Daily reminder to SAGE pro christian threads

Jidf and Mossad are actively working against us. They are heavily promoting controlled oppositions. They call rightwing atheists fedora and neo pagans degenerate while promoting controlled oppositions like (((christianity))).

Do not take the bait and SAGE pro christian threads. Jerusalem is not your holy land, jews are not the chosen people and christianity is not European.

Attached: images (3).jpg (500x550, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f9WAb4qn3QY
youtube.com/watch?v=LwjpouMl0rI
youtube.com/watch?v=NbEqE-EuWRI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Atheists have no morality
Jews have no morality
Atheists hate the Christian history of Europe
Jews hate the Christian history if Europe

>Christian history of Europe
Yeah it's called the Dark Ages, mutt.

>Jews hate the Christian history if Europe

Attached: 1540106502672.jpg (800x800, 165K)

The Pagan vs Christian debate is not worth having at this point

hey whatcha doin rabbi

This fucking glowing memeflag kike literally posted an image that warns about glowing memeflags kikes

Really makes you think

I fucking love this dude, he runs around the city centre here screaming like a fucking autist about faggots and God's eternal wrath through a megaphone. It's so fucking cringy you can't help falling on your knees laughing.

>Dark ages
>Dark in any way
Read up you fucking snow nigger, my ancestors gloriously defended their shores from your ancestors during these so called "dark ages"

>Implying christians think jews are gods chosen people
>Being this fucking dumb

Attached: based lutter.jpg (378x567, 47K)

>doesn't know that jews like muslims more than people from any other religion
>doesn't know that jews helped muzzies in jerusalem and helped them invade spain
>doens't know that there are writings about an appearance of an arabic prophet that wanted to free jerusalem from the romans written by a christian in muhammad's time
>doesn't know that islam is a large scale version of judaism
>memeflag

This.

Yeah, they surely loved getting massacred and expelled from kingdoms all the time. Christianity was so friendly to judaism that it was used over and over to justify pogroms and lynchings.
You are so incomprehensibly selective that I cannot fathom how you can believe that you can actually hold up a discussion without realizing that everybody who knows anything a hair deeper than
>lol it says jews are gods chosen somewhere in the bible christKEKS BTFOOOOOO
just thinks your retarded.

this
Christianity is degenerate cuckery

you forgot the VPN retard

>SAGE pro christian threads
Well I can sage your thread if that helps

what vpn

I'm a Christian. I do not believe Jerusalem is the holy land, I do not believe Jews are the "chosen people," and I don't give a fuck if Christianity is European or not. I am fairly certain you're almost faggot cocksucker with no job that wants other people to do your dirty work. You're literally no better than a filthy kike, and you deserve to be shamed for your faggotry.

Atheists promote Jews and vice versa because they're afraid of the Christian underclass instituting a theocracy if Christians win politically.

>the butthurt atheist Dane once again

You're so predictable I actually recognize you now.

Attached: pathetic.jpg (818x503, 163K)

>mutt
user., aren't you Danes mongrelised ever since you brought back females from all over Europe to breed with during the age of vi-kangz?

youtube.com/watch?v=f9WAb4qn3QY

Attached: 1441148856902.jpg (900x950, 284K)

Dumbass kike worshipers should be illiterate serfs picking fruits just how the Church wants them. Imagine eating processed food and complaining about the Enlightenment and Renaissance on Jow Forums.

Attached: Roman_Empire_Trajan_117AD.png (2534x1540, 357K)

Why? Jews hate Christians because they jacked their religion and turned it into a neurotic slave cult.

FUCK OFF PAGAN KEK

Attached: 1543532126523.png (912x757, 1007K)

The Roman Emperor that enslaved the jews and destroyed/looted their temple was 100% Pagan.

It took 1,500 years under kikestickery to regain the level of technological sophistication we had under the Roman Empire. The two greatest and most transformational periods in European history were the two great suppressions of the Church. China and America came to dominate because they're explicitly secular. etc.

Attached: b10.jpg (594x487, 38K)

youtube.com/watch?v=LwjpouMl0rI

Attached: a3016900131_10.jpg (1200x1200, 602K)

Christian Emperors destroyed the Western Roman Empire within a century and it led to 800 years of shitskin occupation and gene pollution. The fouth and final crusade finished off the Eastern Roman Empire and shitskins still occupy New Rome to this day.

Attached: hagia-sophia-interior_1.jpg (1278x481, 253K)

You worship a kike on a stick and a fake kike god. You stole 90% of your bastardized slave religion from jews.

Why is it always some mystery meat defending this jewish ideology?

Kikestickers will never admit that Islam was born out of Christianity and that Muslims believe Jesus Christ was the prophet before Muhammad.

The demon kike cries out in pain
Glory to the Warrior King, Christ Jesus. Every shill thread you make strengthens our faith and works against you.

Stuff like this, my personal experience with cucked jew worshiping Christians & watching neocons kiss goatfucker's asses makes it really hard to take Christianity seriously.

No the Middle East Crusades were an utter failure. And if anything only helped the Turks capture the Balkans by crippling the Byzantine Empire. Sandniggers were stopped by the Mongols and their expansion slowed after islams early years when they conquered two thirds of Christendom with no response. They actually converted snowniggers in Germania over retaking Hispania and Africa. Fucking insane.

Attached: fc5.jpg (1137x1649, 308K)

youtube.com/watch?v=NbEqE-EuWRI

Attached: a3939747904_10.jpg (800x800, 128K)

Wandering asiatic nomads and rogue semites were exterminated on sight before your slave cult became mainstream. Vikings were great until they embraced slave morality. It's not a coincidence the last great European warriors were the last people to convert.

Attached: 1541028983580.jpg (562x730, 51K)

He didn't forget VPN and is acting openly. As Jews are arrogant fucks and sometimes act openly it's how we have footage of (((Barbara Lerner Spectre))) saying that jews were behind migrants in Europe. Here's what happens when a VPN/memeflag is actually foiled.

Attached: 1540213169099.png (724x655, 180K)

Sage pro christian threads because they are not political

Christians have allowed the plague of circumcision to spread in the US. They are the jews greatest cattle.

Attached: ff.jpg (984x728, 233K)

Nigger tried to delete but it got saved twice.

Attached: 190363517.png (570x736, 280K)