If conservatives want to drain the swamp so much, why do they keep voting republican?

If conservatives want to drain the swamp so much, why do they keep voting republican?

Attached: 0uxds4uktp121.jpg (729x660, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeachment_of_Bill_Clinton
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>not sending people to jail is draining the swamp
must be nice to be so stupid you don't even understand your own post.

>posting an image that contradicts your point
I only see one party in your image actually doing what they are supposed to do with criminals.

Attached: 1484089460780.png (974x804, 61K)

To be fair, the only reason is that the Dems control almost all government jobs, and use the government as a weapon against their enemies, and allow, aid, abet, and conspire with the Dems to commit crimes and cover them up.

The problem is you cant prove any of that and saying that sounds like a conspiracy to help you cope

why the fuck would i ever vote for a party that wants to exterminate the race that created all civilisation? republicans could be all murderers and thieves and id still vote for anyone who was against brown waves

Are you retarded or being ironic?

> posts image proving republicans' tougher stance on crime
are you retarded, user?

Because we are not crooks.

Attached: nixon.jpg (600x752, 138K)

The problem is, you haven't been watching the news lately....

Was 2016 the greatest year in political history?

yeah mate clearly what we need to be more informed is to watch fox news lol

You didn't think this through enough, do you?

This is like noticing 90% of Muslims who get their ass kicked in a marriage are women and concluding that women are clearly the misbehaving gender

>over your liberal mind virus head

>More black people are in prison because the system is biased against them
>More republicans are in prison because the system is biased against them

pick 1

>more conspiracy bullshit designed to help boomers cope
black people, like republican politicians, are statistically much more likely to be criminals. Is that what you wanna hear?

Yes. Fuck Republicans and fuck black people. Good?

Democrats abuse justice for political reasons, they are backed up by the MSM who have the same owners.

It is one big 1% cabal, owning the 99% who think they are their freinds and fight ot make America better..

in fact the 1% want to flood the country with low skill labor, driving down wages so the people will accept a SINGLE WORLD CORP GOV AND SINGLE WORLD BANK AS LONG AS YOU GIVE ME FREE SHIT

OPEN BORDERS, SLAVE LABOR, DESTROY CULTURE, FORGET HISTORY, RUN ON FREE SHIT, TURN AMERICA INTO VENEZUELA

IF YOU TAX THE RICH THEY LEAVE AND HIDE THEIR MONEY, NOW YOU OVER PROMISED AND YOU CAN"T PAY, RIOTS..

LOOK AT GREECE

As somebody who lives in Chicago, I find this image fucking hilarious.

Explain how it's not. A politician that commits a crime and goes to jail is the exact definition of draining the swamp.

The biggest, most effective MSM propaganda organisation has been working in concert for decades. you dumb fucks have been tricked into projecting the faults of the republican party onto the democratic party, thus helping ensure the ultra-rich who manipulate the people and both parties will never lose their power. I don't have a problem with you being an idiot, but I wish it wasn't so usefull for the oligarchs who own you.

>working in concert with the republican party for decades*

LOL Fucking OP....

You forgot One Impeachment!!!!

Attached: bill_clinton_IDidNotHaveSExWithThatWoman.jpg (300x300, 38K)

nope, he was never impeached. look it up

To be impeached is only to be accused of a crime. Impeachment is not removal from office. Bill Clinton was impeached, this is fact. He was not thrown out of office because the Senate voted to not do so.

> As a result, four charges were considered by the full House of Representatives; two passed, making Clinton the second president to be impeached, after Andrew Johnson in 1868, and only the third against whom articles of impeachment had been brought before the full House for consideration (Richard Nixon resigned from the presidency in 1974, while an impeachment process against him was underway).

impeachment proceedings were started but never completed. If your definition of impeachement means 'we're going to call you a naughty boy but not actually remove you from office' then it's a fucking stupid definition.

Politicians committing crimes and getting away with it is better some how?
All OP has proven is that at least Republicans are held accountable and that we truly do live in a banana republic

That IS how we do it here. Understandable how those from other countries might not get it.

Attached: 1481101905342s.jpg (233x249, 12K)

>more boomer conspiracy shit
that dang obummer and his deep state liberal ((((allies)))) who worked so hard to lose the election

We need to start stacking the courts.

If you really believe EVERY single news outlet, tens of THOUSANDS of employees between them all, are conspiring to destroy america and turn it into a liberal dystopia and the only organizations that are resisting are FOX and Breitbart then i have a wall to sell you

>american proud of being fucking stupid and wrong.
lmao

That's clearly a proof of institutional racism against Republicans

>CONSPIRACY?!?!?!?!
>must not be real
you're an absolute brainlette and you need to die

This is the fourth image pulled straight from the front page if leddit. Fuck off.

We "know" about your war down there...

:D

Attached: 1432002600124.jpg (928x696, 77K)

yeah mate it's just a total coincidince that all these conspiracy theories MSM pushes down gullible boomers throats are perfect spin for the interests murdoch represents.

That was a wild 3 years

Yeah, its not like the FBI literally conspired to stop a conservative candidate or anything...

>FBI target a criminal
>"that man has an R next to his name, this must all be a conspiracy!"

T. Utter retard who gets told what to think by the leftwing media

Why are you morons so fucking dumb?
>oligarchs who own you
You’re a loser because you have no talent and you’re a spineless leftwing cuck.

>hurr durr im a leftwing retard with no principles, I’m such scum that I’ll pretend bill Clinton did nothing wrong

Let me guess, you’re the sort of retard who thinks you can’t be racist to whites because that’s what your teachers told you to think

Republicans get caught and don't cover themselves.

underrated

>durrrrrre the fact that people in the civil service are actively trying to hinder trump can’t be true because he won the election

T. Utter retard who gets told what to think by the rightwing media
I love it when they think they're having origional thoughts, is so adorable

There's still no evidence of a crime.

>Democrats get away with crime because they are the more corrupt party

Says the retard who believes every leftwing conspiracy and thinks niggers are the equals of whites

>muh murdoch
What were you saying about conspiracies? Oh that’s right you’re just another leftwing retard

you should seriously kys immediately

>hurrr durr I’m a moron who repeats what you say back to you and ten talks like a teenaged girl

Is it funny that you’re a retarded cuck that literally cannot think for xirself and has to just repeat what people say back to them like a brainlet

Source?

>murdoch owning the largest and most effective MSM outlet and using it to serve his own interests and the interests of those who pay/align with him is a conspiracy
hahaha you're so cute. next you're going to tell me

>talks like a teenaged girl
you've made 4 posts and opened 3 of them with some variant of "hurr durr". Either you're a boomer whos brain is turning to mush and has forgotten how to communicate, or underageb&

>next you're going to tell me conservatives don't deny climate change out of servitude to coal/oil lobbyists*

RUSSSIAAAA

dat reddit spacing doe

If Russian conspiracy was true, it would imply even more people.

Why is Russian conspiracy acceptable but not Democrats just helping each other to outlaw the law as politicians have ever done?

Attached: 1542584754911.jpg (1125x1063, 268K)

you're not white, boy

It just goes to show how good it is to have globalist corporations backing you.

no evidence that has yet been made public, you meant to say, mr mouthbreather

does anyone have those screencaps of Jow Forumscpd full of 50 year olds talking about going on Jow Forums and spreading that q-user shit?

apart from all the lying about those crimes they supposedly didn't commit that has trumps lawyer squealing to the feds. hes so fucked lol.

Democrats are the chosen of Israel and nobody will jail them.