When women get to 19, their brains freeze and its downhill from there...

When women get to 19, their brains freeze and its downhill from there. Thats why they appear to adults like stupid children

Attached: 324F4E5A-A8D3-423B-A2C2-5CD06945DE73.jpg (503x302, 55K)

true but saged regardless

>When women get to 19
I've seen it go as late as 21. The longer it takes, the more severe the change. This is generally where femminists, SJW and NPC's are created.

If you're thirsty for (You)s, don't fucking put epiphanies on OPs you dumb cunt. See this statement of yours
>When women get to 19, their brains freeze and its downhill from there.
>Thats why they appear to adults like stupid children
What the fuck are we supposed to do with this? You tell me? Are we supposed to say yes? In which case this thread ends. Or are we supposed to say no? Which is not true?

Don't fucking start threads with truths. Learn to bait Jow Forumsacks with better content. You want (You)s? Start the thread with
1) Women are degenerate
2) Jews are bad
3) All immigrants suck
4)...
You get the drift. Once all the dumb fuckers who think they're saving the western civilization come to your thread, start replying to get bumps.

THAT IS HOW YOU FUCKING HONEYPOT Jow ForumsTARTS TO COME TO YOUR THREAD. NOT FUCKING THIS AMATEUR CUNT COCKNEY SHIT.

SAGE.

Dont know about that but baby brain is scientifically proven. Women give their bone marrow and brainpower to their children, which is nice.

Aww no m8 oi just wanna redpill the blue collas innit, oi ain’t no benda!

>announcing sage
reported :^)

Lick my love pump

>19
More like 16. Once she realizes that she can get whatever she wants by dangling her vagina in a guy's face, her brain stops maturing.

>Aww no m8 oi just wanna redpill the blue collas innit, oi ain’t no benda!
>Aussie flag

Attached: 1503797619050.png (582x458, 202K)

Little girls act cute to get their way, my dude.

>>announcing sage
>reported :^)
Fucking zoomers ruining this board.

Attached: tenor (2).gif (390x212, 1.04M)

triggered

19? I was thinking more like 12

Attached: 3D2AB273-E805-4A93-9B6A-9091190E0056.jpg (625x625, 66K)

I always knew it's old faggots who don't belong here that say sage. It's not a downvote famalam

>Lick my love pump
Here cunt. Learn from the master. Look at all these dumb cunts

>19
That's pretty fucking generous. It's more like 10. Only difference between a girlchild of 6 and an old hag of 25 is the girl is pleasing to look at and be around and the old hag has had more time to become a toxic bitch. Mentally they're the same.

Which plebbit level fagget thinks that sage is a downvote mechanism instead of just preventing a bump mechanism?
>It's not a downvote famalam
>Croat flag
>Slavic plebbit cunt.
Oh, right.

Attached: b5fac12221d5e2c308d539e59fdec0b0.gif (420x254, 842K)

EFFY MAKE THE STEFFY, UH

>EFFY MAKE THE STEFFY, UH

Attached: original.gif (300x316, 496K)

>HONEYPOT Jow ForumsTARTS TO COME TO YOUR THREAD
>thirsty for (You)s
genuine question, what the actual fuck do you get out of this? Is a (You) really that important to you?

So what you are saying is that women belong in the kitchen or the bedroom, should be barefoot and pregnant, that we should lower the age of consent, and engage in a little domestic discipline when required?

That we should vote for far right christian fringe groups that have no chance of winning, so that the mainstream parties (conservative / republicans) politicians will start to represent the above values and people like you? (moving the needle)

stop bitching and do something about it

Whoops forgot the (You)

Do you know the difference between saging a thread and announcing sage?

>genuine question, what the actual fuck do you get out of this?
Redpilling Jow Forums tards who don't know the first thing about information warfare.
> Is a (You) really that important to you?
>Pic related
My people evolved to be social creatures. Without social contact, it's so ronrey.

Attached: tenor (3).gif (400x204, 943K)

As a male registered nurse for 10 years. Working with girls age 16-50+ in all kinds of shapes, sizes, ethnicity and what else have you. I can say that I hear women over 40 giggling and talking about teenage shit like blood, saggy boobs, all men are assholes, where all the good guys at?, babies, how shitty their exes are, makeup, gossip/talk behind back of others and other subjects I can't think of right now.

When I see the 40 something old hags laughing about their saggy tits and bloody periods I tell them they sound exactly like the girls I went to high-school with but it does not faze them. They just retort "we are young in mind!".

Od course they are. They are women after all. The females that I have most interesting talks with is the 50+ menopause ladies. Most of them are down to earth and there is no catty, bitchy shit going on. Its like talking to an adult. Maybe not all of them but I've met a few who are logic and it's like talking with one of the guys.

Whenever I talk with pre-menpause women it always in one way or another bails down to fishing "juicy" information off me. And they do every trick in the book to get it. I've failed many times but I'm pretty redpilled on women and I can get away with being sexist because they expect me every time to help open jars or pick something that's up tall or have me go confront the scary angry male patient. If they try any shit on me I'll tell them about the times I helped them and I will tell them they are not my wives or girlfriends. This usually shuts them up and what do you know, she could actually open a jar herself!

As an added bonus the nurse uniforms here are white and see-through so I get to see the bras and underwear of the girls I work with. The pants is just a rubber band for belt and often time they bend over or crouch down I get the whole ass.

I'd change fields but the job market sucks right now and I like my money.

>Do you know the difference between saging a thread and announcing sage?
Fucking newfag. Do you fucking even know that you can't see the Sage in the options when you sage a post? Do you even understand why people say sage? It's fucking courtesy you fucking Turkish rape baby.

Attached: giphy (15).gif (320x180, 1.1M)

Sage is pronounced sah-geh because its Japanese. Its a term used according to the Bushido code when you appear unexpectedly behind your enemy and defeat him.

>mfw a girl will never look at me like that

Attached: tomoko tears.png (1680x944, 655K)

>It's fucking courtesy
It's a bannable offense.

Attached: 1467475946718.jpg (974x715, 136K)

>It's a bannable offense.
KYS NEWFAG.

Learn from the master you dumb OP. This is how you farm (You)s. FUCKING COCKNEY AMATEUR.

I'm out faggets. See you on another thread where I farm for (You)s.

Attached: iJ8Z10r.gif (640x360, 1.5M)

Why? It’s the best thing in the world, it’s my hobby. I swagger around all day trying my best to get a flirt in with every female I see. Eye contact, smile usually does it. It feed your ego. When I’m walking down the street if there’s no babes I’ll check out traffic at junctions and traffic lights to try to get a smile.
So what’s your problem Herman t German, why will you never get a come-on from a babe?

Rosamund Pike.... best fucking legs and the prettiest face on the British isles

They're all ho's at heart.
If you're lucky you catch one young enough and convince her to stay true.
Maybe a church girl is ok at 21-22
Other than that it's roast beef and bitchiness