for Arabs or Jews one more fucking time I swear to fucking christ, I'll shit post anti american memes until I fucking die.

I put all my energy behind Trump in 2016 now hes playing along by the same script REEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1504334442259.jpg (382x497, 103K)

YES! It has been too long since we had a real war!

Attached: 1541366094382.jpg (507x523, 58K)

Attached: 1540316770189.jpg (888x1442, 320K)

they usually report how someone died if they report it at all right?

yah we know all about (((fiction))) there Mr. Space Alien

Attached: ferengi-Mattis.jpg (839x375, 179K)

Ives been to Bahrain . Las Vegas of the Middle East.

Attached: 819_1000.jpg (1000x1500, 375K)

Attached: 1519707407925.png (928x1160, 1.01M)

Attached: 1539903306544.jpg (996x1280, 297K)

can you elaborate?

Schitzo user doesn't sleep or work apparently. How does it feel getting paid by the US tax payer to rage-spam Jow Forums and provide our comedy?

Attached: 1542208135461.gif (500x300, 3.28M)

Attached: 1514501165055.webm (1280x720, 1.96M)

AIDS related

I bet moving the embassy to Jerusalem, giving Israel loads of money and setting up bases in Syria was all part of the plan huh ?

But no there are some obsure things you cna find that mean nothing to it totally means Trump is playing 4d chess instead of just being another Israel shill

Well they need a casus belli to get the American people behind it. If they just invaded right now the people wouldn't stand for it so something will happen like Iran, Syria or Hezbollah will finally strike back after all those strikes by Israel or something will happen with an American ship and then suddenly all in the media 24/7 just like in 2003 about how the US must go to war and how horrible Iran is.

They are already setting it up with taking more aggressive actions against Iran and Syria just hoping for them to strike back so they can whip up public opinion for a war.

it means he is BTFO

Fuck off Wayne, I'll start the threads again

>I bet moving the embassy to Jerusalem, giving Israel loads of money and setting up bases in Syria was all part of the plan huh ?
Hes not well, user. Just laugh at him and hope he gets better.

Attached: 1443557245688.png (933x697, 515K)

>We don't expect any foul play. Just move on nothing to see here.
See if I care.

Attached: ilovethisidea.jpg (1191x463, 96K)

Attached: DtW7ME0WsAADRVi.jpg (1200x800, 182K)

December 3rd, 2018.
The start of the jewish holiday, and when the war starts.
All the pieces are getting moved into motion.

>Everything calls peace. Shalom! Then it will occur – a new Middle East war suddenly flares up, big naval forces are facing hostility in the Mediterranean – the situation is strained. But the actual firing spark is set on fire in the Balkans: I see a ‘large one’ falling, a bloody dagger lies beside him -then impact is on impact. Two men kill a third high-ranked. They were paid by other people. One of the murderers is a small black man, the other a little bit taller, with bright-colored hair. I think it will be at the Balkans, but I cannot say it exactly. […] Immediately the revenge comes from across the large water.

Attached: 51XaguF66cL.jpg (337x500, 34K)

Lol

You care enough to respond

DUTCH TANKS IN 30! IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING BOYS!!!! THE VIKINGS HAVE RETURNED IN FLYING TANKS!!!!!!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=zDz_uoJRUfU
They're doing the same shit that led up to the Iraq war. People aren't paying attention

>peace through strength means running around attacking everybody
trump isnt going around starting wars. thats a Bush legacy. stop being stupid

What makes you think this would be a real war?

He already bombed Syria twice, expanding the troop presence there and is taking a harder line on Iran. He is also backing Israel and Saudi Arabia more.

Just wait and you'll see, there will be a reason invented why Iran must be bombed soon enough and many dumb Trump supporters will just go along with it because of sunk cost fallacy.

What if this Guy was part of the military tribunals a few days ago, and he was found guilty of some serious treason under previous administrations.

>bombed Syria twice
ya in a way to make sure no one died if possible. one was an empty building and the other and open airfield. He hates war. He wants shit rapped up in Iraq and Afgahnistan.
And i was pissed when he bombed syria because i thought it was about to be war. But then i saw it wasnt and the bombings were precision and i calmed down. If he goes into Iran, NK, or Syria in all out war, i will be pissed. Only way he will is if we are attacked. I've watched trump my whole life. He hates war and has always advocated that politicians start doing whats right for America. Time will telli guess.

I've been anticipating a false flag ever since the midterms and the prospect of further multiple investigations into Trump and his family's finances. I didn't think it would start this way, but I guess an assassination would be easier to false flag than the sinking of a ship.

>ya in a way to make sure no one died if possible. one was an empty building and the other and open airfield. He hates war. He wants shit rapped up in Iraq and Afgahnistan.

People did die in both attacks and it wasn't an empty building. Also yeah it was an airfield because they were targeting the aircraft on it. Also if you are so anti-intervention why do the strikes in the first place?

Why keep troops in Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria also ? Why not start withdrawing.

>And i was pissed when he bombed syria because i thought it was about to be war. But then i saw it wasnt and the bombings were precision and i calmed down

Well you should have stayed pissed. Now the waters have been tested and it's been seen Trump supporters will go along with interventions and will just spin it in their heads it will be easier to do one

>Only way he will is if we are attacked

And how do you think it will start? They will spin it into self defence or they will bait Iran into attacking by just pushing them more and more and taking more aggressive action and then pretend as if the attack came from nowhere.

>I've watched trump my whole life. He hates war and has always advocated that politicians start doing whats right for America.

If he hates war then why is he support Israel and supporting Saudi Arabia in Yemen?

If he really wanted to do what is right for America he wouldn't be supporting these countries. But in the end he is just for sale to the highest bidder.

Walleye titties

...Jow Forums was right again

Attached: 1543569572686.png (501x585, 105K)

>Jow Forums believes that no one in history has ever died of natural causss

i am more with Ron Paul on foreign policy because i'm a constitutionalist. we will agree to disagree though on trump intentions. i think the world stage is very complicated. call them jews, call them world elites, call them whatever bottom line is they have had control for generations and i think it takes more than "dont talk to them, they're bad". i think trump is doing what he can with the people he has to free us from all that shit. and maybe i am wrong, idk. but i think he is making calculated moves to regain control without the U.S. getting fucked. but i see where people with your point of view are coming from and as i said we can agree to dis-agree.

>You care enough to respond
I still think the man just passed away and our navy choose the worst possible person to chime in about it.

Attached: freeeletricalpowerbywanelambright.jpg (1000x900, 192K)

you're wasting your time arguing with that shill