Nazi toy in Germany

Wtf how is this even legal?

Attached: IMG_20181201_182946.jpg (4160x2336, 2.37M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/myVLLGgBzKU
youtube.com/watch?v=uwQknl8nZOc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Where can I buy this toy?

What are you drinking?

>Silver taping the floor
You ok Hans?

I know it’s Saturday night, but for fuck’s sake, control yourself!

i don't get it how do u win?

Looks like lemon tea with a dash of P.C.P.

Wow Loopin Louie I used to play this a shit ton as a kid. Always had the timing right so I could knock down the other kids' chickens without them able to do anything. I bet it's still at my parent's house.

Looks like limes

Do you flip the coins at the plane? How does it work?

I liked this toy as a kid. Must have been subconscious

That's what I thought. Gin and Tonic in a coffee mug?

youtu.be/myVLLGgBzKU
I loved that shit when I was a kid. Fucking dope af. You kick him up with your little pedal thing so he doesn't knock off your coins. If you lose all coins you're out.

based

StuKa - the Kinder game

Is this a functioning miniature replica of Auschwitz?

For you: youtube.com/watch?v=uwQknl8nZOc

That's amazing.

Hale Hortler

It's actually a childrens game, but you can play some abridged versions for students with it kek

Every player has 3 coins. Each player has 1 pedal and knocks (or tries to) the pilot in the air in order to keep him from getting your coin. The student version would be making a drinking game out of it, where you have a team of 2 players. One player is blindfolded, and the other is his controller. He tips him on the back whenever he wants his partner to push the pedal in order to avoid the pilot steeling coins. Loser team has to drink 3 shots, 2nd place has to drink as many coins as the winner had left and trhe winner doesn't have to drink anything

Water with lemon