What was Macron (((worried))) about?

archive.is/9seGw

According to a Guardian analysis of their only partly audible conversation, Macron replies to the crown prince’s assurances:

“I do worry. I am worried … I told you.”

“Yes, you told me,” the prince says. “Thank you very much.”

“You never listen to me,” Macron says.

“No, I listen, of course,” replied Prince Mohammed, smiling broadly after apparently becoming aware of a television camera.

“Because I told you. It was more important for you,” Macron says, and gives a tight smile, before turning away from the camera to speak further to the prince.

Macron then says something inaudible, to which the Saudi leader says: “It’s OK. I can deal with it.”

After another indecipherable segment of conversation, Macron says: “I am a man of my word.”

Attached: Capture3.png (569x506, 507K)

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-ie/news/world/i-am-worried-macrons-chat-with-saudi-prince-captured-at-g20/ar-BBQklYh
softpower30.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Was he macroned?

Watching MBS smile and dismiss him so smugly is so fascinating. Shows how far France has fallen and how hollow most international gestures are.

Macron thinks being the President of France means something, but he has no power in this situation. Macron lacks any meaningful geopolitical leverage (via oil, military power, and as always MONEY) here. The US has all those things so the Saudis tried to posture themselves a bit positively for them after Khashoggi and it was clearly enough for Trump, but MBS doesn't give a fuck about France. Why should he? What can Macron (or any European leader) do to severely punish SA without damaging the global economy? Putin has more power here due to Russia's stake in oil, hence the bromance between him and MBS at the G-20. Macron's turn to renewable energy will only make him more powerless because the military-industrial complex heavily revolves around oil these days and probably will continue to do so for the next 20 or so years.

in the context of what was heard none of that makes sense (other than saudi arabia hitching itself to the american horse). like, why the fuck is macron worried? about what? some literally who """journalist""" and yemen? i doubt it. you said it yourself, macron and france have no skin in this game.

Worried he'll lose his election and get indicted his his not-yet-revealed crimes. Macron asks the prince to some kikery and he'll give the prince something in return.

He's not actually "worried" in the sense he thinks this actually matters to France or its people. But he knows he needs to maintain a certain image, the optics of foreign policy are considered huge even though they don't really matter much to the average person. Still, Macron obviously wants to seem strong and assertive towards MBS, after all France, Germany, and the UK have been most openly critical of MBS during this scandal. But the fact MBS can brazenly smile and not give a shit shows that Macron's foreign policy optics are at a dissonance with the reality of what ACTUALLY matters in global affairs.

It's cute how he thinks people care about his opinion

Well, maybe I should he IS worried, only about his own political self-interests. But after Trump cucked him half a dozen times I don't see why he keeps trying to project power like this. It's clearly not working.

Same reason Trudeau thinks he can keep pretending he's projecting power. All their media is propaganda

Oil prices maybe.

The french and Europe needs to take side with the rest of the World against USA and Israel. It's the only way. The US is theenemy of mankind

i dunno man the whole exchange is fucking bizarre. they definitely weren't talking about yemen or that kashoggi guy.

>Macron allows his nation to be flooded with countless africans and peaceful refugees
>allows said rapefugees to harass, assault, terrorize, and murder his people
>blames his people for intolerance
>keeps his military weak
>is pretty much irrelevant both culturally and technologically
>still expects respect from other global leaders

Dead man walking

Attached: 1515743440021.jpg (6720x4480, 1.06M)

Attached: 1539166882714.jpg (717x668, 258K)

Attached: 1543697803763.jpg (1969x6326, 2.95M)

Is Macron appearing on tagthesponsor again?

definitely nothing to do with the bogdanoffs

Attached: Les-freres-Bogdanoff-rejoignent-Touche-pas-a-mon-poste-sur-C8.jpg (1280x640, 545K)

macaroni looks like he's about to fucking snap.

If he actually did and killed another world leader or two then I would cum buckets.

france has been a disaster for 130 years now

>You never listen to me
Honestly who does?

>I am worried that with the rise of nationalism we will be unable to import terrorists of peace in the near future.

Yes, I don't disagree with the stand that he's taking, I'm only saying it is futile.

I have some friends who studied abroad in Paris at the prestigious Science Po university, they all came back redpilled about Israel. Europeans are much more aware and independent-thinking on that topic, no doubt about it.

I think Macron is involved in the murder (and a bunch of other shit) and he's worried the truth will come out. The prince assures him he'll shut up and kill anyone who could reveal that.

France is a Muslim colony. Macron should be taking orders from MbS, instead he insults him.

France is almost ready to fall.

That was basically what I was getting from it.
Like MbS was saying
>What are you going to do about it bitch?
>One word and every muslim in your country goes full jihad on you.
>You're only alive because still because I allow it
>Now smile for the camera, bitch

whiter than you muhhamed

Attached: 1542485443307.jpg (1125x1358, 179K)

msn.com/en-ie/news/world/i-am-worried-macrons-chat-with-saudi-prince-captured-at-g20/ar-BBQklYh

What does this body languages tell you, why does pol say Macron is a beta?

Attached: H3KVKuUC2iTOiwTxrBBE_3UF06yaBjR82txYK1j8lKQ.jpg (768x768, 109K)

Hear, hear. Americans on this board are delusional for thinking France and Europe as a whole has no soft/hard power.

softpower30.com/

I can't believe people are this gullible.

Attached: 1531171400285.jpg (680x433, 65K)

>why does pol say Macron is a beta?
Because he married his fucking mom you retard cuckold and he's far more owned by the illuminati jews than any other world leader to today. He was literally a Rothschild banker you shit for brains.

>illuminati
you say that like it is a bad thing, don't you believe in might is right?

Says the guy that's country is apart of the EU.

Attached: making-memes-me-making-memes-article-13-me-irl-36280061.png (500x739, 148K)

That he thought it necessary to give a death grip to a 70+ year old man?
Strikes me as insecure desu
You don't give a handshake like a dead fish but you don't death grip it either.

>scheming the world from behind the scenes using divide and conquer and other peoples might to fight your wars
I would if they were winning with might of spirit and not subterfuge.

Oh happy hanukkah by the way since you're probably a jew.

>That he thought it necessary to give a death grip to a 70+ year old man?
Why did he do that again? Did you forget about Trump's handshakes? He just put Trump in his place by demonstrating how infantile Trump's notion of power is.

There is no might of spirit in resentment. We did not create the world, we only play by the rules the world gave us.