Whatcha doin Nigger?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6450101/Black-college-lacrosse-player-arrested-racist-N-word-swastika-graffiti.html

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-01 at 3.24.00 PM.png (651x714, 509K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0VLmEMFq8F8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the hell is lacross

>black

He looks whiter than the average Jow Forumsfag.

that’s a nigger these days? have they already begun putting crispr nanobots in the worlds water supplies?

Kinda like hockey without the ice

all (((hate))) crimes are false flags

fynn spray-painted the swastikas backwards
>other blacks: it bees the razism

poorfag

I played lacrosse for 15 years. When it was a homogeneous community it was significantly better than it is today. Just preppy white guys who played and it was a good time. I would never let my kids play it because of how much they pussified it in the last few years because of how quick it grew nationally. People get sued all the time now when they play because it got popular with certain (((families))).

>He identifies as nig

Do darkies really wanna claim a half-breed?
This is a Kalergi child.

There has been exponentially more false claims over actual real racial attacks.

Attached: Albany False race attack.jpg (2374x966, 629K)

>black
>poster boy for the 56%

wew

>black

Attached: 1506170922087.gif (360x240, 1.83M)

He is definitely a mulatto.

Probably claims to be black for college discounts and government gibs

Real racist attacks are so rare that they have to make fake ones

Typical Mulatto looking for attention

WE GET IT, YOUR MIXED, SHUT THE FUCK UP

Here you go user

youtube.com/watch?v=0VLmEMFq8F8

Black my ass. That's a fucking kike.

I hope throwing away any future he had was worth it to fake racism at his stupid college

not probably, its a guarantee. Affirmative Action is BIG business and it doesn't end in college. Just about every large company has a (((diversity and inclusion))) DEPARTMENT now that's sole purpose is to hire brown people and women. That's when you know a company has PEAKED. Companies that are serious about making money don't have time for such BS.

>symptom of a larger problem on campus
The problem of blacks false flagging as racist whites in order to frame the innocent white students.

dark skinned white man fucking bigots

Lol when the original thread was posted i wrote t minus 3 days till its a hoax.
Nigga its been 3 days

Whatcha doin slightly tanned jew
Ftfy

looks like a filthy mutt mongrel nigger
kek goes to show that mutts also identify with their shitskin side

>Goucher has a high female-male ratio: approximately 68% of undergraduates are female.[90] About 35% of the student body identify as African-American, Asian, Hispanic, or Native-American.[91] Goucher also has one of the highest percentages of Jewish students in the country at 31% according to Hillel International.

NIGS VS. KIKES

OY VEY NOW

its like macross

Seems that the more racist you are the whiter your skin becomes. That nigga is approaching Caucasian. One more swastika and he'll become blonde.

Bias?

Attached: Dontmaketheblackkidsangry 2.jpg (605x879, 188K)

not if black students cause the most trouble

Seriously, there are so, so many of these, they need to be compiled in a blog, or an easily accessable format.

Spread to normies, this could be major redpilling material in regards to rent-seeking and minority awareness of the system that bends over backwards for them

lol I played lacrosse against them in college, goucher was in our conference. They were faggots back then and it looks like they haven’t changed.

That nigger is white.

>racist-N-word
>literally in every nigger-monkeys rap song
Terrorized campus. lmao

>Nigger and nigga are the same

Attached: 1543209565719.gif (250x188, 337K)

Attached: Fuck you whitey.jpg (657x803, 188K)

that's what you get when allowing monkeys on the campus

I hope it's a hate crime.
>>Hand rubbing intesifies

>Pol
The only place where black and mutts are considered white and real aryans are considered not white

Not to muddy the waters but he may be a self hating mulatto just as easily as it may be a false flag.