Welp, never thought it’d come to this but I’m at the end of the line and I need help

Welp, never thought it’d come to this but I’m at the end of the line and I need help
>be me 24 white American male
>have gf for 3 years
>best friend I ever had
>have home, job and no problems
>decide cheat and lie
>break up with her because she tells me she doesn’t love me anymore
>lose everything ever since
I had everything, I had a wonderful girl who gave me the world, alongside that I had a job with Apple
>paid great even tho I have no college education .Even had my own home. But Instead of using all my gifts to better myself or help anyone I became greedy.

One girl wasn’t enough, I needed another and another to love me. It’s been one year and since I left her I’ve lost everything, my job, my friends, I went to jail, I lost my home. I hit rock bottom and now I’m finally working hard to become a better person. It’s slow but I’m going in the right direction.

Now Ive moved to a different city and quit drugs and got a new job and plan to go to school and even lost weight and have a wonderful Japanese gf who makes more than I do. But even with all this effort to change and all that’s happened I still think about my ex every day
>pic related
I’ve tried everything I can think of but I miss her so much. I have zero connection to her
>completely disappeared from her life
Plus I spend so much time focusing on other things but still at the end of the night or beginning of every day she’s what I think about . I accept the mistakes I’ve made and hold myself accountable but I still can’t move on.

What can I do?

Attached: 1A270C3F-B97A-4CCA-9FCF-67982E2A29DF.jpg (874x874, 443K)

Just call it quits on her. Wouldn't hurt for you to have closure and tell her how you feel and goodbye. Maybe get a similar job to what you had and move back on track and let her know you are at least okay.

Depending on how she feels she probably won't say anything but at least you told her.

I highly doubt working for 3 years as a """""genius''''''''' at an Apple store would allow you to save up enough to put a down payment on a 300k house

I'm a cyber security contractor making six figures, and both my GF and I can't save up enough for a down payment

Was it mommy and daddys money? Are you really fantasizing about your wage slave job and high school gf?

No wonder you cheated. Maybe you should go learn embedded so that you can make something of yourself without help from mommy and daddy.

Attached: WlAz1EM.jpg (1136x1136, 132K)

>pic related
Eh I guess I see why you cheated, doesn't justify it though
See a therapist to talk through it, or find one here that's willing to take you on

I’ve considered it, I don’t want to bother her any more tho. Ive done so much damage and know that with her bf now it would just cause more trouble.
To clarify I meant home as in I was on my own paying my own bills. I rented just a small 2 bedroom apartment with her and was an at home advisor taking calls. My moms autistic and broke and I never met my father. No need to kick a man when he’s down user
I just can’t get over the guilt, I feel just terrible. I mean sure humans are inevitably going to make mistakes and could be with anyone or anything. I think the best thing I can do is just to try and be a legitimately good person. Work hard, go to college, be loyal ,pay taxes yada yada yada but I just can’t get her out of my mind.

>hey user you should learn embedded, a field no millennial would touch, making you an incredibly sought-out professional putting you in the position to maximize your future earnings
>no need to kick a man when he's down

This is why your life has been shit so far

Being a good person is about more than taking care of your own shit, it's about doing shit for others, expecting jack shit in return, and not bragging about that shit to other people in expectation of praise
Do friendly things and tell no one you did them, that is goodness and humility

I wasn’t claiming it was bad advice, but making accusations under no relevant pretext just to be able to make me seem privileged and under appreciative isn’t necessary. A man asks for advice and you tell him to cry to mommy and daddy, what does that have to do with anything?It wasn’t to give advice it was just to brag about themselves, pass of a little advice from something they did so so it has some relevance and make me seem like some privelleged millennial.
You’re completely right, true kindness is doing something and expecting nothing in return. I do small things but if I really want to make a difference I need to make something of myself first.

What you can do is learn from your mistakes, cause it's clear that you can see many of your own faults. Accept the responsibility of those actions, and use them to make better ones in the future. You have to find things that make you truely happy and content with your life. Everyone who wants to change is worthy of another chance. Don't punish and hurt yourself

I never told you to go cry to mommy and daddy.

I know you don't have a degree, but you can't read either? I'd break up with you too.

That’s what I’m trying to do, maybe if I’m just patient and give back to society and practice being considerate i’ll move on. It’s just after one year I’d expect to feel different but it just seems worse.
I said that I broke up with her. Unlike what you said there’s actually a difference. Quit your shitposting, if you want appraisal for your home and job and to talk down to others go on social media pal.

>she said she doesn't love me
>hit rock bottom after she left
>had to move to another city/state
>still think about her every morning and night

>I broke it off with her
sure you did, pal

Attached: shrug.jpg (1150x1266, 134K)

There’s more details to it, I cheated on her a few times And we eventually agreed on an open relationship. I got wth a few girls but she never got with anyone. She didn’t want to do it at all and it made her unhappy. So i decided to stop the open relationship but in order to not get with any other girl I suppressed sexual desire and emotion. I cut off all romance from our relationship, who wouldn’t stop loving someone for that?

I lost my job at Apple because I was incarcerated for assault (completely separate nothing to do with her) when I got out of county I lost my job and couldn’t afford the house I was living at so decided to get a place with my new gf in a different city

You’re trying to be a dick for no reason and you have no idea what you’re talking about. Not sure what your deal is buddy but maybe you should practice some of the things people have been going over in this thread.

Attached: 3575E48C-8124-4AF7-841F-F26CA4D21C2F.jpg (400x242, 40K)

>the open relationshit meemee

this can't be real 7/8 OP gave me a great laff

>I cheated on her multiple times
>I am literally a criminal and ended up in jail
>lost my genius bar job at the Apple store
>lost my 1br apt

>you're the asshole here user, not me
you suck at gaslighting

Attached: 1454691582738.jpg (690x460, 77K)

Yea that was not as fun as I thought it would be, I thought I could get with her friend after the three way if we were in an open relationship but it didn’t quite turn out that way
Well I’m actually innocent, I did my time went to court and was found not guilty. It was a crime I didn’t commit. I was paying almost 1000 a month in a house I was renting and when you lose your job it’s not easy to come up with that kinda money. Before the house I initially had a two bedroom apartment that I financed myself:
As far as the cheating and open relationship, yea it was a mistake and I feel terrible about it but I’m working really hard to correct the things I’ve done wrong with.
Again you’re talking about things you don’t really know about just to be an asshole for no reason, I might have my problems but I don’t try to make someone feel like shit when they’re asking for advice and they legitimately regret their decisions
>no need to kick a man when he’s down.

Now you’re here on a board for giving advice, trying to justify how bad someone is when they report their problems and ask for advice on how to get better.
Really I’m not trying to say you’re good or bad but want you to look at the way you’re acting . What is the purpose of all this shitposting? I feel terrible about these things, yea I was piece of shit for those things and I don’t need you to tell me that.

Also said I worked at home doing technical support for Apple.
Twice

Having just been broken up with my gf who was also my first real best friend. This kind of post terrifies me that I might think of her like this forever.

I'm suprised you still care about her after getting a new girlfriend though? I think the companionship and regular sex would erase all feelings but at the same time I doubt anyone would ever come close to her because she was the first.

Well, it's good that you're getting you're life back on track, but you'll probably never get your sweetheart back. I was just in another thread warning the person who was about to have sex for the first time not to let it go to their head because you'll lose your sweetie and regret it for the rest of your life.

I'm 30 and I still think back to the girl I had when I was 16. First love, perfect girl, fucked it up. She's gone, so is yours. Just get your life back on track and you'll meet another one.

Attached: 16454645.gif (400x166, 267K)

Dude shes got metal in her face wtf

>I’m finally working hard to become a better person.
Judging from the rest of your post, the only way for you to improve your worth is death.
Lie down in a ditch and don't get back up, cheater.

THANK YOU.

YOU'RE WELCOME

spank me daddy~~~

BEGONE THOT

Attached: squeamish hortler.jpg (1024x768, 144K)

im a dude..

manwhores get the gas too

Attached: 1510124874185.jpg (653x843, 80K)

There is speculation that Hitler had a gay side.

I had a commie friend in HS who wrote yaoi fanfiction of Hitler and Stalin

did you just turn this cuck's personal blog into a

>that kid

thread? how /D E V I L I S H/

all I did was shitpost and trigger him

Well, according to thread you are bad person, but it's good that you are willing to change. If you want to live good lifestyle, I would advise joining Catholic Church, and living by the Catholic doctrines.

>If you want to live good lifestyle, I would advise joining Catholic Church, and living by the Catholic doctrines
The church has been dead for the past millenium

It's alive and well (though was better). And it's teachings are timeless. Sure, it got inflirtrated by commies like any other important power, but this doesent mean we can abandon such powerful institution.

>I accept the mistakes I’ve made and hold myself accountable but I still can’t move on

Jokes on you, you don't have any other choice

live and learn from your mistakes

OP here, spent a terrible day at work but I am happy to report that I saved many peoples jobs at my workplace
>good deed for the day I guess
Yes I was a real piece of shit with my ex but I’ve learned the error of my way.

I do think of my ex but I remain faithful to my current gf and am entirely honest . So I am making some progress, not much but I’m getting there.

Attached: 4F09E294-3B59-474C-A04B-8EBAAB50A9D8.jpg (225x224, 17K)

And here's you, wasting time waxing fucking irrelevance with shitposters on line

The lady doth protest too much, methinks. Is he hitting a chord?

I certainly was at a weak state, exhausted from closing the night before and awake at a time I didn’t want to be for a reason I wish I could forget.

It really got to me because I was already feeling terrible. I’m not asking for appraisal or even acceptance but just more ways for me to efficiently better myself. It was silly of me to overreact tho