He has returned

He has returned.

Attached: 1.jpg (227x222, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cGz9BVJ_k6s
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL95B1BB23B7A3C795
europeancivilwar.com/paris-hosts-eiffel-tower-mural-explicitly-celebrating-the-genocide-of-white-people/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Weishaupt
youtube.com/watch?v=8FLZCAYX4ug
instagram.com/cleonpeterson/?hl=pt-br
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Praise the lord and kill of any degeneracy

You're right. The Kikes have returned

PLES DELET

So he can kill all the fucking shitskins now?

Who's that kike?

Where he at, tell my nigga to come thru

You mean Frank Zappa?

Attached: 51XcZBy5CeL.jpg (500x500, 41K)

And where is he ?
Oh shit. He is back. Jesus H. Christ just flew over my house . its real.

>2018
>still worshiping dead rabbi named Yeshua bar yosef

Attached: christfaggot.png (531x710, 193K)

>2018
>Still an "edgy" atheist

>2018
>still believing in dead religions

Attached: 1434742213837.jpg (450x960, 73K)

Cool, welcome back Jan Lenin

Attached: 3280196.jpg (980x653, 108K)

Oh ye of little faith

The Bible identifies several tasks that the mashiach will accomplish

Jews do not believe in Jesus because he did not accomplish these tasks

It is written that:
Before the time of the mashiach, there shall be war and suffering (Ezekiel 38:16)
And:
The mashiach will bring about the political and spiritual redemption of the Jewish people by bringing us back to Israel and restoring Jerusalem (Isaiah 11:11-12; Jeremiah 23:8; 30:3; Hosea 3:4-5). He will establish a government in Israel that will be the center of all world government, both for Jews and gentiles (Isaiah 2:2-4; 11:10; 42:1). He will rebuild the Temple and re-establish its worship (Jeremiah 33:18). He will restore the religious court system of Israel and establish Jewish law as the law of the land (Jeremiah 33:15)

Jews do not believe that Jesus was the mashiach. Assuming that he existed, and assuming that the Christian scriptures are accurate in describing him (both matters that are debatable from the Jewish perspective), he simply did not fulfill the mission of the mashiach as it is described in the biblical passages cited above. Jesus did not do any of the things that the scriptures said the messiah would do.

Hail satan

On the contrary, another Jew born about a century later came far closer to fulfilling the messianic ideal than Jesus did. His name was Shimeon ben Kosiba, known as Bar Kokhba (son of a star), and he was a charismatic, brilliant, but brutal warlord. Rabbi Akiba, one of the greatest scholars in Jewish history, believed that Bar Kokhba was the mashiach. Bar Kokhba fought a war against the Roman Empire, catching the Tenth Legion by surprise and retaking Jerusalem. '''He resumed sacrifices''' at the site of the Temple and made plans to rebuild the Temple. He established a provisional government and began to issue coins in its name. '''This is what the Jewish people were looking for in a mashiach; Jesus clearly does not fit into this mold.''' Ultimately, however, the Roman Empire crushed his revolt and killed Bar Kokhba. After his death, all acknowledged that he was not the mashiach.

Throughout Jewish history, there have been many people who have claimed to be the mashiach, or whose followers have claimed that they were the mashiach: Shimeon Bar Kokhba, Shabbatai Tzvi, Jesus, and many others too numerous to name. Leo Rosten reports some very entertaining accounts under the entry for meshiekh in The New Joys of Yiddish. But all of these people died without fulfilling the mission of the mashiach; therefore, none of them were the mashiach. The mashiach and the Olam Ha-Ba lie in the future, not in the past.

The fuck you know about me?

True Israeli bloodline checking in.

Could post proofs, the eyes don't lie. You got me pretty close but the mouth is a little off and our nose isn't that hooked.

It's funny you guys always get the eyes right though.

Would this be the most epic thread on Jow Forums ever?

Digits don't lie pal

I really have this funny feeling I could turn this into epic thread.

The closer the semitic god gets to our world, the worst things get.

I probally shouldn't anyways, it would draw too much attention here anyways that probally isn't needed.

Stay strong guys. Keep your faith. You will get the last laugh.

Jesus made Christians who are gay and atheists who are even gayer. Fuck j*sus.

ben shapiro?

who dat

Ya know id rather have christianity than judism and islam. Remeber that the western values you enjoy were protected by the christian knights in the crusades.

Anyone who trues to claim the christians staryed the crusade wars is a revisionist who has an agenda or well i mean they could just be dumb.

But he did basically do all those things. The christians just stopped calling themselves jewish and started calling themselves Christian in service to the one true god who took the form of the son

But I wanted to go to space.

THE KING REIGNS

Attached: le_edgy_atheist(you).jpg (474x527, 27K)

Not yet. Soon though.

Czechd

Please BTFO the Jews Lord

There is a better alternative to all of them.

Attached: varg.jpg (600x900, 86K)

Not yet but when he does he's gonna punish you sissy britbongs and those who have shunned his name and all jews

This destroy's the Jew:

youtube.com/watch?v=cGz9BVJ_k6s

That's just your innate kikery trying to subvert your common sense.

He comes during the end of the 7th plague of hail stones shotgunning the Earth with panoply of angels, His feet never touch the ground, the righteous dead are resurrected and the righteous living are transformed in a twinkling of an eye and are met up in the air with Him, while the wicked are destroyed by the brightness of His coming

naw, He hasn't come back yet

*citation needed

>jap wife
total weeb

k

1 Thessalonians 4:16-17 “For the Lord Himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God. And the dead in Christ shall rise first then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so shall we ever be with the Lord." Upon His arrival the dead in Christ are awoken from their graves with a mighty shout, while those who are alive are drawn up to meet the Lord in the air, transformed in a twinkling of an eye – 1 Corinthians 15:51-54 “51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. 53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. 54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.” Simultaneously as these events are unfolding the wicked living, those who have been enduing the Seven plagues, are utterly destroyed with the brightness of the Lord’s coming, while the wicked dead remain in their graves (2 Thessalonians 2:8).

descriptions of His coming are described in these and the associated books I quoted,
I could go back before this and quote the progression of plagues to transpire before this, but you can read it yourself

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL95B1BB23B7A3C795 is good series that culminates in these discussions

You’re a filthy liar. Christ will come and all will see Him. Don’t you dare blaspheme

Hallelujah

Attached: qr9Qdcf.jpg (640x640, 74K)

Amen
God bless you brother be well in these dangerous times

Your meme makes no sense and sucks

Yeah I think he is buried in the sand on some beach of some island under India's protection.

DUDE CIVILIZATION IS BAD LMAO. DUDE I NEED WELFARE THO LMAO. DUDE I EVEN ADMIT ALL MY GODS ARE FAKE LMAO. DUDE EVERY PAGAN CULTURE BECOMES DEGENERATE AND GETS WIPED OUT LMAO.

Kav's the finest
Hold ‘ya (((bias)))
Girl his record's impeccable
He's the cleanest as they come
Man you know it's all NSA T-reckable
Deflect and collect 'ya paycheque Brian (((Krassenspyin)))
"The POTUS elect's a reject!"
Always cryin' on twitter lyin' tryin' to embitter
Man at least he ain't a quitter
Like a broken record (((Paid motherfuckin' propaganda shitter)))
Silver tongue like lead hittin’ heavy’ on a (((counterfeiter)))

Supreme court justices
Do you know what justice is?
No cussin' on the television?
Cover up the lust and sinnin?
Trust in all the lyin' women swimmin' in attention?
I forgot to mention that (((they)))'re shimmin' in a wedge and
a societal incision
Polarized minds divided like fission
Awareness is my vision
Pariah?
Deranged rap messiah?
I don't need no (((arrangement))) or (((audition)))
Callin' out this motherfuckin' (((paid protest division))) and I'm winnin'
Had enough of this war now peace is the mission
I'm tired of your (((ideological schism)))
Don't (((you))) dare co-opt my rainbow prism
Or my pony dash
I don't give a damn about your (((-ism)))
Or your (((phony cash)))
Can't you tell?
I’ve had enough of your abysm
It's a livin' hell
Eye to eye logical like 'ya ova and my jism well
You know my favorite girls always finish first without fail
(((They))) might leave your daughter in a hearse and escape jail

Unlike (((you)))
You know I speak the truth
With apocalyptic lyrical hail
I'm burnin' down the veil of secrecy
Memetic vectors now connecting to my redpill dispensary
A miracle it's plain to see
No more (((PC common decency)))
Truth hits like a GRB
Gamma is my bipolar manic frequency
The mic spontaneously ignites in my vicinity
High up on the threat matrix
Panic level to infinity
And I'm only gettin' bolder
Fuck your (((mind tricks)))
Still there is no fear in me
My fusion's gettin' colder
Approaching singularity
More efficient with my rhyme licks :P
Come and test me

who is this hippy?

>implying that Western Christendom didn't become degenerate
>implying it's not all bullshit
There is only one savior, and it's yourself.

Attached: Gautama.jpg (1920x1444, 405K)

Attached: ie suffix means hail as noun.jpg (1342x1080, 875K)

(((jesus)))

Attached: 3456762756726.png (2049x465, 90K)

I distinctly remember Jesus whipping (((merchants))) and saying they were oppressing people via trickery.
Besides he's dead, how do we ask him if he's jewish? From his behaviour, even if he was, he seems to be against normal jewish behaviour.

restore the bloodline of David it the cornerstone of the prophesy

>

>another christcuck thread

Christ is the fucking Alpha bitch

Hail Satan

Dude I'm just joking using the alt+f "jew" meme

Stupid meme flag on stupid post. Repent and be saved. The Kingdom of Heaven advances and the [spiritually] violent take hold of it.

Attached: 1543698924314.png (768x235, 26K)

Peterson, it turns out, is a former heroin addict and three-time felon who has since become a renowned and successful artist.
Now, I have absolutely nothing against former drug addicts- half our generation has been addicted to heroin and opiates. However, since getting clean and becoming an artist, Peterson’s entire career has been based off the ongoing creation of very specific drawings, all stylistically similar, all portraying horrific violence and degeneracy. It also turns out that all that violence involves black figures murdering, torturing, and raping white figures.
europeancivilwar.com/paris-hosts-eiffel-tower-mural-explicitly-celebrating-the-genocide-of-white-people/

Attached: 1543698753660.png (403x110, 16K)

Attached: satan jp.jpg (256x197, 8K)

Attached: satan himself.jpg (1200x800, 628K)

Praise Jesus! may God touch every person in this thread and bless thee, In Jesus name Amen

I wouldn’t be shocked he came back soon. Feels like God doesn’t want us to progress towards human/machine interface and also this human gene editing doesn’t feel like something that is bound to happen. It’s happening soon. Let’s try and get right with God, anons. Be smart, be sober.

Attached: D3848D74-46BC-44D5-AC7B-FEFF1A092FA0.jpg (750x587, 320K)

Adam Weishaupt - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Weishaupt
Johann Adam Weishaupt was a German philosopher, professor, and founder of the Order of the ...

He adopted the name of

"Brother Spartacus"

youtube.com/watch?v=8FLZCAYX4ug

Attached: a3020296549_10.jpg (1200x1200, 193K)

>יש לי הגויים שיכולים לראות

>human/machine interface

This is how he will come back, watch westworld. The bible is just a book.

Attached: broken bots wow.png (571x655, 105K)

instagram.com/cleonpeterson/?hl=pt-br
i hate peterson too, but that's fake news

Attached: broken bots.png (407x385, 75K)

Wanna bet?

Attached: gods eye.png (230x219, 6K)

Gambling man are you?

is that the shroud imprint?

Remember this?

Attached: holy get John 14 6.png (612x392, 466K)

Or this?

Attached: Christ revelation 12.jpg (1416x769, 163K)

God is here

IN THE NAME OF THESE NUMERALS PRAISE JESUS OUR LORD AND SAVIOR

On 7/7 of this year Kek bent the knee to Christ. Jow Forumss favorite pagan deity, the Egyptian embodiment of chaos is also known as the darkness that brings forth the light. Christ is the light.

Attached: holy get.jpg (708x900, 339K)

Attached: Christ hangin' 10 on Kek.jpg (596x499, 74K)

He is back

Attached: 1542463468408.jpg (800x600, 119K)

Looks kinda like me...

>t. Canaanite

Attached: BE2568A3-7B7E-4D17-B9BA-5E2E91542BFA.png (750x988, 1.78M)

Say a prayer Jow Forums. Any will do.

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be they name.
Thy Kingdom come, thy will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
For you are the Kingdom, the Power, and the Glory, forever and ever.

Amen.

Attached: Christ Triumphs over the Pagan Gods.jpg (991x1535, 695K)

Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner

Attached: 1468211770781.jpg (561x464, 328K)

How many Anti-semitic warning labels are they trying to put on the Poetic Edda, user?

Attached: badgoy.png (746x613, 621K)

This is because the fucking kikes are not the Hebrews nor the Israelites
That's like expecting a prophecy to come true when you're not the one chosen for the prophecy

Wait - I'm confused. Surely you're not arguing that scripture in the NT refutes that Jesus is the Messiah? Or are you referring to the 2nd coming?

I don't have time to look through all of the videos you linked just now, but appreaciate it

Correct.

Boo.

Attached: boo.png (282x407, 145K)

You don't have Jesuses hunter eyes

Show me the holes

No proof sage

If you can’t show me the proof you are a lier and are doomed to hell

This is your last chance

Times up

no, he wants you to love them

Attached: 1514188068695.jpg (800x963, 148K)

You are the false prophet. Hell spawn.