"Britain WILL SIGN United Nations proposal to make immigration human right"

Why even have Brexit? Britain is fucking dead.

express.co.uk/news/politics/1053064/United-nations-Global-Compact-for-Safe-Orderly-and-Regular-Migration-Alistair-Burt-italy

Attached: bitch.jpg (590x350, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

refugeesmigrants.un.org/sites/default/files/180713_agreed_outcome_global_compact_for_migration.pdf
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/232698
express.co.uk/news/world/1052923/UN-migration-agreement-Angela-Merkel-EU-criticise-migration-hate-crime
archive.fo/436u2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shit time to exercise my rights and move to uk for some free gibs...

Attached: a14.jpg (394x458, 23K)

accurate filename considering she looks like one, but she's more of a useless cunt. there's no fucking way brexit will happen and nothing any country does will get them out of the EU unless the based burgers chuck a nuke at germany and actually spread freedom for once

Attached: 1521679659288.jpg (720x960, 64K)

Our "leaders" are guily of treason and I want to see them publicly executed.

I'm a very empathic person. I hate violence. I don't even like animals or insects being hurt. But our treacherous politicians? I want to see them publicly tortured and executed.

Tbh I preferred her when she was doing Top Gear.

Attached: C8E1AC15-566A-46E1-9F33-51B413D6FA16.jpg (421x428, 59K)

turns out, the game was rigged from the start

The simple answer is we have to storm the gates at number 10, literally bootmarch her out the building.

It HAS to happen, people need to have the right trigger to do it. One more bomb could actually do it, one more muslim operation which "slips through" and the people are going to start rioting in places.

It has to kick off some how in this country, there is never going to be an answer otherwise.

The sheer amount of cameras in London are not for your protection, they are for the state's protection. From you.

At this point I would welcome the IRA or ISIS to grow a pair of balls and take out our dear leader and spark up some of the nation to actually instigate the change at the moment.

You brits realize you're the only ones that can save yourselves from the future hellscape your (((representatives))) are leading you toward right?

please do
call americans for aid

>Anonymous
Yep!

i agree

do it then

but why though?

It's called the Luciferian New World Order and it's the main objective of our (((overlords)))

Attached: 309b577a21736e5cde464e4b2d0d126ab318c862395c00b701b5b606d9b47e1f.jpg (1000x750, 333K)

Kicked to death.

Just got back from a 4 week job in the uk, theyre unironically full. Place is rammed full, streets feel claustrophobic

>Why even have Brexit?

To get more niggers.

Thanks, Niggel Cuckage!

Attached: farage brexit nigger magnet.png (659x375, 33K)

Urge to kill rising...

This is the British equivalent of a honeypot.

>immigration
>a human right
god i hate the modern world

Attached: 1470442040175.jpg (656x465, 26K)

Isn't it painfully obvious by now that May's plan to reverse the Brexit vote is to threaten the nation with even more non-White immigration?

Attached: 1517594120631.jpg (228x221, 10K)

Good
fuck britain

>1xleafposting from this ID

That's just what Britain needs!

Attached: new friends.jpg (575x430, 89K)

nigel betrayed you, earthling carl has great videos, clips from LBC radio, nigel doesn't like the far right.

They can join the army.

Attached: Hold up white boy!.png (640x361, 527K)

I’m not far right.

not calling you that, im saying that is HIS opinion

Poo in it Rajesh

>Urge to kill rising
Not far right...

This, there isnt much welfare left to take in the UK. Its actually full.

I favour hangings along The Mall.

Attached: The_Mall_London.jpg (400x267, 30K)

Ok, he’s not even a proper politician though. He outlived his usefulness after the Brexit vote, meh.

hahahahah
you better want to murder when things get hot too you fucking leaf

when you understand that this is the power of the IDU, you will understand all world politics

Attached: index.png (383x131, 11K)

And? I’m non partisan and anti-globalist. Left v right is divide and conquer.

Notice how UN resolutions are never ever ever based on a popular vote.

Someone needs to stop that bitch.

The leaders of countries have become the enemies of the people.

What else do they have to do for our population to rise up?

It’s sickening how lethargic our country is

Attached: Benny_intro_2.png (922x493, 606K)

Read this bullshit

Attached: un-migration-inconsistent.png (890x831, 80K)

shit... goddamn immigrants

Attached: 1529300801626.jpg (174x321, 18K)

How the fuck does that pact define immigration to be a human right?

they should make all brits buy bunk beds in case immigrants wanna sleep over

Because you can’t refuse immigrants on account of their passport and race

A country for everybody is a country for no one

but they can be turned away without visas or residential/work permits?

fucking stop drinking, do farm work, fuck and have kids, is it that hard you fuckign bong?

You’re literally signing it too fuckwad!

move to italy or hungary!

I haven't seen a portion that says it's a huma right to migrate, only that migrants human rights will be upheld. Basically saying we can't gas them.

I'm still searching through though.
refugeesmigrants.un.org/sites/default/files/180713_agreed_outcome_global_compact_for_migration.pdf

>Human rights: The Global Compact is based on international human rights law and upholds the principles of non-regression and non-discrimination. By implementing the Global Compact, we ensure effective respect, protection and fulfilment of the human rights of all migrants, regardless of their migration status, across all stages of the migration cycle. We also reaffirm the commitment to eliminate all forms of discrimination, including racism, xenophobia and intolerance against migrants and their families.

Why do you guys have a carribian tier flag?

oh fug

Carribean*

So what? You can’t run country of origin/race specific immigration laws
That’s not enough when your country is not homogenous. There are no legal ways at the moment to prevent mkngrelisation of the British blood

Oi m8 you will unironically get yourself in a lot of hot water for that kinda internet hate speech.

>EU is using the UN to push politics
wow

No, they are mutts. I’m in the countryside so I’ll be fine. We took in 191 migrants last year in the whole county. That’s not the point though. Meh, I’ve got a brain scan in a few weeks for a brain tumour. If it’s bad I’ve got nothing left to lose. Maybe I’ll head to London and see what I can do.

so you just have to fuck niggers, no other option?
are you physically unable to mate with your own race, did kalergi raise you?

Sign it, you loathsome blackguards:

Is America signing this?

Attached: 013D2E58-C037-4613-8924-6B1AA395D761.jpg (1080x1373, 227K)

If you don't do it after they sign that in you'll never be able to do it

Attached: Y1qir4J.jpg (1435x1369, 161K)

The world needs another world war

Unbelievable

Attached: 1526858460681.png (796x1060, 407K)

>eliminate all forms of discrimination,

What the fuck does that mean, this is so broad it could be applied to to any aspect of the said immigrant. Just calling them immigrants will be verboten.

No, trump got us out of it

no, thank god emperor

brits are already arrested for bad facebook posts

I can and most people are just like that in this country. However, without a mass purge of race traitors and foreigners British gene pool would be left vulnerable
No, but your legal nonwhite immigration is all time high

I was like the 8th person to sign it :P

AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. I'VE BEEN TRAINING FOR IT FOR YEARS

Good thing, we have contained the tumor.

because they're a caribbean tier country

We'll be staying put lad and stick out the coming shit show. All those who run away to another country are pussies.

See:
They're going to eliminate discrimination and racism (will never happen) but they're also going to respect free speech.

Police will have powers to prevent hate crimes before they happen, which will probably amount to shutting down sites and mass censorship.

God bless Emperor Trump.

Attached: 3A1F1C72-DF8F-4E8E-B3BB-EDB27949FA8B.jpg (480x480, 60K)

It’s Islam we need to get rid of. And welfare for people with kids. Deporting brown people would work too tho.

Except you’re still in the EU and they will come via other member states and get Eu passports from them.

We will look back on this century as the time we learned that Women should never hold power.

Rest in Shit Britain. Your new name is Cuck Island. Fuck you pussies you should be in the streets with torches.

Attached: 1543697793714.png (650x581, 460K)

Your house must reek

Good man!

Attached: 1538782736920.png (700x467, 27K)

GREAT britain?
more like GAPE britain

It’s social engineering mate. It’s necessary in a multicultural society for it to work. Plus they want a dumb consumer class to rule over.

Attached: 93015F13-FE27-4B1C-8EE1-5D031CE05488.png (750x1334, 236K)

UK wasnt really part of EU to begin with. They were in shengen zone. If you wanted to move there you neded passport even if from EU.

Imnow shadow banned on all social media for spamming it lol. Bloody worked though!

Why the fuck UK is so cucked?

Islam is a mere symptom. Britain endured nonwhite immigration for three hundred years before she experienced islam

Let’s say you remove all the muzzies tomorrow. How will it change our way of life? Gays, paki women and feminists will just get more comfortable

I agree. It’ll be the final nail in the coffin though. It’s the globalists that are the problem.

Shut up and give us death squads heu. We were promised dead commies! Also, you’re probably signing it too... ;)

express.co.uk/news/world/1052923/UN-migration-agreement-Angela-Merkel-EU-criticise-migration-hate-crime

archive.fo/436u2

>PC GONE MAD: Criticising migration could become CRIMINAL offence under new plan
>Marcel de Graaff: Criticism of migration will be criminal offence
>The United Nations Global Compact for Safe, Orderly and Regular Migration seeks to make immigration a universal human right. MEP Marcel de Graaff said: “I would like to say some words on the global compact on migration. On the 10th and 11th of December there will be an international congress in Marrakesh Morocco. The participating countries are set to sign this agreement and although this joint agreement is not binding it is still meant to be the legal framework on which the participating countries commit themselves to build new legislation.

>“One basic element of this new agreement is the extension of the definition of hate speech.
>“The agreement wants to criminalise migration speech. Criticism of migration will become a criminal offence.
>“Media outlets that give room to criticism of migration can be shut down.

It's time, lads. You know what you need to do.

>Also, you’re probably signing it too... ;)
No, we are not signing.

Attached: Da3H62AX0AEE3wc.jpg (1051x1200, 175K)

Its pure evil that our governments are actively trying to erase the native population. Are they TRYING to cause civil war?

Attached: 1543398182640.jpg (750x750, 100K)

It's too late... this poster is already dead.

UK is slated for Genocide of its native population.

Attached: todays climate.jpg (960x720, 270K)

There are self proclaimed anti-globalists that couldn’t care less about our genetic survival. It’s far more complex than that. Let’s say there are a few interest groups that benefit from this multiracial nu-European madness and free flow of various human trash

I hope you don’t but as part of the UN you are basically obligated to. I saw he didn’t want to but he’s not in power yet is he? Meh, you’ll be fine. You’re country is full of mutts already. Why would they want to move to a favella when they can get free geibs in Europe.

Also, deathsquads heu, now!

Those aren't real BK fries.

Have you tested this, or is it just a suspicion?

they see humans as economic units, culture, heritage means nothing, only power.