Dutch parents discover their child are forced to go pray in Mosques

>parents slammed officials in July after discovering in a video that a class of primary school children at a Catholic school in the town of Dongen visited a mosque in Rotterdam as part of their school curriculum

>The Dutch curriculum currently stipulates that children have to "learn the main points about the religions which play a big role in the multicultural Dutch society”

When will we stop that ?
Is this not the point of no return ?

Attached: Outrage-as-children-learn-to-pray-at-mosque-748273.jpg (590x350, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/78/590x/Outrage-as-children-learn-to-pray-at-mosque-748273.jpg
express.co.uk/news/world/748273/parents-outraged-video-netherlands-mosque-school-children-pray/amp?__twitter_impression=true
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Damn me, again forgot the freaking link cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/78/590x/Outrage-as-children-learn-to-pray-at-mosque-748273.jpg

Attached: Screenshot_28.png (571x568, 423K)

Damn, I definitely suffered brain damage with this article

express.co.uk/news/world/748273/parents-outraged-video-netherlands-mosque-school-children-pray/amp?__twitter_impression=true

Attached: lul323.gif (665x547, 3.25M)

Every day, home schooling is becoming so appealing.

Why do people raise their eyebrow if they find out someone was home schooled?

When they finally read SIEGE by James Mason.

Attached: trump-siege.jpg (634x606, 73K)

Fuck dutch education why are you eurocucks so fucking unbased and bluepilled?

i've little sympathy. they voted in the shitheads who facilitated these kinds of stipulations an will likely keep on doing so

>Dongen

Attached: 1534967781568.png (3078x2564, 120K)

do they also receive circumcision?

Attached: 250px-Cross_of_Burgundy_(Template).png (250x250, 11K)

white sharia

Attached: whitesharia.jpg (1024x768, 177K)

Homeschooling is not an option in the Netherlands. Only possible if there are big religious obstacles presented, I believe, like not being able to find a school that caters to your religion. I suspect you'll be seeing a lot of civil servants and paperwork if you want to go that road and I imagine the gatekeeper for permission is an SJW harpy.

Tons of people here that are clueless about anything that involves looking further into the future than one generation, individualism defines everything in the social sphere and family, religious, cultural bonds/life lose strength. Money is still easy to earn here and life is relatively comfy, why worry, right? So females and limp-wristed males vote for the useful idiot parties, fake-Dutch immigrants vote according to their own ethnic and religious interests. "Christians" and "rich" vote for cuck parties that pretend to defend Dutch culture, even though it is they who opened the gates wide for cheap Muslim labor that later became permanent, fake Dutchmen. The "right-wing" for what it's worth is just too small to change things in the political arena and has no traction on the bigger media stations.

>be catholic
>go to catholic school
>catholic school makes you pray towards mecca
kek

Attached: GermanJews1.jpg (201x378, 41K)

Lol my backname ends with dongen

Jealousy

Endlösung der Kanackenfrage

Attached: ammo.of.the.week.jpg (760x795, 138K)

Brabo?

Attached: 1542544831853.gif (290x290, 1007K)

I always tell this story when one of these threads pop up.

In 1995, when I was in primary school, the school organised a trip to a Mosque where I'm sure this shit happened.
My dad refused to allow me to go. (Based dad)
The school punished me by preventing me from attending sports day, and made me stay inside writing lines all day.

This shit has been going on for a long time.

I have two pretty good friends that were homeschooled. One an athletic mountain climbing type hold conservative values, the other an unathletic gamer type that is very Involved in (((twitter activism))). So I think really it’s just not knowing what version you’re going to get.

For the record both at home owners in their mid 20s and happily married. So fucking homeschooling is looking good to me too.

Let me guess, the Muslims are exempt for going to any of the other places of worship.

kek'D

>Why do people raise their eyebrow if they find out someone was home schooled?
Because not all but most home schooled kids you meet are weird. At least that's how it was when I was growing up. Usually raised in uber religious households with little social interaction outside of family/church then they decide to go high school with normies and wonder why they stand out.

We do that.
We took our kids out of public schools two years ago and have found it to be nearly impossible to do a worse job than they did.

If you get a decent math and grammar program, they should be able to learn anything else easily enough.

Our kids help one of their intelligent public school friends with their homework. It's that much better, and we didn't really try hard. We just stuck to the basics and figured it out as we went.

Their social life is way better too. No peer pressure BS and much more time to meet up with friends. Homeschool kids are just generally better adjusted. There's a handful that are reclusive, but they aren't dangerous edge lord reclusive.

Attached: image.jpg (736x1104, 510K)

It also shapes character if you have to go to school. Especially if you think it sucks. When you grow up you're going to be in a lot of situations you don't want to be in.

it started out with the uber religious but is now mainstream in conservative america.