What is a "cookout"

Why is an invitation to a black person cookout so valuable?

Attached: local20a.1.jpg (700x438, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z_5Pz1Id_MU
youtu.be/xNN7PVAU_UU?t=37
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the food and music is good, nigga

>youtube.com/watch?v=z_5Pz1Id_MU
Boondocks covered this.

Probably for the same reason anyone feels validated when they are invited to something.

Imagine being a nigger

A place to get some ebony pussy. As a white guy there its easy since you prob seem upstanding have a job and do well while the rest are known trifling niggs

free food

I rank an invitation to a black cook out somewhere between a bout of ulcerative colitis and kidney stones.

I'd go to any cookout I was invited to. Us bongs just have "barbecues" though. For the 3 days a year it doesn't rain.

niggers in afrique have no food mate, cooking out does that you know.

cook outs are aids

you have to go back, cucks

Attached: 1492294937300.jpg (800x820, 149K)

Niggers can’t spell barbeque so they call it a cookout. That’s it.

Lots of people get shot at those things. Look up BBQ + shooting. A long list of incidents.

I went to one once (wife's coworkers birthday) it wasn't too bad as long as you don't mind cheap beer, loud hip hop, and copious amounts of fried chicken.

Someone always gets shot so it's good entertainment

i'm assumimg they'd buy the cheapest shittiest old meat available and marinate it in strong spices to cover up the colour and rank smell

Attached: 1466567105939.jpg (595x398, 53K)

Because country blacks that would be giving and have a cookout will be fun to be around and usually the food is top notch. This goes for anyone that is having a cookout for people they like.

They hustle all year so they can afford one good cookout for the homies.

Its not. Its been glamorized by 90s jew movies with rappers in them to make niggers seem acceptable to white females. Get out.

I wouldn’t wanna go. Sometimes people get shot at them too. And their food isn’t that great

I did and its true

youtu.be/xNN7PVAU_UU?t=37

Attached: ayo hol up.png (241x214, 123K)

This, no matter culture or race cook out is same idea. Get together with people you like, cook food, have fun.

they are accepting you as an outsider

we live in your heads 24/7 rent free

As if you would have the money to pay rent anyway, coon.

Attached: Joi_apartment.png (640x359, 326K)

>their food isn’t that great

And their "music" is even worse.

It's the only time whites feel they are getting return on their taxes.
Oddly.

another nigger name for something that already exists

because it's gibs me dat except it's some other blacks gibs so exxccraaa gibs when you already have gibs is like shekels except free

>rent free
0 self awareness

Attached: 1540831723519.gif (275x154, 1.67M)

Attached: 13dcf58da6ddaa9c496c2e11d79a062ce34de7ac875f449fedf8dad35c7c28e4.jpg (255x224, 14K)

it's a gathering of all the local gangs desu

#BreakBreadNotHeads

>it's just a bbq with fried chicken

Cunt this is a weekly thing in straya

Attached: 1539949417986.jpg (861x929, 258K)