Black Science Man Releases Statement

twitter.com/neiltyson/status/1069004559224328192

>For a variety of reasons, most justified, some unjustified, men accused of sexual impropriety in today’s “me-too” climate are presumed to be guilty by the court of public opinion. Emotions bypass due-process, people choose sides, and the social media wars begin.

Why would he say that it's mostly justified to presume guilt even when he's the one being accused? I don't understand it.

Attached: file.png (780x520, 419K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HirXspPeD7E
tchiya.wordpress.com/the-blue-lotus-speaks-end-the-silence-end-the-violence/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he literally raped a girl decades ago as well look it up

Because he'd be in even more trouble if he pointed out the fact that women lie about being raped all the time.

His response to that is that she's obviously crazy, and that her social media posts include using tuning forks to channel the orbiting planets for therapeutic vibrations

Attached: tyrone on a date.png (799x670, 605K)

youtu.be/HirXspPeD7E
This is her.

Attached: 1543702141488.jpg (1080x1555, 288K)

he's not wrong. Even when someone is wrongfully accused, they are shamed, lose their jobs, lose family, and with the double-standard against men (as well as misandry being socially acceptable) nothing he says will defend himself until the women are proven wrong.

innocent until proven guilty doesnt apply in his case because he is a man. It's innocent once accuser is proven guilty, but like i said. by the time that happens the dmg is done.
>literally
allegedly

use your words.

>most justified
Only against those males who don't share your opinions, huh? Not for you, of course! You are so obviously not guilty of anything!

Attached: 1494449406872.gif (146x200, 901K)

Glad to see that liberal globalist puppet shill get fucked

Fuck this fat fuck nog. And all the sycophants who "fucking love science"

>echoes in the back
Perfect

The control system is falling apart. FUCK NEIL "TRUTH FORCE" TYSON

Attached: 1522546574877.jpg (2352x3081, 2.17M)

Someone summarize his statement because I can’t read his bullshit! He is creeping me out with his, I have a woman driver????? I knew he was a pussy, but.... cmon man! Wear some fucking pants you pedo faggot!!!!!

Attached: 752357F9-5496-410B-8EE4-25857130CC2B.jpg (200x200, 31K)

Last month he was probably saying "believe victims". Lock him up. Mostly for impersonating a scientist, but also because he is a nigger rapist.

WTF am I watching???

Attached: 8874288F-E234-4A0D-83F9-EA069E6EA4C0.gif (170x180, 1.07M)

Hopefully this nigger isn't in prison before Trump discloses the flat Earth so he can be disgraced on multiple fronts.

Attached: 1515161319318.jpg (2047x2033, 1.6M)

Nasa was started by nazi's so....

Attached: received_954700391335893.jpg (556x960, 61K)

>For a variety of reasons, most justified, some unjustified, men accused of sexual impropriety in today’s “me-too” climate are presumed to be guilty by the court of public opinion. Emotions bypass due-process, people choose sides, and the social media wars begin.

Attached: 1543641492136.png (366x369, 113K)

Attached: 2018-12-02_004702.png (727x647, 13K)

At least he doesn't write like a nigger

>s-shes crazy guys

Attached: received_1716503038361440.jpg (1237x1731, 100K)

>Black Science Man

Attached: 1538279685577.gif (300x203, 785K)

>Further, I never touched her until I shook her hand upon departure. On that occasion, I had offered a special handshake, one I learned from a Native elder on reservation land at the edge of the Grand Canyon. You extend your thumb forward during the handshake to feel the other person’s vital spirit energy -- the pulse. I’ve never forgotten that handshake, and I save it in appreciation of people with whom I’ve developed new friendships.

So what kind of handshake is this?

no mercy for this nigger he is a rapist just like cosby BELIEVE WOMEN ITS NOT THAT HARD

We must fight me too climate change

Neil "Cute ass? Erect mass" Tyson
Neil "Tappin' Dat Ass" Tyson
Neil "Bend Over Lass" Tyson

>She is a talented, warm and friendly person -- excellent traits for morale on a high pressure production. Practically everyone she knows on set gets a daily welcome-hug from her. I expressly rejected each hug offered frequently during the Production. But in its place I offered a handshake, and on a few occasions, clumsily declared, “If I hug you I might just want more.” My intent was to express restrained but genuine affection.
>"If I hug you I might just want more."
O.K., that sounds pretty creepy.

Attached: 1535149039363.jpg (480x542, 42K)

niel 'there are multiple infinities' tyson

just say crazy shit and people will think youre einstein

The kind of woman that will claim that you raped her.

Yeah, let's see how liberal he is when the mob turns on him.

>moon stops sexual assault by black men

Attached: 1543638000137.jpg (124x124, 3K)

Evil NDT from an alternate universe raped that chick.

I don't think he did anything wrong, Seems like they are crying bullshit.

Bullshit no way that is her.

One of those really cool black ones with all the different steps to it that they probably practice in front of a mirror to learn it, but play it off as though it just comes naturally to them.

Yes it is.
tchiya.wordpress.com/the-blue-lotus-speaks-end-the-silence-end-the-violence/

I don't think it stops it.
I think the moon just heals a vag after the fact. The moon really isn't that much of a help. The moon isn't a protector, but just the dude that comes over later and says "there there" and shit like that.

She is fucking unstable. She reminds me of Gail Chord, who claims she was raped by one of the actors in star trek and somehow he is a jesuit. No way I am believing her.

Her blog is a hoot. Read all of that. Reggae music has power.

>if you don't wear a garbage bag, I'm gonna rape ya!

Attached: chillydown.jpg (711x323, 49K)

(Checked)
Man doesn't have an impact the me too climate, it's mostly due to the moon, and it was created by the jews to terrorize us.

*impact on

We need to believe women

>"Believe all women!"
>gets accused of rape
>"Y-you're just letting your emotions get the better of you!"

Artist's rendering of alleged mirror universe NDT.

Attached: evil_ndt.jpg (620x440, 25K)

how can we meme this rapist back to the shadows?

I love how he completely ignored in this thesis of his the actual malicious attempt of attacking his character and just apologized.
He chose to protect his own character rather than be fully honest, but then again it's hard to blame him in the current era.

fuck off Neil.

Fuck these people. They’re crying about due process while simultaneously calling Kavanaugh a rapist with no fucking evidence. Even when all of the accusers were caught lying or dropped their accusations entirely.

Attached: FA2E3E06-22C3-4AB0-88B1-78019DC48193.png (750x1334, 213K)

>verify word of mouth from decades ago

not even a hivemind of autists is up to this challenge

wasn't this faggot piling on Kavanaugh before any facts were ascertained? someone has to have a screenshot of one of his tweets

I dindo nuffin.
t. black scienceman.

Attached: QeKoxfI.jpg (400x608, 61K)

From his official statement:

I’m black science guy... I have pussy lined up outside the lab for blocks. I look forward to clearing my name and scientific legacy in the weeks to come. I’m innocent as fuck, dog. That little thot was begging for a scientific dickdown.

YOU, I LIKE YOU.

What the fuck is a "hate group"? Are we just supposed to accept whatever words they decided to slam together today as language now?

Attached: barbary2.png (720x750, 1.09M)

I don't think he did. He didn't even chime in on the issue.

Leftists has to #believewomen

Because if they don't they don't have any principles other than "we must gain power!"

>blames jews
I hope you guys are catching onto the fact that the idea of jews being held "falsely" accountable is making under-the-radar permutations of mass media headlines. They're getting people accustomed to the idea that when jews are blamed its outlandish. Again.

Sorry Neil, but my (((professor))) at (((university))) taught me to always believe women as its the scientific thing to do :^)