Are a few siener van rensburg fags here?

when will the shit hit the fan
especially in Europe

Attached: siener-van-rensburg-t.jpg (800x445, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AcBH-gI30Wc
youtube.com/watch?v=dB9gRRrakw0
youtube.com/watch?v=gEWS5dGSDOc
youtube.com/watch?v=BQJKiRe15Lc
youtube.com/watch?v=mEe3a2OiH7Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yesh, and 5-10 years I hope. It still hasn't gotten bad enough yet for the turnaround to come.

If that ugly fuck is the future then we might as well hope the comet hits at midnight. People that look like that aren’t the future, they’re obsolete.

this most likely.

did you have any source ?
why 2020

Election year.

do you have a source of the prophecy?
Do you know what the situation in South Africa is?

It's just a guess. He did talk about the blackening of Europe which is where we're at, at this point in time. And he did say that there would be one more great war and that the Boers would have to fight with their backs against the wall to achieve a homeland free from those disgusting niggers. I just think it really has to spiral out of control and while shorter guesses are nice I want to give it a bit longer timeline as prophecies can be vague at best.

South Africa will be free in the end, though. But they have to be prepared to fight to the finish.

Yes I have followed SA news...if we are following Siener's timeline then you have to take into account that they backed off (somewhat) on taking white farmers lands without payment...and they did this right after Trump tweeted that he was looking into it. So I imagine during the next U.S. election cycle that they would attempt to push taking the land again on the gamble that Trump would be preoccupied with campaigning and would avoid the issue due to optics.

Supposedly shit happens in S.A. first around the same time a financial crisis/depression is underway...then civil war, then WWIII.

I believe that we are just in the period just before the ww3

everything seems to develop in the was siener described it

the only thing that is unclear to me is will the war of the boers happen before or after WW3 starts ?

Attached: 1543263711015s.jpg (250x166, 5K)

it looks like they want to do the land theft immediately
youtube.com/watch?v=AcBH-gI30Wc

Slightly before...but only just. I honestly believe it'll be weeks to months before but not much longer until WWIII.

Hopefully soon.
I want this country destroyed.
My beloved England has been perverted and subverted for far too long an it is only from the ashes that a better one that can be built.

It's very possible...with niggers you can never tell since they're feral beasts that act on impulse.

According to Siener England will be destroyed.

I'm not quite sure on how it's supposed to start.
I think South Africa is plunged into a civil war just before Germany kicks off WW3 with the Russians.
America and Britain rush to the aid of Germany but Russia keeps advancing.
Seeing doom approach Britain back stabs Germany but Germany overcomes both Russia and Britain.
Britain is plunged into a bloody civil war, the US has a civil war and balkanises and millions perish in Europe.
During this time the Boers win the civil war and establish an ethnostate in the south Africa area.

I'm well aware of that.
England no longer exists, only a rotting husk.

I want to believe it to be near as well, but Van Rensburg also said that it would be hell on Earth and that mass starvations would happen during this time as well. So I hope it's a bit off in years so that I can stock up a bit. Rensburg also said that England would be nuked into oblivion and that Germany would become the new superpower of the world.

I just want the international Jew to be no more and for all these transexuals, nigs, chinks, Muslims, and other cardboard derivatives to face the day of the rope already. Enough is enough. Let the dye be cast.

muttland gets it too right?

No, just poor from the war.

It depends, I've seen some versions where the UK is nuked and others where it isn't.
Either way it'll be a fun ride.

I think possibly balkanized as well.

Not as badly as some countries but the power of the US is greatly diminished and instead of being one country it has split into several

well its something at least

Does he mention anything about Israel and/or (((them)))

financial crisis is imminent as i can see
before Germany kicks off WW3 with the Russians.?!? i thougth it was in the other direction
no questions about it , niggers are half animals
I have met some real niggers (without race-mix) can really not be described as full human

Something about a tsunami bomb...or enough to flood London and change the coastline. I think Aloise Irlmaier said this as well.

It's been a while since I last read his work, but I'm fairly sure the south African civil war starts before the economic collapse which heralds the third war.
I might be wrong though.

The only thing I ask is that I'm not too old to fight when the time comes (mid twenties right now).

Attached: und du.png (323x484, 183K)

I honestly wish I was more read up on "them" and Rensburg. Some of it is a bit dry, to be honest, so I can't say I can answer that question, but I'm sure others here know the answer to your question.

Flooding London and the coastal areas would be a blessing for England, not a destruction.
Hopefully that occurs rather than nukes.
I can live with London being flooded, not so much in an irradiated wasteland.

Too early, 2030 is when the boomers begin dying off on mass and all rush to sell their homes at the same time collapsing healthcare, pensions and government gibs, currencies and everything with it.

You will be. Shit has to get a lot worse before things get exciting imo. Then again how old is too old?

im an expert at Aloise Irlmaiers predictions
he said, the Russians will drop a box for the coast of England towards the end of WW3 and it will trigger a tsunami that will destroy half of England

It could be earlier, brexit could herald a global economic recession (regardless of deal or no deal) or it could be the currently collapsing oil prices or slight variation in climate causing a particularly bad year for crops growing.

I think I'd still be very efficient in combat at 40.

It has to be done, England has betrayed itself, and if they continue to do nothing they can only expect to be outvoted by Muslim political parties and inevitably killed like every other population that has been outbred by a growing Muslim population.

Lot of people have a hate boner for England (understandably), how about the French?
Do they finally get their comeuppance or are they just as irrelevant as the second war?

the english elite has fucked up this nation utterly
youtube.com/watch?v=dB9gRRrakw0

Fucking Normans.

>Lot of people have a hate boner for England (understandably)
the mane points are ww2 game with the poland
and the Nuremberger trails

even Oswald Mosley talked about it

Doesnt Germany destroy Russia also?

Kys, hapless illiterate

Yes, but what about the French?
England's fucked but I want to know if France is buggered as well.

first we will have troubel with mudslimes and liberales (maybe a Bolshivik revolution) than russia will attack simultaneous we will have a civilwar and after that germany will hit back

>ww2 game with the poland
Pardon?
I'm not sure I understand what you mean.

Fucking hell lads I don't want to lose land to the beaners.

france is to blame for the liberal revolution that has devastated the west until today

Nobody takes seriously the French
The English (Jews among you) and in Poland (also Jews) have steer up the poles to treat Germans like animals

that was one of the reasons why hitler has attack poland

He was probably thinking more like a North-South split as the Mexican question was not a thing at thing at the time.

Yes I know what you're talking about now.
How you phrased it initially bemused me.
England has been an attack dog of the eternal Jew since Cromwell.

Yeah but the split is urban-rural, you can't really divide up the country into blocs. Maybe he thinks Mexico will invade us with help from China or Russia or something.

exactly

Russia is also supposed to revert back to communism.

that will happen after the financial crash and the whole world will think that communism is unstoppable

And Germany becomes a superpower with so many weapons after doesn't it

I'm not sure Mexico was even considered a factor. I think the US is invaded from the East either by Russia or China but ultimately wins.
As for the urban-rural divide, cities in the south (providing they aren't full of non whites or California diaspora) overwhelming vote Republican.
The divide is more along ethnic and cultural lines rather than purely city-country tension.
The confederate spirit still remains strong with many in the South.

Civil war destroys Paris (i.e. muslims and africans chimp out on 'real' French people)...however according to Nostradamus the monarchy returns. Chiren/Chyren Selin is the name associated with this returned monarch.

is understandable considering that germany has the highest industry grade in machineries worldwide

Germany turns into a super power with awesome weaponry that is feared by all according to Siener.

Comfy thread folks
Maybe Cascadia will be a reality after all?

Damn, I had hoped that the eternal blight on Europe might be expunged.
Hopefully a resurgent Germany is enough to keep them from ruining Europe, again.

I'm becoming somewhat interested about Siener, Rasputin, Maria Orsic, Chico Xavier, Crawley and the like.

For example, Chico Xavier claimed that aliens would visit Earth in 2019, and a Bolsonaro-like one would turn Brazil into a superpower.

Attached: chicocartas.jpg (816x612, 151K)

Digits confirm, Cascadia beckons come call it your home.

>Chiren/Chyren Selin
sounds turkroach

Given the latest developments in Brazil it's not too far removed from reality to occur.

we can only hope

>Brazil into a superpower.
If I look all over South America i could well imagine Brazil conquering the other shitholes

Hang on a second, why would Russia bomb us if we had joined their side?
Did we switch sides again?

Maybe intervention in Venezuela, but not imperialism IMO.

Well Nostradamus was talking along the lines of a Great Monarch which is a Catholic prophecy/eschatology that began as far back as the seventh century. Essentially they are the last last Roman Emperor. There's elucidation that they are of French descent. But don't fret too much France still gets pretty wrecked according to all the seers. Siener also talks about a returned king type person however they are German.

either because you have become Muslim
or because you betrayed the Russians

but I think it will just be revenge because england with the poison deposits has increased the sanctions against Russia

and thus brought Russia into the situation

...plans are being made

I think at the moment whole South America is collapsing in slow motion

>become Muslim or because you betrayed the Russians
The eternal Anglo strikes again.
It seems petty to attack your ally at the end of a losing war when you could use said weapon on your actual enemy.
But then again the Russians were never known for their common sense.

Good luck with it.
I hope to escape England before too long and Cascadia sounds like a good place to go.

It's Nostradamus's odd code...the same way he hid Napoleon's name (Pax Ney Loron) in his writings. He considered Turks/Muslims as infidels so I doubt he would have spoken so affectionately toward this future monarch.

hope you make it on time
youtube.com/watch?v=gEWS5dGSDOc

We will need all the manpower we can get

Can California join? Too much resources in this state and enough people can change it. Plus hollywood is here so having it Hollywood would not be able to operate

As much as I hate this country I am reluctant to leave.
I feel bad for abandoning thousands of years of tradition and heritage for the New World.
Homesick for a place I never knew.

Well according to Siener the UK betrays the west and provides intel to Russia out of fear of Russian retribution. I could see a plausible doubt coming from the Russians (i.e. the Russians thinking the intel is false) and then attacking the UK just to be sure. I mean who trusts a traitor?

>when will the shit hit the fan
Already did for us, that's why I'm in the states now

Attached: RLI on Kariba.png (624x334, 315K)

Aye, but why would you turn traitor near the end of a war that the Russians are losing?
He seems to suggest that mid-war Britain changes sides, not near the end.
I don't think it'll be the Russian's bombing us, more likely a third power (Germany or someone else) and then blaming it on Russia to drive the erstwhile allies apart for the final push to end the war.

You can not save england, you know that
Europe is another thing because it is a continent and you can carry large amounts of people across the country

Wear england in the heart and tell your children about their past homeland

Maybe in the new South Africa you have a chance to restart everything after the war

Hello Rhodie user, haven't seen you in a while.

>Already did for us, that's why I'm in the states now
you are facing a civil war yourself
you have weapons and therefore a better chance

we can not even fight back against inbred sandnigger god damn

Is South Africa where it all will begin?

'So long as one true son of England survives, Albion never dies'.
Yes, you are right.
I'll be leaving England's soil forever soon for Australia or America, but it will always go with me.
Good thread, thanks German friend.

Isn't there some book that says during a race war California becomes a white refuge

When the war is over, every nigger is killed to the equator, and only white settlers are allowed

And in the end, South Africa becomes the richest land on earth
kek is with you ... digit´s

Attached: 5vq9.jpg (707x548, 49K)

According to Martin Armstrong and his computer program that analyzed 7000 years of historical and economic trends and has made super accurate predictions in the past, he spent nearly $100 million USD inflation adjusted of his own money to acquire this data

>USA balkanizes, specifically California separates sometimes in the 2030's. He predicted Trump winning the 2016 election and massive violence during the 2020 election, also predicts the democrat party to totally collapse
>UK collapses sometimes in the 2030's England most likely into the old anglo saxon kingdoms
>China becomes the next super power but their economy will collapse and bottom in the early 2020's first
>Capital flight into America(this is happening right now the US stock market is going parabolic) he predicted the Dow Jones to go to 40,000 back in 2009 when everybody was super bearish and it already reached 27,000 so far
>EU collapses(already happening), his computer predicted brexit and catalonia separating
>predicts goldman sachs to go bankrupt in the next few years

But many major cycles are converging 2032 is the big date

Attached: 1537763460178.jpg (1261x637, 104K)

No telling...Siener really hated the Brits so I tend to think he saw what he wanted to see sometimes. I agree though it doesn't make sense...but the future never does as I wouldn't have guessed in 2008 that Trump would be president.

>Martin Armstrong
youtube.com/watch?v=BQJKiRe15Lc

>boomers retiring and want their non-existent pension money
>shitskin gibs
>demographics are fucked
>millennials are all broke and underemployed
>healthcare and housing prices skyrocketing while wages remain stagnate
>interest rates increasing after hitting 5000 year lows

And people UNIRONICALLY think their government bonds are """"""""""safe""""""""""

Attached: 1435364879053.jpg (258x245, 12K)

kek
youtube.com/watch?v=mEe3a2OiH7Q

Attached: 1543531854436.gif (414x322, 2.67M)

I really don't wanna wait 14 years. I got maybe another 2 to 5 before call it quits.

I can feasibly see the democrats going the way of the federalists but the path their currently is very narrow. They would have to implode internally much quicker than they are now, for external pressure to finish them off. China is already a super power and already on the verge of financial collapse because of how fragile their economy is. EU is already collapsing as well like you side and if they go along with China then yea all the world's money is coming to the US.

I think it will start spring next year (financial crash )

according to alois irlmaier, one year before it starts is the most fertile year

and we had two harvests this year, for 50 years there has not been a fruitful year like 2018

Hard to say. I could envision a Greater Cascadia with middle and southern California as annexed land. (NOR cal is rightful Cascadian clay.)
It would depend on our situation, which make call for a, "molotov-ribbentropp" type of pact with the Mexicans to secure the southern flank until strength can be mustered to CRUSH them and take cali back.
No clue but it doesnt look likely