Jow Forums ruined my life

You guys ruined my fucking life.

>be me 6 months ago
>fuck a girl for the first time in years
>doesn't feel like anything
>pretty sure she's not just loose and it must be me
>adv tells me about death grip
>seems pretty reasonable and I knew I had been beating it way too much even before I came here
>start doing no fap
>get level 9000 horny
>when at max horniness I always give into bisexual urges
>suck a dude's cock and swallow his cum
>move on with life and continue no fap but don't do anything else gay
>last week
>test results came back HIV positive

99% sure I got it from the guy because I wrapped my shit with the girl and I had seen a recent clean test from her. You guys have ruined my fucking life.

Attached: 300.jpg (1920x800, 844K)

Your lack of sexual self control ruined your life.

I'm not sure you're serious but.

if u are. its actually more likely you got it from the girl so you better find her and tell her get tested before she gives it to anyone else. same with the guy you sucked.

Fake news.
>WHEN I'M REALLY HORNY I'M INTO DUDES
Spoiler alert, you just like dudes.

Bhahahahahhahjajahahhah!!!!

Ok so you found out you’re gay? Is that what you’re actually mad about?

I ok with you blaming me for your problems.

Take tour hatred out on me, make your victim my head, you never ever wanted me, I am your tourniquet.

We helped you figure out that you like cock. Be thankful, faggot.

Attached: 2583B225-3580-4129-8349-DF2767AC4AAA.jpg (280x300, 43K)

Not gay, just bi and aware of it. It wasn't the first time I've been with a guy and I don't really care about the whole YOU SO GEY thing.

I've already has to contact them both. At least with the dude all I had was an email address and didn't have to actually speak the words. The girl was harder because she ghosted me after a while and I had to call a dozen times before she picked up.

>Not gay
I didn't say you're gay, I said you like dudes, but it's funny you insist on clarifying it like that REPEATEDLY :^)

The other poster I answered did say I was gay though. Clarifying.

You are the most gay man on all of Jow Forums.

Attached: 9C708D6B-A758-4830-9768-CE8BC4C42600.jpg (720x960, 105K)

You are gay. The most gay. Gay as fuck. Thats you. Why even deny this at this point?

I'm probably going to have to go full gay now. I've been looking at resources for HIV positive people in my country and there's sites that connect you with others and 95% of them are dudes.

I hate having cock up my ass and it's all I'm going to be left with for the rest of my life.

My family doesn't even know I'm bi but I guess I'm going to have to break it to them or stay single forever and I'm not sure which of those two things would be more humiliating.

Some homosexual guy got aids. That's surprising.

>suck a dude's cock and swallow his cum
>Jow Forums made you suck a dude's cock
You know what, I'll gladly take credit for it. There OP, you're gonna get AIDS because of me.

Attached: happy.gif (225x231, 8K)

You’ll learn to like being a fags bitch. If you ask nicely he’ll let you libe up and stretch a bit before he plows your rectum, fuckboy.

Dont tell the senpai shit, tell them how you haven’t found the right girl yet.

You’ve always been full gay... its cool.

You sucked a dude's aids infested cock. Good job faggot.

Attached: 1519032022120.jpg (621x621, 89K)

Hahaha sorry but thats funny, faggots always get what's coming to them

>felt nothing when fucking a vagina
>describes the need to suck a dick and swallow cum as an "urge"
Nigga u gay

Dont you mean coming in them, you big dicked bastard.

Attached: EE24A11B-CE93-40C3-B4AE-D5E16F762489.jpg (936x526, 80K)

Lol this reminds me of that user from Jow Forums who decided to lose his virginity by letting a Brazilian tranny with a 13 inch dick fuck him in the ass. People on that board actually had to explain to the guy that this meant he was still a virgin, and a few weeks later he came back crying that he now has HIV.

Bruh...
I mean, you do you, but why suck a dick when
you can choose NOT to do that?

What makes you think its not the same homosexual?

In all likelihood, OP probably just read that copypasta and decided to imitate it.