THE USA IS A FUCKING DYSTOPIA

People compete in soda sponsored events at a football game halftime for the ability to receive an education. This is sold as entertainment. Clown country.

Attached: dr pepper.jpg (1280x720, 150K)

They will receive an education regardless, they are competing to receive it for free

How dare cooorations give back to society while advertise their products for a profit. Pure ebil

Attached: 428642B5-6033-4A4F-8684-518126F267C3.jpg (300x300, 24K)

Attached: gaypills.jpg (750x924, 106K)

it has alot to do with collage athletic rules.
i dont think they can pay them.

it's a simple game like the ones they have at town fairs and amusement parks. you throw a ball into a hole. whats the big deal?

>The Ohio State

football players dont go to college for an education...they go to become pro-football players
and, people want to win free shit so who cares commie faggot

They're competing for a fucking education. Not a shish kebab at some fucking county fair. This is dehumanizing to the max.

This is for fans you dingus

>no difference between a college education and a stuffed animal you win at a carnival.
Sounds about right.

The dystopia is just getting started

Attached: FB_IMG_1542673998746.jpg (1078x940, 85K)

Attached: FB_IMG_1542674040218.jpg (1076x787, 86K)

>the dude absolutely slaughtering the chick 11-3

Attached: 1515565631882.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

Attached: FB_IMG_1542673648546.jpg (1090x960, 112K)

Attached: FB_IMG_1542673577152.jpg (500x375, 20K)

ya its like playing for the lottery. theyre not barred from education if they lose. what the fuck is the problem lmao

Attached: FB_IMG_1542673437464.jpg (845x488, 63K)

Attached: FB_IMG_1542673142926.jpg (1077x1343, 74K)

i went on a 30 minute tirade about this show talking to my grandma and gf. Its disgusting.

The social construct makes it unfair for men, who are equal in every way. Equity outcome of fairness is not problematic unless its problematic. Marginalized genders are threatened with danger in this environment of toxic masculinity.

I really don’t understand why you’re this is so upsetting to you or the issue here op?
These are willing participants who entered a contest for entertainment on national tv.
Dr. Pepper is making a charitable donation, choosing education as their cause. This is a pretty noble move on their part
It’s not like the one who fails has will be enslaved the rest of their lives mining in the goulag. The just don’t get free money....?
>lol besides if there were what’s wrong with survival of the fittest

Attached: 77F8543B-9C73-437E-A1A1-28534F4A4ED6.gif (500x555, 166K)

Who watches the NFL anymore? Why do you have cable TV?

It's a college football game.

exactly.

Seriously, your autism is showing.
I’m willing to hear you out and have a convo. But of all things to grab the soapbox for protests a message you have little u deratanding of the world or are imbalanced

Attached: E5641394-A00E-460B-BA40-2B10CA3A80AD.jpg (500x709, 140K)

You seriously don't see a problem with people in the word's richest country competing in stupid competitions for an education? In what amounts to cheap entertainment for the spectators, and PR for the massive sugar water company putting on the event?

You shut your bitch ass up. I love my coca cola t shirt and apple watch.

>Quiznos
It's been like 15 years since I last saw one of those.

>the ability to receive an education
The entire sum of human knowledge is contained in books which are freely available at your local public library. Your inability to become educated has to do with laziness and stupidity, not some soft drink manufacturer or sportsball game.

kek

Yeah, but you gotta admit that it's pretty funny to think that your next surgery might be performed by a guy who only got through med school because he was better at tossing the ol' pigskin than some fat art major.

And by "funny", I mean completely fucking horrifying.

That's because she was placed in the finals to meet gender quotas. In the real world there would almost always be 2 men competing in this competition. So that means a guy got jewed out of the finals because they needed a female to participate.

It’s not for public funds though? It’s for a charitable scholarship? It’s free money they’re willing with the stipulation it is spent on secondary education to better thanselves and upgrade their status in society. I get their is a loser in the even but they also have the opportunity to better themselves but won’t win free money to pay for it?
I really don’t get it?

CHANGE THE MUSIC AND IT BECOMES A HORROR MOVIE OR DEPRESSING POST-MODERN FRENCH EROTICA.

they would have went out there and competed for a jersey or something of much less value than an education

its a form of corporate virtue signaling/marketing or something