Logic tells me the amount of single men and women should be roughly the same but it feels like there are lots more...

Logic tells me the amount of single men and women should be roughly the same but it feels like there are lots more single men than women

And I'm not talking about internet, I mean in college most girls I knew were taken. Now at my job it's the same, most guys are single and most girls taken.

Attached: Beck's_CognitiveTriad.png (400x242, 10K)

>And I'm not talking about internet, I mean in college most girls I knew were taken. Now at my job it's the same, most guys are single and most girls taken.
If they are taken, then there must be another dude on the other side right?

Also, girls usually want relationships more than guys, at least in my experience.

It could also be that the people you associate with are just lower on the social scale, which means they are less likely to have partners.

This is actually true.

Look at India for example. I read and article a week ago that there are currently 75 million men in India who will never ever be able to marry and most will not have sex.

The ratio between men and women is vastly different

>75 million men in India who will never ever be able to marry
link?

I'm pretty sure India has a higher ratio of men to women.

Okay so looks like there are about 2% more men than women in India.

If India has a pop of 1.324 billion and assume that ever male and female is paired up, that still means that about 26 million men will be alone. If you account that not everyone (male or female) gets married, then 75 million is actually not a very significant number.

but that doesn't mean they don't have sex. gang rape is rarely prosecuted in india

Listen to this guy: Your friends might be single, but all those girls have a dude. You just don't hang out with the dudes.

and? what does that have to do with the Op?

There's a fucking lot of completely undateable lagoon monster and fatty mcgoo women out there. You underestimate how many and you don't see them as potential partners because they aren't. That's why the ratio seems fucked

Attached: A25F339E-DFD4-4412-A8A2-D34B008F10A5.png (750x1334, 859K)

India AND China, because female babies get aborted sadly

Oh yeah I forgot China.

But it does seem true tho in other parts of the world. As someone else said. I’m 30 and can’t find single women.

Is that 70 mill for both or combined? Regardless 70 million is only 5% of the population of India. Thats not even suprising.

>Tfw male in a female predominant environment
>Still have literally no sex
Eat it chinks!

That’s still a lot.

Think about it. That’s still more men than the entire population of Tokyo which is the largest metropolis on earth

Attached: 7F591982-1B42-47DC-80B5-C2B8F0B6D9CA.jpg (4255x2831, 2.13M)

Do you hang out with ugly chicks?

No?

If you get 500 questions right on a test with 10,000 total questions, Is that getting a lot of questions right?

without context thats a lot of right questions, but when its realative to the number of total questions, its nothing.

Then there's your bias. You bitch about only guys being chronically single, but you don't hang out with chronically single girls.

I’m not bitching. I was just making a point. I know that there are single ugly girls. But the thing is they are not relevant to me because I have standards. I’m not going to drop my standards just for the sake of not being alone. I don’t think that would be healthy

Yes, and girls think the same about you and chronically single guys. It's not that all girls are taken, it's that you are not worth the time of those that are single.

lol i need to screenshot this. Some muthafucking truth

>It's not that all girls are taken, it's that you are not worth the time of those that are single.

That’s kind of harsh desu. I’m not saying I’m a 9/10 or anything. But I’m Jow Forums, I have money, have my life together, and easy to get along with. But the women I meet are already married or in serious relationships

Women lie about being taken because "I belong to another man" is more respected by creeps and psycho fuckwits than a simple "no."

but what if I know for a fact they aren’t lying?

haha get wrecked

Their male equivalents are out there in numbers too. It's just that you still see ton of unmatched average looking dudes, while all average looking girls are in super high demand

Using Tinder as an example platform.

An average looking girl is gaurenteed matches. T

And average looking dude is not gaurenteed matches. Infact, he could be a completely normal look, acting, and successful guy, but he may not get any matches.

Well when the aim of the test is to get as many right answers as wrong answers, then it's kind of a problem

Because Mormon and Muslim men have many wives.

They will have sex just maybe not marry. However there are more males than females in China

>Mormon

That’s not true. back in the beginning days of the Church it was a practice when they pioneered west and had to boom their population. But it’s been long forbidden

It still happens and you know it

You admit you don't even hang out with ugly girls, so of course you don't give them (or any other "lesser" girl) a shot. Well, tough break, that's apparently your league man.

Maybe you are not ugly, I never said you were. I'm just saying you are undesirable.

You complain about the problem being external when you are the one common thread in all your interactions. You insist you can't meet single girls but ignore the single ones. Sort your issues.

no it doesn’t.

At least not in the United States. It’s absolutely forbidden by the church. They literally teach monogamy.

>I'm just saying you are undesirable.

But how can you possibly say this based off one post on Jow Forums?

You need to take into consideration that everyone’s life is different. I don’t go to clubs, I don’t go to parties or bars. The few women I know are from work. And like I said “few” because it’s a male dominated career. None of them are single. It’s not like I’m meeting tons of new women everyday. When I go to the grocery store, the women I see are obviously married, or much older than me. I never seen women around my age. At the gym? The only time I’ve seen women at the gym are when they show up with a guy. It’s not practical

"Meeting women" is the most basic trait you need to find single women. Instead of talking like there's a big issue in tje world and you can't find single women, maybe look at yourself and admit you are just not fostering opportunities for yourself.

yes perhaps.

It just drives me nuts when people meme “go outside lmao”. Yeah it’s probably that simple when you’re a university student on a campus full of women you’re age. But it’s not like that for me.

I actually asked one of my female co-workers where it would be best to meet women. She even said to me “you know, i know it’s hard for guys here. But really the best place to meet people our age is at the bar”. I don’t like bars tho, infact. I don’t like drinking

You need to read between the lines. Why is a bar the best place? Because people go there to hook up. If bars and online dating, places where people look for this shit, don't work for you, then you need to do it the slow way and be fine with it.

I met a lot of new girls after getting into tabletop rpgs. I have fun playing those, and I'm not here to hook up. Hell, so far they all have boyfriends (another guy at the table). But this got me invited to other places and I'm meetong more and more people, some of them girls. At this point I can't blame life for the years I spent with no prospects. I was shooting myself in the foot.

If you don't want bars and you don't want to go outside and slowly build a social network, then that's on you. Just remember you made that choice.

>Why is a bar the best place? Because people go there to hook up.

I don’t want to hook up.

>just remember you made that choice.

Yes I know. I’m not bitching about this. But I’m just trying to say it’s not so easy for everyone. Just because you’re an average guy who is Jow Forums and has a successful life doesn’t automatically make it easy to find women

It just seems that way to you, probably because you are single and your male friends are single too.

Polygamy isn't a thing in the western countries. For every girl taken there is a guy that's also not single

>Just because you’re an average guy who is Jow Forums and has a successful life doesn’t automatically make it easy to find women

I'm a scarecrow looiing nerd that only got his social circle a few months ago through DnD. Don't act like I'm Chad because I hang out on Friday nights twice a month.

This is why we need wars, like in good old days.

So the weak guys in this thread die and stop bitching?

Polygamy is a thing in western countries, even have TV reality shows about it. On the other hand there are many western women that have two or more men they are in a relationship with and the men accept the arrangement.

It seems that way to you because you only notice "pretty" girls, and ignore/don't acknowledge the existence of the "ugly" ones who are actually in the same tier as you. Guys do this all the time, claim no girls around exist to please them, but reality is they feel so entitled to a super model that they just never even perceive the ugly girl whos in his league

This is politically unstable. 70 million pissed off horny chinks ain’t good for Hugh Gin Towel. I predict overthrow and execution by mob buttfuck.

Some of us groom ourselves, stay in shape so we don't get fat, we try to look good; even if we weren't blessed with chiseled faces and sexy, well proportioned beards.

The women I ignore are pretty much bottom of the barrel, chubby, lazy.
If I put in this effort, I want to be with someone who takes a similar amount of care for themselves.

But the difference between an average boy and an average girl is a steep one.
An average girl is very desirable in the dating market, perhaps because so many women are incredibly lazy. While an average guy is just that, average.

>because so many women are incredibly lazy.

Yeah, them females are the problem. Sour grapes much?

>Some of us groom ourselves, stay in shape so we don't get fat, we try to look good; even if we weren't blessed with chiseled faces and sexy, well proportioned beards.
That's all regarding external looks. What do you do to fix your shit personality? Nothing? Oh, that makes sense then.
News flash: unlike you, many people require more than a shiny blow up doll exterior to be interested in a person

I knew this could come off the wrong way, but that's how things are.
I understand these differences and I try to work around them.

If I'm alone, the problem is on my end; but at the same time, there's no denying that women have a way easier time hoping between bfs and finding men who are interested in them. Hence why an average woman has more value than an average man.

I'm just saying, if I ignore a girl, it's because I'm making an effort to better myself, both in and out. So I won't settle for lazy women just because someone says those lazy girls are in the same league as me.

Way to ignore the fact that your personality needs change. You keep saying "women have it easy" instead of just dealing with your issues.

Usually it's the strong and healthy ones that die in war, but it would still improve male-to-female ratio.

You think you'd make it back, lol.

Also, saying your only hope to get laid is for the competition to die is very sad.

They do though. I have seen this through multiple points of view: as a friend, as a classmate, coworker, brother, ex-bf, etc.
They have to struggle more with selecting the right person, rather than trying to woo them. Which in and on itself, must have its share of nuances as females. I know I have sinned in this regard, but I try to learn from my mistakes, even if sometimes I repeat them in a different context.

But men on the other hand, have to deal with both, and also stay on top when competing against ourselves.

So to answer your point.
Am I a perfect individual who is entitled to sex? Hell no.
Will I settle for a lazy, boring girl? No.
That's why I'm single, but I'll keep on trying to find someone who fits my standards rather than setting in for someone who doesn't interest me.

PROTIP:
Despite your anecdotal evidence - and despite the fact that there are actually more women than men altogether! - RESEARCH REVEALS THERE ARE MORE SINGLE WOMEN THAN MEN, AND THERE ARE ALSO MORE SEXLESS WOMEN!

There are a handful of regional cases of very extreme local imbalances approaching a ratio of 2:1 men - women, (mainland China, indian tribal reservations in the USA) but on average there are most likely more single women than men around you.

And we are all in our basements, whinning about it.

I wish there was an easier way for spergs to interact with each other, like, a more social library or something.

>That's why I'm single, but I'll keep on trying to find someone who fits my standards rather than setting in for someone who doesn't interest me.

That part is fine, you do you. Coming here to whine about girls having it easier is not fine. That's just whining.

>I wish there was an easier way for spergs to interact with each other, like, a more social library or something.

That's your first mistake, looking for the easy way out. If your problem is that you have issues socializing, then there can't be a place for you to socialize easily. If there was a "more social library" you'd say it's not for you.

You could try writing classes, a book club, or plenty of other shit for book related socializing. So yeah, the place exists, but you need to change your outlook to reach it.

Nice quads

You are right. I really need to enter a hobby club to meet more like minded people.

Not about socializing, which I'm not perfect at, but I am working on it. I mostly meant it in the context of how bars and clubs are generally the go to place to meet others. But that lifestyle is really not what I crave.

>But that lifestyle is really not what I crave.

Just make sure the lifestyle you crava involves other people. Reading alone at homa is fine, but you have to accept it won't help your social life.

80/20 rule