I want to become a good comedian how can I do this

I want to become a good comedian how can I do this

Attached: 1512718847502.png (731x682, 343K)

See if you can make friends/family/etc. laugh at your jokes with a 90+% success rate. If not, don't quit your day job

Are you asking how to be funny, or how to get a job as a comedian?

I don't have any of those I think most people are generally terrible and are lowest common denominator low hanging fruit sheep that will slurp up whatever shit is in their path

Uh, sounds like you'll really resonate with all kinds of audiences. Yeah.

I was the funny kid in high school and college

I wanna make funny Internet videos

Write a show about nothing
You're already halfway there

Well... good editing is the way to success in that case. Start by learning that shit.

>Stand-up
Do open mics
>Improv
Take classes

study comedy

listen to a ton of comics and shit

start writing jokes

practice your jokes on local stand-up shows

rinse repeat

how do you have the written joke though? how do i ascend from spontaneous jokes to jokecraft?

i just have a mental rolladex that i use to mash things together depending on context and taking into account the people with me

>how do you have the written joke though?
by writing them.
>how do i ascend from spontaneous jokes to jokecraft?
study and practice.

look, this skill isn't going to just come to you spontaneously. write your jokes down. listen to comedy. go to comedy shows. get a feel for what works and what doesn't. a lot of comedy is in the timing and the delivery, and those are things you need to get a sense for yourself.

but i know that stuff, im a natural!
besides most of the people at comedy shows and especially those who perform are subhuman

True comedy is born of pain. So try slamming your hand in a doorway a couple times and see what happens.

Attached: clood.gif (270x263, 3.91M)

If you think you're so much smarter and greater than everyone who does or watches comedy, why the fuck do you want to become a comedian in the first place?

Jesus Christ, how self absorbed are you? You berate everyone else, praise your own self-measured abilities, and wonder why you're not a comedian yet.

The key to comedy is empathy and shared experience, people won't laugh at what they don't resonant with, and given your complete lack of regard for other people, you would be a terrible comedian

>he thinks comedians actually generate empathy with audience
>he doesn't think most comedians are just sociopaths
Naivete .

But you arent even funny...

The best comedians are those that don't market themselves as comedians, they're just naturally funny.

Attached: 1502466769117.png (380x320, 69K)

Fukin saved