Kids from the caravan are being labeled with numbers

Why hasn't trump or any of his bat shit crazy supporters learned any lesson since the Holocaust?

Attached: kids being numbered.jpg (1920x1910, 2.13M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4YPiCeLwh5o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Whats a holocaust?

>As they wait to enter the US
Letting them in is 5d chess. based god emperor

Attached: 1472321672958.png (473x500, 28K)

The kids are dressing up like it's a grand adventure, like Dora.

Just like night clubs. Oh the horror, how can they bear it?
The whining should exclude them. They should be endeared for all costs and maybe put in chain gangs until they’ve paid. Chain gang toddlers should put other scum off being so shit in future.

*endebted
Thanks iOS for changing valid script for no reason

A Jewish sacrificial offering which was burnt completely on an altar.
>A sacrifice (short for sacrifice of well-being) was partly burnt and most of it eaten in communion at a sacrificial meal.

The first use of a human holocaust was surprisingly in relation to the human sacrifice by Ahaz of his son to Baal.

should chip them all. will help with future crime prevention.

well, all these sub-humans is a jewish plot to take over the usa, this should be holocaust 2.0

Attached: pep22.jpg (255x253, 12K)

A narrative

Why do i give a fuck that they are being processed in a numbering system vs using their actual names? Well I don't. And I think the system would get a little bogged down after the thirteenth time in 24 hours Jose Garcia tried to apply for asylum.

i have to take a number when i am at the butchery, why are spics so entitled

this

Because they're all mentally retarded. Next question.

>i have to take a number when i am at the butchery

How dare your butcher make you live through another Holocaust like that

bro when I go get my haircut the savage barber tells me to take a number lma000 what a barbarian nazi

A fearsome weapon used by god's chosen people to attack whites with whenever they have second thoughts about commiting suicide.

youtu.be/4YPiCeLwh5o

I heard the US Government has been assigning numbers to every US Citizen since 1936

ANOTHER SHOAH

WHY ARE THESE BROWN MEN WEARING NUMBERS ON THEIR BACKS, ARE THEY BEING SENT TO DRUMPF'S GAS CHAMBERS???????

Attached: image.jpg (700x390, 87K)

Hey, easy goyim. You don't get good goy points for comparing the plights of browns or other groups to the harrible atracities of the halacast where evil aryans such as yourselves slaughtered over 600 billion of God's Chosen[TM] people.

absolute state of the US.

Attached: anne-gassed.gif (250x250, 588K)

The gave me a number when I got my haircut. Ov vey! It'a anuddah shoah! I was literally shaking! Don't come near me of my wife's son ever again.