My new neighbors are black

my new neighbors are black

what can I expect?

Attached: 1534080846218.jpg (366x324, 33K)

Niggers

your things missing.

niggers

The value of your house to go down.

They'll ask you to "borrow" lots of shit, never return.
They will smell terrible.
There will be a lot of shouting.
Things will mysteriously start to go missing.

i saw the exact same post with the exact same image some time ago

Theft, vandalism, neglect of civic duties, noise polution, domestic disputes and so forth...

Ayo, Chang lemme borrow a few hundred dollas, yo.

Expect to move

I found out they recently came into some inheritance and decided to upgrade to a rich neighborhood. only the oldest sons is working. the parents are unemployed

idk but im white living in a predominantly black/hispanic apartment complex, and twice now ive been asked anout stolen packages.

idk why this is irritating me so badly, but im fucking suspicious. idk if its routine questioning of everyone, or a sincere belief that ive stolen their ahit, and im unphased because i havent taken shit, but fucking shit, it makes me angry deep down.

Just move

Pray they leave you alone.

What kind of cars do they drive OP? You can tell alot about what type of nigger it is by what car they drive.

How's the gang presence in your city?

Do you have a bike?

Not anymore

Not anymore

Messy yard, at least one car on cinder blocks, and a lot of noise.

General theivery and a marked decline in property values

either you end up being a Becky.... or that one guy at work who says "i have a friend is who black, so..."

pick one.

It's their bike now.

Attached: qLf20sM.jpg (1024x768, 228K)

haha niggers are bad amirite my fellow magapedes

Their yard and house will be unkempt. They will blast shitty nigger music at odd hours of the day. You will often see them shirtless and pants sagging drinking beer in the front yard in the AM. They will likely buy a couple of nigger dogs that they will have no control over that will escape and kill other animals or kids... The list goes on. Once I get a couple more years of equity into my house I'm moving to the country. Good luck.

Story checks out