IT ALL COMES TUMBLING DOWN

Press S to shit on grave.

Attached: Uppity.png (740x603, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SK2hlRpXGQ8
tchiya.wordpress.com/the-blue-lotus-speaks-end-the-silence-end-the-violence/
youtu.be/HirXspPeD7E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1543702141488.jpg (1080x1555, 288K)

Who would have guessed that giving a nigger a position of power for his skin color instead of real accomplishments would result in his feeling entitled to take whatever he wants by force?

Attached: TysonPrayerTweet.png (612x650, 108K)

Checked and keked

Mfw...you all knew. KEK

Attached: images (3).png (233x216, 8K)

Suddenly reddit doesn't think we should believe the women.

This is one of them:
youtube.com/watch?v=SK2hlRpXGQ8

Believing anything this thing says is not easy.

Dunno, he might get off on the grounds of diminished responsibility - being a nignog

#beieveallwomenyoushitlord

That statement is self contradicting. If negros are truly less intelligent and capable, then we should just leave it to natural selection and there would be no need forcibly modify it by law. The amount of dumbass faggotry in this board is skyrocketing lately.

Blacks do have smaller iq on average but that tells us nothing about an individual.

tchiya.wordpress.com/the-blue-lotus-speaks-end-the-silence-end-the-violence/

>The Portal of Imhotep is now open: meaning, the Sun is in Ohpiuchus. In fact, during the upcoming Full Moon on December 6, we have an incredible opportunity to do so planetary healing around the issue of rape and sexual assault. Read about that in my previous blogpost:

>WEAR TEAL. Teal is the door for Sexual Assault Awareness ad it feels great! I especially enjoy noticing she others are wearing teal. I wonder, “I wonder if they are in the ‘Club”” What club is that? SEXUAL ASSAULT SURVIVORS and SUPPORTERS. SASS.

>I wore teal everyday for like 2 months straight. It was amazing. Very healing. Two months later, I had yet another encounter with sexual assault, this time it was “only” public molestation at a Reggae Festival. You can read about this later….

______
SSSSS
S____
SSSSS
_____S
SSSSS

>(((Sirius XM)))
literally confirmed for kike propaganda

SS.

#believeallwomen

youtu.be/HirXspPeD7E

so wait, did he do it or are they just trying to smear his name? are all men just rapists who need to be castrated?

S

I'm not Neil, but given what I am seeing this guy did fucking nothing. If anything was done then what comes into question is if she took something said in a context that probably wasn't intended.

One woman is claiming he roofied her and fucked her (woman in the vids) and that makes me wonder how a science nerd has access to these drugs when I never have. Where are these people getting roofies? I would never want them, but in all of my life I have never been offered them.
The woman in the videos is batshit fucking insane.

#believewomen #imwithher #metoo

I was promised best timeline. Sure degrasse is a science whore who shills for gmos, but are these claims based in reality? It just seems like a way to take literally any man with normal sexual function into a criminal, and furthermore, makes the gynocracy even stronger. Do you remember that stupid cunt that metoo’d aziz ansari? She literally sucked his cock and then complained about how he mistreated her or some shit. Universal suffrage was a mistake.

Sorry, but my default position when a woman says "I was raped" is "no you weren't." Because, you know, that's usually the case.

NDT told me to believe all wahmens and hes really smart and all so I believe the wahmens. He definitely did it.

trump curse

Attached: 1510199355617.gif (431x264, 2.27M)

this retarded nigger types superfluously like a gay redditor