Well Jow Forums?

Attached: C3LKf4UXUAEVp0q.jpg (960x960, 83K)

Nuke everything in the picture.

thread over

What makes you thin the Jews deserve anything, race traitor?

Holy fuck, muslim niggers? What an awful combination.

Somalis are not Arabs

You are very much right OP.
We need to ethnically cleanse arabs and jews and repopulate the middle east and North Africa with white Christains, just like it was.

Fpbp

why isn't this map showing the islamic state of europe?

They are

Its more complicated than that. Ling story short. Both arabs and israelis are just pawns on the board of the eternal anglo

Whats your opinion on zionism?

>breaks into your house, claims one of your rooms, moves in with family

"But user, you own 99% of your house! Why are you so mad I live in this room now?"

>100% of the middle east?
>What do you need 99% of the middle east for?
>Help! This man is trying to remove me even though he has 80% of the middle east!

They are the only ones with the balls and the spin machines to kill muslims for being uppity.

I say we recreat there power of victimhood.

Palestinians have one country.
Palestinians are mad that Israel is taking over the Palestinians country.

>wtf I love over 3 billion dollars in taxes and over 9 billion in guranteed credit going to israel now

Attached: 1543023930998.jpg (1024x769, 189K)

Nice story.
Shame it's not true.
I wish it was though.

based maplesyrupfag

It's a fun thought experiment if whole Near East was populated with only Nordics. Our most heated conflict would be about markings of export dates and pomegranates. Some people truly do not deserve to live.

And Muslims are the only with the balls to kill Jews. So go fuck yourself

green and red don't go together. it should all be green

This picture is really stupid. If 100% of some land belongs to me, and someone steals .04% of it, they are still occupying my land.

I hate muslims as much as the next guy but fuck if you dont think it would be any different if Israel was carved out of Asia/Americas/Europe

So if an invading army took over Rhode Island you just wouldn’t give a shit?

Attached: 04302114-27BC-4CB2-BCB0-A27CC87F09E3.png (795x1000, 271K)

This. The logic makes no sense.

"Israel" actually is though, since they're Caucasian LARPers and the Muslims are what's left of the Jews and the spiritual successors of the Scribes, Pharisees, and Sadduccees.

"Israel" is trying to bring about Talmudic prophecies that were fulfilled in the 7th century and the real "jews" (Muslims) aren't happy about it.

Get out of my house, please.

Attached: 1543690795135s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

wtf I love the jews now

If your knowledge of History only begins at the year 620 A.D.

The Muslim world is more pertinent

Attached: 175FFC2B-3F66-4C9D-BF78-5DF28BE6EE45.png (1420x616, 45K)

>Arabs are all 1 people

I don't have 99 rooms in my house moron.

It should all belong to Jews desu. At least they don't play taharrush with women everywhere.

>99.6% of the bed is shit-free. why are you complaining about a tiny nugget on the pillow

if a family of 1 moved into my jacket closet I would not give a single fuck

Is that red dot in the middle of someone else's green shit or not?

Every last kike deserves the gas chamber.

If you’d cede any part of your home no matter how small you are a faggot cuck and deserve death

Attached: B26B0016-F138-478F-9B47-5AC860002FD2.gif (330x166, 2.11M)

>entire surrounding area is arab
>little sliver in middle is not
and you say that's not an occupied area

>arabs "forget" they invaded 99% of that land
>claim the kikes are invading
Why are muzzshits such fucking whinging pussies?
Is it because they think if we are busy feeling sorry for their pathetic asses we'll forget they're a bunch of lying, thieving conniving little bastards who can't be trusted as far as you can spit a camel turd?

wait until they start encroaching on other rooms and then taking rights to things that used to be yours.

Sure I mean let's break this map down I'll take the bait
>Saudi Arabia
in isreal and America's pocket effectively a non threat for now against isreal
>Lebanon.
civil war that has decimated the country isreal actively aided certain factions. Now a Non threat to isreal
>Iraq.
Completely destroyed by the US military has been entirely destroyed. Non threat to isreal
>Egypt.
Almost a civil war helped by the US causing instability in the government. Still a possible threat but not for a few more years.
>Libya.
US overthrows the government and destroys the military now a non threat to isreal
>Yemen.
Saudi and US backed war in which the Saudis are starving the country non threat to isreal.
I'd cover the others but their non threats as well. The Arabs hate isreal and the US because we've destroyed the entire region to protect isreal from any possible United Arab front against them

>1 POST BY THIS ID
Thanks JIDF

>feeling sorry for their pathetic asses we'll forget they're a bunch of lying, thieving conniving little bastards who can't be trusted

literally how israel was born

That map is interesting. Why would there be a jewish country in the middle of araba lands? Russia and USA are large countries, does this mean some chinese can take Manhattan or Moscow for them. Your kike logic is astounding. The most entitled creatures on earth. You want a land? Go to Antarctica, it's cold hostile and there are no arabs to bother you

Yeah true. Every sandnigger is the same even though they might think differently. Fuck them.

Attached: 3E90EB94-FE25-412A-8F30-1192A2A3190A.gif (300x186, 446K)

I smell a sandnigger

france is not a monster
france is just ahead of the curve

This analogy sin't even close to reality. They took 90% of the house and get you trapped in the attic. And the police and neighborhood think the kikes are in their right because God gave them your house.
Pic related is a pack of inbred kikes laughing at a brave woman who got expelled from her own house by this disgusting heinous subhumans

Attached: YObEcL-tLV1dAS3AeoDKibOfhHoG7k0KLqQefjtlRdw.jpg (1024x703, 129K)

the green is healthy body, the red is a flu virus. the healthy body is complaining that the flu is occupying its body.

>I only stole some of your land, not the whole thing. Stop complaining.

So? Now they can kill each other, can't they?
At least the jews didn't move into the area and immediately convert it into a 3rd world shithole.
They built schools, hospitals and infrastructure.
Don't mind jews turning a desert into a livable place. At least those jews are out of europe, and are now pissing the muzzies off big time.
Conniving jews may be a problem, but islam is the biggest cancer on the planet at the mo.

And the red bit twice, just to make sure.

Besides Israel isn't just a land they grabbed. It's and advanced base to wage war on the whole region. Everything that happened in the M-E since the fall of the soviet union was engineered by Israel

So what
>lots of that arab land is baron desert
>Regardless of size Palestinians still got displaced
>just because its a small country that does not mean you can steal it

Don't lie, that woman is a comedian doing an impromptu street performance, the young men are merely laughing at her jokes.

>You'll be hearing from my lawyer about that 50% you still owe me!

FPBP

If I stand in your house and then you say "you're in occupying my house I don't want you here" and my response is "well it's a very small portion I'm taking up" You'll stop minding me, right?

Attached: 1543644958501.jpg (800x1199, 103K)

The Arab world isn't Arab some centuries ago. Just so you know.

Because they wiped out all the Christians, Buddhists & Jews who used to live there.

It's the biggest problem for you Mohammed.
I don't want my country to suffer the same fate as the United Caliphate of Britbongistan, so for me the Jews are the biggest issue because they're the ones that did this to you. Whether it was muzzies or some other group of animals is of no consequence.

Where is Cyprus?

Even if you go back to antiquity, Israel was never the Jewish homeland.

They migrated there, and took it by force from the ancestors of the Arabs who were already living there.

>Mauritania
>Sudan
>Somalia
literal niggers, not Arabs
>Morocco
>Algeria
>Tunisia
>Libya
>Egyptians
North African Meds, not Arabs.
>Lebanon
>Syria
Levantine Meds, not Arabs
>Iraq
Mesopotamians, not Arabs.

But most importantly, Palestinians aren’t Arabs. They’re Levantine Meds.

>Well Jow Forums?
Well Jow Forums?
Well Jow Forums?Well Jow Forums?
Why do you make shitty threads. Fuck this shit.

>One group of ambulatory future ash complains about another group of ambulatory future ash
>"Well /pol?"
Everything south of Denmark should be glassed. No exceptions.

This, Jews use the "arab label" to unify many groups to act as if they are a minority in "their country"

It's a problem for you too, sunshine.
If you think America will survive for long after Europe falls to the muzzie horde, then you're delusional.

>buddhists in the middle east/north africa
go shit in a street pajeet

Palestinians should revert to speaking the Canaanite language of their ancestors

They're already 56%. They are our future. We're not theirs.

Well, well...

Attached: isithardtounderstand.jpg (1280x1017, 558K)

Outside of the Egyptian delta, Israel is like the only non-desert land in that region.

It's like saying "I only took the meat off the chicken wing, I left you the bones, why you so mad?"

Attached: Israel.png (1746x1040, 3.32M)

Palestinians should support SSNP more

Attached: B76CD065-A1FB-4FE8-BD2E-FC130DD4E31E.jpg (1125x1978, 1.22M)

The “Ottoman Palestine was a worthless dessert until the Zionist came and made it bloom” meme pisses me off. Israel is very well-situated to be a hub of trade between Europe, Asia, and Africa. The land is priceless.

Um no. everyone knows that much of Palestine was not desert. Go back to Brietbart shlomo

Israel does not belong there, Long live Palestine.

All those Arabs and Jews need to get out, then.

Attached: 1532007569877.png (689x677, 232K)

I’m on your side here. I’m saying when Jews claim that it pisses me off. Palestine is very valuable land.

They have a point that red part is completely surrounded by Arab land and was created in 1950s it’s does really belong to them

North Africans aren’t Arabs. Somalis aren’t Arabs. jews are .2% of the worlds population. Arabs are like 6.5% of the worlds population.

The jews LITERALLY AND OBJECTIVELY don’t belong in such a large state. There are BARELY any jews. If one out of fifty Americans killed a single jews and Israel was nuked off the planet, there would basically be no jews left in the world. Nothing a few pogroms wouldn’t take care of

> Somalia
> Arabs

Attached: 1542048304371.jpg (658x823, 63K)

They dont claim the green is their god given land

I smell a sandnigger

I smell a toothpaste jew

>implying my SN does not say it. retard

I think you'll find its the Palestinians and Syrians with the claims that Israel is occupying their lands. The rest of the Arab world agrees with them, as does any non-Zionist all over the world.

As is often the case, your original picture is used to illustrate a strawman to the mouth-breathing masses incapable of examining facts on their own.

>Muh surrounded holy land
This is how fascists do propoganda in order to justify their aggression towards their neighbours, you should know about that, Hans.

Attached: Nazi_PropogandaPoster.jpg (1696x1271, 1012K)

Also, Arab is a linguistic group, it's not an ethnic group. Somalians and Algerien Berbers have very little in common genetically, similarly Palestinians are from the Levant, similar to the Syrians and Lebanese and quite dissimilar to gulf beduins.

/thread

If someone invades and occupies your land, it is not yours anymore. You lost it.
Israel is as legitimate as any other country.

What the hell are the Northern African countries doing now after the Arab Spring? We know Libya is a war torn hell hole now but what's going on else where?

Well then I deserve 0.4% of israel

Israel would not be able to defend it if it weren't for the USA. Their occupation isn't legitimate because they are co-dependent on USA gibs.

But send the first nuke to the red marked territory

This.

It doesn't matter how they do it as long as they do it.