Why is no one talking about france

why is no one talking about france

Attached: 20170916_142206.jpg (438x1606, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/saymyname8418/status/1068986870342795265
twitter.com/larrylechanceux/status/1068946011027050498
twitter.com/KaznowskiG/status/1068932979265802242
francais.rt.com/france/56077-reporter-rt-france-blesse-pleine-manifestation-gilets-jaunes
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not a word about it here in the news

We have media blackout, even twitter is censuring shit

I mean nobody on pol even talking about it is weird. will any Frenchbros talk about it at all

i just saw something on twitter showing snipers at arc de triumphe. the action looks established though. whats happening frogbros?

Attached: 1518661438093.jpg (362x282, 30K)

twitter.com/saymyname8418/status/1068986870342795265

Are they demanding a muslim ban?
Otherwise I dont care

twitter.com/larrylechanceux/status/1068946011027050498

what's going on?
wtf is this real?

You guys disappoint me... I thought pol would have a megathread about this

1). The international Marxist media doesn’t want to show how much opposition there really is to ruining the current standard of living over unprovable muh climate change hysteria.

2). France isn’t very relevant.

Attached: 1DDDA693-FD78-47C9-AAF6-F9BBAC3B3FD1.jpg (298x379, 14K)

We hate france

not omniscient bro. especially if there's a media blackout

They might as well be. Though cuckstream media will tell you it's all about gas tax. This is the beginning of the end for the EU globalists.

thats a mans ass isnt it

It will all blow over soon and everyone will forget those white bois exist in France
U jelly frenchfags?

It's mine and I'm a boy so yeah but how's that relevant to France bro

>french men won't do shit. let em go extinct.

>we now enter the dawn of the age of the BLACK AFRICAN EUROPEAN DOMINANT MALE WHO WILL RAPE EVERY WHITE FRENCH WOMAN UNTIL YOU GO EXTINCT

>HAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHA

no but seriously I hope you stupid lazy fucks actually start shootings en masse and destroy the entire country.

Attached: kill niggers now.png (960x788, 1.02M)

Things seem kind of nuts over there.

Attached: 1543697383612.webm (640x360, 963K)

>country with nuclear stockpile about go to full rahowa isn't relevant

See bro?! I wish I had a non-Canadian French bro right now..

Attached: 1543697365823.webm (640x360, 2.71M)

I only saved a couple from the thread earlier.

Attached: 1543697790937m.jpg (1024x564, 76K)

It means its a major happening expect a complete phone and internet shut down in france if it escalates

It's been an unexpectedly acceptable level of coverage from the swedish state owned media, it's been the number two piece on their main text webpage with witness quotations "it's like a war zone"
Though it obviously deserves more attention, the "swedish" royal family is of french origin for fucks sake (Bernadotte)

Attached: macron_finger_650-arlima_mw650.jpg (650x366, 36K)

I can't seem to find the thread, however.

Attached: 1543698596842m.jpg (1024x704, 58K)

Were the French rebels really carrying a white power banner, or is that a shoop?

Blow the gas lines and steal moar guns, rape the cops and burn all the retail outlets

Because mexico's president just named the jew, and youtube is deleting all the vids of it

It seems like there were some white nationalist protestors out there for sure.

>even
Nigger twitter censors shits all the fucking time
Stop using that site

What's up with the guy falling to the ground right before the shot?

It's because Macron is a stooge for the Rothschilds

tbf I found out about it thru bap's retweets

I think that was the first shot that hit him in the heart. The second had a tracer on it.

Its a super sonic round
fire isn't as fast as a bullet in modern weapons

or that

Actual bullet?

Based France. Heil the quatre Reich!

Attached: 6893F979-3AD3-415F-9953-71906CEA4A4D.jpg (515x438, 121K)

When did this happen? I just woke up and went to bed about 7-8 hours ago and the yellow jackets were still just walking around and shit was being lit on fire. There isn't a single thread and now there's a webm of a dude being shot dead? Are the police using live ammo now? If they are, and there's a media blackout, then shit truly is going down.

Someone explain the entire sniper media blackout thing, this cant just be about fuel tax. What's actually happening?

Attached: 1539303480527.png (495x303, 396K)

jew shill sage

BURN THE CITIES BURN THE CITIES BURN THE CITIES BURN THE CITIES BURN THE CITIES BURN THE CITIES BURN THE CITIES BURN THE CITIES BURN THE CITIES BURN THE CITIES BURN THE CITIES BURN THE CITIES BURN THE CITIES BURN THE CITIES BURN THE CITIES BURN THE CITIES BURN THE CITIES BURN THE CITIES BURN THE CITIES BURN THE CITIES BURN THE CITIES BURN THE CITIES BURN THE CITIES BURN THE CITIES BURN THE CITIES BURN THE CITIES BURN THE CITIES BURN THE CITIES BURN THE CITIES BURN THE CITIES BURN THE CITIES BURN THE CITIES BURN THE CITIES BURN THE CITIES BURN THE CITIES BURN THE CITIES BURN THE CITIES BURN THE CITIES BURN THE CITIES BURN THE CITIES BURN THE CITIES BURN THE CITIES BURN THE CITIES BURN THE CITIES BURN THE CITIES BURN THE CITIES BURN THE CITIES BURN THE CITIES BURN THE CITIES BURN THE CITIES BURN THE CITIES BURN THE CITIES BURN THE CITIES BURN THE CITIES BURN THE CITIES BURN THE CITIES BURN THE CITIES BURN THE CITIES BURN THE CITIES BURN THE CITIES BURN THE CITIES BURN THE CITIES BURN THE CITIES BURN THE CITIES

There was thread after thread going on. Bakers were busy. Once night came the French police managed to break things up a little bit. Tons of habbenings a while ago.

wtf are you talking about

Law enforcement is probably hoping to take out a few of what they seem to be leaders to make the rest scatter. They need a media blackout to do it so as not to anger the rest of France by being recorded shooting/killing their own citizens.

Except media blackouts don't work as well as they used to as almost everyone can be a cameraman.

Awww fugg I missed all the good shit. But has there been confirmation of live ammo being used?

Attached: 1478516705453.png (380x496, 132K)

same

sweet bro!

The first bullet wanted to be tracer the second was already tracer.

Attached: 1543351185085.jpg (540x960, 310K)

They even shot a reporter from RT. They really don't want information about this to spread

Everything is pretty much out there, protestating
Far-right, Antifas, and of course "french youth"
There are also normal people though, and retirees, who are protestating peacefully, but not shown by the media of course

It started as a protest against the fuel tax, but now the gilets jaunes have a lot of revendications, including more public utility service, higher salaries, less taxes in general, higher pensions for the retired (to give you an exemple my dad who is retired earns 850€/month, he worked from 1967 to 2016)
Also they now want the government to resign

Nothing about immigrants?
Cucks

Holy phuck this got me

Its about ordinary people rioting about tax breaks for billionaires. That's why it's not being reported.

checked. they also don't want to show France's indigenous population coming together to oppose them. The bullshit migrant pact is the UN forcing shitskins into their native populations without consent. Jews hate Europeans and are the first targets currently underway of genocide on the path to global rule.
2. it's happening in belgium too. who knows where else when it leaks past the kikemedia blackout

Well especially not from RT, they would pain this in the worst light.

Only saw live reports on russian news

>Everything is pretty much out there, protestating
>Far-right, Antifas
This will confuse the Mutts user.

The movement is all over the place. There are far right people in this, who are against immigration. There are also left and far left people who approve immigration.
It's just a clusterfuck of people who have each their own revendications. All of them just had enough with the current and precedent governments though and that's why they fight together

mfw (italy guy)..
>-Nationalists
>-Commies
>-Islamists
>-Kangz
..all start fighting the (((French government))) together for different reasons.

Attached: italy vs france.jpg (560x878, 69K)

I gave no idea what is happening besides people wearing yellow jacks. Can I get a rundown?

Attached: 1460000693239.gif (270x199, 44K)

Didn't Brazil also have some massive protests and now they elected that right wing guy? Shit is happening everywhere and the media is just straight up hiding it.

>When frogs kick off a Europe-wide revolution
We can't let the cucks gain power in the vacuum created by ousting the current governments, though

Attached: 1483584850852.gif (500x500, 2.51M)

How are the anti EU sentiments levels

Is there any infighting? Or is there a shared unity in the common goal?

holy shit
twitter.com/KaznowskiG/status/1068932979265802242

because the ((media)) doesnt want this to spread or for other goyim to get funny ideas.

Far left and far right banding together to fuck the ((government)) is a bad thing for them.

Attached: 1525655824404.png (1120x697, 421K)

Yes, it looks like live ammunition. The way the man collapses looks like he was shot through the heart and lost all blood pressure immediately.
It was about 4 hours or so ago that I saved those from a thread on the riots. It's actually kind of strange that there weren't more threads. It's tough to tell if they are using live ammo or not. Some french-user claimed his local news was talking about a dude shot by police.

I meant why was no one talking about it on pol that part is obvious

There's been multiple France threads up all day faggot. Learn to catalog.

Ordinary folk are rioting about tax breaks for billionaires whilst being squeezed themselves.
This seems to have transcended social media D&C left/right groups and brought people together under a common goal.
Very exciting news.

Some were chanting "cette Europe nous tue" basically "this Europe is killing us"
No, even the peaceful protesters are supporting those who break and fight because they understand them. The movement don't want to be endorsed by any political party or syndicate, this seems to help them to get along together well

This. Wonderful.

there are like 3 thread dude..

why do you fags keep thriwing the farleft into this. The farleft isnt particapating, They are covering it up and sitting it out.

>No, even the peaceful protesters are supporting those who break and fight because they understand them. The movement don't want to be endorsed by any political party or syndicate, this seems to help them to get along together well
That's the best thing I've read on this site in fucking years.

>snipers
>using tracers

full. actual. retard

TDS just posted an article. I want to believe this is as serious as it seems

>Nothing about immigrants?
>Cucks
The state of your brain.
You have a fascist flag and you can't see what is a social movement ?
Kill yourself you fucking brainlet.

We talked about them all day, everybody went home to sleep. Wake up tomorrow and browse in the morning and midday. Gurantee streams and more protestors will be up.

go away, retard

Attached: 8678756439.png (1271x1000, 89K)

you should be more mentally challenged inclusive

David Divad

@Pheyev
10m10 minutes ago
More
That's literally not how bullets look fired in the dark. Even if they were tracer rounds (I'll bet all snipers across the planet have fired a total of 3 tracer rounds, like, ever) you would see the glowing material either on the ground or ricocheted off somewhere

This video was 2 days ago

0 replies 0 retweets 2 likes
Reply Retweet

>Snipers don't need to see where their bullets are going when they fire on unarmed civilians

Attached: 1518240512342.gif (276x305, 528K)

Sure looks like one. It could be a gas canister being shot but it looks more like a tracer round dude. This is in France, maybe they do use them.

Frenchbros. If you want to be successful you'll start destroying infrastructure. Cut the fire hoses, throw chains into the power lines, set it all ablaze.

This is the only thing that matters to the French gov. Stop all of their toys and you will be heard. Disable the gas lines. If you're playing Mincraft of course.

You're giving off some strange vibes, user. Are you a robot?

FAKE NEWS

No far worse.

Source?

Attached: hqdefault (10).jpg (480x360, 26K)

Guess that answers it.

kill yourself, subhuman.
he's a kike

Attached: Albert_Lynch_-_Jeanne_d'Arc.jpg (770x1062, 954K)

JIDF or some other paid shill. Or maybe just a schizo poster. Who knows? Certainly nothing you'd admit

literally who

francais.rt.com/france/56077-reporter-rt-france-blesse-pleine-manifestation-gilets-jaunes

The only thing I wont admit to is my omnipotence

and I mean well user, hello? Who do you think executes my will, it is well out of my hands.