Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury

Why haven't European men evolved to be as physically capable as African men?

Blacks dominate the majority of sports even though they make up small percentages of the civilized world. Black men have more testosterone and higher bone density on average. So let me get this straight. Black people are masculine and physically superior to all races. Asians are smart. And white people are...?

Let's be honest. Does anyone really think Tyson Fury can win? I know we're all racists here because we can't get laid but seriously...

Attached: tyson-fury-vs-deontay-wilder-f995.jpg (1920x1200, 319K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3VSjzPJ-p-U
youtube.com/watch?v=nmhi6KRIB3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=zfXBNQMj2SE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ItzlU7jtMqU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0MRhTj7sKKs
youtu.be/oY9ovhLqTF0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Black's have a higher bone density. The muscle thing is a myth. The bone density just means they can get hit harder. Whites on average are larger, which explains why they dominate strength sports. Any sport that has hard impacts will favour the negroid skeletal structure, and any sport that requires acceleration will to due to longer legs.

But hey I could just be shitting out my opinion like facts just like you are.

Wilder has a very open guard.
He’s a hard hitter so is Fury, but is Fury sticks to a strong defense he’ll be able to pick him apart.
What plebs like you don’t understand is boxing isn’t about body or looks it’s about mind and strategy.
Your rant is like saying the same thing about chess.
Anyway you’re gay as fuck.
>/silicone ball injections/

bait - sage

Placing the future of the white race in the hands of an athlete makes us no better than niggers. It's entertainment who gives a fk who wins except the bookies? If that feral black beast beats him in combat nothing is lost.

Vegas has Fury winning, so yeah I’d say most people have him winning. I realize this is bait, but the Klitchkos just spent the last decade dominating the Heavyweight division.

I’m pulling for Wilder though. Rolltide

All the teenage white girls deepthroating BBC at the moment will care.

>big lips
>round faces
>little facial and body hair
>fat butts
>low nose
>undefined chin
Think of how much brainwashing is needed to make you think that any of these objectviely non-masculine features is the epitome of manlyness

As for the rest
>Does anyone really think Tyson Fury can win?
He is taller, heavier and has overall a better technique, he also managed to get under his opponents' skin in the talks, finally, Wilder mostly fought bums. But, then again, it's like two years he hasn't been fighting seriously and only did drugs and booze and Wilder does have an heavy punch, so we'll see, im'm giving them 50-50

Tyson Fury is Jow Forums incarnate and Jow Forums's champion

who would win Tyson Fury or a full grown male chimpanzee?

I want to see a re-enactment of this

Attached: fury .webm (854x480, 1.52M)

youtu.be/3VSjzPJ-p-U

Here you go faggot.

If we compare it to fantasy, asians are elves, blacks are orcs and whitrs are.. humans

>Blacks dominate boxing

They havent since Tyson faggot. Funny how everyone forgets about the Ukranian brothers who held 4 of the 5 titles for years. Oh thats right, the media only give a shit when some nigger has the belts.

>an irish gypsy is Jow Forums incarnate

>Oh thats right, the media only give a shit when some nigger has the belts.
true sadly

It's simple:
While whites were evolving mentally towards the stars, niggers were still only evolving on the physical plane.

So there, it's not that niggers are less evolved, they just evolved in a redundant direction.

We stand with Tyson for the obvious reasons... and people like you should live in africa or any shithole outside europe.

Most strongmen competition is by whites.
Most hockey players are white.
A good portion of NFL lineman are white.
Most QBs are white.
Most swimmers and gymnasts are white

>Jow Forums
>Gypo king
Fucking mutt's and knowing fuck all, name a more iconic duo

low effort, faggot
>in all fields

A win for Tyson Fury is a win for the White Race.

Attached: Spencer.jpg (640x415, 32K)

I can't help but notice all these sports are scared to box with those 400 pound Iceland bros.

Come back when you ain't scared to fight our big boys.

I'll get in the ring and beat his as myself as soon as you feel like letting me bulk at 300+ and let's have a go.

>Blacks dominate the majority of sports
they don't dominate it. they just affirmative action the field like they always do. if white men weren't driven out of the sports by politics then there wouldn't be any niggers in sports, since niggers are weak by default. that's why niggers need (((tricks))) to get anywhere.

And they are scared to fight those strongman winners.

Because they know that would be the end of non-white fighting champions.

White European people have the utmost superior combination of intellect and athleticism that one has to wonder whether we are even the same species as the rest. It simply is not fair.

Imagine thinking this is quality bait.

Attached: B8BF4580-BD1C-45E4-8C5E-AD1650CE4D1A.jpg (317x699, 54K)

>Tyson Fury can win?
obviously he will win. he has proven he can take powerful opponents and win. while wilders is a just a hyped up nigger who never even ought anyone powerful.

unless the fight is rigged by kikes then tyson will win even tho kikes may pay him a lot of money to take a fall.

Most engineers are white
Most scientists are white
Most doctors are white

Since Lennox Lewis 2bh. That’s if we’re only counting heavyweights

Tyson "Redpilled" Fury

youtube.com/watch?v=nmhi6KRIB3Y

Attached: tyfury.jpg (968x681, 45K)

What gives you the idea that blacks are in fact superior?

I used to compete with blacks. Was stunened to find that they really arent better than the whites.

Now im wondering if (((they))) didnt create the "blacks are superior athletes" meme the same as the "blacks have larger dicks" meme...?

Would be easy. Just set the most athletic blacks as the standard of measurement for the rest of the races.

(((Seegoyblacksarejustasoodaswhites,dontyaknow!))) Rubbshands.jpeg

Fury throws very good body shots straight through the middle that his opponents don't see, very similar to the great Joe Calzaghe.

Fury to win on points.

You're mad because portugual has shit boxers and mma fighters. But hey there's Ronaldo at least.

Watch the showtime prefight special and tell me you don't think this is rigged already.

Inb4 Tyson fights suspiciously slow with awful defense like he's on drugs.

Makes me think they brought back Tyson to make wilder look good and fury said himself leading up to this fight "I don't give a fuck about fighting I'm doing this to get a paycheck for my family" or something along those lines

Screencap Jow Forums is always right

Strongmen aren’t fighters desu. Just look at pudzianowski run in MMA. Also heavyweight boxers today are giants. Both Wilder and Fury are over 6’7”.

Literal cryptonigger

Attached: pepeeyes.png (429x349, 257K)

The preflight you watched was billed towards Americans and they are hyping the American guy. Sorry I keep posting so much here, but /sp/ has been dead to me for years.

>"The muscle thing is a myth"
lol
>fucking lol

Attached: P1020787.jpg (1024x683, 273K)

The only reason they aren't boxers is because every fighting sport is scared to let the big boys fight for (((reasons)))

They are scared of big white guys

This whole "Whites are weaker then blacks" meme has to end.

The majority of the top weightlifters are WHITE. The majority of the best fighters in the world are white. The only reason you don't see the media harping on about this is it doesn't fit (((Their))) narrative.

(((They))) are the weakest, most pathetic race in the world. They don't have athletes that excel in anything apart from killing un armed Palestinians.

The only sports that blacks beat us hands down in are running and track events. IF blacks were so powerful as the media makes them out to be, there would be more of them playing sports like Rugby.

Be honest with yourself. How often do you see a black guy who is a manlet or has a small frame?

I've been boxing for a few years and I can say that blacks are generally more aggressive opponents. They sure have that going for them

Same things I said applies to sunning as well; I never saw black runners out compete white runners. Anecdotal, thought it may be -I still question whether or not even olympic level runners really are "the best" or are they (((the best)))?

400lbs dudes like The Mountain can't box for shit cause they're way too slow and get tired easily

(((They))) are scared to let our big boys in the ring.

When they do it has the potential to end very badly. When they do in mass it's going to be no contest.

Anytime somebody says fighting sports aren't biased, remind them, they are scared of our big boys.

youtube.com/watch?v=zfXBNQMj2SE

Always remind them

You fought any irish?

You were saying

Post the one where he triggers gay SJWs that’s a classic

I mean. Tyson Fury is 6’9” and pushing 300. If he bulked up to a strongman’s weight he’d get tapped and danced around.

Sprints they will beat a white man anyday. Long distance running only sometimes.

Irish/German blood here. Can confirm other whites are a little slower usually with hand speed and that blacks usually gas out a lot easier but are very strong and fast for the first little bit of a fight.

Irish seem to have fast hands, blacks don't seem that quick to me but I've noticed in comparisons to most whites I have fought they are quick/explosive at the start.

Remember when he had the belt and had a beer gut and admitted he doesn't work out.

Fury is something else. Like an anomaly in nature. No wonder (((They))) like stripping his belts away.

>donte wilder wins by submission

Would like to see him explain that to all the bookies

Yes -but their entire population was bred for strength and resiliency alone. Conversely, whites were allowed to breed whichever way they saw fit; so we have a larger spectrum of abilities and aptitudes.

>every time.

Ignore the other dude he’s being an idiot, BUT Poland did set the wr for the 4x400 a few months ago. Not the 4x100 but still pretty good.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ItzlU7jtMqU

I hope one day they go door to door beating every white boys ass

Knock knock, BITCH

Not bad. Funny how the media only seem to give a shit about Bolt.

Attached: untitled.png (290x174, 78K)

Nose

Wilder is going to get embarrassed. Even though Fury is a giant his movement is on another level for a heavyweight. Wilder is fast but his movement is wild he fights like he's on ice skates. Fury will box circles around him while Wilder just keeps swinging and missing. Then he'll grind out a decision win.

It's the Irish blood. I'm the same way, hand speed and explosive strength of blacks and the longer the fight goes the easier it is, we don't gas.

When they let us in over 300lbs that's the end of non-white champions.

Simple as that

And we all know who the gnomes are.

Ha. I mean point fought until he gassed

>Does anyone really think Tyson Fury can win?
Yes. Many people do. Wilder is a puncher (not a boxer) who hasn't beaten anyone. Fury is a boxer who has beaten Klitschko. An older Klitschko but still.

Fury only loses if he gets off his game plan and Wilder is able to stagger him. If he gets staggered, Wilder will kill finish him. If Fury stays on his game plan, Wilder does not have the skills to beat him on points.

My prediction is that Fury wins by decision setting up another fight.

Attached: 1508318285399.png (224x353, 29K)

is tyson fury dare I say it, the last bastion of hope for the wh*te race?

after this fight when the superior BBC wins, all wh*te boys will turn into sissy trapqt's... and every wh*te bootyhole will be ravaged by BBC's for all eternity. prepare cumskins.

Attached: 1543608443661.jpg (1512x2015, 234K)

>Why haven't European men evolved to be as physically capable as African men?
Because we evolved to favor intelligence, which makes our lives easier, which doesn't naturally select against physical weakness as much

>Irish/German blood here

Master race. Can confirm.

>boxing isn’t about body or looks it’s about mind and strategy
>mind and strategy
then explain to me how niggers can be stupid brutes but still dominate boxing?

He's lost a lot of weight though. And even when he had the guy, the guy could slip and move. I think it's going to be a fun fight to watch.

Attached: 1487041727158.gif (226x224, 180K)

whites dominate MMA

Tf am I supposed to see here

>Blacks dominate the majority of sports
No they don't. Whites dominate heavy weight+ boxing. There hasn't been an amazing super middle weight+ that's black in a long time. They dominate specific roles due to different genetics. Blacks don't win the tour de france for instance.

>Blacks don't win the tour de france for instance.
They don't steal the right kind of bikes.

Attached: 2PCDCbj.jpg (311x317, 8K)

Easy.
You live in a fantasy land of cucky homosexuality.

This. Strong. Fast. Smart. Disciplined. Never get tired. Mind of a conqueror.

Master race.

Im Irish too and its amazing how fighting just seems to be an instinct in us.
Started a new high school and instantly i was targeted by a group of guys. One day i had enough and beat each one of them up one by one.
Never had problems with bullies again. They always knew they got a punch in the head if they tried anything.

>dominate boxing?

Because they are (((dominate)))...

What other heavyweight would grab the ropes like this and just slip everything?

Attached: giphy (1).gif (480x480, 2.32M)

Fact check: all of that is bullshit lets be honest

lol make this guy an honorary aryan

lol why do I even bother

This. First fight was the first grade -it was completely instinctual; they didnt know what hit'em.

And frankly neither did I!

When he hits people it's like getting hit by a truck.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0MRhTj7sKKs

No amount of skill is going to overcome that especially when you are talking about donte wilder, someone know for having not skill, but punching power.

Why y'all scared of our guys with punching power?

Cause they would literally fold wilder in half

Op is a cuckold lol,sage.

-182 on wilder

As long as he doesn't knock himself out he'll be good.

Attached: giphy (2).gif (320x240, 2.35M)

They wouldn't stand a chance the moment 300+ Irish blood was allowed into the ring.

Always remind them

Fury will ko the nog 15 minutes and 28 seconds into the fight. Once again the white race will take their rightful place as the universe’s champion in everything.

This is now a laugh at shitskins being scared to fight the baddest whiteboys thread.

We have literal monsters they are scared to fight

>300+ Irish blood

Thats a lot of killer!

There’s too many black people itt

I c wat u did ther

Literally "Deontay who?" youtu.be/oY9ovhLqTF0

Attached: 75665.jpg (1177x800, 152K)

Nogs are a distinct subspecies of human. Their physical and mental characteristics are different. This is plain for any honest observer to see. Anyone pretending to think otherwise is lying to himself or to everyone else. How much more obvious does it need to get that they are different than whites and Asians?

DOnt know.

Perhaps youd better spend the energy dealing with your countries shitskin infestation?

Though that I need to say that -is itself an answer to your question...

They haven't for a while, but it's especially easy if you have a good coach telling you what to do every time you Fuck up in between rounds
T. Brainlet boxer

this is bullshit. most olympic weighlifters and strongmen are white because we have denser bones and taller average height (depending on country)
blacks are literally too brittle and weak to lift with the best

Happy Hanukkah

They dominate the majority of supports for the same reason they dominate academics and entertainment.
They are picked over whites who are better than them because it's 2018. Most of these fuckers would get killed if they went up against real players.

fuck off to where you came from cuck jew

Ali did before he turned retarded