Why are liberals such fucking pussies...

Why are liberals such fucking pussies? All I see are bolt action """hunting rifles""" that the left say we is all we need and some shotguns. Not any AR's. The mere sight of SPORTING GUNS at a SPORTING STORE makes him walk right out the door.
The left will not rest until they take or heavily control our guns. Do not give them a fucking inch.

Attached: jeff(((pearlman))).jpg (637x658, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SpDcDpvmWLw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Honestly brave.

Didn't matter, his son is actually his daughter and never intended to exercise in any form

is this a sporting goods store?

usually, the gun sport area is intentionally isolated by putting it in the back or between/ behind the fishing and construction and safety apparel (or similar) to prevent sensitive people (kids, etc) from running into it. If this guy came looking for a baseball I doubt that pic related actually happened, more likely he's trying to stir the pot.

>pearlman

Does that look like it's in the middle of the store? That's clearly a back wall

Fuck off kike shill. This is now a slide thread

They don't do this crap because they're pussies, they do it because they're politically active and so will take any excuse to try and fuck you over. This kike is not scared of guns, he just wants law-abiding citizens (white people) to not have guns.

I'm willing to bet he had to walk past the basketballs to get to that section of the store

>pearlman

Attached: 23112321321.jpg (439x290, 18K)

imagine being such a sheep that looking at a tool used to get your own food triggers you.

So powerful

I was at the gun shop at my local sporting store the other day, and some faggot Aussie (older, probably 55) kept taking pictures of all the guns and the clerks behind the counter. Eventually one of the clerks asked if there's something he needs help with. And this fuckign Aussie faggot was like "can you tell me is it easy to get one of these?" The clerk was no dummy and knew he was in for some retarded shit because of the aussie accent that came out of his mouth.
>Well, I mean anyone can buy one assuming they meet certain standards.
So it's easy?
>Well, it's easy if you're a law abiding citizen I guess. You have to fill out some paperwork, go through a background check, show ID, etc.
So you can just walk out of here with a gun today?
>You can with a rifle. If you had a concealed carry permit you could leave with a handgun too. But again, this is all dependent on having a background check or an approved carry license.
So if I was American, I could just buy any one of these no questions asked?
>No, there are lots of questions. Like 30 or so. And, again, approval has to come back from the government run system.
So anyone here can just walk in and walk out with a gun, today?
>I'm not sure you're following. The laws are pretty complex, but we have a system
I think I've heard all I need to hear

This is why I like the fact that gun stores are their own thing over here, I can go there and not have to deal with some over sensitive faggot fainting.

Good to see him buying his wifes son Jamal a basketball.

It's getting really fucking tiresome already.

Attached: 1436262098549.jpg (600x600, 23K)

Every. Single. Time.

Attached: (((their)))plan.jpg (740x507, 107K)

Hmmm more profit selling guns or basketballs...

Take your wife's son to another store then.

>(((Pearlman)))

Every. Fucking. Time.

Yea you can also go to pawn shops and see them who cares?

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_Golgo_13.jpg (300x480, 30K)

It is, they all are. He walked all the way to the gun counter to do this. What a fag.

Attached: 1543182215941.png (449x391, 101K)

Academy stores usually have hunting next to the fishing stuff. theres almost always kids looking at the guns and talking to the clerk

>(((Pearlman)))

Good. We don't want jews to have guns. They might use them to resist their death.

We just fugged ourselves.

oh he 100% walked straight past the toy section and to the guns just to take this picture as if selling any gun at all is a shameful act. Im not sure what the point of his post anyway because it's public information theat they sell them. His lefty friends will love it, but it's an insular comment that will not change anyone's mind on anything. He is virtue signaling to his friends, and they will not care because htey do it too.

Attached: giphy.gif (765x540, 1.16M)

"buy my son a basketball" = my wife has a nigglet

Civil war confirmed. Stock up now before the trucks stop,

Attached: Iftrucksstopped.png (700x1623, 1.74M)

CIVIL WAR!

Attached: 1543484966334.gif (500x281, 499K)

>Checked
Time for innawoods I guess.

>Pearlman

Fuck, if hospitals use all the oxygen supplies how will the rest of us breathe?!

But not before turning 360 degrees.

Civil war incoming.
Thank God

AR stands for assault rifle and it's a weapon of war. People who use weapons of war should be shot. I mean somebody could get hurt for crying out loud!!

He's trying to - with plausible deniability - encourage other leftists to call and harass the store owner.

interesting that they conflict with each other over who can be the hugest pussy, like some terrible, twisted mockery of actual masculinity

Attached: 1539876893510.jpg (443x455, 40K)

>walked right out
>somehow managed to get a photo

>pearlman

Attached: 1543519553938.jpg (772x1394, 571K)

>(((Pearlman)))

Why is Jow Forums always right?

Attached: jew gun control.jpg (2832x3916, 1.75M)

I've never understood the narcissism required for this kind of virtue signaling. Does he really think he's going to be offered a show on MSNBC? Who does he think his audience is?

lol

Digits confirm civil war incoming, it's about time!!!

Attached: californiaimmigrants.png (1000x1000, 106K)

His internet friends will give him upcummies.

Attached: Capture.png (197x37, 7K)

Temporary case of PTSD confirmed.

Did he just admit to never visiting a sporting goods store before? sad

He looks like he's dying from aids or something, firing a shotgun would PROBABLY dislocate his shoulder.

So he walked in, took this photo, then left?

Well man, that's his choice. I have a similar reaction if I walk into a takeaway restaurant and I notice it's trash humans preparing the food...Just I don't take a photo like a fag.

(((Pearlman)))
>walked past basketball section
>walked to very back of store
>"Oy very!"
>took picture with phone
>wrote "perfect" post to match photo
>posted picture to social media
Yep. Walked right out the first sight of finding the very thing he sought to see so he could be justified in walking out.
This kike could have searched with his phone to see if they sold guns or not had he not been such a massive faggot.

KEK!! This is what happened to the fucking letter goys

bunch of dirty libtard in my town, trying to take away my rights and giving more to the raping sand niggers, I can't even protect myself without a fucking liberal getting triggered at my damn gun, that guy is fuckin commie propagandist.

Attached: pep19.jpg (229x220, 9K)

nothing but a shitty liberal parent right there. Teaching his kid a nigger worshipping sport instead of realizing he could teach his son guns and all the reponsibility, caution, that comes along with that.

This is accurate

>Saw this, walked right out.
more like
>Saw this, pulled out my iphone and took a picture, and posted about it on twitter like a complete faggot, then walked out.

He did a 360, walked away, took a picture and doubled down

FYI "baseball" is cuck code word for a hispanic bull to impregnate his wife

The pink guns are especially scary.

every time

subversive rats

And bold

He should go to dicks. He probably likes dicks anyways

Oh shit, and my internet went our for 4-5 minutes right during this post. Thought it didn't post.

Why did he walk right out? Didn’t they have a basketball?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SpDcDpvmWLw

things that didn't happen the post

Seriously, that is what a fucking woman would do. If this guy wants to help his son he should kill himself.

>AR stands for Assault Rifle
Now you've shown the interwebs that not only do you not know anything about riles, but you also don't know how to do a basic search.
>can't even even
AR - 15 = ArmaLite Rifle15

You're welcome, dumbass.

>Happy hanukka Jeff

How the fuck was his comment kikeish? KYS retarded faggot

Jesus fuck. Didn’t know Oz even had any Jews

Civil War 2.0 Early Release VIP Beta

>i walked past all of the basketball equipment to the far back wall to where the firearms are sold, took a picture, and posting it on Twitter to kvetch

Big 5 has been selling guns since forever. If you wanted to get a coon ball you could go to Target.

Witnessed

>taking the bait

Seriously

The guy is a New Yawk writer. Why did he go all the way to western USA for a basketball? Big 5 Sports is in western states. Probably the guy went to a hunting state (not California).

Liberals get pissed that everybody else doesn't think like them.

I feel you slavbro.

> In 2018, Israel significantly loosened firearms restrictions
womp womp
you should all fucking know he was lying in the first place - how often do you see jews playing sports

REPLY TO THIS FAGGOT HAPPY HANUKKAH RIGHT NOW

What’s funny is Big 5 is actually on gun nerds’ shitlist b/c they self-cycled and don’t carry ar15s anymore. Or was that Dick’s Sporting Goods?

What's amazing is Big 5 is still around and outlasted all of these other chain stores. Also, fuck Dick's.

Attached: BIG5.jpg (767x575, 68K)

*self-cucked. I think after daisy hogg

i love stonetoss

Attached: 1543458756666.png (625x605, 59K)

The big 5 near me here in Vegas has the counter right next to register area and entrance

>The mere sight of SPORTING GUNS at a SPORTING STORE makes him walk right out the door.

Behold..the power of white guilt

>Why are liberals such pussies

Even worse than just walking out was the fact that he made sure he got on Queefer and twatted about it.

He's not white, he's a jew.

Attached: Steve Almond - How Can I Cure My White Guilt.png (698x964, 464K)

>he needs a concealed carry permit to get a handgun
Lmao what cuck state are you in

He forgot the part where everyone clapped.

Someone post that article with the jew complaining about being at the gun range, with Mort Goldman shopped in.

Went to a Big 5 to procure a moist nugget.
That was over a decade ago, and I haven't been back since. Fuck 'em.

Your son shouldn't be playing basketball. That is more dangerous because of all the niggers with AIDS blood.

It’s Big5. The 20’ section of rifles and shotguns are to the immediate right or left as you enter the store. That said, no one buys guns at Big5 so it’s always empty. This faggot could have just walked another 20’ feet to the basketballs.

That was a strange one. California you have to take a handgun class first, but you don’t need a CCW. Maybe clerk meant having a CCW eliminates needing to take the class first (again, since you already did for the CCW)

Yeah they stink for firearms anyway. Real LGS is the patrician’s choice

About fucking time.

Attached: fuck yeah, I got a fish.gif (320x240, 344K)

Pearlman
Goldman
Ivoryman
Saffronman
Oilman
Megaman

Indeed. It's about time.

Attached: 1543501372879.gif (320x240, 3.01M)

Good. Faggots shouldn't be playing sports.

That's Dicks. One time back in 1997 I was able to get 5,000 rounds of 22 for like $10. Someone mislabeled all the boxes and had bricks of 22 tagged at 50 cents rather than the individual boxes inside the bricks.

>My wife's eight year old black son Tyrone wanted a basketball (Surprised?) so I went to the sporting goods store and intentionally went out of my way to the gun department and took this picture to virtue signal and show how bad the orange man is. I am now literally shaking and not at all trying to further my zionist destabilization agenda, cmon fellow white people lets face it, we need to LITERALLY BAN GUNS NOW OR ORANGE MAN WILL GET THE NUCLEAR CODES.

>PEARLMAN

Jesus Christ

Why the fuck do they type like their giving some grandiose speech? It's just the fucking internet.

No, you need a concealed carry permit to get a handgun SAME DAY. Washington State. We're well on our way to commiefornia laws though.