Brit/pol/

comfy saturday night thread 2

Attached: 1536523346821.gif (500x500, 195K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cvChjHcABPA
youtube.com/watch?v=DxoOi0vLmJw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_African_apartheid_referendum,_1992
vocaroo.com/i/s0CD6we13Z4a
youtube.com/watch?v=OOqbBDpFcgU
youtube.com/watch?v=w5fLGWrHouk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I heard the young couple in the flat next to mine have a fight earlier, a really bad one, I could hear that the lad was slapping and punching around the girl pretty hard, and now the girl hasn't made a noise and the lad has been crying for a while.

Should I call the police?

youtube.com/watch?v=cvChjHcABPA

fucking hell lol

Attached: oh_really.png (698x698, 34K)

Sometimes I don’t like Louie’s tone, but it’s also his appeal

youtube.com/watch?v=DxoOi0vLmJw

Shit, maybe he killed her.

Quick reminder that all British people are Africans. Brits ought to storm the African continent and reatake their homeland.

Attached: 466777588333.jpg (593x443, 25K)

Sounds like it might be worth a call user.

post comfy rhodesian pictures

Attached: RH025.jpg (640x575, 79K)

stop this dead meme

>call the police
You may as well write a letter to santa claus

Attached: 1532981474005.png (1225x890, 141K)

Attached: r1533156209999.jpg (640x436, 256K)

Not british but am african

Attached: pol family tree.png (1600x1000, 454K)

Why did our police get so bad again?

Attached: sa3.jpg (1280x1245, 175K)

I'm sure she's fine, nonny.

Attached: RH094.jpg (450x614, 70K)

'

Attached: sa2.png (872x416, 147K)

Attached: 85e9762a4833c2e8a518c7a117c362f9.jpg (652x743, 350K)

Yeh, call the police and say you want to report some rayciss behaviours, they'll be round in a jiffy.

more from the tram crash

>His friend, who was also on the tram, revealed when the tram stopped and he looked for his friend all that was in his seat was his boot, and to his horror he realised his friend had been dragged underneath the tram.

>Building site supervisor Rui De-sa, 31, spoke of the carnage inside the carriage, and how the man next to him was decapitated in the impact. The father-of-two said: “A man next to me had no head.

>“There was just screaming and moaning. People were everywhere on the floor.
>“People were banging on the walls of the tram, screaming and begging for water.

>“There was a girl who was on top of me and she did not look very much alive at all. “She was bleeding all over the place. I don’t think she made it.

>“People had broken legs and head injuries. There was blood everywhere.

>“When it flipped everything went flying, people were on top of me.”

I've just given them a call, apparently it's a priority call so they'll be sending one around very soon, probably with blue lights and sirens, I feel like such a daft cunt. It's probably nothing.

Attached: 1446058853058.jpg (1024x904, 101K)

>tfw we betrayed all three

Attached: deadinside.jpg (633x758, 122K)

Many politicians are saying the facts: that Brexit would destroy our country and that we should have a second vote to reconsider it.

These politicians are to be respected for their brave efforts to save this country from destruction.

>doesn't have any arguments so resorts to ad hominem
Typical brexitard response. Lmao.

Attached: brainlet.jpg (645x729, 81K)

Yeah thanks a fucking lot for that

Attached: RH082.jpg (503x603, 68K)

They've been shit for years, mate. They're not here for us, they're the protectors and pay collectors for the upper crust. Sheriff of Nottingham only he turns a blind eye to immigrant invaders and goes after the meek, hard-working poor.

Sorry.

Attached: 1543486311750.jpg (960x762, 71K)

Attached: RH040.jpg (800x537, 137K)

Why is it the Anglo colonists never into racemixing like most other European nations,
Most of the Anglo colonies the whites are white and the blacks are black. All other colonising powers left loads of mutts everywhere, even the Dutch

Nah, fuck it, not your problem.

This post is just a nigger's rambling, but:

You should be victim blaming. South African whites let Mozambique and Angola fall, pulled the trigger on Südwest Afrika and Rhodesia to save themselves, and then pulled it on themselves straight away after.

South African forces were literally 1 day away from taking Angola when they were forced to retreat on orders from outside the Army.
Reading about the NP (ruling party in South Africa from 48-the end) and how they were slowly subverted and destroyed just shocks me. Reminds me of the Conservatives too in so many ways. In fact they even happened over the same time.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_African_apartheid_referendum,_1992

Look kiddo, you lose me at "Many politicians", quite clearly you're incapable of thinking for yourself.

Attached: 1397442609444.jpg (480x750, 89K)

discord gg/XQJDj5 ( add the dot and hhtps)

Link to the chat lads, remember use a throw away email when you join. Ideally through a VPN.

Attached: 1543050166671.jpg (201x249, 7K)

Attached: C.jpg (572x432, 17K)

I know right ? We only mixed with some indian QTs... never any niggers

kek

i dont trust anyone.
it has served me well to date

That's because they're all coming over to colonize us in our own homeland instead.

Attached: 1510188835419.jpg (239x211, 12K)

Don't get involved. Unless of course she's British and he's a darkie/foreigner, then report him.

Not british but british colonist here. see In Africa there is a very tribalist mentality when it comes to your partner - one is expected to marry within their tribe. Matabele don't mix with Mashona, and neither mix with whites. As Ian put it, we're the 'Great White Tribe' and the natives understood us as such.

Same applied to Asians and Indians in Rhodesia and later Zimbabwe. Africans that mixed with any of the aforementioned groups were generally disowned

Attached: RH078.jpg (1024x916, 535K)

at least thatcher showed those argies haha

Attached: 1519945554340.png (400x416, 169K)

It more or less began with Roy Jenkins and his "civilised society" policies in the 1964-70 Labour government.

*Father Christmas.

Attached: WojakDrinking.jpg (645x773, 49K)

Your choice m8, but sitting on the internet all day ain't gonna get you too far.
We don't need cowards anyway

see

>Invasion
We bloody invite them

Because they knew better.

Attached: Rhodesian-SAS.jpg (1435x925, 534K)

Attached: Rhodesian UDI.jpg (2408x1815, 898K)

Would anyone else have fought for them?

>Building site supervisor Rui De-sa
>Rui De-sa
What the fuck kind of a name is that?

>even the Dutch
Why do you think Pretoria's majority white even today?

Attached: SmugAnglo.png (556x309, 163K)

They've never been "good", they only exist to serve the establishment. If you come across a decent copper (and I have), it's a bonus, but at the end of the day, they pledge allegiance to the crown, not the peasants.

this pisses me off more than a LOT of other things
>hundreds of thousands of your own citizens with vested national interest, billions in assets, and entire livelihoods are at steak in Rhodesia
>do fuck all
>Beaners put a flag in a sheep farm in the middle of nowhere
>SEND THE ENTIRE FUCKING ROYAL NAVY

They didn't even need to send aid to the rhodies, we just needed recognition and we'd still be around today

Attached: 2134623562362656.png (500x377, 89K)

fought for who?

The Falklands

>All we're asking for is, Let's have some Standards.
fuck mate

Attached: Ian Smith Portrait.jpg (700x739, 101K)

And if the second referendum turns out leave? Merely suggesting it is not enough, you need to have a plan to deal with both results, which they didn't do for the last one.

>do fuck all
That's the fucking thing.
If she did do fuck all Rhodesia would still exist. Fuck knows what else that slimy rat Vorster would've done to it, but it would still exist in some form and would undoubtedly be the best African nation.

>Millennial Woes talking about being banned from Twitter again

Attached: PepeFedUp.jpg (306x306, 20K)

>ZANU education
stake*

Attached: White Zimbabwean in rural school.jpg (487x355, 37K)

It's funny because lefty's and 3rd worlders often use colonialism as an axcuse and as a reason as to why the west is getting blacked. But the truth is the British never aimed to replace any native population. We ruled them in order to exploit their resurces but did not seek to exterminate them.

Falklanders are based you soppy twat

Attached: Watch_it_mate.jpg (540x480, 132K)

Considering twitter might become a complete snooze fest after article 13 that's not really a big lose over here at least.

>are at steak in Rhodesia

Attached: ApuChef.png (651x799, 52K)

Just noticed that her sketty highness, Queen "self-preservation over everything lmao" Elizabeth is in the background of that image.

And us rhodies aren't?

Attached: KweKwe hitchiker.jpg (477x603, 41K)

You'd think he's lost a limb the way he talks about it

No. Why would they?

Fucking hell it's all kicking off. Lots of police arriving. I'll try to get a vocaroo.

Any colonial ambitions post suez was LARPing, post India really

yeah a doc would be good, just something worthwhile
just trust me, its over

do you have a duty to report a possible crime in your city or the UK? Are you gonna get in trouble down the road if you fail to report it now but later come forward? i'm not familiar with the law there but it wouldn't surprise me if they can fuck you later on

Mate Ian put God Save the Queen in the UDI. We didn't want to leave but were rather left no choice

Attached: RH055.jpg (1093x1798, 312K)

Can't really hear anything specific happening but trust me there's like 4 cars on the street now. All the neighbors are up.
vocaroo.com/i/s0CD6we13Z4a

It’s British territory

If ever a country was fucked over, it was Rhodesia.

Not to mention the same things is happening in Norway, Sweden and Finland. What's their excuse for what's going on there?
Regardless, there's no reason to let people in our country because we once ruled theirs. They wanted us out, we got out. They can fuck off.

Attached: ApuJacket.png (950x968, 154K)

What part of fuck all do you not get?
Rhodesia was an independent nation, all we had to do was fuck all. 1980 was a long time post suez and the Y*nks didn't really care. They weren't even breathing down the neck of SA at that point, who unlike Rhodesia were an apartheid nation.

Busting some poor fella for not being politically correct, probably

That's not entirely true.
>Anglo-Indians
>The Caribbean
>Bissagos Islands in Guinea Bissau
Im sure there are even more examples

We you wouldn't be so disparaging of blood brothers if you were

Ian wasn't to know about the true nature of the Queen in 1965.

>unlike Rhodesia were an apartheid nation
Few people realize this. The franchise in Rhodesia was open to taxpayers, it just so happened that several million Africans didn't pay taxes and thus couldn't vote

Attached: RH029.jpg (599x456, 67K)

*Well

Its not a doc but I find this guys channel super comfy
youtube.com/watch?v=OOqbBDpFcgU

if you dont fancy it let me know i might be able to recommend something else

The implication you’re making is they Britain actively assisted the blacks.
Honestly I know fuck all about it so please educate me

Did you call the police?

>Desperado left out for a week open
>Somehow tastes even better
is there anything it can't do

youtube.com/watch?v=w5fLGWrHouk

Attached: 0A7.png (528x321, 133K)

They've arrest the lad and he's in the back of a van. The paramedics have gone in now.

Yeah they're there because I called them.

The Bongs didn't mix with their conquered natives anything like as much as other Euro empires, we very much took the "divide and conquer" thing to heart, and Empire was as much about business as anything else I guess.

How the fuck we could have stood by during the cold war when chicom and russian (via cuba) insurgency was threatening rhodesia ill never fucking know. And ofc that slimy fuck kissinger had his fat fingers in the pie.

I used to like Woes back in 2015-16, now he seems really pathetic. He's lost his charm. Fuck, I miss listening to people like Adam Wallace and Mark Citadel. We've lost Godwinson and Horatio too, and Master Brew went full civic. How did our shit get so JUSTed?

Attached: orangutan_square.jpg (600x600, 41K)

bloody hell, have they knocked on you door?

Fuck South Africa