Is there anything worse than taking the genetic blackpill?

Is there anything worse than taking the genetic blackpill?

>you literally are your parents
>your IQ is preset and there is NOTHING you can do to change it
>your intelligence and phenotype are already predetermined in the womb and if you mom fucked up you are FUCKED
>females only date up or across the social spectrum
>assortative mating means your potential wife is already determined for you via nature
>your surname determines your success(The Son Also Rises: Surnames and the History of Social Mobility - Gergory Clark)
>social classes genetically diverging(Coming Apart: The State of White America, 1960-2010 - Charles A. Murray)
>social mobility collapsed to the point where if you are not already elite you are basically fucked

Attached: 3425347.jpg (1210x881, 335K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Son-Also-Rises-Surnames-Princeton/dp/0691168377
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You are lucky. Think again, you could be a nigger

when your genetics give you a 167 IQ, user its not so bad... sorry to hear about your low IQ..

Attached: Tuckwinter.jpg (500x291, 75K)

>females only date up
you should be grateful then

Well there is being a leaf...

Attached: 1503990610645.gif (327x241, 1.69M)

>your surname determines your success
How?
t. got incredibly rare surname

Its all your past life karma. Based on your past life decisions, you are then reborn into new body with all of its flaws and advantages, until you cleanse your soul. When you get reborn, you get better body if you fixed your past mistakes.

amazon.com/Son-Also-Rises-Surnames-Princeton/dp/0691168377

>>social mobility collapsed to the point where if you are not already elite you are basically fucked

citation needed

jeff bezos was adopted and went to a public school in miami

Attached: A79D8D82-2B87-4D3D-8E70-DA3B5ED43FE5.jpg (685x1024, 101K)

I’d say that’s the furthest from truth if you’re a smart or very lucky investor. There are more ways now to make a shit ton of money than 100 years ago.

Genetic determinism makes me happy to be honest.

When a black is being obnoxious around me I know it is because they physically cannot control their behavior and not because they are consciously evil people.

Am I really user?
Am I really?
Niggers dont know any better, they think like whamen most of the time

>>females only date up or across the social spectrum
lies. become a drug addict or petty criminal and youll see how retarded women are

fpbp chkd
/thread

">your surname determines your success(The Son Also Rises: Surnames and the History of Social Mobility - Gergory Clark)"

Yes, in Canada definetly. People with Germanic and Slavic last names have to work twice as hard as those with Anglo, Franco Gaelic, Pajeet and Jihadist last names.

Attached: IMG_8166.jpg (940x705, 133K)

leaf, youre early blackpill. ride the kali yuga senpai.

This is the heart of Murray's argument. 100 years ago it didnt matter if you were high IQ because you would pull a plow all day anyways.

His criticism about modern society is that it has become hyper efficient at sorting by IQ.

>short (5'5")
>big nose
>started balding at 19/20
>high functioning autist

I can definitely see why the suicide rate is so high for people suffering from this retard disease. I'm not looking to kill myself, but I wouldn't mind dying. Life just gets worse and worse as you get older.

Take it from me, an actual nigger. Assimilating to white culture and abandoning the ghetto vernacular doesn’t mean much when all people see is a black son of a bitch.

>mfw tall, handsome, and muscular
>mfw so autistic can only mumble at women
god pls

Attached: 1543603874432m.jpg (294x1024, 61K)

So what if you just kill yourself, can you be reborn as a frog and work your way up or something?

Jesus deliver you from your genetics.
But I believe you just enter another cicle with him. Your sons i mean.

The brown skin is not the worst feature. The worst feature is the weird shaped scull with protruding monkey jaws and a flat monkey nose with huge nostrils.

You're stupid as fuck. You can start eating healthier to grow brain cells and practice mindfulness to generate neuron connections. If you strengthen your immune system your IQ will increase as well. Only females who are possessed by the meme are attracted to guys who play the game of the social ladder. Free will is only an illusion, so technically everything is predetermined by nature. Doesnt mean I'm going to settle with a shitty mate. Maybe your surname could affect your success if your dependent on other people for success. The white race is not under attack, only the cancer of the white race. There are plenty of us who are well aware of the genetic consequences and risks of race mixing and will not attempt to mate with another race. Social mobility depends entirely on deciding to play the game of money in the first place. There are those who work for the money, and those who have the money work for them. Money is slavery. We must have slaves and masters in our economic system, if we wish to live righteously we can do away with it. But you have no right to complain about being a slave for money when you are choosing to work for it. Try harder

Why not just die as you were supposed to and restart at level 8 instead of starting back at level 0?

While subsidizing low IQ people to reproduce? Isn't the average IQ dropping over time?

>Be me
>Go to bar with buddy
>He knows I'm introverted as fuck
>Tells me to break the ice with the two ladies sitting nearby
>Stand up, go talk to them, my buddy starts chatting up with them
>I go sit back and enjoy the rest of my beer
>tfw you're so depressed you don't even see the point of having sex anymore.

Because depending on your position, life can be horrible. Living with incredible suffering your life is better than dying and getting a chance at another life?

this just happened last night
>playing pool witb friend at dive bar
>long time since we last met
>two drunk blondes walk up
>throwing themselves at us, very touchy
>all i can muster is essentially "you too"
>girls lose interest in me, both talking to my friend
>i am now an awkward bystander just taking my turns at pool
>make a hasty retreat
i cri everytiem

Checkd

>calling OP stupid
good job. now he's definitely going to have to listen to you. dipshit

>never met my dad, mum is a degenerate that gave me up
>permavirgin, utter failure
>serious depression and anxiety issues
>intelligent enough to know how fuckedmup everything is but too useless to make anything of my life
>have watched friend after friend fall in love, accomplish shit
>im left to rot in misery
>literally cant wait to die, getting blind drunk every day until then

Attached: download.png (159x151, 5K)

i thought you were londonfrog for a second

>>short (5'5")
>>big nose
>>started balding at 19/20

>people suffering from this retard disease

Judaism isn't a disease, user. It's a racial subspecies.

age?

He at least has a job

I had almost literally the same thoughts, user. I am stupid and ugly, so I cannot even abuse lookism to get a smart wife and kids.

has he ever explained what his job is exactly and why he's never there

that’s fucked, man, but you’re not alone. many guys out there in your situation. find your brothers, extend your fellowship, and pool your resources to live away from the roast beasts.

Although I do not agree with op I do hate the fact that every year i behave more and more like my father, i like him but he is a social autist that somehow manage to get a son,. I try to be better than him but in these last years i seem to fail

Editing your DNA. Welcomed to 2018.

do something for western civilization

>females only date up or across the social spectrum
>social mobility collapsed to the point where if you are not already elite you are basically fucked
Wrong. Learn a new language and use globalism to your advantage. If you're not good enough to compete for a woman in your home country then leave and find a woman somewhere else. I know I'll never be good enough to be able to secure a relationship with an above average American woman so that's why I'm saving up to visit Ukraine and find a wife there.

The real genetic blackpill is that even if you reproduce your offspring might eventually not resemble you.

The real cultural/tradition blackpill is that every single group is larping, constantly.

Enjoy.

Baste pasta

That's called growing up. Realizing who you are, who you're meant to be. What your limitations are. Not tragic, not unless you're a nigger

the fattest blackpill anons: when you hit your early 30s you start to get arthritis in your fingers from using the computer all day and it's mildly uncomfortable

Attached: REEEEE.jpg (970x545, 57K)

Biggest 30s blackpill: your friends will all be married and if you're not, your social circle will collapse. Only options you have left is either hanging out with kids in their 20s and being the weird old dude or going full NEET and ignoring society in general

Based

>your IQ is preset and there is NOTHING you can do to change it

I'm around 140 but both of my parents are just over 105

somehow they also managed to make me short as fuck with terrible hair and generally unattractive

IQ just gives you more chances of being mentally ill from my experience. Some of the smartest people I know have some crazy issues despite being highly functional. Addicted to benzos, on SSRIs, cocaine use, etc.

I would have much rather had the life of a 110 IQ chad. Pretty convinced they are the happiest people on the planet besides the average white woman.

Attached: 1542148932030.jpg (321x339, 24K)

>going full NEET and ignoring society in general

I've been doing this since my early 20s. 32 now and it's not nearly as bad as you make it sound. Then again I'm probably autistic.

doesnt neet imply living with your parents? youve been doing this for over a decade? why

Another blackpill is reversion to the mean

YOU may be smart but depending on your ethnic group your parents and kids will be average/stupid, dooming them to a life of neo-serfdom

This is probably why high IQ poor and working class people are prone to descend into drug addiction and depression, because unlike the elite(who are high IQ by default and have been for generations) they don't have the necessary social infrastructure and support to prosper

Attached: 3425348.jpg (1456x881, 694K)

Why don't you go door to door for some pro english group in your country. You don't have to be gifted to make a difference.

my parents gave me based genetics except for my mental illness. Before it got really bad my life was awesome. Being actually crazy is incredibly alienating, even my family are afraid of me, and the worst part is i cant blame them.

They may not resemble you specifically but they do resemble your ethnic group. So in that respect, culture and tradition or in group preference is all that really matters.

I wish I was as successful as my parents

sorry I should have specified, I actually write software for this shitty insurance company. I make a pretty nice salary but I don't spend it on anything but upgrading my PC every year

It's regression to the mean but yes. In the case of myself I am definitely an outlier but most people would have the same or slightly lower IQ of both parents.

Part of the issue of high-IQ white working class not being able to maximize their potential is how much money and opportunity we've thrown at minorities. They've seen they've been sold out and don't see any other way out besides drugs and/or suicide or both.

There's nothing more demotivating than realizing that you've been sold out by your elite.

>until you cleanse your soul.
What do i use? Holy water?

If genetics are a thing how come my dad was a super Chad and I'm a autistic neet

You're talking about Australian abos dumbass

That's based on the huge presumption that your wife is not from thailand.

What kind of crazy are we talking about user?

You do get to have your own mutations

bipolar, the bad kind where i have delusions and hear things when manic. I get violent and stuff

My entire family are mostly brainlets, my sis even has dyslexia. I'm around 130iq depending on which test. My hearing and vision are great . Most of my family has glasses and are borderline deaf. I'm the tallest in the family despite being a manlet. Only place I really got cucked in the genetic lotto was getting premature baldness from my grandfather.

Attached: hoodrixh-youngsta-added-2-new-photos-wednesday-at-4-04-pm-27666559.png (500x675, 206K)

>Is there anything worse than taking the genetic blackpill?

no and yes

Attached: jSzxKyy.jpg (532x640, 47K)

So? Should we just give up and fall into Nihilism? Or should we transform the world? Read Nietzsche and find purpose, boy.

Your mom probably cheated on your dad with a smart person.

>win genetic lottery
>develop schizophrenia at 18
>all attributes become meaningless
what did god mean by that

Are you on dat dere lithium train?

>Most of my family has glasses and are borderline deaf. I'm the tallest in the family despite being a manlet.

Your family sounds formidable

Honestly, if weren't for the striking resemblance to my father. I would have thought this to be true.

just take the lottery pill. win the lottery and fuck all of this right in the ass

or the luck pill. be first at something to establish a prominent position (eg. new game esports personality) and reap lots of money leading to completely fucking over what you stated

but yeah other then that you are fucked

Attached: hazbin2.png (619x542, 489K)

Do you guys believe in fate? Do you believe you have a purpose here on earth?

Why is this a blackpill??

im not on anything, probably should be. I have a bunch of prescriptions for antipsychotics but I just keep them in a drawer

idk if you know anything about mania, but it's like a drug, it's addictive

The "genetic blackpill" is worse to swallow the more you yourself lack in the genetics department; you seem sentient enough about your surroundings that your IQ is above the 100 white European average. How handsome are you, is my next question.

There''s actually a fuck-ton of poor people who become rich, so I don't really believe that "if you are not already elite you are basically fucked"

rich in a relative way. you can make a few million but that's peanuts to real money

Lol you are 110 IQ though.

Anti psychotics are designed by Jewish pharma to induce testosterone lowering effects and make you retarded. Throw them in the trash if you cherish your mental health.

Well I don't blame you, you basically feel unstoppable when manic, right? Constant ideas, insight, tireless energy. It's a matter of preference, I think. Some like the high so much that they are willing to push through the lows. Others just want to feel fine and function at baseline. From what I have understood, lithium achieves this. It's one of the most common elements in the whole universe, so I'd rather take that than some pharmapoison.

10,000 fringe cases don't alter the 329,990,000 others

>tfw great great great grand father was one of the few to read, write, and do arithmetic in his county
>He never went to school
>He is black

Attached: 1534372622231.jpg (266x282, 14K)

Many months ago I coined a theory: HIP (High IQ Psychopathy)

The theory goes that to offset the negative effects of high intelligence, you must have psychopathy. The combination of these two is like a mixture of a powerful potion that results in immense power and this is no exaggeration.

Kek.
>5'7" at 18 years old.
>5'5,5" around 30.
>At thispace, expecting to be 5'4" or dead near 45 :D
The manlet memes are still funny though.

Just find a woman that is around your height, user, so your sons won't be screwed from the start.

You are still lucky as fuck to be where you are now. Many people die young or are born niggers.

100 years ago if you were high IQ you would've invented a way to reduce your workload.

Still, you can live a good life with that

I feel u burger bro... hang in there. Know that every day you don’t kill yourself is a stab at the Jews. NEET and starve the beast.

>Judaism isn't a disease, user. It's a racial subspecies.

Attached: 1539833212390.jpg (1280x974, 299K)

Is your posture like shit or how do you explain 1½ inch decrease in height? I was 169 at 24, now 172 at 25

for me mania has a religious quality, it feel like i am in some sort of eden, like the world starts glowing and im infused with a kind of euphoric feeling, it's so intense that it's actually frightening, similar to the feeling of coming up on a psychedelic drug.

If we lived a few hundred years ago and didnt know abut bipolar i would have probably become a sort of monk after the first experience because I was 100% convinced that I was in a sort of commune with God or an angel or something

Probably scoliosis, many anons here have it

Smart burger, Bong Grug follow

I am 6'3" and probably 7/10 face, but have severe social retardation, even schizoid perhaps, also have an autoimmune disease which runs in the family(but is most likely triggered by modern lifestyle/diet), genetics are 100% NW European mostly British and my family are prone to alcoholism and depression

Attached: 1502408116826.jpg (268x265, 15K)

Genes are switches my dude. You can live to your genetic potential by TRYING to push yourself to your absolute limits or you can poison yourself with tendies until everything gets methylated and you mutate into a Walmartian.

The choice is yours, Genes are very important but they are just your tools at the end of the day.

Attached: 1543511771116.jpg (537x537, 56K)

Yeah that's what I figured, just recently put in the work to fix mine. Facial asymmetry (eyes at different height, jaw tilt) went away too.