Fox News: George H.W. Bush was the greatest living American

I think all of /pol\ will come together and agree with Wallace on this one, George H.W Bush, American Patriot was the greatest man to ever live. What a guy, I wish I could have a beer with him.
What say you Jow Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=LRHcZdm0ZFg

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/10/27/russian-born-oilman-real-international-man-mystery-vivid-presence-jfk-files/807303001/
theintercept.com/2018/12/01/the-ignored-legacy-of-george-h-w-bush-war-crimes-racism-and-obstruction-of-justice/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Greatest living American is Barack Hussein Obama

well, they aren't wrong.

Obama had this to say.

>America has lost a patriot and humble servant in George Herbert Walker Bush. While our hearts are heavy today, they are also filled with gratitude. Our thoughts are with the entire Bush family tonight – and all who were inspired by George and Barbara’s example.

What a statement, I think we can all put our differences aside on this special day to remember the life, and legacy, of President George H. W. Bush. What a guy.

how old r u boomer

They're right. G-d bless his soul. G-d bless Trump for his kind words as well!

he wasn't even american

Attached: 1543195441542.jpg (551x767, 121K)

Serious question: what do you think the odds are that GHWB assisted in murdering JFK?

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/10/27/russian-born-oilman-real-international-man-mystery-vivid-presence-jfk-files/807303001/

Attached: 1543445659495.gif (200x270, 1.09M)

>(((Wallace)))

i say who gives a shit people die get over it

SHALOM FELLOW DICK BITER

Attached: 2013111134231527734_20.jpg (800x450, 31K)

yes he was

trump is russian

Fuck off lib idiot

This

At least he could win a war.

Attached: 9510D838-9BB2-4386-B27F-00F7FE858012.gif (368x656, 2.15M)

Kill yourself libshit. We won!

>The comments

I feel like the dissemination of the Red Pill has gone into overdrive over the past two years.

>greatest living Kenyan
Fixed that for you.

Guess.

I'd just like to say, that growing up, George H.W Bush was like a hero to me. I still have a picture of him on the desk, a signed photograph from the man himself, that photo is yellow because it is so old.
Every time I want to be reminded of what it means to be a real man I look at his wizened but dignified face staring back at me and I remember what America is really all about.

Attached: George H. W. Bush, 1994, Herbert E. Abrams Official White House Portrait.jpg (402x500, 48K)

Greatest warmonger to die in bed.

Normies will fellate whoever the media tells them to. Fuck off.

I feel the same way. We lost a great man today. A hero of true American values. RIP

George H.W. Bush was respected by virtually everyone he met, even though he made a few mistakes here and there it says a lot that even Obama had to stand up and say it. That doesn't happen often.

The world is a sadder place with his passing, to me it feels like a shining city of light has been extinguished even.

Let's see...
(1) Personally ran a giant drug trafficking organization using Barry Seal to fly loads of cocaine into Arkansas and Louisiana
(2) Caused massive deindustrialization and job loss through NAFTA
(3) Installed CIA cronies throughout government thus sealing CIA takeover of government
(4) Used his Texas oil industry associate's kid to try to kill Reagan and take over the presidency
(5) Had gay prostitutes visit the white house
(6) Had his kid bring down the twin towers and start an unnecessary war in Iraq, killing perhaps 500k-1,000,000 total people for no reason whatsoever other than to line his corporate friends' pockets

Do I need to go on? This guy is THE deep state operative. He is right up there with the Clintons in terms of total evil and massive damage done to this country. We probably won't ever recover from the open borders and drug trafficking alone that Bush caused. He effectively destroyed the US.

Some say Bush was involved in the assassination of JFK.

Attached: 20181129_111659.jpg (462x218, 42K)

Holy shit fuck you're full of shit

Look into operation northwoods as well

S to spit on his grave

Go back to youtube and make your videos on how the moon is fake, you commie conspiracy theorist. The adults are talking here.

>The Ignored Legacy of George H.W. Bush: War Crimes, Racism, and Obstruction of Justice
theintercept.com/2018/12/01/the-ignored-legacy-of-george-h-w-bush-war-crimes-racism-and-obstruction-of-justice/

It's Pat Buchanan

The concept of a New World Order was popularized by President
George Bush during the last two years of his administration. As Bush
articulated it, the New World Order had to do with a reordering of
international relations following the demise of the Soviet Union and the
end of the Cold War.

The New World Order, he said, would be a new era marked by international cooperation, (((peace, and justice))). Bush invoked the ideal of a New World Order to justify the 1991 Gulf War--Saddam Hussein was a contradiction to its principles and must be opposed.

President Bill Clinton also called upon the concept of a New World Order to rationalize policies and programs he favored, the North American Free Trade
Agreement being one example. During the debate over whether the
Congress should approve the treaty, Clinton said that NAFTA was essential
to the creation of a New World Order, which he associated with an era of
greater harmony and equality among the countries in this hemisphere.

Attached: histopinion-tweet1.jpg (1023x614, 135K)

>meme flag
Kill yourself.

Greatest living American is Barack Hussein Obama

Attached: 1224127017737.jpg (276x471, 75K)

Any bum(including niggers) on a street corner is a greater living American than George Bush.

That's pretty good.

>Chris Wallace
Wow, i love NBC now.

Nice trips

Attached: 1534822397086.gif (370x281, 865K)

S

pic related is next

Attached: week end ginsburg.jpg (612x767, 80K)

Not an American. Want to hear something funny, nigger? I actually liked him more than the other two cucks, and I told everyone that I voted for him, but I really voted for the White man both times because I'm racist af lol.

redpill us on this, please

>conspiracy theorist
Literally CIA here. You guys need to come up with some better insults.

Admire his sacrifice; he died to keep RBG on the Supreme Court!

Fuck him. He signed NAFTA and sold out the middle class.

Come on. Guy was backed by oil lobbies in your country. That's why he is now known in the first place.

Attached: arnoldhw1.png (960x709, 480K)

(((Chris Wallace)))

Attached: 1478212141787.png (360x491, 65K)

I know! What a swell guy!

>Chris Wallace
>American people of Russian-Jewish descent

Attached: 415.jpg (1484x2158, 926K)

Pretty sure I heard this exact statement a thousand times before, just with different names copy-pasted.

Holy shit.
And this is on a FOX news video...

Attached: 1505165397863.png (1120x800, 1.16M)

I can't wait for his war criminal son, Cheney, and all the other globalist subhumans to die

CIA plan to carry out terrorist attacks against Americans to justify a war with Cuba. These included downing an airliner, blowing up buildings in Miami, etc. Kennedy rejected the plan. Bush I was involved with CIA in Cuba, and there are allegations (although less evidence than, say, the evidence of Bush's drug trafficking later) that Bush was involved with Northwoods planning and the subsequent assassination of Kennedy, in part for rejecting the plan.

Bullshit. Clinton signed NAFTA in 1993 you literal retard.
Rip GHWB

Attached: 1534361028137.jpg (480x350, 36K)

fox can't stop sucking a republican's dick even when they die

Found the nigger

Attached: 19pq5n.jpg (480x360, 28K)

That's just your cynicism. "Congratulations" "my condolences" "dearly beloved we are gathered here today". There's only so much you can type out.

Where was he November 23, 1963?

I was born when he was president and I remember everyone saying he was shitty, including Republicans which didn't bother voting him in a second time. Meanwhile, I remember everyone loving the Clintons, myself included until they got poisoned by the progressive movement in the new millennium.

Neo-com faggot, hopefully his in-bred son gets the rope.

Regardless of what the haters say that man was a LEGEND. Do you realize how many fuckin muslims this man killed? He will forever have my respect, even if his faggot sons didn't live up to his name it's ok, what H.W did alone warrants the utmost respect from democrats and republicans alike.

MAGA!

read my lips: fuck H.W. and fuck globalists

Attached: 227BCC2A-595B-46BE-A09B-47AC4F549D14.jpg (334x506, 51K)

This. It's embarrassing.

You're so fucking gay.

99.999%
Read JFK an American coup d'etat

You ever hear of the Bush-Clinton cabal?

Nice meme flag. I can see through you shareblue shill. Real conservative patriots supported GHWB and support Trump. If you're not on the train yet, then you're a lost cause.

OY VEY!

Read my lips, you're a fucking leaf.

Boo hoo shills

spotted the shareblue kike
can't wait for the DOTR

Calm down now. I thought you leafs were a
kindler, gentler nation.

>Real conservative patriots supported GHWB
Depends if you support his public ideals or his glowie actions.

Israel killed JFK, GHWB and LBJ helped, LBJ was called Americas first Jewish president.
Mossad did 9/11 with help from Israeli nationals in American Congress.

>American

Attached: 1513323485491.jpg (159x159, 7K)

>Real conservative patriots
The absolute state.

That's a very disrespectful thing to say. I'm only trying to pay my respects to what can only be described as a giant of our times. Like him or loathe him, George H. W . Bush was a man who defined what it meant to be American and what America meant on the world stage for many years to come.

In our polarized times we could do well to remember this war hero and patriot.

Attached: bush.jpg (461x394, 25K)

>servant
a good leader, a servant

>servant
good leaders are servants xD

Attached: 47442148_2098967063500856_1921799497600466944_n.jpg (640x640, 48K)

>It's duh joooooooooooooooooooooos
Imagine being so mentally ill you scapegoat a tiny minority to mask your own massive failures, weeeeew xD

Get the fuck out boomer.

There is good evidence that it was a simple American coup, mainly due to Kennedy rejecting multiple plans to attack Cuba, although the Israelis obviously wanted Kennedy dead for different reasons. It wouldn't have gone forward without CIA's approval, so in the end, even if the Israelis helped with training and personnel, perhaps, JFK's killing ultimately is the responsibility of CIA and some military people.

Pretty crazy how it was a coup in broad daylight, yet in 55 years, they're still lying about it.

Servant as in SERVING the NATION.

Public officials these days would do well to remember that! I tell you what, George H.W. would have something to say if he could read some of the drivel being discussed these days.......

>What a guy, I wish I could have a beer with him.
he'd grab you by the boipucci

He's an evil piece of shit who caused problems with drug trafficking and open borders that have lasted until today.

It's not even boomers who believe this shit. The only people shilling for Bush are literal CIA.

A tiny minority that holds a disproportionate amount of wealth and influence in the modern world.

Don't forget the Invasion of Panama

CIA is mossad

This. Fuck glowniggers

But, he did make sure that his son would never be ranked as the worst president in US history. Good job, Poppy.

Attached: dammit_janet_airlines.jpg (456x565, 50K)

of course, faux news sucks neocon dick every chance it gets

Kike

Watch you spic....know your place.
Keep pumpin out cannon fodder for the empire and SHUT THE FUCK UP! Fucking spic mutt..

No, not really, the CIA is still its own organization that protects its own turf. CIA is so tightly tied with Mossad nowadays that it might as well be the same org, but on a major, very high risk operation like taking out JFK, CIA absolutely would have had the final say.

he destroyed south american countries by overthrowing unwanted elected people,
while smuggling drugs and weapons all around the world.
this results in destroyed drug riddled south america and every latino nigger wanting to live in america
enjoy your 56%

Attached: 56ptc.jpg (245x206, 9K)

you kikes all need to burn

Dana Carvey used to do a spot on impersonation of Bush on SNL. That was when SNL used to actually be funny and worth watching.

Attached: tenor.gif (528x386, 903K)