i.4cdn.org/pol/1543701036864.webm

Flame of the unknown soldier protected:
youtu.be/A0oARGoN1IU

Streams:
youtube.com/watch?v=cABZ9J23f94
youtube.com/watch?v=8w5Gvt55T64

Relevant news:
French President Macron says he won't bow to 'thugs' behind fuel tax protests
> “I do not confuse citizens and their demands with thugs,” Macron said in a televised speech.
cnbc.com/2018/11/27/macron-says-thugs-behind-france-fuel-tax-protests.html

Possible Fire-arms stolen out of looted police vehicle
twitter.com/sotiridi/status/1068945100649218048

The prefecture was burned in HAUTE LOIRE
twitter.com/Brevesdepresse/status/1068947207011934209

Nantes airport and Nice airport were blocked
twitter.com/Nice_Matin/status/1068813632404955136

UN secretary: Rise of nationalism threatens fight against climate change (marginally related, IT IS AFRAID)
breitbart.com/national-security/2018/11/29/u-n-secretary-rise-of-nationalism-threatens-fight-against-climate-change/

Attached: 1543698042080.jpg (750x499, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J78SdCzzumA
youtube.com/watch?v=fQ8pFCrVGzE
humanite.fr/soutien-renforce-dans-lopinion-664431
liberation.fr/checknews/2018/11/29/pourquoi-le-soutien-des-francais-aux-gilets-jaunes-varie-t-il-d-un-sondage-a-l-autre_1695022
bfmtv.com/mediaplayer/live-video/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 8D74585E-B4B8-4C44-BE41-FE7254D3F0AA.jpg (2048x1365, 408K)

>LIVE LIVESTREAMS:
France 24: youtube.com/watch?v=J78SdCzzumA

Comfy St. Malo webcam: youtube.com/watch?v=fQ8pFCrVGzE

Jow Forums speculation thread on possible sniper shooting:

Attached: Riotfu.jpg (1920x1397, 155K)

What are the french (((media pundits))) saying about the yellow jackets? Are they in support of them or calling them thugs?
Any french anons care to tell?

>Comfy St. Malo webcam
Fuck St Malo is so comfy in winter, a shame it us now a nightmare to park your car there.

French media is trying to do damage control for the state.
Around 75% of French people support the movement.

>75% of French people support the movement.
source?

>French media is trying to do damage control for the state.

Typical. What about the political opposition? Are they calling for Macron to resign?

Why are they destroying cars and scooters? Are these agitators or antifa?

tfw no cutie mustache gf to get comfy during this civil unrest

Reminder Saint Malo was mindlessly bombed by dirty americunts during WW2 under the pretext that half a dozen nazis were hiding there, testing out their cool bombs and destroying the result of white culture
And I have no sympathy for nazis either so I'm not biased here

THE FIRE RISES

They are just good people letting know the parisian faggots that voted for Macron that there are consequences to their action.

>Are they in support of them or calling them thugs?
Obviously they hate them. They either call them far right extremists or far left extremists. I've even heard them calling them "Antifas" today. They've been helping the government damage controlling this stuff since the beginning. First they called them "beauf" (french equivalent of rednecks), then they called them "retards" and now (since last week to be more specific) they are indeed calling them thugs.

Mostly calling for the national Assembly to be dissolved.

Dont tell me these fags are just weekend warriors

What's done is done, let's not act like Jews

Someone said they went after fancy cars, but scooters aren't fancy. Some parisians might support YJ. Looks really bad imo.

they seem to see themselves as serious revolutionists. one responded to that very question by saying that revolution is violent.

humanite.fr/soutien-renforce-dans-lopinion-664431

>Un sondage Odoxa indique que 84 % des personnes interrogées trouvent le mouvement des gilets jaunes «justifié», plus 7 point

>A poll by Odoxa reports that 84% of polled people consider the movement "justified"

They try to discredit the movement by showing the same images of violence and looting over and over again. Also they lie about the number of protestors, but they recognize the popular anger at least.

liberation.fr/checknews/2018/11/29/pourquoi-le-soutien-des-francais-aux-gilets-jaunes-varie-t-il-d-un-sondage-a-l-autre_1695022

Depend on the media tho.

Mostly talking shit about th president, but not enough balls to try something like impeachment (which is really hard in France).

Im sorry. I dont usually apologize for being American, but bombing that city to smithereens simply because it was the only town our bombers could zero in on reliably due to the 300 days of nice weather is a tragedy.

Some scooters are, but yeah you're right. But yeah I can understand destroying a Porsch better.

what the fuck is wrong with these scumbags? why ransack a museum over taxes?

fucking thugs

Les amerloques se comportent toujours en destructeurs insensés et pilleurs.
Ils vont chialer encore plus que lors de l'élection de Trump ou du 11 Septembre si jamais on a une authentique révolution populaire en France.

Nigs from the suburb taking advantage like they always do. They don't usually see those streets.

Just got off work. When is macron scheduled to be beheaded?

Attached: 1537327024359.png (650x500, 39K)

They go back to their homes in the week, where they block roads, oil refineries, toll booth on highways, and speed limits radars

>dirty americunts
the american government is anti-american and does not represent the people

>First they called them "beauf" (french equivalent of rednecks), then they called them "retards" and now (since last week to be more specific) they are indeed calling them thugs.
Fucking revolting.
Yeah, here the media is saying as well that the movement has been infiltrated by right and left wing extremists. They're basically trying to demonize these people.

Attached: 1451157092597.jpg (450x450, 45K)

Attached: 1543698596842.jpg (1200x825, 66K)

>she will never arrest you and force you to sniff her armpits while she tazers your balls

Attached: sad.jpg (400x400, 25K)

certainly not. but they are not state funded antifa scum, they got to work to earn the shekel for ahmad.

niggers, sandniggers and glow in the dark niggers

Attached: 1543666919420.png (1920x1080, 2.07M)

At least when he comes back from is leisure time in argentina with MBS

>Are these agitators or antifa?

It's a mix. Actual pissed off yellow jackets, some far right (destroyed almost nothing, not their style, just fought a little bit with the cops), lot of far left (antifa, black blocks...) and lot of shitskins like usual (both those groups being the ones destroying, burning cars...)

Zoomers have scooters so who cares. Fuck zoomers and fuck jannies man.

>Les amerloques se comportent toujours en destructeurs insensés et pilleurs.
Mec, si on ne voulait pas que notre pays soit transformé en terrain de jeux par les puissances étrangères, il ne fallait pas perdre la guerre, vae victis, comme disait l'autre.

Attached: 1543697790937.png (1272x700, 1.43M)

Attached: 1543698846756.jpg (960x720, 44K)

Whites at night, niggers at day keeps the cops up and makes them stay

Brûler les juifs
Brûler les juifs
Brûler les juifs
Brûler les juifs

Attached: 1543700332110.png (1052x578, 917K)

>mexico had 16,000 homicides within the first 6 months of the year

What the fuck is that about?

Attached: 1231231213.gif (280x194, 904K)

Did they order the GIs to rape dozens of French women in "liberated" towns ? Sure they spread propaganda about France being a brothel to motivate them, but who committed those crimes ?
White countries don't fare well when they have close relations with the US, regardless of who's responsible.

Once you've understood their tactics it's so easy to not get manipulated.
I must admit I did get manipulated by a tactic they just did "we interviewed this nice pharmacian that helps the community about her store being destroyed, how sad she's so sad and doesn't get why she has to suffer, she's just like the gilets jaunes people, so sad".
When we all know this pharmacian lady voted for Macron like all of the parisians nearly.
(not saying lepen was better than macron of course).

Are these from today?

The good side of it is that the French normies are going to realize how traitorous our MSM is.
At best the globalists will have a pyrrhic victory here.

I actually want the cops to join. In some places the firefighter joined at least today.

But I don't want the nigs to have any part in this. They will ruin and loot anything.

Guessing the police just let looting happen and blame yellow jackets.

Not the AMLO thread user

Vae victis, et sache qui sont tes ennemis. Ils peuvent être nombreux et variés.

If the cops joined they would just send the army instead, would that be better?

>who committed those crimes ?
stop. over 70% of americans voted against the war in iraq and american involvement in the middle east. we went anyways. don't pin the actions of a few soldiers or the military industrial complex on the american people.

Yeah, I think so.
"Oh look, the police is retreating and now they are pillaging, bad Yellow Vests".

Whats to say the army wouldnt join as well?

Mexico is the next Somalia basically

What if the army joins? Foreign legion?

The Army would be the end, they wouldn't stand for this.

I'm thinking the army is just as right wing as the cops if not more.

Call in ze Germans

l'état profond américain est un ennemi juré, mais pas le peuple américain. Ou alors nous sommes tout aussi responsable des actes de nos élites qu'eux le sont des leurs.

>muh gubbermint
And who fucking elected them, you lazy cunt. I admit to my PEOPLES failure and killing the politicians, all you have is burgermutt excuses.

Fucking Americans (regardless if White or not) are fucking useless and ONLY come off as "number 1" due to being ground zero for JEWRY. Great way to feel pride in being numbah 1 goy.

>b-but muh gubbmint did so
>i would of shot them if they came to mah hooose i tell hu wut!!

Attached: 1221212112.png (232x217, 8K)

Yes keep posting what was on screen for about 2 seconds during the time antifa was infiltrating. Very informative.

Kek im honestly surprised merkel hasnt broken out the old maps in the "break in case of necessity to invade france" box we let them keep after 45.

I don't give a fuck. I want no yanks on our territory, it always ends up detrimental to us.
200 rapes in the département of Manche (Normandy) alone during the "liberation". And they only or mostly executed niggers for it, how many "whites" also committed such acts ?
There were tons of accounts about how US troops behaved like conquerors and not allies. Not just the politicians and diplomats, also the soldiers. Keep out.

Attached: 695BDE88-8B7C-4481-9AC2-03230A6DC5B8.png (500x329, 94K)

I-It's that a giant Pikachu?

Panty-fa can fuck off. The are completely irrelevant in the wider context of what this is all about

Have some self respect you fanny. You going to go on an Obama esque apology tour now, apologising for actions carried out by generations long dead?

Your news channel said it, user. I am just stunned by what I though was a shithole Nation going above and beyond.

any legit stream which actually works here?

they are not aiming at you, their propaganda are aimed at boomers, the demographics that is the most scared shitless from shit hitting the fan scenario and the demographics that vote the most

Every nation that the yanks touch turns to shit.

Yes.

Your nigger units were raping Italian women so quit your "woe is me" faggotry

bogpill me on this protest.

Attached: 93F4F08C-74AA-4ACF-A615-784A6AD7824B.jpg (751x600, 73K)

No riot stream, just french tv
bfmtv.com/mediaplayer/live-video/

France voted during the week a law forbidding parents from using corporal punishment on their children
The law was voted during the night, with only 55 deputies from the 577 meters assembly presents
The other countries where such a law is enforced are in pic related

Attached: 1280px-Map_of_domestic_corporal_punishment_abolition.png (1280x564, 208K)

>And who fucking elected them, you lazy cunt.
when more than 2/3s of the country votes against invasion despite a massacre of 3000 americans you really have to be a shithead to blame the american people for playing a loaded game we are bound to lose.
>There were tons of accounts about how US troops behaved like conquerors and not allies
those are against the wishes of the american people and any animosity you have should be directed towards the subverted american government not its people who are anti-war, anti-tyranny, pro-french

Il y a un énorme problème culturel. L'Islam est bien incompatible avec la France, c'est pas la faute de l'état profond saoudien même si on peut lui reprocher énormément de choses.
C'est une question de mesure, en fait. L'influence américaine est bien trop grande et c'est une catastrophe.

No. As we all know, the RAF selected the targets and used us yanks for daylight bombing. Apologize

>The law was voted during the night, with only 55 deputies from the 577 meters assembly presents

yeah they often do that, politic is such a joke.

No.

meh. so when's the next chimpout planned. got to mark it on my map

Honestly, the french are fucking pussy cunts because them mf are letting a bunch of sand niggers in and running the goddamn fucking country

Attached: pep29.jpg (900x900, 83K)

status updated from "the end of the beginning" to "the beginning of the end"

It truely is pathetic behavior, guy wasn't even alive back then and yet feels responsible someway.
They're all filled with guilt that's why they're so dangerous.

Well fine, get fucked Nigel we still occupy your shit. And we will still have bases there when the caliphate is proclaimed.

>Nigger-tier attitude complaining about shit that happened when you weren't alive.

Theres rumors about shit going down tomorrow and all week long (on french forums and french twitter)
MY BODY IS READY

Attached: 1543680388555.jpg (2048x1166, 225K)

Nah the propaganda is aimed at everyone and I can tell you it worked on me when I was a teen/young adult.

Gilet Jaune may have to police the looters themselves. At least have people there to film who's doing it. Vigilante killings of looters might be a little far, but detaining them and handing them to police could look VERY good if it's all on film.

>Niggers will always join in riots
>If concerns are just enough cos will turn as well

The second the first cops join in they’re either going to announce massive reforms or try and use the army, if that tdoesnt work (they join the revolt, government afraid they’ll turn) it will go straight to loyalist special forces and police units being bussed in. Pretty damn curious how this shit will look when theirs a western happening and how the rest of Europe is going to respond to be honest.

Niggers will always loot, free opportunity for any of these white nationalists at the rally to lynch some niggers; couldn’t blame them having encounter those niggers in France in the wild, shouldn’t have ever let those scumbags come over.

Chinks really hate yanks
I could say the same for Chinks, look at Vancouver (Cuckada) and Melbourne (Australia)

>pro-french

The only pro-french sentiments I've ever witnessed by people from the anglo cultural sphere were more akin to an occasional fetish about superficial stereotypes treated like commodities or consumer goods

blue helmets.

it is not a battlefield matter, the yellow jackts are trying to traction and debase the Macron gov't in a slow way, cutting all the logistics of Paris.
It is more a Lock Out, but with whole Ile-de-France, and other places around countryside.
The burning and crashing people are antifas and ethnic minorities doing opportunistic vandalism.
TL;DR
real Gilet Jaunes are the moralfags that dont run due to sciatica