Is pay for sex morally wrong?

Is pay for sex morally wrong?

Attached: images.jpg (285x177, 11K)

Every man pays for sex.

FPBP

/thread

Sex outside of marriage is morally wrong

Is using proper grammar after your 50th time posting this exact thread wrong?

Attached: 1525263352252.png (923x1297, 681K)

Oh hell NO.

I'll legalize prostitution.

The future is bright, Lambright.

Marriage to some dog is the real crime.

Attached: facebook_Suit----------.jpg (1191x463, 138K)

it's all scripts...

we need to script a bot that posts these screenshots whenever a slide thread gets posted

You're always paying for sex. When you're in a relationship and you both go out and you end up paying for her shit you're paying for sex in a way, since she'll be fucking your brain out when you're home.

The only exception is if you're a literal manwhore.

No, but making this thread every day should be a sin punishable by death

>every incel pays for sex*

Sex should be a constitutional right.

How do you get free sex? You either pay cash upfront or you wine, dine and date spending money trying to get into her pants.

Dates ain't free, nigger. Unless you are just walking around but no girl is going to think "we walked for 2 hours, let's fuck!".

>Marriage to some dog is the real crime.
So how much are you paying in alimony?

ITT betas bitching about women

Excellent thread.

Attached: DftHqLsUEAAiYwS.jpg (1167x1328, 150K)

>So how much are you paying in alimony?
Zero

No. However, it is in America. Here, women seek to maximize female sexuality, while limiting male sexuality. That means limiting the supply of attractive women by encouraging fat acceptance, thereby lowering the overall standards of women and giving rise to an aristocracy of attractive females. It means encouraging women to act like all-powerful cunts while promoting the idea that women are helpless little flowers. For some reason, I am supposed to believe that women are strong and powerful as fucking, but if I punch one in the face I'm an evil person who must be banished from civilization.

So, having constrained your ability to go out and get a woman by mingling, you sort to prostitution -- JUST KIDDING. Women have limiting male sexuality by banning decentralized, online prostitution in the United States, in particular Craigslist and BackPages. Men don't have an outlet, and women must resort of working for pimps and drug dealers.

Men -- beta men especially -- now get to sit in their room, unless they want to cuck themselves by buying a bunch of shit for a girl, driving her around, and giving her loads of attention (while she fucks other men) only for her to say, "WHAT? YOU'RE NOT ENTITLED TO SEX. YOU BOUGHT THAT STUFF FOR ME -- I DIDN'T ASK FOR IT."

Not if you're paying your spouse.

There you go!

Attached: A10FD405-EA5A-4FEB-9340-0148544EC3F1.gif (640x360, 1.88M)

Ass worship is, you degenerate monkey.

only when hooker is romanian

let me rephrase that
>is having sex morally wrong ()

Yes, sex is used to start families, that's not the only reason, the other reason is pleasure, but it is sacred pleasure, not to be bought or sold, because it also creates families, brings forth sacred life of the Aryan.

If you don't pay, it's rape.

It’s literally 47% of the Brazilian economy.

no

No

fpbp based redpilled /thread this

Attached: 1543597500706.png (486x494, 92K)

Cope.

Attached: DftHqLrUYAIqVts.jpg (749x745, 57K)

Fpbp
>flag
You should still be gassed though.

Fuck off betacel
I had whamen buying me food beer and whatever to take my attention and then they wanted to fugg
Not anymore but thats a personal problem of mine
Turbo beta demotivating pieces of shit like you should get culled

>This thread again.
Fuck of monkey kike.

Yes.

Not if you fuck a real woman, like your over 18 year old daughter. Or your cousins, or my god forgive us, your sister.

Then its true and pure love that costs you nothing

No. Not paying would be morally wrong.

Attached: 6C3D81A5-BB17-4E68-862C-C1B56793F411.jpg (1537x2050, 1.05M)

Some men don't. When that happens, some poor sap in the future pays for you.

Attached: 1536176235032.jpg (458x258, 22K)

every fucking day with this thread
fuck off

Museum of Ass in São Paulo.

Sex an morality have nothing to do with eachother.

It is incredibly stupid to pay for something that is free.

Why do you keep posting this thread?

Why do you post that americanized miley cyrus whore loser

So what you are saying is that women belong in the kitchen or the bedroom, should be barefoot and pregnant, that we should lower the age of consent, and engage in a little domestic discipline when required?

That we should vote for far right christian fringe groups that have no chance of winning, so that the mainstream parties (conservative / republicans) politicians will start to represent the above values and people like you? (moving the needle)

stop bitching and do something about it

I pay. Don’t need to but it’s convenient.

Yes. You should be Volcel virgin until you find a wife to have kids with and start a family. Sex not for the purpose of starting a family is immoral.

Wank if you have to, focus your mind on bettering yourself.

you pay for it one way or other

No, as long as both are up front about it. Also the whores need to pay their taxes.