Saw this posted yesterday/last night and I just want to repost/reiterate

Saw this posted yesterday/last night and I just want to repost/reiterate....
STOP
REPLYING
TO BAIT
THREADS
I mean.... 1 post by this I.D. Is practically sign numero uno.
Pol is a discussion board and it’s discussion that continues to move the human race forward.
1 post by this id is just someone either baiting, shilling, sliding, or just too fucking dumb to back up their own rant.
Stop
Do you know how hard it is to get a discussion going on this board lately? Something legitimate like “where do y’all see the human race going if we had an ideal environment to evolve?”
I have to sift through 30-40 blacked, I’m a transwoman, you’re all racists threads everyday just to talk to myself for 45 mins before one person bumps to call me a faggot.

Attached: 31A70ED8-FAEE-4677-A619-AE235D1ED415.jpg (3264x2448, 1.15M)

nice bait

Attached: bait thread.png (245x140, 5K)

Does this count as a bait thread?

>1 post by this id
what did jews mean by this?

Attached: pissed.gif (258x206, 1.65M)

Worth coming in here for this.

1post by this id

Attached: 9447EF2A-9840-45B6-86D2-AE95AA80CC45.jpg (3264x2448, 1.17M)

Ty

Yea

Checked.

>implying conservashits have enough brain cells to identify bait
lol

You're right, but...
>Bump, faggot

Literally 5 post by this id now your a shill

The conspiritard’s pushing their false flag agendas un-ironically and then within an hour or so one of you mouth breathing faggots will post another conspiritard thread for the (you’s).....cancer.

bump, faggot.
Be a nice thread if we all reiterated the protocol for SLIDE/SHILL threads for the newfags. Let's be honest, along with all the lefty knucklefuckers coming here for attention there are a TON of newfags.

Lol or I’m drunk and just only lurk so often because my wireless network didn’t used to allow me to post that I keep forgetting that I started a fucking thread.

Attached: 6ACAF14A-641D-4278-A759-8DE548DD8FAA.jpg (3264x2448, 3.97M)

>kuckelfuckers

That’s a new one for me but I love it. Will promise to call the wife this by the end of the night.

>STOP
>REPLYING
>TO BAIT
>THREADS

No one else does. This is /bait/

>Do you know how hard it is to get a discussion going on this board lately? Something legitimate like “where do y’all see the human race going if we had an ideal environment to evolve?”

is bait because you will never DO any of that and every time it's posted another thread, possibly one of habbening, dies early.

Liberals like myself have found the key to neutering Jow Forums is let the flood of permanent summerfags baitpost it to irrelevance and YOU CANNOT STOP US or even slow us down.

Biden in 2020 suckers! YOU let it happen.

Wrong. I reply to bait threads.

>Be a nice thread if we all reiterated the protocol for SLIDE/SHILL threads for the newfags.

That stopped working long ago when I tried it as an experiment.

Kamala Harris for VP!

Checked and keked

Btw honestly I think that it’s not an ideal environment that inspires evolution. It’s the competition.
I mean if only the strongest survives there has to be a clear cut strongest/weakest (at least strong enough for nature to make a decision.) so in an ideal environment humanity stalls its evolve.
It’s the competition that forces humanity to grow and adapt. I mean honestly it’s the fact that we are under attack and simultaneously silenced that will force us (and our children[lololololololololololol]) to adapt to the situation.
Buts that’s just it I think as humanity as long as we perceive to have a common enemy, our species will look very much like the greys.

Lmao... East TX fag